Not Everyone's Cup of Tea (on...

By RetirwemaL

CaKe (Cara Delevingne x Kendall Jenner) AU! - Alternate Universe. WARNING! Contains g!p (girl-peen), girlxgir... More

Mine (pt. 1) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 2) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 3) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 4) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 5) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 6) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 7) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 8) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 9) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 10) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 11) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 12) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 13) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 14) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 15) - Rewritten
Teacher's Pet (pt. 1)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 2)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 3)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 4)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 5)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 6) βœ”
Proving a Point (pt. 1)
Proving a Point (pt. 2)
Proving a Point (pt. 3)
Proving a Point (pt. 4) βœ”
Figure Things Out (pt. 1)
Figure Things Out (pt. 2)
Figure Things Out (pt. 3)
Figure Things Out (pt. 4)
Figure Things Out (pt. 5)
Figure Things Out (pt. 6)
Figure Things Out (pt. 7)
Figure Things Out (pt. 8)
Figure Things Out (pt. 9)
Figure Things Out (pt. 10)
Figure Things Out (pt. 11)
Figure Things Out (pt. 12)
Figure Things Out (pt. 13)
Figure Things Out (pt. 14)
Figure Things Out (pt. 15)
Figure Things Out (pt. 16)
Figure Things Out (pt. 17) βœ”
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 1)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 2)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 3)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 4)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 5)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 6)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 7)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 8)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 9)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 10)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 11)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 12)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 13)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 14)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 15)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 16)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 17)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 18)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 19)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 20) βœ”
Prom and Pr0n (pt. 1)
Prom and Pr0n (pt. 2)
Prom and Pr0n (pt. 3) βœ”
A New Beginning (pt. 1)
A New Beginning (pt. 2)
A New Beginning (pt. 3)
A New Beginning (pt. 4)
A New Beginning (pt. 5)
A New Beginning (pt. 6)
A New Beginning (pt. 7)
A New Beginning (pt. 8)
A New Beginning (pt. 9)
A New Beginning (pt. 10)
A New Beginning (pt. 11)

Mine (pt. 16) - Rewritten βœ”

17.2K 375 48
By RetirwemaL

WARNING!
Mature Content! (18+) 🔥🔥🔥

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kendall carefully touched Cara's cock and squeezed it over her jeans, proving her point.

Cara gasped at Kendall being bold, she dragged Kendall to the bed so she could sit and pull the brunette to straddle her. The blonde then kissed Kendall passionately as the brunette immediately began grinding onto Cara's cock.

"Baby, I want you now," Kendall breathed after they pulled away from the kiss.

"Let's take off our clothes first okay, baby? I want to see you naked." Cara requested.

"Okay," Kendall breathed.

She stepped back and let Cara watched her drop her cheer skirt to the floor, as the blonde took off her own clothes.

Then, after Kendall got rid of her shoes and socks quickly, Cara watched Kendall pull her cheer uniform top over her head, and she gulped.

"Damn baby, you're getting me hard just by watching you. You're so sexy without even trying," Cara stroked her cock once she was sitting naked.

Cara had already seen her completely naked, but every time seeing Kendall's gorgeous and flawless body, it still hit Cara like a very pleasant slap to the face. Kendall was so goddamn beautiful, and Cara was so crazy about her.

Kendall removed her bra, and then Cara's cock swelled to the point she thought she might just cum when Kendall started to pull down her thong and the crotch clung to her pussy because of how wet she was already.

"You're wet just from us grinding at each other?" Cara smirked.

Kendall smiled, amused. "So full of yourself, I see. Who knows, maybe I'm wet because I'm thinking of someone else?" She smirked teasingly, riling Cara up with hands on her beautiful hips.

Before answering, Cara pulled Kendall somewhat roughly, placing her hands on the brunette's lower back, fingers brushing the swell of her ass.

"You're not gonna find someone else better than me." Cara growled as she looking up at Kendall, jealousy on her tone, thinking about the brunette imagining other people instead of her.

