VIXX Imagines -Discontinued-

Door ChloeCookie165

Cute,fluffy, and sometimes angsty oneshots, short imagines,text conversations and fanfictions between you and... Meer

Captured // N
New student // Ravi
Music School // Leo
Teacher // Hongbin
Art // Ken
Amusement Park // Hyuk
Boyfriend // N
Manager // VIXX
Make-up // Leo
Teacher // Ken
Music // Hongbin
Bad boy // Ravi
Basketball // Hongbin
Father // N
Eternity // Hyuk
Slaves // Leo
Slaves // Leo // pt. 2
Slaves // Leo // Pt. 3
Slaves // Leo // pt. 4
Slaves // Leo // End
Preview:Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll // N
Voodoo Doll part 2
Crush // Hyuk
Flirt // Hongbin
Bad boy // Leo
Brother // Hyuk
The cover-up
N(the cover-up)
Leo(The cover-up)
Ken(The cover-up)
Ravi(The cover-up)
Hongbin (The cover-up)
Hyuk(The cover-up)
The trainee // N
Make-up // Ken
VIXX as pets
Vixx as your brother
VIXX as your best friend
VIXX as classmates
VIXX as fathers
VIXX as a stalker
Cafe // Leo
VIXX in kindergarten
VIXX as your son
VIXX as boyfriend
VIXX as younger brothers
VIXX: Drunk
Vampire // VIXX
VIXX as boyfriends
Vampire // VIXX // pt. 2
Vampire // VIXX // pt. 3
VIXX as classmates
VIXX as fathers
VIXX as younger brothers
A/N
Servant // Hongbin
Twins // Hongbin × Ravi
Vampire // VIXX // End
VIXX as brothers(Hyung line)
A/N(Announcement)
Car ride // Leo
Sleeping // Ken
Drunk // VIXX
Lost // VIXX
Lost // VIXX // Pt. 2
Memory // Leo
Drabble: Hakyeon
Drabble: Taekwoon
Drabble: Jaehwan
Drabble: Wonshik
Drabble: Hongbin
Drabble: Sanghyuk
Short Imagines
Buddies // Hongbin
Senior // Leo
President // N
Silence // Neo
Lies // Hyukbin
Cheater // Raken
Couples // VIXX
Blood // Hongbin
Blind // Hakyeon
Winter // VIXX (A/N)
VIXX as brothers
Carbon Copies // Hongbin
Arranged Marriage // Jungkook
The End
Volleyball // Hongbin
Dare // Wonshik
Heart break // Jaehwan
Revenge // Hongbin
Poison // Taekwoon
Valentines // Ravi
Wizard // Sanghyuk
VIXX as vampires
VIXX as Dragons
Guardian Demon // Sanghyuk
Heist // VIXX
Fake Date // Hakyeon // GA
Results

Shadow Puppets // Hakyeon × Hongbin

851 21 9
Door ChloeCookie165

The imagine regarding the Wizarding world is taking quite some time to complete so I decided to copy a story I had already published and paste it here, so that you guys have something to read. Enjoy!

~

Rubbing his eyes, Hakyeon let out a small yawn. Glancing over at his clock, he saw that it was 8am. Hakyeon let out a sigh before forcing himself out of bed. Dragging his feet towards the bathroom, he started with his daily routine.

Wash up

Shave

Style his hair

Dress up

Head out

As he slipped on his shoes, Hakyeon felt his phone vibrate. Slipping the phone out of his back pocket, Hakyeon saw that it was a call from his friend, Taekwoon. He slid his finger across the screen and picked up the call.

"Hello?"

"Hakyeon ah, I just saw someone you might want to meet."

"Who?"

Hakyeon was slightly curious but he was more interested in tying his shoe laces properly.

"Hongbin."

Hakyeon felt his heart stop as the name left Taekwoon's voice. His breathing grew ragged and a lump formed in his throat. His fingers stopped moving and went to grab the phone instead.

"W-What?"

"Lee Hongbin. Your best friend slash boyfriend?"

Hakyeon licked his lips as he opened the door to leave.

"He's gone, Taekwoon. He's been gone for 15 years. Don't play around like that."

Taekwoon let out an audible sigh.

