Not Everyone's Cup of Tea (on...

By RetirwemaL

CaKe (Cara Delevingne x Kendall Jenner) AU! - Alternate Universe. WARNING! Contains g!p (girl-peen), girlxgir... More

Mine (pt. 1) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 2) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 3) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 4) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 5) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 6) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 7) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 8) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 9) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 10) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 11) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 12) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 13) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 15) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 16) - Rewritten ✔
Teacher's Pet (pt. 1)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 2)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 3)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 4)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 5)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 6) ✔
Proving a Point (pt. 1)
Proving a Point (pt. 2)
Proving a Point (pt. 3)
Proving a Point (pt. 4) ✔
Figure Things Out (pt. 1)
Figure Things Out (pt. 2)
Figure Things Out (pt. 3)
Figure Things Out (pt. 4)
Figure Things Out (pt. 5)
Figure Things Out (pt. 6)
Figure Things Out (pt. 7)
Figure Things Out (pt. 8)
Figure Things Out (pt. 9)
Figure Things Out (pt. 10)
Figure Things Out (pt. 11)
Figure Things Out (pt. 12)
Figure Things Out (pt. 13)
Figure Things Out (pt. 14)
Figure Things Out (pt. 15)
Figure Things Out (pt. 16)
Figure Things Out (pt. 17) ✔
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 1)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 2)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 3)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 4)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 5)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 6)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 7)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 8)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 9)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 10)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 11)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 12)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 13)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 14)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 15)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 16)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 17)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 18)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 19)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 20) ✔
Prom and Pr0n (pt. 1)
Prom and Pr0n (pt. 2)
Prom and Pr0n (pt. 3) ✔
A New Beginning (pt. 1)
A New Beginning (pt. 2)
A New Beginning (pt. 3)
A New Beginning (pt. 4)
A New Beginning (pt. 5)
A New Beginning (pt. 6)
A New Beginning (pt. 7)
A New Beginning (pt. 8)
A New Beginning (pt. 9)
A New Beginning (pt. 10)
A New Beginning (pt. 11)

Mine (pt. 14) - Rewritten

10.6K 336 107
By RetirwemaL

Kendall had been trying to reach out to Cara, but for the whole weekend the blonde had succeeded to avoid Kendall’s phone calls and texts as if she had disappeared from earth. The only way Kendall could reach her, probably was going to her house. Unfortunately, the brunette was too chicken shit to confront Cara face to face so she’d decided to wait until Monday.

The brunette didn’t know whether she should be grateful or not, that she didn’t have to attend her classes due to the photoshoot being held in the photo studio near that local magazine’s office in West Hollywood. The same magazine where Kendall and several selected students were going to be interviewed with.

The same place where Cara would also be there.

Kendall remembered how Cara had told her couple weeks ago, that she wanted to stand close to her during the photoshoot. She felt someone just squeezed her heart forcefully, knowing it wouldn’t happen, not after that Friday night incident.

Not after Cara’d been ignoring her for the last couple days.

Since their school only sent one representative for each category of their winning teams, Kendall arrived at the studio by herself instead of with her team mates. And for the first time in her life, she wished her annoying team mates were there with her. Hell, she would even take Gigi by her side at that moment if she had to.

As long as she wasn’t by herself.

“Jenner.”

Kendall automatically rolled her eyes as she heard that voice. She ignored the annoying person as she made sure her uniform was flawless, and continued walking forward into the studio.

“Girl, why you always ignoring me?” Jordan said as he walked next to her.

“Oh come on now Ken—

“Hey, you’re late, makeup now!” Someone dragged Jordan away from her, once they were already inside the studio.

Kendall was so relieved that he was no longer there, annoying the hell out of her. She was absolutely not in the mood of his crazy self. The brunette then scanned the students that were already there, her eyes were looking for a certain British girl that’d been inside of her mind. Her heart suddenly beat faster once she saw the blonde she’d been looking for. Cara was talking with other students, not yet realized that Kendall was staring at her.