The blonde then pulled Kendall onto her lap and started kissing her, probing and claiming Kendall's mouth with her own tongue. They kept kissing until Cara pulled away and bit Kendall's bottom lip, marking the tall brunette in some way.

"You're not allowed imagining other people other than me, you're mine, baby," Cara said, still panting from their intense kiss.

"And here I thought I'm the possessive one," Kendall teased lightly, still somewhat in haze over Cara's possessive kiss, which surprisingly she found it hot. She was positive her pussy was gushing even more at that point.

She then knelt, naked, while Cara still sat comfortably on the edge of her bed. Kendall then fisted Cara's almost-hard cock in her hand and took her first satisfying lick from the base to the ridge of her glans. She gave it the tongue-flutter she knew would make the blonde twitched, and her pussy gushed.

"I can't wait until you're inside me," she purred while jerking Cara off faster, then moving to probably her favorite part of going down on Cara, her balls.

This time, she simply just laid her open mouth on the sac, essentially making out with it.

"Oh! Oh god...Ken, oh...fuck... Who knows you're so fucking dirty." Cara panted, delighted with the brunette's behavior.

Kendall felt the musk and softness on her lips, in her mouth, and then an intense, almost electric, taste on her tongue as it flattened on the stretch of skin. Then she deep-throated, as she bobbed back and forth, finally squeezing her balls, soaked from her saliva, to prod Cara for her release.

It had worked every time before and it also worked this time, as Cara came with never ending spurts making sure that she produced a huge orgasm for Kendall.

"Oh fuck fuck fuckkk baby!! Oh shit !" Cara chanted.

Kendall had to back off until only the tip of the cock was in her mouth to try to get it all. Even then, some of Cara's seed escaped the corners of her mouth, as she drank the blonde's cum as fast as she could.

Finally, when it was all milked, Kendall gasped and voraciously collected the excess cum into her mouth.

"Mmmm..." Kendall stood up and straddled the blonde, mouth to her ear. "You taste so good in my mouth. Can't wait how it feels like when you fuck me."

Cara gulped, Damn .... Kendall is so fucking dirty when she's horny,  she thought, but shit! Cara would be lying if she didn't love it.

"Lie down baby. I need to taste your pussy first," Cara demanded.

"Wait, really?" Kendall was taken by surprise with the sudden request.

"Well yeah, why? I mean, I always want to return the favor."

Kendall was quiet for few seconds, then slowly, she climbed off from Cara's lap and lay down on the bed, nervous written all over her face. Cara followed the brunette to the center of the bed, and knelt in front of Kendall's bent, closed legs.

"Are you nervous? Do you not want me to do this?" Cara asked her in that genuine and sweet tone of hers.

"Mmm....kinda? But, I trust you," she said.

Cara was smiling big at that, she was so happy that Kendall trusted her this much. The blonde then playfully bit Kendall's knee, to loose the tension making it playful so Kendall would relax. And it worked, since it managed to make the brunette laughed happily at Cara playfully nipping every skin she found with her mouth.

After a while, Cara braved herself to put her hands on Kendall's knees and pulled them apart, hoping the brunette didn't resist and reject her.

Kendall didn't resist.

Cara smiled at her and then looked down at her puffy, waxed wet pussy, clit peeking out. She said nothing as she leaned over and licked the entire length of Kendall's slit up to her clit.

They both moaned.

"Ohmygod Ken, you taste so good!" Cara exclaimed and dived right back in.

Flattening herself on the bed, Cara placed her hands on each side of Kendall's pussy and pushed it open so she could get inside.

"Cara!" Kendall gasped, "Keep going... baby, oh...."

Kendall's taste and her reactions, were making it difficult for Cara to keep a hundred percent of her concentration on what she was doing, because her cock was coming back to life against the mattress.

The blonde looked up to try to distract herself, "Am I doing okay, babe?"

