Not Everyone's Cup of Tea (on...

By RetirwemaL

CaKe (Cara Delevingne x Kendall Jenner) AU! - Alternate Universe. WARNING! Contains g!p (girl-peen), girlxgir... More

Mine (pt. 1) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 2) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 3) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 4) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 5) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 6) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 7) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 8) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 9) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 10) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 11) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 12) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 13) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 14) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 15) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 16) - Rewritten ✔
Teacher's Pet (pt. 1)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 2)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 3)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 4)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 5)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 6) ✔
Proving a Point (pt. 1)
Proving a Point (pt. 2)
Proving a Point (pt. 3)
Proving a Point (pt. 4) ✔
Figure Things Out (pt. 1)
Figure Things Out (pt. 2)
Figure Things Out (pt. 3)
Figure Things Out (pt. 4)
Figure Things Out (pt. 5)
Figure Things Out (pt. 6)
Figure Things Out (pt. 7)
Figure Things Out (pt. 8)
Figure Things Out (pt. 9)
Figure Things Out (pt. 10)
Figure Things Out (pt. 11)
Figure Things Out (pt. 12)
Figure Things Out (pt. 13)
Figure Things Out (pt. 14)
Figure Things Out (pt. 15)
Figure Things Out (pt. 16)
Figure Things Out (pt. 17) ✔
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 1)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 2)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 3)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 4)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 5)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 6)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 7)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 8)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 9)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 10)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 11)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 12)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 13)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 14)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 15)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 16)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 17)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 18)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 20) ✔
Prom and Pr0n (pt. 1)
Prom and Pr0n (pt. 2)
Prom and Pr0n (pt. 3) ✔
A New Beginning (pt. 1)
A New Beginning (pt. 2)
A New Beginning (pt. 3)
A New Beginning (pt. 4)
A New Beginning (pt. 5)
A New Beginning (pt. 6)
A New Beginning (pt. 7)
A New Beginning (pt. 8)
A New Beginning (pt. 9)
A New Beginning (pt. 10)
A New Beginning (pt. 11)

Acceptant & Confession (pt. 19)

5.8K 246 55
By RetirwemaL

It was 9 AM on Wednesday morning, and Kendall along with the rest of the cheer team had arrived in front of the auditorium located inside a freaking Disney Land for cryin out loud. She shook her head seeing Hailey jumping with joy thinking they’re going to have a trip instead of competing in the National Championship.

The moment Gigi calmed the ditsy blonde, their Coach instructed them to come inside while she was doing all the administration for her team. The brunette looked around and somewhat surprised that the auditorium was already packed that early.

The competition wouldn’t even start for the next two hours, yet it already filled with a ton of people. Most of them were either the supporters or cheerleading enthusiasts, and the rest were family and friends from some of the teams.

“Ready?” Gigi asked quiet enough so only the four of them could hear.

“No, but do I have a choice?” Kendall told her vice captain.

“Well, I’m so fucking ready, I think I could dance non stop for the whole day!” Hailey said excitedly.

“Easy there energizer bunny,” Joan joined the conversation, then turned her attention to her captain. “How’s your shoulder? I really hope you’re not taking any meds, or else you’ll be drowsy all day.”

“I’ll be fine,” Kendall simply said.

“Okay gather around all of you!” Coach Grand ordered the team to give them a briefing.

“Kay, listen to me. We’re going to perform twice. One is for the freestyle dance choreography and one is for the pyramid formation choreography. So for once, whatever problems you’re having with your teammates, forget the hell out of it! Because let me tell you, any of you mess this up, I’m gonna be your biggest problem! Capiche?!” she said, satisfied when everyone was either nodding or saying 'yes ma'am'.

“Alright good, now go behind the stage, since we were there last year winner we have our own waiting room. So go stretch there, prepare yourself, and practice the routines if you have to. Just don’t hurt yourself. Now, go!” Coach briefed them before everyone cheered in unison.

“Jenner, come here a sec.” Kendall heard her Coach said.

“Nice pep talk,” Kendall cheekily said, while the rest of the team went behind the stage.

“Don’t be a smartass,” Coach said in a flat tone, unamused with the tall brunette.

“So, based on the last night practice at the hotel, I could see your cringing expression every time you pulled your left arm. Understandable since I bet your shoulder hurt like shit, but here’s the thing. Since you pulled a crazy decision to perform in that condition, that means you brought this shit yourself. So if I see that cringe look on your face when you’re on stage, I’ll slap you myself! Understand me?!”

“Yes, ma'am.”

“Good. Now go, lead your team. I have to take care some things here first.”

Kendall gulped then nodded, somehow she felt overwhelmed with everything at this point. It was a bittersweet moment to be in this competition for the last time. She didn’t know whether she’s going to miss this or not. Mostly she probably would. Because like it or not, this was something that Kendall good at. She could go pro with cheerleading.

But instead, she chose not to.

She knew her decision hurt her Coach more than anything. Despite all the cold and stern attitude, she knew her Coach liked her more than any of her teammates. She cared about Kendall in her own way, and the brunette knew that all this cold and stern façade her Coach gave her all the time was just a mask.

