Not Everyone's Cup of Tea (on...

By RetirwemaL

CaKe (Cara Delevingne x Kendall Jenner) AU! - Alternate Universe. WARNING! Contains g!p (girl-peen), girlxgir... More

Mine (pt. 1) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 2) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 3) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 4) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 5) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 6) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 7) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 8) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 9) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 10) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 11) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 12) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 14) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 15) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 16) - Rewritten ✔
Teacher's Pet (pt. 1)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 2)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 3)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 4)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 5)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 6) ✔
Proving a Point (pt. 1)
Proving a Point (pt. 2)
Proving a Point (pt. 3)
Proving a Point (pt. 4) ✔
Figure Things Out (pt. 1)
Figure Things Out (pt. 2)
Figure Things Out (pt. 3)
Figure Things Out (pt. 4)
Figure Things Out (pt. 5)
Figure Things Out (pt. 6)
Figure Things Out (pt. 7)
Figure Things Out (pt. 8)
Figure Things Out (pt. 9)
Figure Things Out (pt. 10)
Figure Things Out (pt. 11)
Figure Things Out (pt. 12)
Figure Things Out (pt. 13)
Figure Things Out (pt. 14)
Figure Things Out (pt. 15)
Figure Things Out (pt. 16)
Figure Things Out (pt. 17) ✔
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 1)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 2)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 3)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 4)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 5)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 6)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 7)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 8)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 9)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 10)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 11)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 12)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 13)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 14)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 15)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 16)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 17)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 18)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 19)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 20) ✔
Prom and Pr0n (pt. 1)
Prom and Pr0n (pt. 2)
Prom and Pr0n (pt. 3) ✔
A New Beginning (pt. 1)
A New Beginning (pt. 2)
A New Beginning (pt. 3)
A New Beginning (pt. 4)
A New Beginning (pt. 5)
A New Beginning (pt. 6)
A New Beginning (pt. 7)
A New Beginning (pt. 8)
A New Beginning (pt. 9)
A New Beginning (pt. 10)
A New Beginning (pt. 11)

Mine (pt. 13) - Rewritten

13.6K 334 63
By RetirwemaL

“What’s up with you and Cara?” Gigi asked Kendall the next day, when they were having lunch in the cafeteria.

“What do you mean?” Kendall continued chewing her salad.

“We’re so used with the bickering you two always had in every classes you shared, and lately you like, being chummy and all.” Gigi added.

“Yeah wassup with that, Kenny?” Joan teased.

Even after Kendall threatened Joan not to tell anyone about her and Cara, the stunning dark skin girl still couldn’t help teasing her. Because, the raven haired girl had a personality as much as Kendall was, she didn’t relent that easy. Sure she didn’t spread the word, but it didn’t stop her to make fun her captain weird relationship with her frenemy either.

Kendall glared at Joan subtly, she was going to scold her but Hailey cut her off before she even had a chance to say.

“I know right! It’s always entertaining to watch. And super hot! Like, the sexual tension was so thick we could cut it with a knife. She’s soo hot, and you’re sooo hot. Yumm.... “ Hailey chimed in.

Kendall just rolled her eyes, they were so annoying sometimes she wanted to stab them all, but then again she trusted these three girls more than any of her team mates.

“Nothing happened, the bickering just getting old.” Kendall shrugged, like it wasn’t a big deal.

“Oh come on that’s bullshit! You guys been sitting together —both classes and lunch— like all the time for couple months now, pretty much attached in the hip,” Gigi said.

“So?” Kendall tried to look calm even though she was freaking out on the inside.

“In fact, lately, it’s so rare for us to sit together at lunch since usually you’re with her. Also, I haven’t seen her hoe groupies that used to follow her around like lost puppies.” Gigi continued.

Damn, she’s on the roll today, Kendall frowned.

“Even puppies want to have sex with her,” Hailey said, nodding.

“Eww what the hell... gross!” Kendall scolded her, followed by Gigi and Joan’s giggles.

“Soooo? What happened? Are you guys together or what?” Gigi asked again, curiosity all over her face.

“Nothing happened, we just decided to be civil, that’s all,” Kendall insisted, ignoring the together part on purpose.

It wasn’t like Kendall ashamed about her current affair with Cara, in fact she wanted to flaunt it to the whole school that Cara belonged to her. But she just wasn’t sure what the blonde wanted, and with Kendall’s ego higher than the Eiffel Tower, she was sure as hell wouldn’t start that conversation with the blonde.