Kendall nodded frantically, she couldn't form a sentence. Instead she sat up and put her hands on each of Cara's equally stunning cheekbones and smooth cheeks, then kissed the gorgeous blonde just to show her appreciation and tasted herself.

"Mmmm... Do I taste good?" Kendall asked Cara, nuzzling her nose onto the blonde's.

"You really, really do," Cara said. "Now, lie down. Let me continue, I want to make you cum in my mouth."

Once again Kendall could only nod, looking into Cara's blue eyes one more time before she laid down and surrendering herself to the blonde completely. She let Cara guide her as she opened her legs wider following what the Brit told her to.

"Damn ! I swear, you're the hottest thing I've ever seen," Cara said, mainly to herself, before she went back devouring Kendall's pussy.

Cara licked and sucked the brunette's labia, her clit, before fluttering her tongue at Kendall's pussy entrance for a taste. The blonde dug in as far as possible and tasted Kendall's gushing juices.

"Oh! Feels so good baby, don't stop!!" Kendall panted.

Cara didn't stop. She explored everywhere, inside and out, until at the point she couldn't feel her tongue. She then finally moved back to Kendall's clit to stay.

Kendall was ready for her. The brunette was literally dripping, and Cara could feel how shaky the brunette was, because of all what Cara's mouth and tongue doing to her.

"You ready, baby?" Cara asked.

"Yesss.... Please ...." Kendall was a panting mess at that point.

Cara latched onto the brunette's clit with her lips and tongue and sucked as hard possible.

"Oh fuck...Cara!!!" Kendall moaned out loud, as she came all over the blonde's chin and some dripped onto the mattress.

Kendall felt the orgasm never ended. She kept moaning with pleasure for a very long seconds as Cara kept sucking her clit.

Kendall thought she was going to faint.

"Wow!" Cara exclaimed, when Kendall was finally finished. "What did I do to get you to do that?"

Kendall hoarsely laughed, breathless. "I think it must been your lip ring on my pussy lips or on my clit while you sucked me soooooo..... good. Oh my God, that was amazing."

"It really was." Cara wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, then crawled up her body to look at Kendall, feeling her.

Cara then leaned closer to Kendall's beautiful face, and kissed her on the lips. The blonde pushed her tongue inside Kendall's mouth sharing her juice taste deeper into her mouth.

Kendall moaned into the kiss as Cara's hand trailing the brunette's body, squeezing her breast lightly with one hand, teasing the nipple before Cara pulled away from the kiss and began sucking Kendall's tits, making sure Kendall could feel her lip ring in different sensation this time.

By now, her hopelessly stiff cock was brushing Kendall's inner thigh. She then teased the brunette by pushing and pressing her cock to her pussy lips, making sure Kendall could feel how fucking hard she was at that point.

Cara pulled away from her tits but making sure the tip of the tongue kept touching the peak of her nipple.

"I want to be inside you," Cara huskily said, when Kendall hadn't stopped moaning.

"Baby... Can I? Can I put it in?" Cara teased her nipple once more, sucking it harder.

"Oh my God, yes Cara, yes....." Kendall panted.

Cara let go the nipple with a loud pop. She smirked seeing how a mess Kendall was at that point.

She lowered herself on top of Kendall and asked, "How do you want it?" Cara said softly.

"Just... like this for now?" Kendall replied returning her gaze into the blue eyes.

Cara understood the unspoken trace of nervousness in her words but smiled at the promise that went with it.

"Okay baby. I'll make sure it's good for you," Cara replied with a sincere tone.

"Umm.... do you want me to use a condom, Ken?"

People often compared Cara to another school's famous fuckboy, Harry Styles, that Kendall used to date just for the popularity a year ago, and she'd admit that they were somewhat similar. But, Cara liked to think that, deep down, when faced with an important moment like this, she took girls' comfort and feelings into consideration just a little bit more.

"No, I want to feel all of you. I want to feel it all," Kendall said. She knew what those consequences could be, but she'd cross that bridge if necessary.

