Not Everyone's Cup of Tea (on...

RetirwemaL द्वारा

CaKe (Cara Delevingne x Kendall Jenner) AU! - Alternate Universe. WARNING! Contains g!p (girl-peen), girlxgir... अधिक

Mine (pt. 1) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 2) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 3) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 4) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 5) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 6) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 7) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 8) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 9) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 10) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 11) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 12) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 13) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 14) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 15) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 16) - Rewritten ✔
Teacher's Pet (pt. 1)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 2)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 3)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 4)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 5)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 6) ✔
Proving a Point (pt. 1)
Proving a Point (pt. 2)
Proving a Point (pt. 3)
Proving a Point (pt. 4) ✔
Figure Things Out (pt. 1)
Figure Things Out (pt. 2)
Figure Things Out (pt. 3)
Figure Things Out (pt. 4)
Figure Things Out (pt. 5)
Figure Things Out (pt. 6)
Figure Things Out (pt. 7)
Figure Things Out (pt. 8)
Figure Things Out (pt. 9)
Figure Things Out (pt. 10)
Figure Things Out (pt. 11)
Figure Things Out (pt. 12)
Figure Things Out (pt. 13)
Figure Things Out (pt. 14)
Figure Things Out (pt. 15)
Figure Things Out (pt. 16)
Figure Things Out (pt. 17) ✔
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 1)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 2)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 3)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 4)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 5)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 6)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 7)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 9)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 10)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 11)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 12)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 13)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 14)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 15)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 16)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 17)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 18)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 19)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 20) ✔
Prom and Pr0n (pt. 1)
Prom and Pr0n (pt. 2)
Prom and Pr0n (pt. 3) ✔
A New Beginning (pt. 1)
A New Beginning (pt. 2)
A New Beginning (pt. 3)
A New Beginning (pt. 4)
A New Beginning (pt. 5)
A New Beginning (pt. 6)
A New Beginning (pt. 7)
A New Beginning (pt. 8)
A New Beginning (pt. 9)
A New Beginning (pt. 10)
A New Beginning (pt. 11)

Acceptant & Confession (pt. 8)

6.5K 221 91
RetirwemaL द्वारा

Despite Cara being her normal sweet self and pretty much nothing changed between them in the rest of the week, Kendall was still feeling insecure.

The next Monday morning went by and Kendall was still feeling unsettled. Something just wasn’t right, she didn’t know exactly why. She just felt something was missing. She wondered whether this was how Cara felt every time Kendall had rejected her.

British Stud: I’m downstairs babe. You’re ready? I’m starving. 😭 I wanna grab some food first, or ….  You could be a sweetheart and let me eat you? 👅👅💦

Kendall chuckled at the message, after they broke up, the brunette didn’t even bother to change Cara’s contact’s name on her phone. Unlike Cara who changed Kendall’s contact name from Sex Goddess to Jenner.

For some reason that hurt Kendall, because how formal and distant it sounded. So when they got reconciled, Kendall took Cara’s phone and changed her contact’s name into Baby 💋. But then decided it was too 'normal'. Again, she changed it to Sexy Goddess, so it was slightly different than before, yet still wasn’t as mainstream as Baby.

Which it wasn’t really exaggerating, because Kendall really was Cara’s goddess aka Queen. And freakin sexy as well too.

She scoffed as she was replying the British girl.

Sexy Goddess: Be down in a sec. And NO, you pervert! Not going down on you.
Well at least, not yet… 😏

In a second her phone popping up with the notifications. Which Kendall laughed knowing who was texting her.

British Stud: You’re killing me!

British Stud: Ugh why you’re so hot!

British Stud: Hurry up! Get down, baby. I want to eat! Pun intended. 👅👅👅

Kendall just shook her head, amused with how pervert her most favorite British girl could be.

She can be so irresistible sweet, but at the same time can turn into such a horny pervert as well. How the hell I’m so crazy for her is beyond me… Kendall thought, as she was getting ready to leave her bedroom and went downstairs.

She hurriedly went to the kitchen and brought some paper bag she already prepared earlier and saying goodbye to her family. In few minutes, she was already out from her house, heading to the familiar custom silver Mercedes G-Wagon that being parked at her elegance driveway and opened the passenger door.

“Good morning, my Queen,” she was being greeted by a husky British accent.