"Fine. It's up to you whether to believe me or not.  I'll see you next time. Bye."

"Bye."

Hakyeon hung up before swallowing the lump in his throat.

"It's impossible. He hasn't come back in 15 years, he won't be back now."

~

As Hakyeon laid back in his bed, he noticed how the moonlight illuminated his room. Turning to lay on his side, he could see his curtains flutter as the wind blew past them. He knew that he wouldn't sleep any time soon so he decided to head out to the balcony for some fresh air. Under the soft moonlight, Hakyeon let out a wistfull sigh. Glancing up at the moon, Hakyeon was filled with a sense of nostalgia. He leaned against the edge of the balcony and lifted up his hand. Bending his fingers, he made the shape of a rabbit and started to smile. It cast a nice shadow on the wall.

Soon, the image of two very young boys start to form in his vision. They were blurry but soon become very clear.

~

"Hakyeon! Look!"

Hakyeon turned to see his friend, Hongbin running towards him excitedly. In his small hands was a white bunny. Hakyeon's eyes widened as he covered his opened mouth with a gasp.

"Bunny!"

Hakyeon looked down at the rabbit before looking up at Hongbin. Hongbin's familiar dimples appears as he grins happily at Hakyeon. Hakyeon smiles as Hongbin passes him the rabbit. Holding the soft rabbit in his hands, Hakyeon felt a warm feeling spread through his chest.

"Thank you, Hongbin."

Hongbin smiled as he pet the rabbit.

"You're welcome, Hakyeon."

The rabbit stirred slightly in Hakyeon's hand and Hakyeon glanced up at Hongbin.

"Where did you get him?"

Hongbin put his finger over his lips as he gave Hakyeon a wink.

"Secret."

Hakyeon pouted as he approached Hongbin.

"Tell me~"

Hongbin laughed at Hakyeon's whining, but didn't answer. Hongbin simply gave Hakyeon a back hug, causing silence to engulf the two of them. Hakyeon took a deep breath as a smile cracked his face. He loved the feeling of Hongbin hugging him and Hongbin loved the feeling of hugging him.

~

Hakyeon chuckled slightly at the scene as he looked up at the dark sky. He didn't know why the memories were flooding back but he knew that it was welcomed. Hakyeon changed the shape of his fingers to form a shadow of a cat. Almost instantaneously the two young boys appeared again.

~

"Hongbin! Come here! Hurry, hurry!"

Hakyeon's voice echoed through the neighbourhood and Hongbin shook his head slightly.

"What's wrong?"

Hakyeon pointed excitedly at a random box at the side of the walkway. Hongbin raised an eyebrow as he walked closer to Hakyeon. As he got closer, Hongbin peered closer at the box.

It was a stray cat.

The two of them crouched in front of the box, wondering what they should do. Hongbin pursed his lips, causing the deep dimples to appear.

"Dimples......"

Hakyeon murmured as he poked Hongbin's cheeks. Hongbin puffed out his cheeks slightly, causing the dimples to disappear. Hakyeon let out a small laugh at Hongbin's action, causing Hongbin to laugh too.

"Doesn't it seem hungry?"

Hakyeon managed to say, through the laughter. Hongbin looked down at the cat and noticed how scrawny it was. He hummed in response, agreeing with Hakyeon. Hakyeon bit his lips as he tried to figure out what to do.

"Should we go buy some cat food?"

Hongbin suggested. Immediately, Hakyeon jumped up and nodded his head. But his excitement soon died down as he realised that they had no money. As though knowing what Hakyeon was thinking, Hongbin pulled out a 10,000 won note.

"Mummy gave me some money. Let's go buy some cat food and water."

Hakyeon's eyes widened in excitement. He reached for Hongbin's hand and grabbed it.

"Let's go!"

Hongbin's eyes travelled down to their clasped hands and smiled. He loved how Hakyeon's hands were slightly bigger than his. Hakyeon also loved how small Hongbin's hands were. It felt like they were made for each other.

Walking along the streets, strangers would frequently glance at the two adorable boys, holding hands. They found it endearing how close they were.

Upon arrival at the store, the two of them ran straight for the cat food. Hongbin grabbed a packet of wet cat food while Hakyeon grabbed a bottle of water.