"Are you sure?" Cara asked.

"I am... I trust you, Cara. Now just do it. Put it in me," she said as she touched both of Cara's cheeks.

Cara couldn't help but smiling happily. This was it, one of the most important moment in Kendall's life and the brunette had decided to share it with her.

The blonde felt incredibly happy and flattered that Kendall trust her to the point she wanted Cara to be her first. Cara then lined herself up, and looked into those beautiful brown eyes as she buried her cock slowly, inch by inch.

Kendall breathed deeply, feeling unfamiliar with a thick shaft that was probing inside her pussy, she appreciated that Cara went slow, she didn't think she could handle it if Cara just went all the way in.

"Ugh..." Kendall grunted, closing her eyes as she felt pain from her most intimate area, even when Cara only just put almost half of her inside the brunette.

Cara immediately stopped her movement, letting Kendall to adjust the feeling of her being inside.

"Am I hurting you? Do you want me to stop?" Cara immediately said, as amazing as she felt being inside Kendall, being engulfed by the tightness that she never felt before, Cara would stop if Kendall asked her to.

"No. Don't stop." Kendall grunted, still closing her eyes, still trying to ease the pain. "I just... need a moment." Her nails began to cling onto Cara's back.

Cara began to concentrate, the feeling was too much, and all she wanted to do was just to slide herself in, being fully inside her gorgeous girlfriend. She thought she could explode any second now if Kendall didn't—

"You can move now," Kendall finally said with a hitch breath.

Oh thank God!  Cara almost said it out loud, but managed to control herself.

As horny as she was, she couldn't be selfish. Her priority was Kendall and she would do anything to make her girl's first experience memorable and as comfortable as possible. The blonde moved slowly, trying to push her cock as deep as she could, yet at the same time making it the least painful as she could, knowing it always took time for anyone to adjust with her size, let alone a virgin.

Thank goodness Kendall's previous orgasm made it easier, because the amount of wetness that was still surrounding Kendall's pussy really did helping the penetration less hurting.

Nonetheless, it did take some time for Kendall to adjust Cara's fully length, and the hot blonde just waited for the brunette to give her the go ahead sign to move.

"Mmmh... I think I'm good now," Kendall said after several long seconds.

"You want me to move?"

"Slowly."

"Okay, tell me when it feels hurt then I'll stop," Cara began with a slow but steady pace, in and out.

"Hmmph...." Kendall closed her eyes, trying to enjoy Cara's slow movement.

"Baby, you feel so good," Cara muttered onto her neck.

Kendall hissed, she was still trying to adjust that there was something bigger than her finger probing and thrusting into her pussy. Somehow, she felt incredibly full. It slightly hurt in the beginning, then the pain became less, but she was still feeling uncomfortable for a while. Then Kendall felt she was so tensed, and maybe she needed to relax her muscles and let Cara did her thing.

After a while, just as she no longer overthink on everything, slowly she began to enjoy it. It was no longer hurt, and it started to feel good. Like, really, really good.

Now if only she goes faster... Kendall thought.

"Cara...." Kendall panted. "Keep going baby, it's starting to feel good. Go faster," she said.

"Are you sure baby? I'm not hurting you?" Cara asked once again, looking back into Kendall's brown eyes as she went faster but not as hard as she wanted to.

Kendall just nodded, her eyes fluttered, "Ummmhh baby....feels good already." She moaned, holding Cara's closer so the blonde fully lay on top of her.

"Oh fuck, you feel amazing, Ken. Your pussy feels amazing. Fucckkk!"

Kendall just moaned louder, she couldn't comprehend words inside her brain, because for once, she felt her brain turned into a mush.

"Oh fuck... Can I go harder baby? Will that hurting you?" Cara asked, still panting with all the feeling of tightness that was Kendall's pussy.

Kendall couldn't say it with words so she just nodded and grunted, indicating she allowed Cara to go harder.