“Morning, peasant,” Kendall jokingly replied as she entered the passenger seat and put her bag on the backseat.

“Kiss?” Cara somewhat demanded.

Kendall smiled and gave her a good morning kiss like she always did every time Cara picked her up for school.

“Ummh.... Now it’s a good morning indeed.” Cara winked after Kendall pulled away from the kiss.

“You’re such a sap,” Kendall said, yet couldn’t help smiling herself at their morning routine.

“So, you’re still gonna grab some food along the way?” Kendall asked, as she adjusted her seatbelt while Cara began to drive away from the Jenner’s mansion.

“Why? You’re offering me something to eat?” Cara raised her eyebrows playfully.

“Actually yeah.” Kendall smirked.

“Ooohh… I’m loving this morning already. Where should we stop? Gas station? Or in that empty parking lot in—

“Not that, you perv!” Kendall laughed at the blonde’s giddiness.

Cara looked at the brunette and pouted playfully.

“I made you some food, silly.” Kendall rolled her eyes, even though she was smiling.

Really?!?! You cooked for me?!” Cara said excitedly.

She was glancing at the brunette, seemingly surprised with what Kendall had just said. When she stopped for the red light, she looked at Kendall with excitement on her face.

“Well, preparing a sandwich is hardly called as cooking. But yeah, I made your favorite. With bacon, egg, cheese and all disgusting fatty crap you love,” Kendall joked. “Mom taught me how to prepare it,” she continued as she took the brown paper bag.

“Here.” She put the brown paper bag in the middle console, “I knew you’re always skip your breakfast in purpose when your mom visiting your sisters in London, cause you’re always complaining, saying how your maid can’t cook for life and your family chef only work from lunch hour till dinner,” Kendall explained.

“So yeah, I made it. From now on, I’m feeding you when you’re skipping meals,” Kendall continued, “with food,” she added jokingly, thinking Cara would reply something pervert.

Cara felt overwhelming all of sudden. In a good way. She never thought, Kendall would be attentive like that. Sure, the tall brunette was opening to her, and reciprocating her physically. But never attentive or initiating any romantic moments or date whatsoever, let alone like preparing food for her in the early morning.

It felt so domestic, and for some reasons Cara was feeling foolishly happy.

It was usually Cara’s job to sweep Kendall’s off her feet, to make her swoon, to charm her pants off, or whatever terms that other people came with.

So, when Kendall gave her that brown paper bag with her favorite sandwich in it, she felt overwhelmed. For the first time ever since they were together, official and non-officially, she felt … loved.

Cara almost teared up over the simple gesture, it was so embarrassing but she couldn’t help it.

She’d been waiting for this. For Kendall to open up her feelings, or at least showing Cara a sign that she somewhat loved her back.

“This will be the best sandwich I ever have,” Cara mumbled quietly.

Kendall scoffed at what Cara had just said, didn’t realize the impact she was giving to the blonde girl next to her.

“Don’t exaggerating, babe. It’s just a sandwich. And let’s pray I nailed it, and if I screw it up, promise me to throw it away, I don’t wanna make you sick because of food poisoning or something,” Kendall said.

“I won’t. This is the best. You are the best. Thank you, Ken,” Cara said quietly as her hand took Kendall’s and brought it to her lips and kissed it.

“Thank you,” Cara said from her deepest heart, didn’t even care with all the honks from the cars behind them.

—————

“Have you ever tearing up over a food?” Kendall asked Gigi, as they were waiting their teacher in their shared AP English class.

“One time.” Gigi nodded trying to remember.

“I was in a road and somewhat lost, I was literally starving that time, I swear I could eat a horse! And then my sister and I found this disgusting restaurant along the way. It was so disgusting, that if it was a normal situation I wouldn’t even spare a glance to see it, let alone to enter it. But since it was the only place that offered food for the long miles we went through, so we decided to stop and went in it anyway.

“And guess what? The term of don’t judge book by its cover, is so true! They served the best taco I ever had, I swear I cried. Nope. Bawling. It was embarrassing, but it was sooo good …” Gigi began daydreaming.

Kendall nodded, thinking maybe she needed to find this disgusting taco place.

“But then of course the next day I fell sick because of the food poisoning or something, I’m not quite sure. But point is, that moment, it was the best food I ever had,” Gigi finished her story.