Because she could see how concerned her Coach looked at her. Kendall knew her Coach wouldn’t forgive herself if something happened to her, even though Kendall brought this herself. The brunette was in no condition to compete, yet she managed to convince everyone that she was capable to do it, even though the risk to get another injury was so high.

But she’d take it.

She owed her Coach this much. She might not be able to continue cheerleading in the future because of her own decision, but at least she had one last chance to cheer in this scale of competition. She owed this much to her Coach, to her team, and to herself.

“Jenner.”

Kendall turned her head, facing the red haired woman.

“Yes, Coach?” she asked.

Her Coach looked at the brunette for quite a long time. Her expression was so unusual, almost unreadable. Kendall thought her Coach looked somewhat nostalgic among other things. Somehow, it made the cheer captain anxious.

“Impress me for the last time. Like you used to,” she said, with a soft tone that Kendall never heard from her before.

—————

“Sup, Delevingne?”

“What are you two doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be in school?” Cara frowned, wondering why these two boys were visiting her in 8.40 on Wednesday morning.

“We’re skipping.” Bernard grinned innocently along with Joe who brought his macbook on his chest.

“Why?!” Cara frowned even more.

“Because our girls are competing in twenty minutes and we’re gonna watch them slay this competition like a damn boss!” Bernard high-fived Joe, after the shorter boy put the laptop on top of the table.

Cara’s eyes lightened up immediately. “Really?! How are we going to do that?” Cara asked, suddenly feeling extremely excited.

“They’re airing the Nationals live as we speak. It’s on cheertv.com,” Joe explained excitedly as he was setting up his laptop on the table on top of the bed.

“Yeah, our girls are gonna kill this!” Bernard grinned excitedly as he pulled a chair so he could sit next to Cara’s bed.

Cara immediately feeling giddy as hell when she knew that in matter of minutes she could see her girl. “Ohmygod this is so exciting!” Cara squeezed Joe’s arm.

“Oh it’s started already?” Cara asked somewhat disappointed, as Joe opened the website on his laptop to watch the live streaming. She saw the competition was already started with some of the cheerleaders already dancing om the stage.

“Nah, it’s another school’s team. According to Lucas they’re the third team to perform. Our school’s turn is at 12 PM their time,” Joe explained.

“Lucas? Who’s Lucas?” Cara was confused.

“Lucas, the boy who dyed his hair silver with blue strikes? The one who’s in the AV club? He’s there with some of the AV club members to do the documentation for the cheer team. The website only going to air the competition on stage, but since he’s there, now we have our insider to the backstage access.” Joe told them with a proud grin.

“What a creep,” Cara said half-serious half-teasing.

“Oh please, I know you’re secretly want it too. Like you would pass a chance to see your precious cheer captain doing exclusive with you,” Joe said.

“Is that a pun or what?” Bernard laughed hearing their stupid argument.

Just when Joe was going to answer, his phone rang. “Oh speaking of him, it’s Lucas, I’ll answer on speaker,” he told them.

“Yo!” Joe greeted this Lucas dude.

About time! Their turn almost started, it almost 12 here. I already found the right spot to do live. I’m standing next to Pete who’s going to record the video for the cheer team’s documentation…..….

The boy continued talking out loud as he described the preview of the stage from his spot and how crowded and loud the audience were, which was why he talked like he was screaming due to how loud the auditorium was.

As Lucas kept talking, Cara rolled her eyes and looked at Bernard and mouthing 'who the fuck cares?!', when the AV boy continued describing how lucky he was to get that spot and it was a spot every cameramen wanted.

“Okay dude, chill! I don’t care about your spot, man. All you need to do is making sure you’re doing your job well, or I’m not gonna help you to go out with Hailey! Now concentrate!” Joe demanded, immediately shutting the other boy up.

Cara’s eyes instantly widened hearing that, knowing for sure that a nerd like that AV kid was definitely not Hailey’s type.

“You what?! You’re selling Hailey?!” she whispered-yelled, so Lucas couldn’t hear her.

Joe muted the phone call immediately, making sure Lucas wouldn’t hear anything they were saying. “I had to sell someone! It’s either Kendall or Hailey. He knows I’m with Gigi —somewhat— and he’s not going to try with Joan because he scared shitless of Bernie,” he hissed back.

Bernard couldn’t help laughing out loud hearing what Joe had said. Not because that Lucas boy was scared shitless of him, but because Joe thought that he had to sell someone in order to have an exclusive behind the stage.

“Damn… you’re desperate, dude,” Bernard said after he calmed his laughter, while Cara only shook her head.

Okay, it’s getting started. Make sure you watch the live streaming from the web, Joe. I’ll do some live later. Make sure to check out my livestream! Ciao! ” The three of them could hear Lucas talking on the phone.

Joe hurriedly unmuted his phone to answer. “Okay, remember our deal!” he warned Lucas.

No telling Gigi that this is your idea. Noted.” Lucas repeated what Joe had told him for the millionth time.

Joe groaned, somewhat embarrassed that his two friends had to hear that. He ended the phone call, and made himself busy, watching the web livestream from his laptop. Ignoring the curious stares from the other two teenagers in the room.

“What’s that he was saying? Gigi can’t find out that this is your idea? Are you like, what? Not allowed to watch your own girlfriend or something?” Cara asked straight to the point.