And Cara did.

She went hard.

The blonde used her arms on either side of the brunette's head for leverage to drive into her. Cara was putting her muscles to the test, but she was an athlete, so she could handle it.

"Fuck.... Ken. You're squeezing me ... so goood !" Cara stammered.

"Baby, turn over," Kendall gasped.

"Huh? What?"

"Turn over. I wanna ride you," she demanded.

When Cara finally got the message and stopped moving, Kendall took the initiative and pushed the blonde onto her back. She followed, cock was still inside her.

"Oh shit," Cara said, impressed.

"You're not the only one with muscles," Kendall said as she smiled cheekily.

All the pain from earlier were gone. She was obviously still tight, but instead of hurting like at the beginning, at that moment it brought her pleasure.

"Mmmhh baby, I can feel every inch of you inside me," Kendall said, as she began to grind down onto the the blonde's pelvis.

"Oooh, fuck yess baby!" Cara exclaimed.

Kendall gasped, "Oh God, this so good. Why did I ever take that stupid celibacy pledge?"

With her hands on Cara's small —yet very well proportioned tits— she began to bounce up and down on Cara's cock. Kendall's breasts bounced, and Cara couldn't decide if she wanted to put her hands on the brunette's ass or her tits.

Cara needed to touch those tits, so she grabbed and squeezed them. "I want to suck your tits," she exclaimed.

Kendall moved her arms to either side of Cara's head, so she could lean close enough for the blonde to reach.

Cara took one in her mouth as much as she could, sucking hard, then releasing it to suck on just the nipple. Most guys —and some girls— said they liked huge breasts, but Cara thought that if they saw Kendall Jenner's perfectly round, not large but full, pert tits, they'd choose her over any big-breasted celebrity any day.

She mirrored her actions on the other breast, pulling the nipple with her teeth just for fun.

"Ohh yes Cara.... that feels good. Your cock and your mouth... Ummh... Are you close?" Kendall panted.

"Yeah." In fact, Cara was a lot closer than she'd thought. Kendall's scrumptious breasts, coupled with her very wet, very tight pussy had gotten Cara to the edge before she realized it.

Kendall bounced up and down on her cock, still leaning, looking at the intense blue eyes.

"Touch me baby, then cum inside me," Kendall breathed.

Cara grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and squeezed. That was enough.

"Ohmygod Cara!!!" Kendall whispered screamed.

"Shittt......" Cara unloaded inside of the brunette's pussy more than she thought she ever had.

Kendall's pussy suddenly squeezed the cock very hard, and the sensation of the ridges of her pussy molding to every ridge and vein of Cara's thick cock was amazing.

Then, Kendall felt Cara's hot seed inside her, and the taller girl almost passed out from the pleasure as her orgasm continued through her in waves.

She collapsed onto Cara's chest with the blonde's cock still in her pussy.

"Oh my God, baby....." Kendall panted.

"Are you okay?" Cara said as she caressing Kendall's sweaty back, making sure the taller girl was alright.

"Mmmh...." Kendall nodded, she didn't have energy to say it with words for a minute. "Fucking amazing," she finally managed to say.

"It really was," Cara replied also still panting while wrapped her arms around the brunette's back and holding her.

They got quiet for few a while, only listening to each other breathing calmed down. Few moments later, Cara finally mustered up the energy to lift herself up. She carefully switched their position, so she was on top of Kendall this time.

After another several minutes of calming down, none of them were saying anything. All they could hear were heavy breathing and panting all over the room.

"Can I ask you something?" Cara asked after a while, slightly lifting herself up so she could look at Kendall, her other hand softly brushing some sweaty hair away from Kendall's forehead.

"Hmm?" the taller girl looked at her.

"Now that you're no longer celibate, what'll happen with that celibacy club?" Cara asked.

"The Virgin Mary Club, you mean?"

"Yeah, what happens now?"