Kendall rolled her eyes, somewhat disappointed with the ending of Gigi’s pointless story.

“So your best taco was also the most poisonous one too? So much for not judging book by its cover,” Kendall teased her friend.

“You asked me whether have I ever cry because of food, and I answered.” Gigi rolled her eyes. “What’s with the random question anyway? Oh wait! Don’t tell me. I bet you cried because of something that Cara cooked?”

Gigi chuckled, “Typical,” she teased the brunette.

“It’s the opposite,” Kendall said, while randomly observing their classmates.

Gigi frowned at Kendall’s answer. “Opposite? As in, you’re not crying but laughing at her cooking skill, or Cara was the one who crying?” She made a guess.

“She was the one who was tearing up. It’s ridiculous, I mean, all I did was just preparing her favorite sandwich like my mom made her every weekends she stayed over. I dunno what’s the big deal, but based on your story, maybe she was just that starving,” Kendall said.

Gigi immediately looked at her with disbelieving expression.

“You’re hopeless,” the blonde cheerleader said.

“What?”

“You’re so… I dunno how you could be so sensitive but at the same time insensitive as well. You’re weird. That’s what you are.” Gigi shook her head, amazed at how dense her friend was could be sometimes.

“And here I thought Cara was the one who’ll be acting like a boy, since you know, penis situation and all,” Gigi kept talking, “But feelings and emotional related, you’re as dense as a thirteen years old teenage boy.”

“Okay do not insult me, what—

“Morning class! Sorry I’m late but let’s open page 196 and continue from last time.” Mrs. Adams, their English teacher, abruptly came in to the class with tons of papers in her arms.

“Also, I’ll give your test results and trust me, I’m shocked that some of you are even allowed for taking this class with these embarrassing results,” the teacher sternly said.

“Mrs. Adams is so hot, she reminds me like Angelina Jolie or Megan Fox,” Gigi whispered as she began eying the English teacher.

Kendall chuckled, “I guess… if you’re into brunette,” she said quietly.

“Don’t worry, my first choice of brunette chicks would be you.” Gigi winked playfully.

“Not surprising, Hadid. Always knew that you’re into me,” Kendall said flatly.

“Uhum… you, Mrs. Adams, and ummm who else hot brunette in this school. I would say Bella, but then again, she’s my sister so that’s just gross. Hmmm guess…” Gigi paused, then smirked evilly, “guess… Miss Clark is super hot too..” Gigi began to rile her up.

Kendall immediately growled and glared at the blonde who sat next to her. “I hate you! Don’t talk to me,” Kendall said.

Gigi just laughed as quiet as she could so the teacher wouldn’t notice. “You’re so easy to rile up, I swear. Oh.. How much I love riling up people…” she said playfully.

“Don’t worry Kenny, you’re the hottest brunette girl in this school. Even if you’re the most emotionally insensitive girl I’ve ever known,” Gigi said.

—————

“Jenner, remember what I’ve been telling you. And make sure everyone’s prepare for the National Championship, this is your last one. Make it counts!” Coach Grand spoke to Kendall after their regular technical meeting in Coach’s office.

“Yes, ma’am,” the cheer captain said.

“You’re dismissed. Go back to the field. I’ll be there later on,” her Coach demanded.

Kendall nodded then stood up from the chair she was sitting on and walked toward the door and went out, heading to the field, ready to lead another cheer practice that afternoon.

“Yow cap, Gigi isn’t here.” Kendall heard Joan said, once she arrived at the west field where all of her teammates just finished their routine stretching.

“She what?!” Kendall asked incredulously, “Who led the practice when I was meeting with Coach then?”

“Me and Hails, look, she’s been MIA all day. I haven’t seen her today, have you? I know you two shared the same class this morning,” Joan told her.

“Yeah she was there with me, let me search for her. I need her to be here today, we’re gonna practice that latest choreo and she better be here or else!” Kendall continued to scowl, annoyed that she couldn’t call the blonde cheerleader right away since cellphones were banned during cheer practice at the field.

“Hailey! Teach them the latest choreo!” Kendall shouted to her friend who was currently talking to some junior cheerleaders.

Hailey nodded and gave her a thumb up, before began to lead their latest dance choreography.

