His Broken Angel

By LiLyloves321

For a second I turned my back when I felt strong arms grab my waist and pull me back. Reese forced me to sit... More

Chapter One: First Day
Chapter Two: Kill Me
Chapter Three: Nightmares
Chapter Four: Why Are You Talking To Me?
Chapter Five: He's Everywhere I Tell You
Chapter Six: Party?
Chapter Seven: Locked Up
Chapter Eight: Leave Me Alone!
Chapter Nine: One Kiss? Please!
Chapter Ten: Temptation
Chapter Eleven: I'm So Dead
Chapter Twelve: I Hate You. . . A Lot
Chapter Thirteen: He Kissed Me
Chapter Fourteen: She's A Bitch
Chapter Fifteen: Sleepovers
Chapter Sixteen: Good Morning Sunshine!
Chapter Seventeen: Bras and Panties
Chapter Eighteen: Your Family Is. . . Something
Chapter Nineteen: Stars
Chapter Twenty: Garden Party
Chapter Twenty-One: Get A Room!
Chapter Twenty-Two: Proposals
Chapter Twenty-Three: The Truth Hurts
Chapter Twenty-Four: Rules
Chapter Twenty-Five: Screw You!
Chapter Twenty-Six: Homecoming Time
Chapter Twenty-Seven: I Need A Break From You
Chapter Twenty-Eight: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Hate Him
Chapter Twenty-Nine: You Need Help
Chapter Thirty: Hate Is A Strong Word
Chapter Thirty-One: Let's Be Friends
Chapter Thirty-Two: Twists and Turns
Chapter Thirty-Three: Breaking Down
Chapter Thirty-Four: He Can Kiss Anybody He Wants
Chapter Thirty-Five: Why?
Chapter Thirty-Six: So. . . This Is Awkward
Chapter Thirty-Seven: We're Just Friends
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Someone's Jealous
Chapter Thirty-Nine: I'm Going To Slap You
Chapter-Forty: Wake Up
Chapter Forty-One: Stupid Interruptions
Chapter Forty-Two: Back At It Again
Chapter Forty-Three: Birthday Plans
Chapter Forty-Four: Do You Want To Kill Me!?
Chapter Forty-Five: You're An Idiot
Chapter Forty-Six: Birthday Bash Part 1
Chapter Forty-Seven: Birthday Bash Part 2
Chapter Forty-Eight: Trapped In Hell
Chapter Forty-Nine: I Promise
Chapter Fifty: Why Don't You Shut Up?
Chapter Fifty-One: He What!??
Chapter Fifty-Two: Just Saying
Chapter Fifty-Three: One Helluva Trip
Chapter Fifty-Four: The Honesty Game
Chapter Fifty-Five: Family Portraits
Chapter Fifty-Six: Coward
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Bear Hugs From Him
Chapter Fifty-Eight: We're Together Again?
Chapter Fifty-Nine: He's Been In Love?
Chapter Sixty: My Lips Are Sealed
Chapter Sixty-One: A Day Of Fun
Chapter Sixty-Two: Shut The Hell Up
Chapter Sixty-Three: Cuddles
Chapter Sixty-Four: Thoughts
Chapter Sixty-Five: Him Again
Chapter Sixty-Six: Uncovered
Chapter Sixty-Eight: It's Over
Chapter Sixty-Nine: Reese
Chapter Seventy: Don't You Get It?
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter Sixty-Seven: You're Out Of Your Mind

47.6K 1.6K 376
By LiLyloves321

A/N

Alright, I've been thinking about it for a while now (because of a comment too) that I should change the name of my book. When I first started writing it I didn't really know what to name it, this name was the first one of many that I thought of and I liked it.

I know that The Bad Boy's Girl is a common name for many books on Wattpad and I would want to change it.

I already have an idea for another name, but please comment if you want me to change the name, if you do then feel welcomed to leave any suggestive names.

Please read, vote, comment, and enjoy!

Next Update: Thursday
******

His Broken Angel

Chapter Sixty-Seven: You're Out Of Your Mind

There were two weeks left until school ended. Two weeks left and my one month would be gone. I've wasted this whole time by procrastinating on telling the truth.

How bad of a procrastinator was I?

Right now we were in the hospital since Summer's due date came soon. Bronx was pacing in the waiting room with his hands behind his neck. All of us continued saying that she and the baby would be fine but he ignored all our comments.

"Why the hell is it taking so long?" he said in frustration.

Maddie rolled her eyes while laying her head on Matt's shoulder. "It's pregnancy, idiot. A baby isn't born in five minutes ya know."

She seemed really annoyed and tired. Matt whispered something in her ear but she shrugged him off. "I'm staying because they're my friends. I don't care if I'm tired and moody," she said.

I smiled. Maddie may seem like a bitch sometimes (no offense) but she was a really great friend. Her twin could brag about her all day, both could brag each about each other all day actually.

I shook the thought away and went back to leaning on Reese's shoulder. Luke sat at the end of the hallway as he took a second to stare at us. We made eye contact before I adverted my gaze from him.