She then took a deep breath as she gained her courage and began walking toward where Cara was standing along with the rest of the other top athletes. Once she was getting closer, she could see Cara turned her head and finally noticing her. The blonde’s expression turned tense in a second.

She was few feet away from the blonde girl, when someone gripped her lower arm.

“Head cheerleader?” An Asian woman with glasses and wearing a headset, asked her.

Kendall frowned but nodded at her.

“So, you must be….” She checked her list, “Kendall Jenner. Okay, I need you to go to the makeup room. Another PA will brief you and the rest of the group there.”

“PA?” Kendall asked.

The woman gave Kendall her poker face expression, “Production Assistant. We really have no much time. So would you please, go to the makeup section?” she somewhat scolded Kendall.

“Oh and you’re in Group B. Group A is going to start soon.” She pointed at the group of students where Cara was, who were currently being briefed by other crews.

Kendall couldn’t help being disappointed, knowing Cara was in the different group than her. She was still looking longingly toward the blonde who blatantly ignoring her. Kendall knew for sure that Cara had seen her, or at least noticed that she was here.

“Miss Jenner?! Makeup, now!” Kendall being scolded again.

Kendall grunted but hurriedly left, heading toward the makeup room. Once she was inside she was greeted by an annoying grin, she cursed instantly, quiet enough so no one other than herself could hear.

“We’re so destined to be together.” Jordan greeted her, once he saw Kendall entered the room.

“Stay away, Clarkson. I’m not in the mood for your creepy ass. And why the hell are you here instead of your captain?!” Kendall said, as she sat on the chair then being approached by the makeup artist.

“Because I’m the star of the football team, not that loser.” Jordan said like it was an obvious.

Kendall rolled her eyes at that, and for the rest of the hour, ignoring everyone while she was being on makeup, then after all of them finished, a PA and some other crews approached them and briefed them about the concept of the photoshoot and who would be pairing with who.

“I wanna be paired up with her.” Jordan said to one of the crews as he pointed at Kendall, once they were done being briefed.

Kendall glared at him, “It’s not your decision, don’t be such a child!”

“I like that idea.” One of the crews, who apparently the editor from the magazine, answered.

“The quarterback and the head cheerleader? Cliché as fuck, but people love that kinda shit. Excuse my language, but sorry not sorry. Anyway, yeah done, sold! These two on the front.” He said to his co-workers, then he was pointing some other top athletes from Group B, arranging their position.

“Okay, we’re done here? Go inside the studio and loose up a lil bit kay? Just have fun!” He said before he left the room.

Once everyone was done with the makeup and hairdos, they went back inside the studio where the rest of the Group A were still on the shoot.

“I don’t understand why girls love being near that freak.” Jordan frowned.

Kendall immediately felt offended with that comment, knowing for sure who he meant. “Seriously, stop being such a douche.” She scolded him, as she scanned the certain blonde that Jordan had called as a freak.

Kendall scowled seeing Cara was being paired by some red hair that she recognized as the female soccer team’s captain. What the hell? She frowned.

Is it necessary for her to be all over and draping her whole body on my Cara? What a slut.... Kendall was getting more and more annoyed every single seconds.

“Damn ...” Kendall could hear Jordan said, then whistled.

“Look at that ass.... Bella is one fucking hot chick. I’d tap that.” Jordan disgustingly commented.

Kendall glared at him, “Are you for real now?!” she almost shouted.

Kendall wasn’t annoyed because of Jordan’s comment per se, in contrary, she didn’t give a single fuck about this red hair slut. She just didn’t need anyone’s confirmation that the girl who all over her Cara, was hot.

Yeah, that’s right, my Cara! Cara is mine. And I’m gonna make sure that bitch knows it. Kendall growled.