Kendall was beginning to walk around the school, searching for her vice captain everywhere. She began from the cheer locker room, then to the restroom where Gigi usually went, then to the cafeteria, before searching to the empty classes as she was heading to the school’s main hallway.

Just when she was heading there, she heard the familiar voice and stopped her steps immediately. She turned around and turned right where she saw Gigi was arguing with her boyfriend in front of the music room.

Of course she’d be there . . . Kendall thought as she scoffed for not thinking that earlier.

“Gigi!” Kendall said loudly, causing the couple’s argument stopped instantly.

Kendall approached them with scowl planted on her face, disappointed with Gigi being irresponsible by skipping their practice.

“What the hell are you doing?! I told you to lead the practice while I was in the meeting! Why you’re being irresponsible like this?! Do you know what kind of trouble you’ll have if Coach found out that you’re not at the field right now, let alone not leading the practice when I told you to?!?” Kendall scolded her.

Gigi frowned and huffed, obviously annoyed for so many reasons.

“You know what irresponsible is?! Making a stupid tattoo about another woman, without telling your girlfriend first! Now that’s irresponsible!” Gigi glared at Joe who was standing there looking all guilty.

What?! What’s that have to do—

“Like seriously, how could you do that, Joe?!! I mean, what if I made a tattoo with another guy’s initial huh?!? And that’s fucking permanent for cryin out loud!” Gigi continued to rant.

“You what?! Seriously?!?” Kendall looked disappointedly at Joe, and began searching the tattoo Gigi was ranting about.

“I mean, do you even think how I feel? What if I made one with Cody's initial, I bet you’re not gonna be cool at all!” Gigi glared at him, furious with Joe's stupid spontaneity.

“Okay first of all, I never slept with Miss Clark, okay?!” Joe began defending himself.

Kendall gasped immediately the moment she heard that name. “Oh my God… you did not… Jesus! What the hell is with that woman?! I swear she’s such a fucking bad luck!” The brunette was beyond shocked at that point.

“Right?!” Gigi said to her.

“Look babe, it’s not her name’s initial. It’s her band's initial! StV, not AC! I mean, it’s not like what Cara—

Joe then immediately shut his mouth to stop what he just blurted, knowing he wasn’t supposed to say something that supposedly to be a secret.

“What did you just say?” Kendall said.

Joe closed his eyes knowing he would get into a deep shit trouble with his friend because of his big mouth.

“Wait, are you saying Cara did that too?!” Gigi asked incredulously.

“Uhh…”

“Joe, why are you still chatting outside instead of start practicing inside?” The music teacher that causing the trouble since the beginning then appeared in front of them.

“Oh you two are in the first name basis now?” Gigi glared at the two.

Miss Clark just chuckled at that, “Are all cheerleaders in this school filled with jealousy or something?” she teased.

“Well you don’t need to be a cheerleader, to get upset over someone’s your dating having a tattoo with the teacher’s initial!” Gigi glared at her.

Miss Clark was momentarily confused before she subtly smirking at Kendall who was standing next to Gigi, “Oh, so Cara finally told you? Or did you finally see it?” She gave Kendall a fake sweet smile.

“Huh?” Gigi was confused why that crazy teacher thought this was about Cara.

“Are you obsessed over Cara or something?!  Cause I wasn’t even talking about her,” Gigi said harshly.

“My thoughts exactly. Aren’t teacher not supposed to be involved with their students? I wonder what principal Schmidt would think about your attraction to his fellow student.” Kendall raised her eyebrow in challenging manner.

Miss Clark chuckled at the challenge, fully aware the younger girl was threatening her career and reputation in this school.

“I never pushed or forced someone to do something that they didn’t want, so please remember that before you tried to blackmailing me just because you’re insecure with your non-existent relationship,” the older woman reminded her.

Kendall didn’t say anything or giving her anything more than her flat and neutral expression. She didn’t want that fucking evil teacher bitch to find out what she really felt or what she did and didn’t know.

“I never find the tattoo,” Kendall said flatly. “And trust me, I know exactly every inch of her skin look like, and I never find anything other than her flawless smooth skin.” She smirked, causing the teacher to squint her eyes at her.

“It’s either you’re lying or she got it erased, doesn’t matter. Point is, you’re just not important enough to be memorized!” Kendall said with a sly smirk on her face causing the music teacher went speechless.