Sure, last weekend Cara had asked her to be her girlfriend, but ever since then, the blonde hadn’t asked her again. And Kendall was dying in anticipation, she wanted Cara to ask her again, so she could say yes this time. Especially now that she’d decided Cara would be her first. Kendall really hoped Cara would ask her again, tonight.

The three girls seemed unconvinced, but Kendall just gave them her infamous HBIC glare and they gave up—for now at least. They changed the topic and moved on to bashing Hailey’s ex, Justin, who’d just got caught fucking a freshman this morning under the bleacher.

Kendall was only half listening but made a mental note not to suck Cara off under the bleacher.

—————

Lunch time was almost over and yet Kendall hadn’t seen Cara since last night, after they were back from their dinner date and making out senseless in Cara’s car at the brunette’s driveway.

She sighed and walked past the students at the hall and went to her locker to store some of her books.

She opened her locker and then she smelled a familiar Victoria Secret’s apple peach scent with a hint of fresh air next to her, and her lips automatically turned into a smile.

“Hey babe,” a soft husky voice with British accent greeted her. She was leaning to lockers next to Kendall’s.

Kendall turned over to the owner of the voice and take a good look at the attractive blonde.

“Where have you been?” Kendall pouted cutely for a second —before she realized who and where she was— then changed back to her Queen Bee persona.

Why am I acting like a needy girlfriend?! Embarrassing! Kendall scolded herself.

Cara smirked fully realizing Kendall’s demeanor, “Why? Missed me?” She raised her eyebrow, smirk never left her mouth.

Kendall scoffed.

“You wish, Delevingne,” Kendall continued putting her books and taking a few ones she needed for her next classes.

She could feel Cara watching her every moves and for some reason she got nervous. Ugh, can she stop staring already?! She thought.

She closed her locker and then turned around, decided to pay attention to the British girl and playing it cool, “Yes, Cara?”

Cara had decency to blushed for getting caught staring and then instead of smirking, she shown Kendall that sweet smile of her that never failed to make Kendall’s stomach flipped.

“Well, unlike you, I’m not afraid to admit that I missed you,” she said softly, as she bit her bottom lip.

Kendall just blinked, caught of guard, Cara being cute and sweet in front everyone made her wanted to take the blonde right here right then, voyeurism be damned.

Kendall cleared her throat, “Well... too bad, you could have me, well, my mouth this morning, I had a free period,” she said quiet enough so only Cara could hear it.

Cara groaned, and Kendall smirked in victory knowing she still had the control over this —whatever this was— between them.

“Ughh... My coach been following my arse this morning, he thinks I’ve been skipping practice too much lately,” She shrugged then continued to smile.

Kendall chuckled, “Arse? You’re so British sometimes.”

“Shut up,” Cara tried to look annoyed, but the smile never left her face.

“Have you though? Skipping practice?” Kendall concerned.

Cara looked around, made sure no one listen to them, “Once or twice, when you, you know... sucked me off more than once in school. After you gave me monster orgasms, I tend to get too tired to walk let alone to run 20–30 laps in field.”

The memories of those monster orgasm moments instantly made Kendall wet.

Kendall tried to compose herself, she needed to stop acting like a bitch in a heat every time Cara was with her.

“Let me guess, your coach threatened to demote you from captain to the team’s bitch? Cause that’s what my coach said if I was lacking of practice,” Kendall rolled her eyes.

Cara laughed, “What the hell is a team’s bitch?”

“Well you know, the one that’s on the team but not exactly performing? Basically they clean our shit, and take care our basic needs like water, towel, food and sometimes massage. You know, basically like someone else’s bitch,” Kendall explained like it was an obvious.

Cara’s eyes went wide, “Jesus, the cheer team is so fucked up. No, we don’t have that, I do however will be demoted from captain to a regular runner if I keep on skipping practice. But no, I’m not gonna be someone else’s bitch.”

Kendall raised her eyebrow and smirked, “Are you sure about that?” then she shamelessly stared at Cara’s crotch.

Cara ignored her last comment, “Anyway.... I need to be outstanding to be the team’s captain, his word not—

“Oh you’re outstanding alright, I know exactly how to make you out and standing,” Kendall said, cutting her off while still leering lewdly at Cara’s crotch and licked her lips not so subtly.