Kendall seemed contemplating about the answer, "Honestly, I kind of feel torn about it. I mean, should I stay and keep sneaking around having sex with you because it feels so good, or should I just quit because I think it's all bullshit?"

"What'll happen if you quit? Is that a bad thing?" Cara asked, once more.

"Well, I never thought to quit the club before, I joined 'cause it would be a great addition for my resume, and of course me being naïve about pre-marital sex, but then again I never thought I would break my celibacy pledge in high school, especially with you of all people," Kendall chuckled.

"Oh ...." Cara suddenly went quiet.

The room suddenly turned silence.

Great... Now she thinks I regret it... Kendall was getting annoyed at herself.

"Hey... I didn't mean it in the bad way okay? I just thought my first time would be with someone inept, inexperienced, most likely boring and someone who probably would cum in two minutes if I'm lucky," Kendall tried to lighten the mood.

The blonde stayed quiet and Kendall sighed and silently curse at herself for ruining the mood. Seriously she needed to quit that Virgin Mary Club, it ruined her sex life already just by mentioning it.

"Baby listen to me. Please don't take it the wrong way. I don't regret it, sure I didn't see it coming, but I don't regret it," Kendall began touching Cara's cheeks.

"What I meant to say was, I'm glad that it was you. Because I rather gave my virginity to my childhood friend that I like, than someone else that I knew briefly and most likely I don't like," Kendall said, still caressing Cara's beautiful face.

Cara still didn't say anything, she just kept looking at the taller girl's gorgeous brown eyes with that certain expression that always managed to make Kendall's heartbeat went wild.

Then after a while, Cara cleared her throat.

"I know that you said; I shouldn't have asked you this when I'm naked, since you won't take it seriously, but," Cara paused then laughed a little, "I need to make sure, again. I mean, are we ... girlfriends? Officially?" Cara asked almost nervously.

Kendall didn't say anything for long seconds, and the blonde was getting anxious from the lack of answers.

"Umm... I mean—

"Isn't it obvious?" Kendall cut her, as she repeated what Cara had said couple hours ago.

It made Cara's heart leap with joy.

"So, you're my girlfriend right?!?" Cara said, excitedly.

Kendall nodded as she began to smile, "As long as you're mine, yeah I'm yours," she assured Cara.

Cara released a relief breath and grinned showing her dimple at the brunette, Kendall chuckled and couldn't help not to poke Cara's dimple, "You're really, really want me to be your girlfriend huh?"

Cara was giddy with the answer, "Yesss baby... just like you're really, really want my cock inside you." She joked.

Kendall laughed and pulled the British girl for a kiss.

"From now on, you stay away from your hoe-groupies, and don't even think to cheat on me! Or I swear to God I'll cut a bitch!" Kendall pulled Cara's hair made sure the blonde knew she was serious.

"You are officially mine. So you better stick your cock only inside me, no one else!" Kendall said once more, as her hands trailed to Cara's lower back body then squeezed Cara's firm ass, pushed her closer.

"Ummm Ken... my cock literally still inside you. Do you want me to pull it out?" Cara said a bit turned on, because seriously, possessive Kendall was so fucking hot.

"Nope," Kendall grabbed then squeezed Cara's ass once more, and kissed her girlfriend as she pulled her deeper inside.

——–––xxx–––——

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 1.1K 16
Cara Delevingne: She's the badass popular chic who doesn't give a fuck what people say about her. She's a womanizer. One look and you'll fall for her...
11.5K 216 5
*MATURE CONTENT* Synopsis: Kendall's relationship with her fiance, once a "goals!" and happy couple, is starting to crumble. The skeletons in his clo...
95.3K 3.1K 34
READ THE FIRST BOOK, 'HER' BEFORE READING THIS!! Kendall get's into an accident. Cara starts her acting career.
23.9K 605 16
My first CaKe fanfic Cara Delevingne and Kendall Jenner❀ with a little Kardashians-Jenners and Delevingnes also just a little CAMREN