"Hakyeon-ah."

Hakyeon turned around to see Hongbin struggling to carry a packet of cat food, disposable plates and packets of tissue. Stifling a laugh, he ran over to help Hongbin with the stuff.

"Your hands are so small."

Hongbin pouted as he gave Hakyeon the disposable plates and packets of tissue paper.

"Let's just pay."

Once the things were paid for, the two of them ran back to the stray cat. Taking out a plate, Hongbin poured out the contents of the cat food whilst Hakyeon gave the cat some water. The two of them watched the cat enjoy it's meal with a grin on their face.

"It looks happy doesn't it?"

Hakyeon asks as he turns to look at Hongbin. Hongbin nods, his eyes fixated of the cat.

"It looks a bit like you."

Hongbin states as he glances at Hakyeon. Hakyeon felt his lips part in surprise when Hongbin suddenly placed a hand on his head.

"So soft."

Hakyeon pursed his lips as he grabs Hongbin's hand.

"Let's go back home."

~

Hakyeon felt a small smile form in his face as he remembered the stray cat. It was funny how he found it randomly while playing with Hongbin.

Those were rather fun times.

Hakyeon's smile slowly disappeared as he slowly let his hand down. Looking up at the bright moon, he felt warm being engulfed in it's light. It wasn't too bright but bright enough to cast a shadow. Breathing in, he brought up his hand and formed the shape of a bird.

~

"Look Hongbin! There's a bird on the floor."

Hongbin jogged over to Hakyeon to see that a bird was indeed laying on the floor. It looked like it had fell off its nest by accident. Gingerly picking it up, Hongbin started to scan it for any injuries. Hakyeon suddenly ran off somewhere, leaving Hongbin alone. Hongbin wondered where Hakyeon had run off to but didn't care too much. He simply plopped himself down on the grass and started to pet the bird.

"I'm back!"

Hakyeon was sprinting towards Hongbin with a towel in his hands. Hongbin raised a curious eyebrow at that but Hakyeon simply wrapped the bird in the towel.

"Ah......."

Hongbin murmured as the bird stirred slightly under the blanket. Hakyeon sat down next to Hongbin and they both looked at the bird. They didn't really know what to do but they did know that the bird was tired and needed rest. 

A couple of minutes pass and soon the two of them start to feel sleepy. Hakyeon yawns and rests his head on Hongbin's shoulder.

"Sleepy?"

Hongbin asks, yawning as well. Hakyeon nods his head as he rests his eyes. Hongbin gives him a sleepy smile before petting his head lightly.

"Then, sleep."

And that's exactly what they did. The two of them, leaning against each other, eventually fell asleep with the bird laying in Hongbin's hand. 

Half an hour passes and Hongbin stirs awake. He rubbed his eyes, when he realised that the bird had disappeared. Blinking, he tried to look for the bird but made sure not to move and awake Hakyeon. His eyes scanned every crook and cranny, until it landed on the nest. It was back to where it belonged. Hongbin grinned and let out a content sigh.

"Where's the bird?"

Hakyeon asks, his voice slightly rough from just waking up. Hongbin pointed to the nest and Hakyeon smiled.

"It's back to where it belongs."

Hongbin nods. The two of them took a deep breath before lying down on the grass. 

"Let's go back to sleep."

Hongbin suggests and Hakyeon agrees. Hakyeon lightly grasped Hongbin's hand and the two of them fell asleep again.

~

That day was honestly Hakyeon's favourite day with Hongbin. The way they slept together, using each other as supports. It made Hakyeon feel warm and fuzzy inside. Something he wished to experience again.

Hakyeon looked up at the moon and started to wonder what animal he should next. For some reason, his heart told him to do a bear while his mind told him not to.

Blinking, Hakyeon decided to do it.

~

"Hakyeon, look! Mummy bought me a teddy bear!"

Hakyeon's eyes sparkled as he looked at the teddy bear in Hongbin's arms. It was adorable. 

"What's it's name?"

Hongbin thought about it for a moment before a idea popped into his head.

"How about Mr Huggies? Since he's so nice to hug!"