We hadn't talked to each other at all, and when I mean we haven't talked I mean we literally haven't talked to each other. We're always making awkward eye contact which caused me to feel uncomfortable. I haven't even seen him talking to Reese at all either. Before they were regular friends who talked to each other about anything. Now they appeared to be strangers who disliked each other.

I wondered why Reese didn't make an effort to talk to Luke though. He noticed the tension yet he ignored it. Why?

"What anything to eat?" Reese asked. So far he didn't know anything about me being bulimic and I'd like to keep it that way so I could tell him myself. I would tell him everything before my one month ended. I knew I wouldn't have time later if I waited more.

"Muffin please," I said. He pecked my lips before getting up to get my muffin.

I've been trying to eat small things at a time. Last night I was able to eat half of my platter without throwing it all up. Everyone in the house has been watching me carefully after I've eaten something.

I went towards Luke, ignoring the fact that Andrew and Jose were playing against each other on some game on their phones. Until now I realized how much a gamer these two were.

"I think now we're able to talk," I whispered as I took the seat beside him.

"Now?" he scoffed. "I thought you didn't want to."

"Well I can't keep looking at you awkwardly as if nothing happened. And you can't do it either."

"I've been doing it the these past months after spring break. I think I can manage."

I sighed while holding in my anger. He seemed to make me mad so easily right now. "Then why haven't you spoken to Reese? I've noticed ya know. What happened is between us and you shouldn't be holding anything against Reese."

"Why? He's dating the one person that I actually thought was into me," he confessed.

My anger slipped away and guilt washed over me. Great, Luke likes me too. Who knows how much-I was so oblivious.

"Call me an oblivious idiot, but I didn't know you felt that way. . ."

"So why the hell did you kiss me back that night?" he whispered harshly. The anger in his tone made me gulp.

I didn't know how to answer that. I never really knew why I kissed Luke that night. He was just there, leaning forward and what else could I do? Be a complete asshole and reject him and then say sorry?

Maybe that would've been easier though.

"I don't know, alright. I never thought of a good reason and I don't have one. I just kissed you because I just did. And I'm sorry for that."

Luke chuckled, lowered and shook his head. "You should really be sorry about what you're doing right now."

That seemed to throw me off. "What do you mean?"

"Dating Reese wasn't one of your best ideas, Maggie."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

Luke looked over my shoulder as I turned to see Reese walking out of the elevator with my muffin in a small bag. "Ask him more about Caitlin. Albeit you've seen that portrait of her already," he said before standing up and leaving.

I walked back to Reese as he handed me my muffin. "What were you talking about with Luke?" he asked.

Oh come on!, I thought. The one question I didn't want him asking and he asked! By now I was already upset and frustrated because of Luke. He knew about Caitlin and the portrait. Who else knew? Did everyone here in this fucking waiting room know too!?

I was dying to ask Reese a question that would make him as frustrated as I was right now.

"Nothing. Just asked a question about homework," I mumbled.

He nodded while taking a sip of his coffee. I ate the muffin in silence before the doctor came out. Bronx clapped his hand together while sighing happily.

"Baby girl and healthy!" he shouted.

We all crowded in front of the baby room where they were all sleeping and some awake in their incubators. It was cute to see all these babies, but I still couldn't hide the anger inside my gut.

"She's over there," Reese nudged as they brought her in. The little girl giggled as she was rolled inside the room. I could hear all the awe's escaping our mouths as they checked if anything was wrong.

The nurse gave a thumbs-up.

Bronx was in Summer's room while the others were outside in the waiting room while eating food from the Cafeteria. Reese had his arms wrapped around my waist and chin on my shoulder while we stared at the small babies.

"Imagine having one," he whispered.

My expression turned into a worried look. "What?" I let out.

"I was just thinking. Imagine having a little baby in your arms and-"

"You're getting into depth here."

Reese chuckled. "I said I was just wondering."

He was already thinking about our future, I thought. It's like he knew that we would spend the rest of our days together when that wasn't true. He was crazy!

Once I told him everything, even about instituting myself into a clinic would end our relationship. I wouldn't want him waiting on me. Who knows how long I would have to stay in the clinic, but I knew it wasn't going to be short.

"You'd have to at least be married to have kids," I finally said.

Another soft chuckle escaped him as he kissed my cheek. "That won't be a problem."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347 2 36
I get lost in the moment as I grind against him, and I can feel him getting hard. A smirk appears on my lips as I drop it low and slowly move back up...
4.9K 259 42
"Don't go inside! Stay!" She said, holding her hand up to show me her palm and then I leaned over the balcony, resting my forearms on the railing to...
251K 10.2K 49
I felt a hand under my chin and then I was looking right into Aiden's eyes. "You know that I care about you, right?" He used the same hushed tone. Ai...
2M 53.6K 53
[COMPLETED] Autumn Cross is now in 12th grade at her new school, Willington High, with only one goal in mind: passing the 12th grade and going to a g...