[COMPLETED] Autumn Cross is now in 12th grade at her new school, Willington High, with only one goal in mind: passing the 12th grade and going to a good college. But her world changes when she meets Ryder Becker.
Ryder Becker is one of the most popular boys in all of Willington High. I mean, all the boys want to be him and all the girls worship him. He could care less about grades because he knows that football is what's going to get him into a good college. But his carelessness in grades changes when he meets Autumn.
Not only does Autumn get partnered up with Ryder for the biggest class project of the whole year, she also lives on the same street as him. In the beginning she thinks it's a total curse, but maybe it's a blessing in disguise...
They both may pretend on the outside that they are fine, but truth be told, they are both broken. The way his smile doesn't match his sad eyes draws her towards him, and the scars and bruises on her skin draw him towards her. A cure for your sadness could be another person, right? Well put her broken pieces together with his, and you have cracked the code. Love could put their broken pieces back together.
As we sat on the field, I looked up at the view above us. How beautiful the way the glowing stars danced and shimmered across the night sky. Maybe even mother nature smiled at such an extraordinary view like tonights.
Taking my attention away from the stars, I looked over and saw that Ryder had been staring at me for some while.
A sky full of stars and he was still staring at me.
"Why are you staring like that?" I asked him.
"You scare me, Autumn." Ryder admitted.
He looked down at the grass beneath us then back at me and gulped. "Because I want to tell you secrets I'm too scared to admit to myself."
Highest rank: 2019
#1 scars 03/12
#7 love 04/30
#4 romance 06/07
#1 highschool 06/07
#5 teen fiction 06/09
#1 cute 06/15
#1 lovers 07/24
- Chapter 1 - You and Me? Partners? Nahhh
- Chapter 2 - Confronting the Bad Boy
- Chapter 3 - Friends? More like Enemies
- Chapter 4 - Sadly, We're Neighboors
- Chapter 5 - Caught Staring
- Chapter 6 - Dinner at the Becker's
- Chapter 7 - Derek the Lifesaver
- Chapter 8 - Locked Out
- Chapter 9 - Trip to the Animal Shelter
- Chapter 10 - Inner Peace
- Chapter 11 - Bad Boys Get Jealous? Never Knew
- Chapter 12 - Broccoli
- Chapter 13 - The War Within Me
- Chapter 14 - I Didn't Know that was Your Kink
- Chapter 15 - Way to Kill the Mood Bieber
- Chapter 16 - He Cares
- Chapter 17 [PART 1] - Too Real For Me
- Chapter 17 [PART 2] - Feeling of Confidence
- Chapter 18 - The Lion and His Prey
- Chapter 19 - Ghost Town
- Chapter 20 - Halloween
- Chapter 21 - The Night Sparks Vulnerability
- Chapter 22 - Ice Cream and Dirty Thoughts
- Chapter 23 - A Desire to Protect Her
- Chapter 24 - The Picture
- Chapter 25 - Ofcourse, We're Roomates
- Chapter 26 - Empire State Building
- Chapter 27 - We're Both Broken, You Know
- Chapter 28 - Let Me Show You Peace
- Chapter 29 [PART 1] - The Thought of Her
- Chapter 29 [PART 2] - Be Mine
- Chapter 30 - Christmas
- Authors Note (more chapters coming)
- Chapter 31 - Bad Things Happen to Good People
- Chapter 32 - We Meet Again
- Chapter 33 - My Love, I Adore You
- Authors Note (again lol)
- Help Me Choose a Book Cover :)
- Chapter 34 - Heather Being Nice? Not Possible
- Chapter 35 - Prom Queen
- Chapter 36 - It's Not What it Looks Like
- Chapter 37 - Sleepless Nights
- Chapter 38 - The Enemy Saves the Day
- Chapter 39 - Hug Me Tighter
- Chapter 40 - Long Distance?
- Book Cover
- Chapter 41 - The Presentation
- Chapter 42 - I'm All Yours
- Chapter 43 - Graduation
- Thank You, Readers