“OR… Hadid ain’t your girl anymore,” Bernard said blatantly.

Joe didn’t say anything, he kept being glued at his laptop’s screen. “It’s started! It’s their turn! Right on time, 12 PM in Florida,” he said, distracting his friends as he checked his watch that showed it was 9 AM on the dot.

Joe hurriedly grab a chair and sat next to Cara’s bed, on the opposite side from Bernard. They watched the opening of the choreography of their high school's cheer team, where there’s a loud dance and hip-hop music on the background.

“Shit! This is dope!” Bernard said as the five of the junior cheerleaders began to flip and jumping in sync like a professional dancers. They did a modern street dance then combined it with a hip-hop dance in the middle. Cara had to give a prop to Hailey for creating crazy choreography like that, and it wasn’t even half the performance of the team yet.

“This is crazy!!” Joe said in awe when he saw Gigi and Joan now entered the stage and began doing their choreography.

“Ooohh yes mama!” Bernard might as well drool seeing his girlfriend doing a sexy dance.

Cara was mesmerized with their freestyle performance. How the hell those girls managed being so sexy yet not looking trashy at all, was beyond her. Another prop for Hailey, Cara began to admire the ditsy blonde’s ability to create all of these dance routines.

No wonder Kendall is so insisting to perform. This is their best performance so far, and it’s only still half of their performance….. Cara thought.

The British girl knew the National High-School Cheerleading Championship well enough to know that they’re going to perform twice, because she went to the last year Nationals in San Francisco to support her girlfriend.

“Oh my God!”

The three of them almost shouted when Hailey entered the stage with a swag and then she danced like nobody’s business before doing multiple backflip, when Kendall appeared out of nowhere and caught Hailey, then she flipped the blonde with her upper body strength.

“Shit! How she managed to do that?! She didn’t even flinch, I thought she broke her shoulder?” Bernard asked incredulously.

Cara almost dropped her jaw when all of those girls were kept on flipping and started to build a formation, still with smile and alluring look on their face. Cara was confused as why they already made a pyramid formation on their freestyle session.

“Aren’t they not supposed to do pyramid formation now? I thought this is their dance session,” Cara said confusedly.

“I dunno, Delevingne. I never watched their competition before, so I’m not familiar with their rule. But I swear this is crazy, it’s like watching Beyoncé’s concert. Are you sure this is how people cheerlead? Coz I swear this is like a fucking pro dancers shit goin on here.” Bernard moved closer to the table on top of the bed so he could watch better.

“Oh they’re not doing the pyramid yet,” Cara commented when the girls regrouped into a dance formation and began to dance simultaneously.

They ended the freestyle with a bang, and everyone in the audience cheered like crazy. If they didn’t received a standing ovation Cara would be surprised. She still couldn’t believe that her girlfriend managed to do the craziest choreography with an injured shoulder like that. She couldn’t help but feeling worried about the cheer captain, not to mention their pyramid formation performance wasn’t yet to be performed.

“Ohmygod that is so fucking hot! Who would’ve thought that cheerleading competition can be so sexy…” Bernard whistled.

“Control your pants, Smith. No need to get hard here.” Cara warned him, half-serious half-joking.

The dark skin boy only laughed at what she said. “So when is the next performance?” he asked to anyone who’s willing to answer.

“Lucas said the second part of competition is started after lunch break. Which is at 2-3 PM their time. Not sure, I’ll ask him later after his livestream,” Joe answered as he stood up to go to his laptop and began to type an url for their school’s AV club's livestreaming website.

“The AV club livestream is already started,” Joe told both Cara and Bernard.

They watched the behind the stage moments, where the camera followed the cheer team in hurry, it made Cara a little dizzy watching the video. It felt like she was watching a paparazzi chasing celebrities or something like that.

They watched when Lucas managed to stop Gigi and then interviewed her about how she felt about their performance, etc etc. Cara could see the longing look Joe had when he was watching the tall blonde on the screen.

“Okay, that’s it! What’s going on between you and Hadid, Jonas?” Cara couldn’t handle her curiosity any longer.

Joe spared a glance at her, and back focusing on the vice captain on the laptop’s screen, who currently was talking about how excited all the girls were about the second performance. Cara patiently waiting for Joe to answer, as she kept switching glances between her friend and the laptop’s screen.

“She said that we should take a break,” Joe blurted, the moment Lucas finished talking with Gigi and already began to interview some junior cheerleaders.

“Oh…” Cara went speechless while Bernard pretended not listening, as he busied himself with his phone.

“So, uhh… umm what you gonna do about it?” Cara asked somewhat awkwardly.

“Nothing.” Joe shrugged as if it wasn’t a big deal, even though Cara knew for sure that he was devastated on the inside.

“So what’s this all about? Like, why did she even suggest that?” Cara asked, still confused about what their exact problem was. Sure Joe made mistake by having a tattoo behind Gigi’s back, but why so serious though? What made Gigi that mad?

Wait! Unless…

“Were you cheating on her with my Annie?” Cara asked incredulously.

Joe turned his head as fast as he could, shocked to hear Cara’s statement. “Your Annie? Seriously, Caz?” He couldn’t believe what the blonde girl had just said.