The blonde’s cock twitched. Shit!

“Damn it, Kendall! You’re so fucking hot! Ugh ... please tell me our plan for tonight is still on?” Cara said, half-begged.

“Why? I might have other plan. Who knows maybe I’m having sleepover somewhere else.” She teased the blonde.

Cara glared and crossing her arms, while Kendall just laughed at her then sexily wink, “See you tonight,” she said before turning around and left Cara slightly aroused at the hallway by herself.

—————

“I love this place.” Kendall said, once they finished ordering their food, as they sat closely on their seats in a hip restaurant in Malibu later that night.

“The food’s great.” Cara agreed, “I’m gonna take you to another place after this though.” She continued.

“Really? Where?”

Cara smirked with that sneaky expression of hers. “You’ll see.” She winked.

“Ugh.. I hate it when you’re being sneaky and all.” Kendall said, somewhat groaned while the blonde just chuckled.

Few minutes later, a waiter came to pour mineral water in to their glasses. As he was doing that, Cara moved closer to Kendall and tried to kiss her, but the brunette turned her head slightly causing Cara kissed her cheek instead.

The blonde frowned, somehow she felt hurt being rejected like that.

“Sorry, umm… not right now okay? It’s just, the place is too crowded.” Kendall explained, once the waiter already left.

Cara wanted to argue, she wanted to say 'so what? The hell with them.' But she knew better than pushing her opinion against the cheer captain. She didn’t want to ruin the day, especially, when she’d already planned everything.

Definitely not today.

So, without saying a word, Cara pulled away and moved a little bit so that there were distance between them. Because she knew, if she said something at that exact moment, she’d say something that she’d regret.

Seeing how disappointed Cara’s face was, Kendall instantly felt horrible. She hated the distance among them, she missed Cara’s warmth already. The brunette gulped, she hated this, she hated that she was being a chicken shit.

Everything that Kendall felt was a contradiction. At some point, she wanted to show the whole world that Cara was belong to her. She wanted to date Cara, officially. But on the other part, she was also not sure whether she was ready being committed with Cara, with her reputation being a fuckgirl and all.

What if she threw me away, once I gave her my virginity? Or worse, what if she’s still fucking other girls behind my back, and laughed at me... Kendall couldn’t help but think.

Despite her brain thought that way, for some reason, she knew the blonde girl next to her wasn’t that kind of person. She knew, but her brain just wouldn’t shut up about it, giving her warning.

Kendall hoped it was all just a false warning, and she was just being paranoid like usual.

“So, umm…. Where are you gonna take me after this? Should I be worried?” Kendall tried to break the tension.

Cara stayed quiet, and instead of answering, she took a glass of water in front of her and sipping it calmly. Somewhat ignoring the brunette.

That gesture made Kendall feeling hurt; but she couldn’t be upset about it either, knowing it was her fault that they’d became awkward.

Kendall sighed, and braved herself to hold Cara’s hand that was on the table. The brunette could feel Cara got tensed because of her touch.

“Baby, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you hurt. I’m just ... I’m not into PDA. It makes me uncomfortable.” She gave Cara her reason, which wasn’t entirely lies.

“Say that again,” Cara said.

“What?”

“Say that again.”

“I’m ….. sorry?” Kendall said, unsure.

“Not that one, before that,” Cara said, being specific.

Kendall thought for a second, trying to remember what she’d said exactly. Then she remembered, what she’d called the blonde previously.

“Umm… baby?” Kendall said, bashfully.

Cara slowly smiled then in few seconds it turned into a wide grin. “That’s the first time you called me that.” She said, her expression was no longer upset.

Kendall chuckled, “Uhmm… so am I forgiven?” she asked playfully.

Cara seemed contemplating over Kendall’s question, “Hmm… keep calling me that, and maybe I’ll consider.” She replied cheekily as she squeezed Kendall’s hand that holding hers.

Kendall laughed lightly, feeling extremely grateful over her own slipped.

“As you wish, baby.”

—————

After their somewhat awkward dinner, Cara took Kendall to their next place. They arrived ten minutes later, since the place was nearby from their previous restaurant, and Kendall just chuckled seeing the place Cara had chosen.

“Seeing sunset again? It’s too late for that though.” Kendall said, pointing the same place where they had their first real kiss.