“Come on Gi, let’s deal with your boy problem later, we have practice to do.” Kendall pulled Gigi’s arm, so they could go back to the west field.

“Wow… you made her speechless. Did you see her face?!” Gigi said once they far enough from the music room, “And I’m proud of you for being calm and all.”

Kendall didn’t say anything for a while, until she finally let go of Gigi’s arm just before they were out to the field. The cheer captain couldn’t help but to scoff at what her friend had said.

“Calm my ass! I’m gonna kill Cara!” Kendall growled.

—————

Cara waited for Kendall at the parking lot, feeling happy and content with her day. She never thought a fucking damn sandwich managed to make her day. But, supposedly it wasn’t the sandwich that made her that happy, but it was the person who made it.

The British girl kept smiling like a fool, didn’t care if everyone who walked pass her began to stare because she was smiling by herself. She probably looked ridiculous; standing by her own, next to her car, with huge smile planted on her face.

But once again, she didn’t give a single fuck what people thought. What important was, she had the best girl ever! No matter what their status were, the Queen Bee of this school was her girl, and she couldn’t be anymore lucky than that.

Cara looked at her watch and began frowning seeing how late Kendall was. She usually never this late. She began to get worried as she decided she was going to call Kendall, asking where she was at that moment. Just when she was going to call the tall brunette, her phone ping with a text notification.

Annoying Jonas: I made a mistake. Forgive me! 😭

Cara was confused reading the text from her friend. She then looked around wondering her friend was pulling some prank on her or something. When she noticed there was no one she knew near her, she began to text back.

Caz-mate: Wdym?

Cara was still frowning when in less than a minute she received the reply.

Annoying Jonas: I might, or might not told Kendall about the tattoo…….

Cara almost dropped her phone reading the last text. Her hands were beginning to sweat because how anxious she was all of sudden. She hurriedly called her friend, no longer could contain any patience waiting for a text reply.

“You fucking did what, Jonas?!?!!” Cara barked the moment Joe answered the phone.

Look, I’m sorry, it was accident!!! I had a tattoo last night and then few hours ago Gigi was roasting me about it, and then Kendall came and well one thing led to another, uuhhh… yeah I kinda blurted it out….” Joe explained hurriedly.

“Oh my God! Why the hell you said that, you dumbass?!!! Fuck! No wonder she’s not here yet, she’s ditching me! Damn it Joe, you’re such an asshole!!” Cara was pissed beyond words at her friend.

I really am sorry, okay!! I was gonna tell you, but Miss Clark took my phone during rehearsal, so yeah. Oh, and ummm…. Just in case you wanna know, they had an argument about that by the way,” Joe said, trying to calm his friend down.

But of course, what he said only causing Cara mad even more.

“Please don’t tell me that by they, you meant Kendall and Annie?!” Cara closed her eyes, wishing something or someone able to save her from this situation.

Uhh….. Yeah….” Joe confirmed the worst.

“Omygod you … Arrgghhh!!! That’s it! I’m done talking about anything to your fucking big mouth!” Cara said harshly.

Hey! It was a slip okay. Do you think I would throw you under the bus just like that in purpose?!” Joe was a little offended being called as a big mouth.

“Ugh whatever man! I need to fix this shit now! Thanks asshole!” Cara ended the phone call didn’t even bother to wait for Joe’s response.

The blonde girl was beginning to get frustrated; because of what she thought one of the best days of her life, had turned into another bad day that she predicted would be filled with another argument with her ex-girlfriend.

“God damn it! She’s gonna kill me!” Cara kicked the tire of her car.

—————

As predicted, Kendall didn’t answer her phone calls nor reply her texts. She even called Gigi, but that bitch had a nerve to reject her phone calls, causing Cara to curse the blonde cheerleader to no end.

The British girl didn’t even think twice to drive to the Jenner’s mansion, despite knowing Kendall probably would reject her. But she didn’t care. She was going to explain everything. Anything that would make Kendall to forgive her, she’d do it.

She would do anything to make everything’s fine again between them.

Anything!

Cara was beginning to freak out once she had arrived at Kendall’s driveway. She was embarrassedly shaking. She took a deep breathe so she could calm herself, yet it didn’t work out as much as she wanted to. She was literally freaking out, her body was shaking with all the nerves.

She opened the door and was dreading to get out but she finally did after very long seconds. She was going to ring a bell before she felt someone approaching her from behind and hugged her tight.