“Careful Delevingne, you don’t want your girl to hear what you’ve just said.” Bernard couldn’t help to join in the conversation.

Cara shook her head, “That’s not what I meant! I meant the same Annie that’s also the one that…” she paused, didn’t want Bernard to know the whole history of her and Miss Clark, so she cleared her throat and continued, “I mean, you know what I mean, Joe! Were you cheating on Gigi with Miss Clark or what?”

“No!” Joe said quickly. “I’m infatuated with her, yes. But cheating? No.”

“Why don’t you just use the word, crushing over her instead of a subtle and fancy word like that,” Cara said somewhat coldly.

Joe frowned hearing Cara gave him an attitude. “Okay, excuse me?! Are you jealous or something? I thought you’re back with Kendall now? Or is she not enough for you?” he somewhat sneered.

“Don’t turn this on me, Jonas! It has nothing to do with me. It’s just disappointing that you screwed up what could be the best thing that ever happened to you over an infatuation, is that the word you’re using? I’m just disappointed. That’s all.” Cara scolded her friend, didn’t hide her disappointment.

“Also I feel bad for Gigi, sure she’s a pain in the ass, but at least she stopped fooling around with Hailey when you two were official. I wonder why you couldn’t do the same?!” she added.

Didn’t he know that Annie is such a snake? Didn’t he know that crazy woman almost ruined my relationship?  Cara grunted, annoyed with her friend

The two of them then went quiet, feeling upset toward each others. Joe thought it wasn’t Cara’s business that his relationship fell apart, not to mention he was upset that Cara claimed Ms. Clark as hers. While Cara thought that Joe was a fucking idiot for choosing Annie Clark of all people, instead of the tall blonde cheerleader, as if he was so blinded out of his mind.

“Oh look Cara… that’s Kendall,” Bernard said as he pointed on the laptop’s screen, trying to distract them as well as breaking the tension.

—————

After their argument, Joe went outside to grab some drink or most likely just to clear his head. While Bernard was staying inside the room with Cara. Once again, just like every time when nobody around him, he started to look at Cara with that weird expression of his. The blonde swore she felt like he looked at her with feelings and that creeped the hell out of her.

She was going to confront him about it, but her parents showed up with food and they were somewhat surprised that there was a bulky muscular boy next to her daughter. They knew that he was Cara’s friend from school, but they didn’t know that they were that close.

Which they weren’t, but her parents just assumed that way.

They chatted a little about what was he doing there on school hours, then he told them about the cheerleading competition they’d just watched. As they were discussing about the amazing performance; Cara’s parents —especially her mom— was intrigued, she wanted to watch as well.

So they managed to spend some time by talking and eating an early lunch which Cara’s parents coincidentally brought enough for all of them, until it was only fifteen minutes before Kendall’s second performance.

Ten minutes before their school’s cheer team’s turn; Joe came back to the room, looking sheepishly at the blonde girl on the bed. Cara’s mom who recognized him and didn’t understand what was going on between them, hugged the dark haired boy and gave him a sandwich for him to eat.

Joe shyly ate the sandwich on the chair next to Cara. They quietly watching the livestream until it was time for Kendall’s team. The once quiet teenagers began to cheer and screamed during the performance of their school’s cheer team, along with Cara’s mom who was also watching it.

Their pyramid formation performance was even more jaw dropping comparing to their freestyle session, if that was even possible. Cara and the others who were watching were making some loud noises during the performance, the nurses even went into the room to check what was going on inside because of how loud they were.

Once the nurses saw they were just being noisy because they were watching something from the laptop, they warned Cara and the rest of her visitors to low down their excitement. Because after all, they’re still in a hospital.

“Oh dear, that was so fantastic! I didn’t know Kendall was that great,” Cara’s mom said.

“Those girls did amazing job,” Cara’s dad added, despite he only watched half of the performance.

“Anyway I have to go back to work, I’ll see you later sweetheart,” he added before kissed Cara on the forehead and left the room.

“So when they’ll announce the winner?” Bernard asked Cara, since she knew about the competition more than anyone in the room.

“Supposedly after the last team perform. Since our school’s the third one, that means in around couple hours… ish.” Cara tried to remember the schedule on last year Nationals.

“Man… we’re gonna be here all day. Hope that’s alright with you, Mrs. D,” Bernard said to Cara’s mom.

“Absolutely fine, dear. As long as we behave ourselves this time.” She chuckled remembering that they were being scolded by the nurses.

“Aight… I’ll be out for a bit, be back later, Cara.” Bernard stood up and went outside to get some fresh air.

Cara’s mom then walked toward the sofa, leaving only Cara and Joe sat next to each other. Cara took a deep breath as she leaned on her pillow, watching their school’s AV livestream, she smiled fondly seeing Kendall was being interviewed.

Ugh… she’s so pretty! I can’t even— Wait! Cara squinted at the screen, wondering she was just imagining things.

Did she just..…

“She’s hurting,” Cara blurted when she saw Kendall’s certain expression once more, during the interview.

“What?” Joe looked at the blonde, somewhat confused with the sudden blurt.

“She’s hurting. I know her expression so well, that is her expression every time she tried to hide her pain.” Cara pointed at the laptop’s screen.