“Awwh you’re jealous, you know you’re the hottest chick in the planet.” Jordan said as he circling his arm around Kendall’s shoulders, thinking Kendall being annoyed was a sign of jealousy because he paid attention to other girl.

“Jordan, I swear to God, let go of me or I’ll make a scene!” Kendall threatened him in low tone.

He chuckled and playfully trying to kiss her cheek without actually touching, as Kendall was trying to avoid his lips as far as she could, making some of the crews go, “awwwhh” and some even muttered, “young love, too cute.”

Kendall pushed him away with all the energy she had, considering how strong he was. She was walking away from the tall boy and heading to a more secluded corner as she continued watching the rest of the photoshoot of Group A.

That was when Kendall caught Cara was glaring at her, obviously not pleased with Jordan being all over the brunette.

—————

Once the Group A was finished, it was Group B’s turn. When they were done being briefed quickly, the photographer directed their position and then he began taking pictures of Kendall and the rest of the Group B.

After being pictured as a group and doing some interesting poses, the photographer then took a picture one by one, and then after that pairing some students among each other.

That was the session that Kendall hated the most, because one, she had to be paired with the most douchebag boy in the planet. Two, she hated seeing how Cara kept giving her a hostile glare from a far, as the blonde being interviewed along with the rest of her group. And three, she hated that she had to witness someone was touching Cara in a flirty way, just like the way Kendall touched her for the last few weeks.

But most of all, she hated that Cara let the red hair slut being all over her.

“Hold her close, from behind,” the photographer instructed Jordan.

“My pleasure,” Jordan grinned widely, excited that he was going to hold the cheer captain.

Kendall frowned, “Ugh.. Can we not?” she protested.

“Look honey, can you just do it without complaining? You can be a diva once you’re famous. I’ll listen to you when that time happens. But as for now, you listen to me. Kay, smile!” The photographer demanded.

Kendall huffed but decided to follow what they wanted, which Jordan took her lack of protest as an advantage to hug her from behind and resting his chin on her shoulder while once in a while he playfully pressed his lips on her neck.

Kendall wanted to push him away instantly but she knew she would get scolded again, so instead, she shut up and ignored everything that bothered her. She even pretending not to notice how intense Cara’s stare was. She knew the British girl was furious beyond words judging by all the dagger stares and glares she was giving.

The last session probably only took less than fifteen minutes, but yet for Kendall it felt like hours and she wanted it to be over as soon as possible. So, when they finally satisfied with the results, Kendall hurriedly pushed Jordan away, for some reason she felt dirty for let someone else holding her like that.

Kendall knew it was because he wasn’t Cara, so his breath and touches felt disgusting against her skin. And that only made her missed Cara’s touch even more. She wanted to cry immediately.

She missed Cara.

The worst part was, Cara was only few feet away from her, yet Kendall felt she was million miles away from her.

She looked at the blonde who was staring back at her, looking disappointed and mostly, hurt. Kendall decided to walk approaching Cara, her pride be damned.

She didn’t care about anything else.

She only wanted Cara.

She could see Cara was somewhat nervous as she being approached, but the blonde held her head high, trying to be brave.

“Cara, can we talk?” Kendall asked.

The British girl was still somewhat glaring, and the red hair was still shamelessly draping herself over the blonde.

Just when Cara was going to respond someone hurriedly grabbed Kendall’s elbow trying to get her attention.

“No, no, you’re not done yet. Please go back to your group. You’ll be interviewed, but before that, they want you to take another special shoot with your boyfriend.” One of the PA held her.

Kendall turned her head quickly, “What? He’s not—

“Come on let’s get out of here.” She heard Cara said to that slut next to her.

“Are we done? Can we go now? We already finished our interview,” Cara asked the PA with an upset tone, as her expression was still tensed.

Kendall almost teared up hearing Cara was going to leave with someone else.

No, no, no... please don’t go. Please don’t leave me here alone with them... She wanted to say.

