Lingerie Model / Muke

By addiictedtomuke

Ever heard of a guy who models womens lingerie? Neither had Luke, until he stumbled upon a weird website. c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
character ask
character answer
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
character ask
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
character answer
I'm crying
Chapter 39
author Q and A
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Your questions answered.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue
Character ask/epilogue pt. 2
Character answer/epilogue pt. 2
note/goodbye/ending
SEQUEL?

Chapter 53

3.8K 180 192
By addiictedtomuke

#7DaysOfLingerieModel is a flop lmao but double update today! 3 more posts after this!! This was written in a car(most of it) so if there's any mistakes that's why. Also, there is smut in this chapter but only in the end. Please read the chapter, it's important.

"Thanks for letting us stay, Luke. I know you probably want it to just be your friends celebrating your eighteenth, but you're leaving tomorrow and this will be the last time we'll see you in a long time," Liz said, hugging Luke.

"Mom," Luke whined, "I'm only going to be a few hours away, and besides, I'll be home for holidays and on some weekends."

"You better, 'cause I'm going to miss you," Liz pouted, it was obvious where Luke got his signature pout from.

"Besides, I'm eighteen now, I don't have to hide while drinking," Luke smirked, earning a disappointed look from his mom and a chuckle from his dad. (im making it eighteen bc its eighteen here where i live and in aus i think)

"That's my boy," Andrew laughed, hugging Luke. "Happy birthday."

The doorbell rang, setting excitement to fill Luke's body. He always loved his birthday, and this year, with more friends and not just Rome, it would be so much better. Luke walked to the door and opened it, grinning when Michael, Ashton and Calum stood there.

"Happy birthday!" Michael screamed, hugging Luke tightly.

Luke chuckled and hugged back tightly, nuzzling into him. "Thank you, baby."

Michael walked into the house and Luke saw that it looked like he was going to say something to Liz, but was distracted from that when Calum tackled Luke in a hug.

"Finally eighteen, huh?" Calum chuckled. "We don't have to buy you alcohol anymore."

"We, Calum?" Ashton chuckled, "I think you mean Ashton. Happy birthday, buddy," Ashton hugged Luke as well.

Michael walked up to Luke and wrapped his arms around Luke, making Luke look at him. "No more long distance, baby. We're all staying the night to help you and Rome move in the morning."

Luke grinned. "I don't think I've ever been happier."

The doorbell rang again, indicating more people were here. It was obviously Rome and Olivia, because Luke didn't even have to open the door. Seconds after the bell rang, the door opened.

"Lukey!" Rome yelled, walking over and hugging him. "Happy birthday! How does it feel to no longer be the only illegal one?"

Luke chuckled. "Good, it feels good."

Luke let go of Rome and hugged Olivia as well.

"Well," Liz said, clapping her hands together. "I ordered you guys pizza, but until it gets here, I'll leave you guys alone."

Everyone took a seat on the couches, Luke next to Michael, laying his leg over Michael's thigh and Michael laid his hand on Luke's knee. Luke grinned at Michael.

"Sorry you couldn't have a bigger party, Luke," Rome said. 

Luke looked at Rome. "What do you mean?"

"When we were younger you always said you wanted some Project X party for your eighteenth," Rome reminded him.

"Right," Luke nodded and then looked over at Michael and then at everyone else. "That wish has changed. Back then I never knew I would have such great friends like you guys, now all I care about is spending it with the people I love."

***

Luke chuckles while holding the $100 liquor mart gift card in his hand. "Thanks, Olivia."

"No problem," Olivia grinned. "I figured you'd want to buy alcohol eventually, and what's better than not having to pay for it?"

"It's great, thank you," Luke said, reaching for the next present.

"This one's from both me and Cal," Ashton said. "We're kind of a package deal," Calum added.

Luke chuckled and opened it. "More alcohol, thanks guys."

"Are you trying to give him alcohol poisoning?" Michael laughed.

"Well, I figured since you're moving into your first apartment you'd have a house warming party and we could come drink the alcohol you don't," Calum pointed out.

"And I'll drink whatever you all don't drink," Rome laughed.

"Glad you guys have my back," Luke laughed and got the next present.

"That one's mine," Michael said.

Luke nodded and opened it. He smiled seeing a framed picture of them and took it out of the bag.

