Not Everyone's Cup of Tea (on...

By RetirwemaL

CaKe (Cara Delevingne x Kendall Jenner) AU! - Alternate Universe. WARNING! Contains g!p (girl-peen), girlxgir... More

Mine (pt. 1) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 2) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 3) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 4) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 5) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 6) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 7) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 8) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 9) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 10) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 11) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 12) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 13) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 14) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 15) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 16) - Rewritten ✔
Teacher's Pet (pt. 1)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 2)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 3)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 4)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 5)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 6) ✔
Proving a Point (pt. 1)
Proving a Point (pt. 2)
Proving a Point (pt. 3)
Proving a Point (pt. 4) ✔
Figure Things Out (pt. 1)
Figure Things Out (pt. 2)
Figure Things Out (pt. 3)
Figure Things Out (pt. 4)
Figure Things Out (pt. 5)
Figure Things Out (pt. 6)
Figure Things Out (pt. 7)
Figure Things Out (pt. 8)
Figure Things Out (pt. 9)
Figure Things Out (pt. 10)
Figure Things Out (pt. 11)
Figure Things Out (pt. 12)
Figure Things Out (pt. 13)
Figure Things Out (pt. 14)
Figure Things Out (pt. 15)
Figure Things Out (pt. 16)
Figure Things Out (pt. 17) ✔
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 1)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 2)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 3)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 4)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 5)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 6)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 8)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 9)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 10)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 11)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 12)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 13)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 14)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 15)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 16)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 17)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 18)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 19)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 20) ✔
Prom and Pr0n (pt. 1)
Prom and Pr0n (pt. 2)
Prom and Pr0n (pt. 3) ✔
A New Beginning (pt. 1)
A New Beginning (pt. 2)
A New Beginning (pt. 3)
A New Beginning (pt. 4)
A New Beginning (pt. 5)
A New Beginning (pt. 6)
A New Beginning (pt. 7)
A New Beginning (pt. 8)
A New Beginning (pt. 9)
A New Beginning (pt. 10)
A New Beginning (pt. 11)

Acceptant & Confession (pt. 7)

6.2K 235 143
By RetirwemaL

Kendall immediately moved as far as she could from the British girl.

“No?” Kendall breathed, she couldn’t even speak properly.

She never thought Cara would say no to her. Kendall swore she never felt as hurt as the moment Cara rejected her.

For real, this time.

“I want to be with you, but at the same time I want to be with Annie too.” Cara admitted.

What?!” the brunette said incredulously.

Cara didn’t say anything and just looked at the brunette intensely.

“So what’s that supposed to mean? To us?” Kendall began to tear up.

“To be honest? I don’t know …” Cara said quietly. “Can’t we just … continue what we have, while figuring it all out without rushing it?”

Kendall gulped, she swore at that minute that second, she felt someone just killed her with multiple bullets shot into her head.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

AN:

Just kidding! Ha! 😈

Here’s the real chapter.
Don’t kill me! 🙏

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kendall immediately moved as far as she could from the British girl.

“No?” Kendall breathed, she couldn’t even speak properly.

She never thought Cara would say no to her. Kendall swore she never felt as hurt as the moment Cara rejected her.

For real, this time.

“Wow … second rejection of the day. I get it. You know what, you’re right, maybe you should have dinner in your house. I make sure I won’t bother you again,” Kendall muttered, her heart was breaking and tears were beginning pouring all over her face.

“Ken—

“Don’t touch me!” Kendall slapped Cara’s hand that was trying to hold her.

“Baby, listen to me, you’re not thinking clearly. All I want is for you to want me like I want you!” Cara began to explain.

“What’s that supposed to mean?!”

“It means, I want you to ask me to be your girlfriend, for the same reasons I want you to be my girlfriend,” Cara said.

“Okay, that’s confusing. But whatever, I get your point. You don’t want me, so you may leave now.” Kendall wiped her tears harshly.

Cara scoffed loudly, “Are you even listening to me?! The main reason you asked me is because you’re scared I would run away from you! Which is ridiculous, by the way. The thing is, you asked me because you don’t trust me! Not because you lo—

Cara immediately shut up, stopping herself from what she was going to say, noticing what she almost slipped out.

“What?” Kendall asked, wanted Cara to continue.

“Never mind.” Cara sighed. “Look, point is, you asked me for the wrong reason. I asked you so many times for the same reasons. It’s because I need you, among other things, not because I don’t trust you and want to put a claim on you,” she explained.

Kendall just stared at her, didn’t say anything but at the same time no longer giving her a hostile look either.

“I better go downstairs, everyone’s waiting,” Kendall muttered.

Cara sighed-heavily, as she was closing her eyes, frustrated with everything. Including herself.