Kendall looked at the blonde, who seemed a bit nervous all of sudden. “Are you okay?” she asked.

Cara nodded, “Yep. Let’s go babe.” She got out of the car and helped Kendall out from the passenger seat.

“Such a gentlewoman,” Kendall teased as Cara held the door opened for her.

The blonde just chuckled at that, and Kendall still could see that Cara was still nervous over something.

Just when they entered the lounge, the maitre’d greeted them, “Miss Delevingne, your private room is ready.”

Kendall was confused, “Private room? You reserved a private room?” she asked incredulously.

“So we could enjoy the night without you being worried about anyone else around us.” Cara answered quickly.

Kendall nodded, feeling guilty that Cara had to reserve a private room just so Kendall wouldn’t freak out like the last time. She felt awful all of sudden, she needed to control her feelings and weird emotions that coming up with them.

“Umm.. I need to go to the restroom.” Kendall said, once they were in front the door of the private room.

“Wait, now?” Cara said, somehow Kendall thought the blonde looked panicked.

Kendall frowned, confused with Cara’s reaction, “Yeah, is everything okay?”

“Sure. Why?” Cara replied quickly.

Too quickly.

The brunette frowned some more, there was something wrong with Cara’s reaction. Like, she was hiding something.

“The restroom is over there, Miss” Kendall heard the maitre’d said as he pointed the way to the restroom.

Kendall nodded, “Be right back.” She said, before walked away heading to the restroom, at the same time trying to brush off Cara’s unusual behavior.

—————

“Well look who I’ve just found.” Kendall heard a familiar voice behind her.

Kendall took a glance at the mirror as she washed her hands on the sink.

“Hadid. Stalking me or something? Since it seems you’re always breathing behind my neck.” Kendall retorted, as she locking gaze with her vice captain from the mirror.

“You know who I’ve also met just now?”

“The Pope?” Kendall replied as she shrugged, didn’t care who her blonde friend had just seen.

Gigi snorted, then smirking. “Even better. I met your dearest frenemy. Yep. Cara. Delevingne.” She said, as she raised her eyebrow.

Kendall tensed.

And Gigi knew she hit a jackpot.

She was grinning so wide, knowing her prediction was right, “So, you and Cara Delevingne huh? Tsk.. tsk… tsk… who would’ve thought?” Gigi teased her captain mercilessly.

Kendall didn’t say anything as she turned around facing the tall blonde and glared at her with her arms crossed.

“So you guys are dating?” Gigi continued to rile up the brunette.

Kendall scoffed. “Not really,” she said, then continued, “What are you doing here anyway?” She tried to change the topic.

Gigi shrugged, “Family dinner. Question is, what are you two doing here?” She teased the brunette.

“None of your business.” Kendall barked.

Gigi chuckled at Kendall trying to be intimidating. “I never thought that you would want to be with a person like her. You know, a fuckgirl. Really, Kendall?” she said.

Kendall glared, “We’re not together!”

At least not officially... She added inside her head.

“So you’re not her girlfriend?” Gigi asked once more.

“Absolutely not…”

Yet. Hopefully soon though... Kendall’s brain once again couldn’t help to interfere.

Gigi nodded at that, “You know I would support you right? Despite whatever your paranoia told you about me, I just want to make sure you’re okay. And if you’re dating Cara, then you’re dating Cara. Nothing's wrong with that.”

“We’re not together.” Kendall repeated. “She’s just … I dunno, we’re getting to know each other all over again. I’m just, enjoying what’s in front of me. Just enjoying the moment. That’s all.”

Gigi frowned, didn’t quite understand what Kendall was trying to say. “So you’re like, what? Experimenting or something?” she asked, somewhat confused.

“It’s—

“Honey! There you are! What took you so long? Everybody’s already waiting.” An older blonde woman suddenly entering the restroom.

“Oh hey Kendall.” The blonde woman approached Kendall then hugged her.

“Hi Mrs. Hadid.” Kendall said, trying to be polite.

“You’re coming to dinner with us too?”

“She’s not.” Gigi answered. “Mom, I’ll be back in a second. Why don’t you wait for me there?” she asked her mom sweetly.

Gigi’s mom nodded and kissed her daughter before saying goodbye to Kendall and left the restroom.

“Ugh.. She won’t leave me alone, not even for a second!” Gigi somewhat whined.