“Caraaaa!!!” She was being greeted by the girl behind her.

“Uhhh…. hello Kylie,” Cara said, with no enthusiasm in her tone.

“Okay, rude much?” Kylie let go of her hug, half joking half offended.

“Sorry, I’m umm… a lil bit out of it,” Cara said trying to smile despite all she wanted to do was to talk to Kendall as soon as possible.

Kylie scoffed, knowing for sure why Cara not as cheerful as she normally was. “Lemme guess, another fight with my bitchy sister?” she asked her.

“Umm… is she home yet? I need to talk to her,” Cara asked, not even wanted to discuss anything further with the youngest Jenner.

“I dunno, I just got home from my friend’s house next door.” Kylie shrugged. “Come on, get in and get your girl before you’re peeing all over the floor,” she joked as she opened the front door letting the blonde girl in.

Cara nodded and thanked Kendall’s sister, and walked straight ahead to the tall brunette’s room upstairs.

Once she was in front of Kendall’s room, Cara was extremely nervous. She knew for sure that Kendall was beyond upset in there, and for some reasons Cara was afraid facing her wrath. But most of all, she hated to face another argument with her ex-girlfriend.

Cara cleared her throat, trying to build a courage and finally began knocking.

She didn’t hear anything for a minute, and began knocking again. She was beginning to get anxious second after second, somehow, she had a feeling she was going to get into a deep trouble this time and no one could save her.

After a while, finally she heard a movement behind the door, before the door was opened and Kendall was looking at her with a cold stare.

“Get out!” Kendall pushed the door back, but before the door was closed, Cara stopped it with her hand.

“No! We need to talk about this. If you have a question, ask me.” Cara managed to open the door wide again.

Kendall crossed her arms, still giving the blonde girl her cold stare. “Oh now you’re willing to talk?! What happened with these past ten months ever since we got together?! Slipped your mind that you actually had a tattoo of another woman’s initial?! or HAVE, I’m not sure anymore!” she ranted.

Cara gulped and then began to defend herself. “Well, I don’t think that’s important, it was in the past Ken. I just thought it wasn’t worth to mention.” Cara was looking at Kendall with that lost puppy look.

“At first, you didn’t tell me you knew her since the beginning Joe mentioned her name. Then you told me she was your first and meant nothing to you. But then now I’ve heard you have a tattoo of her name?! Let me see it!” Kendall said still not letting Cara in to her room.

“I don’t have it anymore! I got it laser to erase it. My dad saw it couple years ago and he wasn’t happy about it and asked me to erase it. Pretty much dragged me to laser it.” Cara explained.

“For someone who’s not important and meant nothing for you, like you told me before, you sure did a lot for her. Tell me the truth, Cara! She meant something for you, wasn’t she?!!” Kendall said loudly.

Cara bit her lip and then sighed-heavily. “Well… to be honest, she did mean something. She made me forgot about you. But it didn’t mean I loved her or anything. She just…..made me feel special when no one did. Well other than my family, but you get my point,” she said.

Kendall didn’t say anything but she felt her heart broke, hearing someone was special to Cara, other than her. She turned her head away, avoiding to look directly at the blonde girl in front of her.

“So she was important for you. Of course... I mean, who would make a tattoo with other people’s initial if that person isn’t important…..” Kendall was feeling distressed.

“Kendall, it’s nothing like that! The tattoo really meant nothing! I mean it was on my pinky finger and it barely visible! I just wanted to look cool and mature when she asked me hanging out with her band friends. So when they dared me to do a tattoo. I just did. Baby, please believe me, I was just—

“I don’t wanna hear it!” Kendall cut her.

“You kept changing your story, what else I’ll find out, huh? She had your baby? You two used to be engaged? Married? What else?!?” Kendall shouted.

“Ken…”

“You’re such a full of shit!” Kendall said angrily, before slamming the door closed as hard as she could.

—————

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

72.1K 2K 38
My third fanfiction. About Kendall and Cara. That's enough spoilers, so just read it :D Note: I don't hate Harry Styles. ~~~~~~ "Cara, stop talking...
95.1K 3.1K 34
READ THE FIRST BOOK, 'HER' BEFORE READING THIS!! Kendall get's into an accident. Cara starts her acting career.
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...