“I’m going to call her. No wait, shit! She doesn’t have her phone during competition, it’s her Coach rule. Goddammit!” Cara was getting more and more worried every second.

“I can call Lucas if you want? Tell him to pass his phone to Kendall so you can talk to her?” Joe offered.

“Please. That’ll be great,” Cara muttered.

Joe nodded and began to call Lucas. Didn’t give a fuck if he was interrupting the interview Lucas currently doing with Hailey and Joan at the moment. Joe kept calling him and finally after ten or fifteen minutes he finally answered. Joe ignored his rant about he had to pause the interview session with the cheer team and just demanded the silver-haired boy to get Kendall on the phone, faking an emergency.

After several times of convincing Lucas, he finally relented and passed his phone to the cheer captain who was already sitting next to Gigi on the sofa inside the waiting room. Joe immediately gave his phone to the anxious blonde Brit next to him.

What now, Lucas? No I don’t want to talk to your mom. Stop being a creep! ” Cara could hear Kendall said to the boy on the phone.

This isn’t my mom, Kendall. It’s Joe—

Why is Joe calling you? ” Cara could hear another voice that she recognized as Gigi’s.

Something about Cara—

Wait what?! Gimme that!” Cara couldn’t help but chuckled hearing how Kendall desperate wanted to know anything related to her.

Joe? This is Kendall, what happened to my girl? ” Kendall hurriedly asked on the phone.

“Your girl is fine. Now I want to know what happened to my girl. Is your shoulder hurting? I saw the livestream,” Cara spoke with that raspy English accent of hers.

Omygod babe! Don’t scare me like that! I thought something bad happened to you,” Kendall said in a relief tone.

“So? Your shoulder? Answer me, Ken.” Cara sternly said.

Ugh… it’s fine! Okay, not really,” Kendall hurriedly corrected.

It’s throbbing badly, but now I’m in the waiting room and back wearing the sling, and it hurts less now.

“See, I told you this is dangerous, Ken!”

I know, I know… Look, I would love to talk to you babe, but Coach will kill me if she finds out I’m on the phone. So I’ll call you later okay, baby?

“Fine, but please go to a doctor when it hurts badly there. I know they have medics in there, at least they could help,” Cara told her girlfriend.

Okay I promise. Now gotta go. Bye, baby!” Kendall hurriedly said before ended the phone.

Cara stared blankly at Joe’s phone. She gave it back to the dark haired boy and thanked him. She explained the situation to him before he was even asking. She closed her eyes for few minutes, just resting while leaning her head on the pillow.

“Sorry about before,” Joe said quietly so he wouldn’t disturb Cara’s mom who was somewhat taking a nap on the sofa.

Cara opened her eyes, turned her head a little bit so she could look at her friend. “I don’t know why you’re so offended by it. If anyone should be offended, it’s me. I told you about her, Joe. And you still… what? Chasing her? After what she’d done to me? What kind of friend are you?! Not to mention, you hurt Gigi along the process. I hate to even admit this, but she’s somewhat my friend too. Even though she’s annoying as fuck and a bit crazy, but she’s definitely a thousand times much better than Annie.”

“But, it’s your life, so suit yourself.” Cara ended her opinion.

“Okay, maybe I overreacted a little, but you have to admit you can’t butt in on my relationship, Caz. I never said anything bad about Kendall, so unless you still have feelings for Miss Clark you don’t have right to stop me,” Joe defended himself.

Cara went quiet for few minutes, “Fine I won’t say anything anymore. It’s your life. But don’t complain to me about her in the future, I told you how she is, so if you want to ruin your life then it’s your choice,” she said.

“Deal.” Joe nodded, wanted to end their argument as soon as possible.

Cara was back closing her eyes after that. Her injuries began to throb as usual when the painkiller wore off. “Hey Joe, could you push the nurse button? I need a painkiller,” she told her friend.

Joe immediately did that, almost at the same time as Bernard came back to the room. “Are they announcing the winner yet?” he asked, the moment he sat back on the chair next to Cara’s bed.

“Not yet, soon probably,” Joe said as he changed back to the livestream channel on his laptop.

The nurse entered not long after, and once Cara complained about her hurting she went back and gave Cara a painkiller. After that, they just sat there for a while, lost on their own minds.

But once again, Cara could feel it.

She could feel the stare from her left side, where Bernard was sitting. Cara was beginning to feel uncomfortable and she had enough with it. It was about time for her to ask what the hell was going on to the big guy.

“Why you keep staring at me?” Cara turned her head to her left so she could facing Bernard.

“What?! I’m not staring at you,” Bernard said in higher tone than usual.

Joe looked up from his phone and began to pay attention at them, despite feeling confused. He didn’t understand what was going on between the two.

“Yes, you were. I could feel it.”

“You’re crazy,” Bernard denied as he avoided to look at the blonde girl.

Cara was going to prod him some more with another question when the announcer came to the stage and began to do a routine introducing the whole finalists and began to announce the scores from the jury.

The three of them forgot everything else as they were engrossed on the announcement. They couldn’t wait for the host to announce the winner of the competition, hoping their school being the champion for four consecutive years.

When their school won the best choreography, the three of them cheered so loud, they woke Cara’s mom from her nap. The older Delevingne approached the three teenagers and joined them to watch the rest of the announcement.