“Yeah sure, Group A is already finished, you can leave if you want. Oh and feel free to ask the makeup team to clean your makeup.” He explained to Cara.

Cara nodded, “It’s okay, I’ll clean it myself thanks. Now if you excuse us,” she said, then gave Kendall a dirty look.

“Come on, let’s go, babe…” Cara said to that red hair bitch as she grabbed her hand and walked away, heading out from the studio.

Kendall swore she never felt like wanted to cry and scream at the same time as much as that moment.

—————

After the long and boring interview —according to Kendall— they finally dismissed the rest of the students that were still inside the studio. Most people who were still there were mostly from Group B, considering most students from Group A already left like Cara did more than an hour ago.

She then grabbed a sandwich from the food service and went to clean her face in the makeup room. Once she was finished, the brunette saw from her watch that it was only half past two in the afternoon. She was thinking what she was going to do for the rest of her day. She knew what she wanted, but not sure whether she had the guts to do it.

After few minutes of thinking, she finally decided to leave. She said goodbye to everyone and thanked the crew before she left, because despite she was a bitch in the school, it didn’t mean she doesn’t know how to be polite.

As she walked to where her car being parked, she saw a familiar figure blocking the driver’s door.

“Wanna go out with me?” Jordan fucking Clarkson, gave her his annoying smug grin.

“For Christ sake leave me alone, Jordan!” Kendall said, annoyed.

“Oh come on, where you goin anyway? Come on lemme take you out.” He insisted.

“How many times I’ve been telling you, no! Seriously get out, you’re blocking my way!” Kendall began to shout.

“Are you dating someone? I mean, come on now, no one would miss a chance goin on a date with me.” He grinned, thinking Kendall would swoon over his statement.

Kendall almost dropped her jaw over how unnecessarily confident the quarterback was, and she desperately wanted to slap the crap out of him for being an annoying jerk.

“Are you for real now?? Okay you know what, if you’re not moving in a second I’ll call my coach, I’ll tell her that you’ve been harassing me! And you know for sure how your coach would listen anything to what she says.” Kendall threatened.

Jordan seemed wanted to argue some more, but then he seemed contemplating the option, and knowing there would be a possibility for him being suspended or, worse, being kicked out from the team, he finally gave up and moved away from Kendall’s car.

“Tsk ….. girls these days. Ain’t no chill,” he mumbled.

Kendall snorted at that and walked past him, she was just going to open the driver’s door when once again, being stopped by the infamous quarterback.

“But seriously, where you goin?” he asked, one more time.

Kendall stayed still for few seconds, seemed to think about the answer itself. That’s right, where am I going? She asked herself. Then after few long seconds, she finally answered quietly, “I’m going to slap a bitch.”

“What?!”

“I’m going to slap a bitch. No one’s messing around with what’s mine.” Kendall repeated, determined to slap that red hair away from her Cara.

—————

After she gained all the courage she needed, Kendall had decided to go to Cara’s house. She couldn’t deal with the chance of losing the British girl. She needed to get her back, and pretty much smacked whoever that girl Cara had brought home with her.

She needed her Cara back.

When she’d arrived in the Delevingnes driveway, Kendall took a deep breath and got out from her car and walked slowly to the front door. After few seconds of standing there, she finally had a courage to ring the bell and waited for a maid to answer it, just like the way it normally was. But for once, instead of the maid, it was the blonde’s mother who greeted the tall brunette.

“Well, hello there. Are you here to see Caz?” she asked with her thick British accent.

“Uhm.... yes ma’am,” she tried not to laugh at Cara’s childhood nickname. Some things never change, Kendall thought.

Of course, she didn’t have much room to make fun since her own childhood nickname was Kenny or Ken Ken (ugh let’s not go there), but she was going to tease Cara anyway.

If she had a chance to win Cara back, that was.

“Kendall?! What are you doing here?!” Cara said harshly from behind her mother, before Kendall had to use her prepared excuse for why she was there.