"You need some pictures of us in your new house, and I thought I should be the first to supply one," Michael grinned.

"This is the picture we took together the day we met," Luke said, looking at the picture.

"It is," Michael nodded.

"It's perfect, thank you," Luke said, putting it on the table and reaching into the bag again. Luke pulled out a card.

"Clifford Studio's, all access," Luke read aloud.

"Not that you weren't allowed whenever already, but this is for when you come visit me, you have access to everything and no longer have to be stopped at the door," Michael explained.

"They know my face by now," Luke chuckled. "I'm sure I'd get through."

"I know, but this card allows you to share my assistant and you can get photoshoots whenever. You're basically a model as well with this card," Michael added.

Luke chuckled and kissed Michael's cheek. "Thank you, Michael."

"My turn!" Rome yelled, shoving her hard at Luke.

Luke took the card and opened it. "Blink tickets?"

"Yes, but you have to take me. I noticed that since you have your oh so perfect boyfriend now, we never hang out just the two of us. We need to have a date," Rome explained.

"Alright," Luke chuckled. "Can't wait, thank you."

Rome grinned and Liz spoke up. "Is that it?" She said, placing a small bag on the table, trying not to smile.

"I guess not," Luke chuckled, grabbing the bag.

"This is from your dad and I," Liz said.

Luke nodded and opened the bag. His jaw dropped and he looked at his parents.

"You got me a car?" Luke said, pulling out a set of keys, making everyone around him smile.

"Well, you're moving and we figured it wouldn't be the best thing for you to always be using Rome's car. So yes, we bought you a car," Liz laughed.

"I agree with you on that one," Rome giggled.

"Thank you!" Luke yelled, getting up from the couch and hugging them both then looking at his friends. "Who wants to go see my car?"

They all got up and went outside to see it. Luke's eyes lit up. It was no fancy car, but it was perfect for Luke. It was just a small grey car, but Luke loved it.

"Sorry it's not extremely fancy," Liz said from the car.

"No, mom," Luke said looking at her. "It's perfect, thank you."

***

Luke sat up in his bed quietly not to wake up Rome or Olivia who were asleep on the floor next to him, not that they'd wake up as they were passed out from drinking too much, but just incase. Luke wasn't drunk, he got a little tipsy but after that, he quit drinking for the night because he had other plans. 

Luke quietly left his bedroom and walked down the stairs and to the spare bedroom where Michael was sleeping. When he walked in he noticed Michael sitting there with his phone in his hand. Michael looked at Luke.

"I was just about to text you to come down here," Michael said.

Luke raised an eyebrow. "What?" 

"I have another birthday present for you," Michael said standing up and taking Luke's hand.

"Okay," Luke said, still confused, and followed Michael out of the room.

As they walked to the front door Luke took a quick glance at Calum and Ashton passed out on the couch. He walked outside with Michael and to the back of his trunk.

"Close your eyes," Michael instructed.

Luke nodded and covered his eyes. He heard Michael open the trunk and shuffle some things around.

"Okay, open," Michael said.

Luke removed his hands from his eyes and they instantly widened. His jaw dropped as well.

"A guitar?" Luke asked, looking at Michael.

"You really didn't think I was only going to give you a picture that you could easily print and put in a five dollar frame and a shitty badge that gives you access to my studio that you basically already have, did you?" Michael chuckled.

Luke shrugged. "I thought they were good gifts."

"Well, you're going to need a guitar if you're going to pursue your dreams," Michael grinned.

Luke wrapped his arms around Michael tightly. "Thank you, so much."

Michael kissed Luke's head and smiled. Luke looked up at Michael.

"Y'know, we're not illegal anymore," Luke smirked.

Michael raised an eyebrow.

"I'm ready," Luke whispered.

It took Michael a minute to realize what Luke was saying. "Really?"

Luke nodded and took Michael's hand, pulling him back inside and to the spare bedroom, closing the door behind him. Michael didn't let Luke be in charge any longer when they entered the room, grabbing his waist and pulling him against him.

Michael leant down and kissed Luke deeply. Luke gripped onto Michael's neck, pulling him closer as he grinded his hips against his. Michael backed them up and onto the bed, hovering over Luke. He leant down, leaving gentle kisses on Luke's neck and down to his collarbone. 

