Obsession (1) ✔

By Kat-Nova

Season 1 - A Dark Tale Of Love. "You're new, who did you kill to get this spot?" Her nonchalant face failed... More

C O N T E N T
E P I S O D E - 1
E P I S O D E - 2
E P I S O D E - 3
E P I S O D E - 4
E P I S O D E - 6
E P I S O D E - 7
E P I S O D E - 8
E P I S O D E - 9
Authors note
E P I S O D E - 10
E P I S O D E - 11
E P I S O D E - 12
E P I S O D E - 13
E P I S O D E - 14
E P I S O D E - 15
E P I S O D E - 16
E P I S O D E - 17
E P I S O D E - 18
E P I S O D E - 19
E P I S O D E - 20
E P I S O D E - 21
E P I S O D E - 22
E P I S O D E - 23
E P I S O D E - 24
E P I S O D E - 25
E P I S O D E - 26
E P I S O D E - 27
E P I S O D E - 28
E P I S O D E - 29
E P I S O D E - 30
E P I S O D E - 31
E P I S O D E - 32
E P I S O D E - 33
E P I S O D E - 34
E P I S O D E - 35
E P I S O D E - 36
E P I S O D E - 37
E P I S O D E - 38
E P I S O D E - 39
E P I S O D E - 40
E P I S O D E - 41
E P I S O D E - 42
E P I S O D E - 43
E P I S O D E - 44
E P I S O D E - 45
E P I S O D E - 46
E P I S O D E - 47
E P I S O D E - 48
E P I S O D E - 49
E P I S O D E - 50
E P I S O D E - 51
E P I S O D E - 52
E P I S O D E - 53
E P I S O D E - 54
E P I S O D E - 55
E P I S O D E - 56
E P I S O D E - 57
E P I S O D E - 58
E P I S O D E - 59
E P I S O D E - 60

E P I S O D E - 5

12.3K 534 31
By Kat-Nova

"Episode 5 - Tattoos and Scars."    

I smirked and her eyes widened.

I didn't want to attract any attention but I've placed a mark on my target so I blended in with the crowd before disappearing out the back. I wondered how many of these people's family or team members I had killed. A cold smile crept up to my lips.

Do they know I was the one who killed them?

I shook my head and made my way up the stairs to the security room. I had assigned Jeremiah and Yashiko to Mason Capone. Jamie and Antonio to the daughter. Capone had a mother who was also assigned two security guards but they all had hired security just to be extra safe.

The night flew by flawlessly. I wasn't inside most of the time but I wandered around the mansion, staking the place out. 

That's what I told myself but in reality I wove through the hall ways, past the mini garden to the East Wing. In my reports, it said that that was her own wing. She was to live there with her own protection unless Capone ordered the guards to.

It felt more like a prison than protection. She was home schooled but never went to college. People like her didn't need to, they inherited all that money that people like who I used to be, begged for. I shook my head, trying to get those horrific days out.

She had her own living room, a kitchen in the far corner that opened up to the separate pool and garden at the back. This mini house was bigger than most normal size houses in America. 

There was no picture of her family but photography and art. Nothing homey about this over designed palace. My eyes landed on the corners and found the dome cameras. They were everywhere.

Did she have sex right here for security to watch? My blood boiled. I didn't want anyone to watch her naked body, her face when she rode her pleasures. I wondered what was behind that red dress. I wanted to see it.

It was past midnight and clicking heels echoed through the hallway I left behind. I stood against the wall and waited for her like a predator. What the fuck was I doing? Then it hit me. I shouldn't be here, but she cross over the threshold and ass was in my view. Fuck my life. I sighed, lust clouding my judgement.

The guy who'd been guarding her followed her and my men stooped at the threshold. I cleared my throat and she suddenly turned. Acting surprised, trying to mask the fear. 

Her eyes narrowed at me then relaxed. She eyes me up and down then motioned her hand dismissively to the guy next to her. He looked annoyed but left with my men.

"What the hell are you doing boss?" He spoke through my ear piece.

"Secure the perimeter. I'll be out in a minute." I spoke in to my cufflink. The dim light around us highlighted her soft features. I stood only a couple of feet away from her because if I got too close to the scent she carried, I might do something that I won't regret.

"You're new, who did you kill to get this spot?" Her nonchalant face failed to mask her curiosity.

I smirked. "Many people or your father wouldn't have hired me." She tried to hide her flinch but I was fixated on her. Any other man would not have noticed it.

"You're the head of security now?" She played with her long red nails.