“Overprotective moms. Mine used to be like that too. Not anymore though. Anyway,” Kendall said, “I'd appreciate it if you don’t tell anyone about Cara and I being here and all, pretty much, mind your own business okay?” Kendall reminded the tall blonde.

“Okaaay ........ boss.” Gigi somewhat mocked her.

Kendall just rolled her eyes and turned around, walking back to the private room.

—————

“Hi, sorry I took a while, I was just—

Kendall stopped instantly, she was shocked when she got into the room and saw the letter balloons written:

B E   M Y   G I R L F R I E N D ?

Kendall almost dropped her jaw, when she saw the room was not only filled by customized letter balloons but also filled with dozens of roses as well.

The brunette gulped, she felt her heart was going to explode.

She was looking for a certain British girl that had planned all of this, the one that made her heart being all over the place because of the sweet and romantic surprise. Then, she finally saw Cara, sitting in the corner on a chair, with her head looking down at the floor.

The blonde girl’s body language confused Kendall, because it was like Cara looked as if she’d just heard the worst news ever, instead of an expression someone who was going to ask a girl to be her girlfriend.

Oh my God, she’s going to ask…. Kendall couldn’t help feeling nervous yet excited at the same time.

“Cara?” Kendall approached her, “Are you okay? I mean, what’s this?” she asked carefully.

Kendall stood in front of Cara who was still looking down at the floor, seemed distressed about something.

“Cara?” Kendall tried again, as she sat next to the blonde when Cara still hadn’t answered.

“Experimenting, huh?” Cara quietly said.

Kendall’s eyes widened, she was starting to get panicked. “Wait, I can explain.” She touched Cara’s back.

The blonde tensed immediately, and abruptly stood up and hurriedly brought her key and her clutch then left the room.

Oh fuck fuck fuck!!! I’m so screwed! Kendall thought as she ran chasing the British girl.

“Cara, WAIT!” Kendall shouted, trying to chase the furious blonde. She didn’t care if she was starting to gain attention from other people.

Her heart was beating so fast, for the first time in her life, Kendall was afraid that she was going to lose someone. Someone that she cared a lot. Someone that she finally had admit to herself, that she liked.

So much.

She liked Cara. So fucking much.

She was crazy about her.

She was so fucking crazy for Cara Delevingne, her former childhood friend that had turned into her number one frenemy, but right now had turned into someone that she liked, so much.

Someone that she was willing to date.

Someone that she was willing to be in a relationship with.

If Cara gives me a chance, that is... Kendall thought.

“Cara!” Kendall gripped Cara’s arm once they were outside, at the restaurant’s parking lot as she panted, almost breathless due to chasing the blonde girl.

Cara turned, and her expression immediately broke Kendall’s heart. She’d never seen that hurt and heartbroken expression on Cara’s face before. Somehow, it made her wanted to cry, especially when she knew it was her who made Cara hurt like that.

“I didn’t—

“And here I thought you’re different from other girls. I thought, for once, I’ve found someone who wouldn’t treat me as their experiment. I mean, I thought... God! I’m so fucking stupid!!! What was I thinking?! Now everything is so clear. Like, why you don’t want people from school knows about us, why you’re so tensed everytime I touched you in public. Fuck!” She paused her rants, taking a deep breath.

“You’re ashamed of me …” Cara finished, almost-whispered.

“No! It’s not what you think! I’m not ashamed of you and you’re not an experiment for me. Please, believe me.” Kendall pleaded, she was getting desperate.

Cara didn’t say anything, she was looking everywhere except at Kendall, obviously still avoiding the brunette.

“Cara, please listen to me, you’re not—

“No, stop it!” Cara cut her.

“I can’t do this,” the blonde continued, trying to wipe the tears that came down suddenly. “I can’t do this, you have to find another ride to go home. I can’t… I just… can’t.” She sniffled.

“I can’t be near you right now,” Cara said, as she left Kendall there alone.

Heart broke into pieces.

—————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.1K 3.1K 34
READ THE FIRST BOOK, 'HER' BEFORE READING THIS!! Kendall get's into an accident. Cara starts her acting career.
85.9K 2.1K 14
In this cruel world where surviving is a struggle, Kendall and Cara have been lucky enough to find true love with one another. Many call them the hot...
584 70 19
Melanie Baker has a secret. She was once a perfect wife to her husband and she never complained about anything. She was content with her life and fo...