Is she wearing a lip ring? Kendall frowned. Before Kendall could said anything, Cara’s mom spoke.

“Hold on, is this little Kenny Jenner?! I didn’t recognize you! You’ve turned into an attractive young lady. Oh dear.... Caz really missed you,” Mrs. Delevingne pulled the brunette into a hug.

“Mum!”

She let go of Kendall, “Oh, I’m sorry. Please come in, Kendall. I didn’t mean to embarrass you. It’s just that Caz couldn’t stop talking about you. It’s cute because she usually pretends that she’s annoyed with you, but—

“Mum!!!” Cara shouted.

Kendall wanted to laugh but at the same time her heart also fluttered because of the thought that Cara fucking Delevingne missed her.

“Oh alright, forgive me. I’ll leave you two alone,” Mrs. Delevingne scooted away.

“Actually, Kendall is just going to leave.” Cara said to her mother, obviously didn’t want to give Kendall a chance to talk.

“What? That’s non-sense. She’s just got here. Now stop being rude and let her in, Caz.” Cara’s mom scolded the blonde.

For that reason alone, Kendall never felt grateful that it was Cara’s mom who opened the door instead of their regular maid.

“But, mum—

“Stop being so whiny, and learn some manners! Let her in and go to your room and settle your indifference instead of avoiding her and being rude. Go now. Chop chop!” Cara’s mom demanded.

Cara groaned, obviously annoyed with her mom, but couldn’t say no to her either. Because, well, her mom never scolded her. So if she did, it meant Cara was in a deep serious fucking trouble.

Fine, whatever. Come on, let’s go to my room,” Cara said to Kendall without looking at her, and just walked heading to the second floor where her room was.

Kendall followed the angry blonde on to the second floor, then when they were in front of the blonde’s room Kendall was slightly confused when Cara stood still in front of her bedroom’s door, instead of getting in.

“Cara?” Kendall called her, unsure what was the blonde intention by standing still in front of her room.

“What do you want?” Cara mumbled, “Don’t you have some boyfriend to be with?” she sneered.

“Well I could say the same for you, where’s that bitch?! Is she inside? Is that why we’re standing in front of your room instead of being there?!” Kendall bombarded her as she pointed out the door.

Cara glared at her, “You have no right being jealous! Since you know, I’m just a fucking experiment for you!” she almost shouted.

“Oh and you have right to be jealous?! You were sending me daggers and stink eyes everytime Jordan being close to me all day!” Kendall yelled.

“I bet you loved it. Being the center of attention of the famous quarterback, you guys are so perfect for each other. I mean, head cheerleader and the football quarterback? That’s like couple goals or something right?” Cara mocked her then chuckled somewhat painfully.

Kendall wanted to cry, yet at the same time she wanted to slap Cara so hard for being insensitive asshole.

“Why are you doing this?” Kendall said, her tone was upset.

“You know exactly, I don’t like him. You know exactly, I don’t want his attention! I want yours! How dense can you be?!!” She shouted, then went quiet for few seconds so she could take a deep breath.

“What did you just say?” Cara asked carefully, her heart was beating like crazy.

Did Kendall just said ........

“I want you, Cara. Not anyone else…” Kendall said, somewhat exhausted. “But you’re so thick headed most of the times, you never realizing that, and you proved what I’ve been fearing all this time.”

“You bring someone else home with you.....” Kendall almost-whispered in the end, her eyes were one second away from tearing up.

Kendall took a deep breath trying to control her emotions then continued, “You proved me that you’re not ready being in a relationship. Once a fuckgirl always a fuckgirl.....” she said quietly, she couldn’t hold her tears at that point.

Kendall wiped her tears on her face harshly, “This is such a waste of time, I don’t know what I’m doing here, obviously you don’t understand how I feel for you! We’re definitely not in the same fucking page.” She said, as she turned around ready to leave the still-stunned blonde.