"I am."

"Why are you here?" She dropped her shimmery golden purse on the beige sofa and put her hand on her hips.

"When I figure it out, I'll let you know." My eyes threatened to drop to her bust. It was practically spilling out. She smirked. Her eyes moved to the scar on my left cheek. She wasn't disgusted by my mark but rather enticed. 

Some girls found it disgusting but some liked it and even pitied it. They liked the danger but just for one night. She however wasn't looking at me like that.

There was an understanding in her eyes with a mixture of curiosity. She sauntered forward and that damn scent consumed me. I sagged forward, relaxing a little. 

Her soft hands with long nails lifted and her palm touched my cut up flesh that looked like it's been in a meat grinder. Her finger tips bumped over them as her hand slid down.

No one's ever touched them that way, like she was trying to pry out my secrets from them. She sighed but didn't revert.

"Well, if you show me your scars, I'll show you mine." Her minty fresh breath only reached my chin. Even in heels she didn't reach my head, I wondered how tiny she really was.

"I want to see more than your scars." Her body was too smooth for anything ugly to me on it. She smiled and nostalgia reflected in her eyes.

She turned and swiped her hair off her back and brought it over shoulder. Her whole back wasn't on display, just the top of her shoulder blades. But a large tattoo peaked out from the behind the hem of her dress and tendrils of a design snaked across her shoulder.

Dymn.

She looked over her shoulder and smiled. It was always seductive. A one-sided tilt to her mouth and eyes that emanated that "come hither" look. Her hands bend and she gripped the zipper without any trouble. I wondered how flexible she is. Thousands of dirty ideas swam through my mind.

Effortlessly, she revealed her slender back to me. I loved that she wasn't one of those chicks who starved herself to look better and bones poked through their skin. She was plump and juicy making my mouth water. I wanted to leave my marks on that tanned silky skin.

Her back was covered with ink of a damn wolf tattoo with an owl over and wavy lines detruded out of the design and wrapped around shoulders. She stopped the zipper right above her tight little waist, teasing me.

She was definitely a temptress.

I chuckled.

"What?" She turned around, annoyed.

"Wolf was the nickname my team gave me on my first covert operation. I've been using that since then." I leaned against the back of the sofa. She beamed, not the seductive one but a genuine one. "Why are you here so early."

Her smile died and I hated myself for it.

"It was time for me to go." I heard the zipper close. "You still have work to do, so, goodnight."

She grabbed my arm with one hand and lower herself to take of her heels. With each step, she got lower and lower until her head just ended just below my shoulders. Stepping back she craned her neck to look up where I lowered mine.

"Wow, you're tall." She picked up her heels, pushing her breasts even high when she bent forward. I pocketed my hands from losing control and doing something crazy when her head reached below my waist. 

She stood and I moved back, trying to keep my clouded lust filled mind at bay. My body hummed from tingles sizzled through my body and went straight to my dick.

"Anyways." She carried on. "It was nice meeting you, I hope you don't cock block me again."

I actually laughed and it felt good to relax for a second. "Trust me, if someone tries to touch you, I might just have to do some damage." Her eyes lit up and her trademark smile was back.

"Then you better put it-" Her eyes lowered to my pelvis for a second. "-to better use."

She turned with grace and her hair danced with the air, swayed as she walked up the stairs. My dick strained in my pants while I watched her ass sway up the stairs. Her little waist narrowed in to her arched butt and I finally removed my hand from my pocket to rub my damp forehead.

She looked down at me as she padded down the top landing and smirked before she disappeared behind the wall that lead to her bedroom.

I have a fucking death wish for messing with a Billionaire Mob Boss's daughter.

I scratch my ear and turned, leaving her to her own little world away from everyone else. The FUCK was I doing? I quickly made my way back to where I was supposed to be. The damn security room or anywhere there are discrepancies.

When I finally reached the hall, the party was at a full swing but Capone incline his head toward the back to his study room. I knew this deal was going down tonight because he'd told me about an important meeting but I wasn't privy to the details.

Hence, I followed a Yakuza leader, two Carteldrug lords, one Arabian king pin, one Hong Kong arms dealer and threepoliticians, I knew shit was about to go down.    

-------------

Let me know what you guys think xo
This chapter was edited by CamileWilson

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 82.9K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
450K 10.3K 64
Hope. Such a trivial thing but if given, it could be the best or the worst thing that happened to you. Evianna Rose Romano. Daughter of the Italian...
161K 2.7K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
2M 62.1K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...