“And… the first place for the National High-School Cheerleading 2017 is…….”

Cara held her breath, hoping Kendall would win this. She was sacrificing a lot for the championship and Cara knew for sure her girlfriend would be heartbroken if her and her team didn’t win this year Nationals.

She could see how nervous her girlfriend and her team was, when the camera put a limelight on them. Cara saw the host opened an envelope, and began to say.

“With the highest score 287, the winner for this year National High-School Cheerleading Championship is….. Harvard-Westlake School from Los Angeles, California! For the four consecutive years!!! Unbelievable!!”

The moment everyone in Cara’s heard their school being called as the winner of the year, they cheered out loud. They screamed and shouted their school’s name along with the noisy cheer, hearing this year winner.

“Ohmygod YESSSSSSS!!!!! They fucking win!!!” Cara wanted to jump all over the bed if she could.

“Cara, language!” her mom scolded her.

Once again, the nurses barged into Cara’s room. Scolding them one more time for being so noisy.

“Whoops…” Cara said followed by laughter from her mom.

“Holy shiiii……..zzlee!” Bernard hurriedly censoring his language, as Cara’s mom gave him a warning look.

“Can’t believe they win this. Four years in a row!!” Joe said loudly.

“Damn! We have the best girlfriends!” Bernard exclaimed proudly, didn’t give a damn about anything other than his girlfriend became a part of the winning team.

“Oh yeah, best… girlfriend… ever.” Cara sighed dreamily thinking about a certain beautiful brunette, who was still jumping in joy with her teammates on the screen.

—————

“Are you feeling excited for today?” Charles Delevingne asked his daughter on Thursday afternoon.

“Yes!! I can’t wait to let this bandages out of my face,” Cara said with giddiness all over her tone.

“Are you sure it’s not because Kendall’s finally going to visit you today? Since apparently not seeing each other for two days is a total torture for you,” Poppy teased her sister.

Cara only rolled eyes over her sister’s comment, while the rest of her family snickered knowing how on point the bleach blonde was.

“Are you sure you don’t want any specific food?” Her mom kept asking about her lunch, because how much Cara complaining about the hospital’s bland food.

“No mom, I don’t want anything,” the youngest Delevingne almost-whined.

“Even Kendall?” her dad teased, while her mom chuckled and added, “Oh I bet she’s everything our Caz need right now. In fact, 10 dollars, I say she’s going to be here in less than thirty minutes now.”

“Make it specific, then you have yourself a deal. Let say anyone who chose number the closest to the actual time, they’re the winner.” Her father grinned.

“Very well, then … fifteen minutes,” Cara’s mom said.

“I want in! I say thirty!” Poppy chimed in.

“I want in too, I say umm… twenty,” Cara’s oldest sister, Chloe said.

“No, that’s too close with mum's, Chlo. Umm… okay how about you joined mum, and dad you’re with me. We’re team thirty minutes!” Poppy suggested excitedly.

“You guys did not just making a bet on my girlfriend,” Cara couldn’t believe her family, she thought they’re better than the Jenners.

Cara shook her head half-annoyed half-amused. “You guys are crazy, what if she shows up in two hours or much later?” she challenged them.

“Well it means Poppy and I win, we’re closer to an hour, than fifteen minutes like your mum was guessing.” Cara’s dad grinned cheekily.

It didn’t take ten minutes, before the door was opened. Simultaneously, the Delevingnes turned their heads toward the door and……

Kendall entered the room with a smile on her face but instantly froze when she was being stared by five blondes in the room. “Uh… hi?” she greeted awkwardly, somewhat confused on what was exactly going on.

“Kennyyyy!! There’s my champion baby! Come here and ignore everyone, they’re crazy,” Cara said excitedly before glaring at her family who also excited, for different reason that was.

“This is too easy, now where’s my money?” Mrs. Delevingne laughed, confusing Kendall even more.

“Make it twenty each, you two,” Chloe grinned while prodding her sister and her dad.

Before Kendall could go to where Cara was, Mrs. Delevingne stopped the tall girl. “Darling, congratulations! We couldn’t help screaming when we watched your team were performing, it made the rest of the hospital’s staff came rushing here in hurry when we cheered on you from the laptop.” She pulled Kendall into her hug.

Kendall laughed bashfully, “Thank you.” She returned the hug.

“How’s your shoulder?” Cara’s dad asked the tall brunette.

“It’s fine. A little bit sore but mostly fine now that I’m back wearing a sling,” Kendall answered shortly as she pulled away from Mrs. Delevingne's hug, readjusting her sling a little.

Once the competition was over, Kendall put her sling back, because she was hurting badly when she got back to her hotel last night. So she called her mom who contacted their family doctor and told Kendall to wear the sling and made another appointment with the specialist the next day. She changed her flight to midnight instead of the next morning as planned. She wanted to fly back home as soon as possible, because she couldn’t stand the pain.

When she’d arrived at dawn in LAX, her mom took her home before went to the doctor the next couple hours in his private practice in Malibu. After her appointment she asked permission to her mom to go to Cara, because today was important day for her girlfriend and she wouldn’t miss it for a world.