Cara grabbed Kendall’s arm, trying to stop the brunette.

“Is that true?” Cara said, softly this time.

Kendall sighed, “Let me go and just ... go back to your whore,” she said in a sour tone.

Cara pulled Kendall closer, “Say it. Say it clearly this time, don’t confuse me. And seriously? I’m not ready?! I was fucking preparing everything to ask you to be my girlfriend, with all of those roses and stupid letter balloons, and yet you still think I’m the one who isn’t ready for relationship?!?” the blonde said incredulously.

Kendall looked down at the floor, didn’t have guts to facing the blonde.

“Look at me, Kendall. Look me in the eyes and say it. Say it that you want me, say it that you want to be with me.” Cara pulled Kendall so close that the brunette ended up in her hold.

“Say it that you want .... us.” Cara said softly.

Kendall didn’t move or say anything  she was just standing there like she didn’t have any energy to do anything. She was remained still in Cara’s arms.

Although she couldn’t control the beating inside of her chest. She missed the blonde very much, she felt like she wanted to savor everything at that moment, with Cara being so close and holding her as the blonde’s lips brushing all over her cheek.

The brunette sniffled a little, before she finally said, “I want you. I want to be with you, Cara.” Kendall slowly looked up facing the blonde.

“I want us.” Kendall braved herself locking her gaze with the blue eyes she adored so much.

Cara gulped, the intensity between them made her nervous. But she wouldn’t back out, not a fucking chance, because she’d be damned if she got a cold feet right that exact moment.

“Prove it,” Cara said, almost-whispered.

“I’ll prove it once you throw your whore out from your goddamn fucking room!” Kendall demanded.

Cara couldn’t help being thrilled with Kendall being demanding yet possessive and all.

“What whore?” Cara asked, innocently.

Kendall glared at the blonde, “Don’t play games with me! Not now, Cara. Get her out!” she somewhat threatened.

Cara chuckled before she decided to end Kendall’s misery. “There’s no one inside, I don’t let anyone comes to my room. Unless I trust that person, and they’re important for me.” She explained to the confused brunette.

“I took her straight to her house after the photoshoot.” Cara once again convinced the cheer captain.

Really?” Kendall made sure.

Cara nodded immediately.

Kendall bit her lip, wondering if she was important enough for Cara to be invited inside her room. Again. “I was allowed there before,” she said.

Cara nodded, holding her tight.

“So that means you trusted me and I was important for you,” Kendall exclaimed.

Cara slowly nodded once more.

“Am I still important for you? Do you trust me enough for letting me to go inside your room now?” Kendall asked.

Cara hesitated with the answer, to be honest, she wasn’t sure if she were ready to let Kendall in to her life once more. But then again, she thought, if she didn’t take the chance now she would lose Kendall forever.

And of course she didn’t want that.

She wanted to try.

She wanted to be in relationship with the tall gorgeous brunette.

More than anything.

So she’d decided, “You’re allowed to go there. But in one condition,” Cara said, causing the gorgeous brunette to frown.

“Okay, what is it?” Kendall asked the British girl who currently holding her tighter.

“Be mine.”

—————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 965 32
(OFFICIAL WATTPAD FANFIC as announced by verified Fanfic Wattpad account) (HIGHEST RANK #3 #caradelevingne - May 2020) Samantha Williams is an introv...
137K 3.2K 23
A very new story about Cara and Kendall. Give it a try. Trust me you won't regret it. Cara Delevingne, the model we know, bi and proud. Tomboyish, pe...
10.8K 200 5
*MATURE CONTENT* Synopsis: Kendall's relationship with her fiance, once a "goals!" and happy couple, is starting to crumble. The skeletons in his clo...
95.1K 3.1K 34
READ THE FIRST BOOK, 'HER' BEFORE READING THIS!! Kendall get's into an accident. Cara starts her acting career.