She wasn’t quite sure why she said no, she could say yes and everything would go back to normal now. But … to be honest, Cara was somewhat offended that the only time when Kendall finally wanted to go back together was just because she didn’t trust her.

Is it too much if I want my feelings being reciprocated for once?! Cara thought as she watched Kendall walked away from her.

—————

The dinner was awkward at best.

Well according to Cara and Kendall that was. Because other than those two, the rest of Kendall’s family were enjoying themselves. Cara was so distracted, she didn’t even have a fangirling moments for Kim’s rapper boyfriend, whose none other than one of Cara’s favorite rapper, Kanye West himself.

After the dinner that felt like forever, finally it was about time for everyone to leave the dining room, and Cara was the first one who told everyone that she would leave, because the next day she had school, so she couldn’t stay as late as the others.

After thanking Kendall’s parents for their hospitality and exchanged goodbye with Kendall’s siblings, Cara subtly tugged Kendall away from her family and pulled her to the main door, heading to the driveway where her car was parked.

“I know you’re mad, but we need to talk,” Cara said, once they were at the driveway.

Kendall didn’t say anything but didn’t break their entwining hands either.

“Ken, listen to me. I want you, okay?! I need you for Christ sake! I never have a moment when I don’t need you.” Cara assured her.

“Then I don’t understand why you don’t want—

“I do!! Ugh! Did you even listen to what I’ve just said?! I want you to be my girlfriend so bad, but not like that. If our relationship is based on insecurity and lack of trust, we’re not going anywhere with that,” Cara vaguely explained.

Kendall was confused with Cara’s explanation, honestly, she didn’t know nor understand what Cara was trying to say.

Seeing the brunette confused, Cara only gave the brunette a sincere smile, “Look, nothing’s changed, okay? I still adore you. So much.” Cara husked then she kissed Kendall with all of her heart.

Kendall kissed her back but not as much as she normally used to, every time Cara kissed her. She didn’t react like she normally was, she just stood there passively. To be honest, Kendall didn’t know whether everything was fine between them or everything went downhill from there.

Cara pulled away from the kiss after a while, then gave Kendall a quick peck, and another one, and another, and another. Finally managed to make the brunette giggled even for a bit.

“I’ll pick you up tomorrow morning?” Cara asked sweetly, afterward.

Kendall smiled a little bit but shook her head, causing Cara to frown. “Why? Don’t you want to go to school together?” she asked, confused because Kendall never said no to the blonde’s offer for driving her to school.

“I’m sorry but … no.” Kendall said, imitated Cara couple hours ago.

Cara squinted her eyes, “Is this a joke? Are you making a fun of me now?” she said, somewhat amused.

Kendall shrugged, “I thought you want some alone time. Maybe we shouldn’t spend time together as much—

“Stop it! That’s fucking ridiculous!” Cara pulled Kendall into a tight hug, cutting her off. “We belong together, Ken. And I want to be with you as often and as long as I could.”

Cara then buried her face deeper into the crook of Kendall‘s neck. “I’ll pick you up tomorrow, and you better wait for me!” she demanded.

Kendall chuckled as she finally began to hug Cara back. “You’re so hot when you’re all demanding and stuff,” she teased, trying to dismiss her hurt feelings and hugging the blonde girl tighter instead.

“Does that make your pussy tingle?” Cara muttered into her neck.

“Pervert!” Kendall pulled away from the hug and smack Cara lightly on the shoulder, causing the blonde to laugh with that cheeky expression of hers.

“So, I’ll see you tomorrow morning, kay?” Cara said then kissed Kendall’s lips sweetly, after the laughter went down.

Kendall finally agreed and managed to smile, feeling slightly better despite her feelings were still hurt badly because of the double rejection that day.

—————

“You idiot!”

“Ouch!!! It hurts! What the hell?!” Cara glared at the person who just smacked her head.

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” Gigi glared back.

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” Cara continued glaring.

“How could you reject her, you dumbass!!” Gigi smacked her head once again.

“Would you stop that?!” She looked around, making sure no one was listening to them and took it the wrong way.

It was Monday afternoon, where Cara was just beginning to do some stretching in the East field, before she started her afternoon practice. True to her word, Cara did pick Kendall up in Monday morning, despite everything wasn’t exactly the same but at least it was slightly better comparing to what happened in Sunday night.

“And why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to go to your practice?” Cara said, annoyed that her stretching routine was being interrupted by the nosy tall blonde cheerleader.

“I am. But I can do whatever I want when I lead the practice.” Gigi smirked.

Cara frowned, wondering why Gigi was the one who led the cheer practice instead of Kendall. “Where’s Ken?” she asked.

“Oh you know, fooling around with Jordan under the bleacher. Since you don’t want her, she went after the next best thing,” Gigi answered while shrugging like it wasn’t such a big deal.