Hakyeon nodded his head in agreement. He reached out to touch the teddy bear but immediately pulled back. It was Hongbin's teddy bear, not his. Hongbin smiled as he extended it to Hakyeon. 

"Here, you can hug him."

Hakyeon's eyes widened as his hand gingerly reached for the bear.

"Really?"

Hongbin nodded. Hakyeon immediately took it in his arms and started to hug it. Hongbin grinned as he watched his friend enjoy what he enjoyed. 

"Do you like him?"

Hakyeon nodded as he smiled. 

"Then, take care of Mr Huggies for me, okay?"

Hakyeon looked up at Hongbin in surprise. 

"You're giving Mr Huggies to me?"

Hongbin didn't say anything, all he did was smile but Hakyeon understood him perfectly fine.

~

"Hongbin!"

Hakyeon screamed out as he reached out for his friend. But it was too late. Shivering, Hakyeon felt his legs give out as he started to wail. Hongbin was laying in the middle of the road, bleeding but breathing. Through his blurry vision, Hongbin could see Hakyeon crying on his knees. A single tear rolled down his cheek as he reached out for his friend. He didn't want to see Hakyeon crying, especially if it was because of him. 

Hakyeon saw that Hongbin had his arm raised and he immediately got up. Hakyeon started to sprint towards Hongbin and knelt beside him. Hongbin smiled as he felt Hakyeon's slightly larger hand gripping his. He opened his mouth to speak but no words left his mouth. Hakyeon looked into Hongbin's eyes that seemed to get dimmer by the moment and understood what he wanted to say.

'Take care of Mr Huggies for me.'

~

Hakyeon sat beside Hongbin's bed side, hoping he would wake up quicker. Without fail, Hakyeon would appear at the hospital with Mr Huggies in his arms, every day. The nurses had grown to recognise him and would frequently give him sweets. One day, Hakyeon walked to Hongbin's room and sat beside him. Lightly holding Hongbin's hand, Hakyeon breathed out.

"Today at school, all the girls were looking for you again."

Hakyeon let out a small laugh as his eyes travelled up to Hongbin's face.

"I guess it's because you're handsome, eh? Well, you should wake up quicker and we can go back to school together." 

Hakyeon could feel a small tear escape his eyes as he looked at Hongbin. Pursing his lips, he stopped talking and just sat there. 

The next day, Hakyeon strolled through the hallway of the hospital when he was stopped by a nurse.

"Hakyeon? Are you visiting Hongbin again?"

Hakyeon nodded his head as he looked up at the nurse. But his sharp eyes notice that the nurse's expression seemed to turn sour.

"Why? Is something wrong, Miss Nurse?"

The nurse's eyes widen in shock as she let out a small sigh. She crouched down to Hakyeon's eye level and took a deep breath.

"Hongbin.......has left."

Hakyeon couldn't understand what the nurse meant. What did she mean by leave? He needs treatment so why would he leave the hospital? Hakyeon tilted his head in confusion, trying to understand the situation. The nurse pursed her lips.

"He went to America for treatment. Because, in Korea, he can't get the treatment he needs to recover."

Hakyeon could feel his grip around Mr Huggies loosen.

"When did they leave?"

Hakyeon's chirpy voice has turned low. The nurse noticed the change in his tone and placed a hand on his small head.

"They left last night."

Hakyeon breathed in, holding in the tears. He bowed to the nurse, thanked her and left. He ran as far as his little legs could carry him. No more than 5 minutes later, Hakyeon felt his knees buckle.

"Hongbin......."

~

Hakyeon felt the tears in his eyes well up before one escaped. Hurriedly, he wiped away the tear before breathing in the fresh air.

"Why am I remembering this now?"

Hakyeon bit his lips as he chided himself. What was the point of him remembering all these information?

Heading to bed with a slightly heavy heart, Hakyeon hoped that he could at least catch some sleep. Any sleep to forget what he remembered.

~

Hakyeon's alarm rang annoyingly and he begrudgingly got up. The memories of Hongbin were still fresh in his brain and he regretted every moment of last night. Scratching his head, he started with his daily routine.

Wash up

Shave

Style his hair

Dress up

Head out

But right before Hakyeon could dress up, he heard knocking on his front door.