Much of Kris Jenner’s protest; knowing how exhausted Kendall might felt considering she hadn’t slept well all day, the older Jenner finally agreed to take Kendall to Beverly Hills so the tall brunette could visit her girlfriend.

Hearing Kendall said that she was fine made Cara’s dad nodded, feeling relieved. He didn’t realize that Kendall was in pain until this morning, he thought the injury Kendall had wasn’t that serious.

“Hey…” Kendall smiled bashfully once she stood next to Cara’s bed. “Uhh.. I came here as soon as I could, I don’t wanna miss the moment your bandages being opened.”

“Not even want to wait for at least thirty minutes?” Poppy joined in their conversation, somewhat annoyed she’d just lost a bet. Because apparently, Kendall was as desperate as her youngest sister.

Cara could hear her parents, along with Chloe, trying to control their laugh.

Once again, Kendall only looked at Cara’s sister with a confuse look on her face, didn’t quite understand what the older blonde was trying to say.

“Never mind them babe, now can you give us some privacy for a little bit?” Cara told her family.

“Sure. We’ll be right in the corner. On the sofa, reading old magazines. Don’t mind us.” Poppy smirked evilly as she sat on the sofa. If she couldn’t win the bet, at least she could annoy the hell out of her baby sister.

“Ugh! You guysss….!” Cara groaned, all she wanted was a little privacy with her girlfriend, and they were asking too much.

“Fine, fine. Come on PopDog, don’t be a sore loser.” Chloe had a mercy for her youngest sister and pulled the bleach blonde woman from the sofa.

“Behave you two!” Poppy pointed playfully at the two teenagers as she was being pulled away by Chloe.

Cara’s mom laughed and followed her two daughters as she said, “Have to agree with Poppy on this one, Caz. Don’t do anything your body isn’t ready yet.” She winked at Cara.

“That’s right kids, sex off the table for today. Besides that bruise isn’t exactly appealing anyway, right Caz?” Her dad chuckled and followed the rest of his family out of the room.

“Oh my God ... just stop, all of you. Just give us fifteen minutes or something,” Cara said exasperatedly.

“Fifteen minutes? That’s the longest you could do, Caz?” Poppy asked exaggeratingly.

“Poppy, OUT!” Cara barked at her older sister while the rest of the family couldn’t control their laugh at that point as they finally got out from the room.

“They’re cheekier than usual, today,” Kendall said, feeling amused, when there was only the two of them.

Cara sighed and grabbed Kendall’s hand. She pulled Kendall closer to her, asking non-verbally for the brunette to sit next to her on the bed.

“Baby, are you okay? Something wrong? What did the doctor say?” Kendall began to get worried, she sat down next to her girlfriend, her left hand caressing Cara’s cheek.

“No, I’m fine. I just… missed you.” Cara pouted a little.

“Awwh… you’re so cute! I can’t even…” Kendall shook her head, didn’t finish what she was saying as she leaned closer and kissed her girlfriend on the forehead.

“I want a real kiss, Ken.” Cara protested when Kendall pulled away, somewhat demanded.

“I should be the one who demanded a kiss,” Kendall said playfully.

“Ooohh… Always want to be the dominant one, aren’t you?” Cara teased her with a happy smile on her face.

Kendall chuckled lightly as she sat next to Cara on the edge of the mattress. “I just got another cheer trophy to brag and I want a present.” She leaned closer one more time.

“From you.” Kendall then kissed Cara who was still smiling, as carefully as she could.

The brunette was touching her lips lightly on Cara’s lips, worrying she would hurt the blonde if she kissed her passionately like she used to every time they were kissing.

“Congratulation my Queen. I’m so proud of you.” Cara whispered as their lips still touching.

“Thank you, baby.” Kendall giggled then gave Cara a quick light peck, feeling ridiculously happy because not only she got her girl back, she also got her four time in a row Nationals cheer trophy.

So, it was pretty much Kendall got her life back on track.

Cara pouted some more when Kendall pulled her lips completely from hers. “Bring those lips back to me, I’m not finish,” she adorably whined like a child.

Kendall laughed seeing how cute and ridiculously adorable her girlfriend was, “Baby, I don’t want to hurt you. Your lips still somewhat bruised, even though it’s getting much better than last week.” She touched Cara’s cheek fondly, caressing the blonde.

She then leaned closer to Cara’s ear and whispered, “But I promise you, once you’re out of the hospital and your bruises are gone, I’m going to kiss you … wherever you want, however you want it.”

The hidden meaning of what Kendall was implying, sounded so sexy it made Cara slightly hard and squirming. Just as she was going to reply something naughty, her family came back into her room, followed by two men with white coats and a nurse.

“Stop teasing me…” she whispered back, didn’t want her family heard her or noticing her getting a chubby.

Kendall only giggled at Cara being aroused and uncomfortable. She kissed her girlfriend on the forehead once more, just because she could.

“Alright lovebirds, sorry to cut it short but behave yourself,” Poppy said, teasing the teenagers once more, “And there better be no tent under that blanket, sister. The doctors will check on you any sooner now, and it might be an embarrassing thing for these poor gentlemen to find a hard-on under it.”

“Oh my God, Poppy!!!” Cara said incredulously while Kendall just stood there with a red face, as the rest of the Cara’s family and the doctors only laughed at what the older bleach blonde Delevingne had said previously.