Cara growled. “Fucking stop it! It’s not funny! For god sake please tell me you’re just trying to rile me up,” she said.

“Never fails though.” Gigi winked at her.

“Ugh!! Seriously what do you want, Hadid?! And where’s Ken?” Cara began to get anxious.

“Meeting with Coach. Anyway, seriously?! Rejecting her?! What that thick head of yours was thinking?!” Gigi bombarded her once again.

“Why did she tell you everything?!”

“Because I’m her friend slash therapist. Deal with it. Now answer me, Delevingne!”

“Aren’t you supposed to respect that patient confidentiality or something? Cause lemme tell you, if you’re a real therapist, you’re failing already,” Cara teased the taller blonde.

“Ugh! Cara! Stop playing shit with her!” Gigi barked, “Don’t you know how sensitive Kenny is? Especially considering you! She’s like, either dependent or obsessed with you, or maybe both, it’s not even healthy. And when something’s bad happened between you guys, it makes her go bonkers in a second!” she snapped.

“Well, the feelings mutual,” Cara mumbled.

“Then why you rejected her if you’re crazy about her too??” Gigi frowned.

“Because I’m not!” Cara blurted.

Gigi frowned some more and moved closer toward the British girl and grabbed Cara’s tank top, pulling her in threatening manner.

“What did you just say?!” Gigi pulled Cara harshly by gripping her tank top. “Are you saying that you’re just playing around with her?”

“No! You— okay, why are you acting like her bodyguard?!” Cara said, pointing Gigi’s hard grip on her top.

“Because the moment you were being a douche, she called me 24/7 and acting out of her character. You know, bawling her eyes out over losing you. I personally don’t see what’s so appealing about you, I mean, I think she deserves better but somehow I was becoming protective over her along the way. So yeah.” Gigi shrugged.

Cara a little bit hurt hearing or even thinking that Kendall deserved someone else other than her.

Deserves better? Not a chance! Kendall is mine!  Cara thought.

“I’m not just crazy about her, kay?! I...” Cara paused, then looking around making sure there were no other people near them.

“I love her .....” Cara said quietly.

Gigi instantly let go of her grip and stared at the shorter blonde, studying the British girl’s expression. When all she saw was nothing but sincerity in Cara’s face, she finally nodded.

“That’s not surprising. Everyone with eyes can see that,” Gigi said, somewhat relief she didn’t have to kill the blonde British.

“Well the person that I love the most can’t see that! She doesn’t know how serious I am with her. She doesn’t know that I love her so much I’d do anything, and all I want is for her to feel the same way. I mean, it’s not fai—

Cara suddenly stopped and began to frown.

“Wait, why am I talking this with you?” Cara utterly confused with the sudden confession.

She never told anyone what she really felt about Kendall, not even to her best friends, Suki and Jourdan. So why she suddenly pouring everything to Gigi fucking Hadid of all people?!

“Told ya I’m a therapist in the making.” Gigi smirked smugly. “Suddenly can’t stop talking bout your feelings huh?” she teased.

“Get out and go to your own field, Hadid!” Cara ordered, which only replied by a loud laugh from the blonde cheerleader.

“Kay, before I leave. Why did you say no last night? Do you know how paranoid she is right now?” Gigi prodded her once again.

Cara sighed and contemplating whether she should explain to the taller blonde or not. “She asked me, not because she loves me, but because she doesn’t want me to run away from her. I know it sounds selfish but… for once, I want she’s in the same page as me,” she finally explained.

Gigi nodded, seemingly to understand what Cara felt. “You know I didn’t mean it right?” she said.

“Didn’t mean what?”

“About Kendall deserves better than you. I just said that to rile you up,” she said while smirking, “I know your ego probably bigger than your dick, so let’s not make it a big deal here, but I think you’re the best partner for that Queen over there.”

Gigi then pointed to where Kendall stood in West field, where she seemed back from the meeting and back to lead the cheer team.

“Kay gotta go, don’t wanna make her think we have an affair or something.” Gigi scoffed then continued, “As if you’re my type, like seriously.” She rolled her eyes playfully then began to walk away from Cara.

Cara chuckled at that, “Hey! I want that therapist-patient confidentiality!” she said, just before Gigi walked further heading to the West field.

“Your secrets are completely safe. Just make sure to pay a hundred bucks an hour for the next session though.” Gigi winked playfully.

—————

Few days had passed by ever since that Sunday night dinner, yet Kendall was still feeling insecure over their relationship. She wasn’t sure what she was doing anymore with Cara. She still couldn’t understand why they weren’t together officially if they both wanted each other.

She wants me to have the same reasons as her. Like, what?! Riddle much?! Kendall kept thinking the same thought for the thousands time, as she closed her locker at the hallway during lunch time.

She was going to text Joan, asking her about another technical meeting with their Coach, when she heard someone was calling Cara’s name.