Hakyeon raised a curious eyebrow at the knock on the door. None of his friends had told him that they would be visiting him. Rising to his feet, Hakyeon made his way towards the door. He kept his eyes on the floor, concentrating on walking properly. As he neared the door, Hakyeon glanced up to look at the closed door.

"Who is it?"

He asked as his hand reached out for the door knob. As he swung the door open, Hakyeon was greeted by a new yet familiar face.

"Hakyeon......."

Hakyeon felt his mind spinning as he heard the deep voice rumble in his ear. His lips parted as he felt his heart race. His eyes took in the man's appearance and he couldn't believe his eyes. He was tall with dark brown hair that was slightly messy. Round, comforting, chocolate eyes and cute button nose. Plump lips with the most adoring dimples. He had broad shoulders yet he also had a slim waist.

Without skipping a beat, Hakyeon approached the tall man. His arms wide open, he engulfed the man in a hug. Tears start to roll down his cheeks, again, as he buried his face in the man's chest.

"Hongbin......."

Hongbin smiled as he wrapped his arms around Hakyeon. Rubbing his hands up and down Hakyeon's back, Hongbin tried to calm him down.

"I've missed you."

Hakyeon murmured into Hongbin's chest. Hongbin let out a low laugh as he lightly pet Hakyeon's head.

"I've missed you too."

Hakyeon felt his breathing slow down as he felt the warmth from Hongbin's hand radiate through his back.

"Taekwoon wasn't lying........"

Pulling back, Hakyeon took a long look at Hongbin before giving him a small smile.

"What took you so long?"

Hongbin's dimples appear as he smiles. Gently caressing Hakyeon's cheeks, he wiped away the tears. Hakyeon hastily brought his hands up to wipe away the tears but Hongbin grabs them. Pulling Hakyeon's hands towards his lips, he plants a small kiss on them.

"Some complications appeared after the surgery. I needed time to recuperate and had to go through therapy. But, all that matters is that I'm here now."

Hakyeon was slightly taken aback by the news. Therapy? But, nontheless, Hakyeon was glad Hongbin was back.

"I'm glad you're here now."

"I'm glad I'm here too."

Hongbin smiled as he held Hakyeon by the hand.

"Did you take care of Mr Huggies for me?"

Hakyeon let out a laugh as he nodded.

"I did, actually. Come, follow me."

Hakyeon started to pull Hongbin by the hand but Hongbin simply pulled Hakyeon, back and towards him. As Hakyeon's back collided with Hongbin's chest, Hongbin wrapped his arms around Hakyeon's waist. He tightened his grip as he rested his chin on top of Hakyeon's head. Hongbin couldn't help his smile as he felt Hakyeon's fluffy hair rub against his face. Hongbin buried his face in the crook of Hakyeon's neck and breathed in Hakyeon's scent.

"This is the best form of therapy."

Hakyeon hummed as he placed a hand on Hongbin's arm. He flipped himself around before placing a small kiss on Hongbin's lips. Before Hakyeon could leave Hongbin's lips, Hongbin pulled him in closer. Hakyeon smiled against Hongbin's lips as he wrapped his arms around Hongbin's neck. The two of them, in each other's embrace, finally enjoyed the feeling of each other's lips against theirs.

The both of them had grown older, taller, more mature and wiser. But, Hongbin noticed that one thing didn't change. It was that Hakyeon fit exactly into his arms.

° The End °

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope you guys enjoyed this fluffy and cute imagine! Especially since the last three were all angsty and ended on a bad note. The next imagine will take a little bit of time to be completed but it's absolutely adorable! Tell me what you guys think of this chapter as well as how you felt as you read it ^.^

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

63.2K 439 29
Imagines of our favorite psycho boy 🤍 Requests are open <3
1.2K 56 24
Han Sanghyuk and Kim Mya are both involved in a love tragedies until fate brings them together in a rebound. Kim Mya hates her exboyfriend who endles...
15.3K 1K 29
When new couples in VIXX happen, other members become furious... (You know what? Just read the story...✌❤️)
26.9K 873 15
➢ If I know what love is, it's because of you ! Tons and tons of Taekook Oneshots cause why the fuck not !? Hope you all have a great time readin...