“Always on point, Pops.” Chloe, Cara’s oldest sister chimed in.

“Cara, this is dr. Williams, he’s the plastic surgeon who did your surgery.” Dr. Reynolds said.

“Hey Cara, so happy to finally talking to you.” Dr. Williams approached the blonde patient with a friendly smile.

“Hello, nice to meet you. So umm, is my face going to be okay?” Cara asked the same question for the millionth time.

“Absolutely.” The plastic surgeon nodded confidently, it made Cara feeling eased instantly.

“Does it mean I can see my whole face now?” Cara asked excitedly, she really hoped she could open the bandages as soon as possible.

“I need to check it first. But hopefully, yes,” the plastic surgeon answered.

“Ugh! I can’t wait. I’m sick with the itch! I’m sick with these bandages every time I see my reflection in a mirror,” the blonde girl said as she scrunched up her nose in disgust.

“The feelings mutual, the bandages said.” Chloe joked.

Cara only scoffed at that while the rest of her family snickered over the lame joke.

“Alright Cara, let me check.” Dr. Williams approached Cara closer followed by a nurse next to him, as Kendall moved away, but still stood close to the bed so she could see what happened.

“So, Cara. How are you feeling today? Is your face still feeling sore?” He asked as he was doing the examination.

“Not really. I’m feeling much better. Well, except my ribs and stomach. They still sore and throbbing if the painkiller wore out,” Cara explained.

The doctor only nodded and hummed as he continued to peek the skin behind the bandages. “Okay let’s see what’s goin on here…. Hmm… so far so good, no irritation on the skin, red and light bruises are normal. Okay, are you ready to open this?”

“Ohmygod yes please!” Cara pleaded, followed by everyone who also nodding.

“Okay… let’s open all of these… slowly, does it hurt? Or something doesn’t feel right? Like a stung or burn sensation or anything like that?” the doctor asked as he continued peeling the bandages as carefully as he could, layer after layer.

“I’m fine, I’m just  nervous…” Cara muttered.

Everyone inside the room, anxiously looking at the blonde girl, hoping everything would turn alright. They couldn’t look Cara’s face in details because the doctor and the nurse somewhat blocking them. Even Kendall who stood closest to Cara couldn’t see her girlfriend’s face. The brunette was biting her lip wondering if Cara would look exactly the same like before the incident or…

“Well look what we have here... Henry, you might want to see this…” dr. Williams told his colleague.

Dr. Reynolds walked toward the bed, it made everyone became more and more curious about how Cara’s face looked like. The two doctors examined together, and discussing the results of their patient in lower voice. Then they nodded, as if satisfied enough with the result.

“Okay Cara, ready to see how you look like?” dr. Williams asked her with a wide smile.

Cara nodded immediately, she couldn’t handle the tension anymore. All she wanted to do was to see how she looked like, and for cryin out loud she almost peed her pants because of her curiosity.

The plastic surgeon smiled wider —if that even possible— and asked the nurse to give Cara the mirror she already brought. Cara gulped nervously when she took the mirror, hoping she didn’t look like a plastic barbie or even worse, looking all botched.

The first time she saw her face on the mirror without any bandages covering her face, she gasped. She was shocked because of the angry bruises on her skin, but then again, when she looked closely, her nose didn’t crooked, and her jaw was perfectly in shaped like usual. No side was bigger or lower than the other or anything creepy like that. So after a while studying her own face, finally Cara could release a relief breath.

“Aren’t you a very pretty girl, Cara?” Dr. Williams obviously very proud with his work.

“So?” Mr. Delevingne walked closer toward his daughter. “See… nothing to be worried about. I told you so,” he said as he grinned widely, feeling relieved and happy that his daughter was fine.

Cara put down the mirror and grinned at her dad happily. Then she turned to look at the both doctors, “Thank you so much!! I owe you two my life. Literally, apparently.” Cara chuckled noticing the irony.

After the doctors moved away so Cara’s family could come closer, the rest of the Delevingnes smiled widely feeling satisfied with the way Cara looked like. Then Cara’s mom nudged Kendall so she could come closer to her youngest daughter.

Kendall slowly approaching her girlfriend, almost looking shy seeing Cara’s whole face for the first time ever since the incident. Cara looked at her with a hoping look, really wished Kendall didn’t disgusted by her face or something like that.

“So? What do you think, babe?” Cara bit her lip, needed Kendall’s approval so badly.

The tall brunette lightened up and smiled lovingly at her girlfriend, assuring Cara immediately.

“You look so gorgeous. As usual…” Kendall said before kissing Cara on the lips, ignoring everyone in the room.

—————

One more chapter!!! 😱
Don’t forget to comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 10.3K 48
Should I smile because were friends? Or should I cry because that's the only thing we can ever be? -Cara It's so hard to pretend to be friends with...
41K 965 32
(OFFICIAL WATTPAD FANFIC as announced by verified Fanfic Wattpad account) (HIGHEST RANK #3 #caradelevingne - May 2020) Samantha Williams is an introv...
398K 10.8K 50
Cara Delevingne, one of the famous and in demand actress in the world, also known as Queen D, the life of a party, best friends with almost everyone...