She immediately looked up from her phone to where she saw the new music teacher stood outside of a class and shamelessly approaching Cara, who was standing ten feet away from where the tall brunette stood.

Kendall couldn’t handle it, she wanted to confront that woman but then again there were several reasons stopping her for handling it like usual, as in like a Queen Bitch that she was.

One, Annie fucking Clark was a teacher, so she most likely would get into a trouble if she insulted a teacher —especially in school— not even her fierce Coach could save her. Two, she was also still somewhat embarrassed that Cara didn’t introduce her as girlfriend, and the last thing she needed was another rejection from the girl she adored the most.

But then she saw Miss Clark was somewhat touching her Cara, and she had enough. Her pride and reputation be damned. No one flirted with her Cara and got away with it.

No one!

So she approached them as calm as she could, trying not to make a scene, despite her inner bitchiness wanted the exact opposite.

Once she was getting closer, she was beginning to contemplate her choice of action.

When she saw the older woman giggling at something Cara’d said, she immediately decided to come even closer and just shamelessly interrupted their conversation by hugging her blonde girl, making a show to everyone that was looking.

“Hi baby,” Kendall whispered before she kissed Cara’s on the lips, long enough to make everyone who could see them, noticed.

Cara was surprised by that gesture since she knew how much Kendall hated PDA, and yet there she was giving people a show. The British girl couldn’t help but to blush, she wasn’t used with Kendall being all touchy feely in front of everyone.

Normally it was Cara that always so touchy between them in public since Kendall always said she wasn’t comfortable in PDA.

Sure Kendall was getting better being affectionate with Cara in front of their family and friends, but here? At school’s hallway? Where everyone was pretty much gawking at her being clingy?

Well, that’s a first . . . Cara thought.

“Cara?” Kendall frowned, since Cara hadn’t greeted her back yet.

“Oh yeah hi, babe.” Cara finally found her voice and greeted her.

“What are you doing here? Let’s go have lunch.” Kendall smiled sweetly at Cara, still ignoring the curly haired woman in front of them.

Cara awkwardly coughed. “Umm... Okay,” she said.

Kendall could hear an unfamiliar chuckle.

“I thought she’s not your girlfriend?” The music teacher said somewhat playfully. “So why are you following her order like a puppy?”

Kendall glared at her, didn’t say anything but hugging Cara’s waist tighter. Miss Clark chuckled even more seeing the cheer captain’s reaction.

“She’s not,” Cara said quiet enough so none of those nosy students near them could hear.

Kendall instantly regretted that she approached Cara. She should’ve just stayed still and waited for Cara to come to her instead of approaching her.

She could see a smirk forming on that annoying woman’s face.

And fuck, Kendall would be lying if she didn’t feel like Cara’s rejection killing her right that exact moment. She might as well being stabbed by thousands of knives right there right then.

The brunette immediately tried to pull away from the blonde, trying to save whichever pieces were left from her heart.

And her pride.

But the blonde didn’t let her. Instead, she was holding Kendall even tighter, not giving any chance for the tall brunette girl to run away from her.

“She’s not my girlfriend. Yet. Not that is any of your business, Miss Clark. But she’s my girl. Always will be.” Cara then looked at the girl she was holding, as she squeezed her waist.

“No matter what,” she said, before giving Kendall a quick kiss then smiled sweetly at her, knowing for sure that the brunette need assurance from her.

Kendall couldn’t help smiling wide at Cara, and she felt as if her heart was back beating again. She noticed from the corner of her eye that Miss Clark was no longer smirking but began frowning instead.

You hear that bitch?! I’m her girl! Kendall wanted to say it in her face.

“Come on baby, I’m starving.” Cara then let go of her hold so she could grabbed Kendall’s hand instead, and entwining their hands.

“Now, if you excuse us, Miss Clark,” Cara said before she left tugging Kendall along with her, leaving the music teacher at the school’s hallway.

Kendall smirked smugly at the music teacher, she even considered to give her a middle finger, but decided it’d cause her more trouble than satisfaction. So she just held Cara’s hand tighter and following the blonde’s lead.

Victory never feels so good.

—————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 1.1K 16
Cara Delevingne: She's the badass popular chic who doesn't give a fuck what people say about her. She's a womanizer. One look and you'll fall for her...
125K 1.9K 11
Collection of CaKe smut short stories - GirlxGirl (Cara Delevingne x Kendall Jenner) MATURE CONTENT. For Adult. Contains G!P smut, mature theme, unce...
86K 2.1K 14
In this cruel world where surviving is a struggle, Kendall and Cara have been lucky enough to find true love with one another. Many call them the hot...
603 70 19
Melanie Baker has a secret. She was once a perfect wife to her husband and she never complained about anything. She was content with her life and fo...