Michael lifted Luke's shirt over his head and Luke copied the actions, removing Michael's shirt too. Michael was about to lean down to kiss Luke again but Luke laid his hand on Michael's chest, stopping him. Michael looked at Luke worriedly.

"Calvin Klein?" Luke asked, referring the waistband of Michael's boxers. 

"What?" Michael said.

"Where's your thong? Or lace panties," Luke said.

Michael's face turned read. "I, uh, I kinda, I don't know, thought maybe we'd go further today so I put them on to not be embarrassed."

"Are you fucking serious? I've seen you in panties, fuck, Michael, I met you because you wear women's lingerie. And you're embarrassed? Even if I never saw you before like that, you shouldn't be embarrassed, I love you, Michael. Everything about you, I love," Luke sighed.

"I know, Luke, I just, I don't know," Michael sighed.

Luke smiled softly. "Let's just forget about it, they're coming off right away, aren't they?" Luke smirked.

"Oh yeah they are," Michael chuckled, taking off his jeans and boxers quickly.

Michael unbuttoned Luke's jeans and slid them off his thighs and down his legs. He did the same to Luke's boxers. Michael leant down and kissed Luke deeply again. Luke pulled him closer and Michael pulled back slightly, panting.

"We need lube and a condom," He breathed. 

"Fuck," Luke panted. "Hang on."

Luke got out from under Michael and stood up, putting on his boxers. He left the room and ran up the stairs and into his room. He went into his drawer and shuffled around, getting what he needed and turning around. As he stepped forward, his foot slipped, and he accidentally tripped over Rome.

"Hmm?" Rome mumbled as Luke stood up. "Luke, what are you doing?"

"Uh," Luke froze. "You're dreaming."

"Alright," Rome mumbled and Luke took the time to run out of the room, thanking alcohol on his way out. 

Luke went back to Michael and walked in, sliding off his boxers and getting back on the bed. Michael chuckled and climbed on top of him again.

"Hello," Michael chuckled, taking the goods from Luke's hand. (I had to call them goods lmao)

Luke watched as Michael was about to pour the lube onto his fingers but stopped him.

"Don't, I can't wait," Luke said, causing Michael to smirk.

"Are you sure?" Michael asked.

"Yes, I'm so sure, please, please just fuck me," Luke begged.

"Someone's a little eager," Michael said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Michael put on the condom as Luke scoffed. Luke took the bottle from Michael and poured some lube on his hand before gripping Michael's c.ock and applying the lube to it. Michael groaned softly and lined up with Luke's hole, slowly sliding in.

Luke's breath caught in his throat and Michael leaned down, kissing him softly. "It's okay," Michael whispered. "I'll wait."

Luke nodded and just looked at Michael, the two of them admiring each other. After a minute Luke breathed out. "Move."

Michael slowly starting moving, earning a mixture of moans and whimpers from Luke. Michael laid his head on Luke's shoulder, kissing it softly while moving slowly.

"Faster," Luke moaned.

Michael nodded against Luke's shoulder and quickened his pace, letting a groan leave his throat. 

"You feel so good, baby, fuck," Michael moaned, earning a moan from Luke in return.

Luke's moans got louder, causing Michael to press his lips against Luke's. "Baby, your parents are right upstairs, we have to be quiet," Michael whispered.

"Shit," Luke panted.

Michael quickened his thrusts again, going deeper than before and quietly moaning. "Just looking at you underneath me turns me on, baby, I'm not going to last."

Luke nodded and pulled Michael down for another kiss. "Come with me," Luke whispered.

Michael nodded and counted to three, before leaning down and messily kissing Luke as them came, capturing any moans that threatened to slip their mouths. Michael panted and rode out their highs before pulling out and collapsing next to Luke.

"Happy birthday, baby," Michael panted, laying on his side and kissing Luke's jaw.

Luke leaned into Michael. "Thank you. I love you, so so much."

"I love you too, Luke," Michael smiled. "It's not only your new beginning today, it's ours. No longer illegal, moved to a new level and now, no longer long distance."

Luke grinned tiredly. "Our new beginning."

I HATE WRITING SMUT IT'S SO DIFFICULT AAAH.But ayye, my longest chapter yet! 2.2k words like fuck, I never write long chapters. But aye, I've had this chapter planned since I started the book I'm glad I finally got to write it.

Chapter Q: What's your favourite 5sos song? And if you listen to The 1975, what's your favourite song by them as well?

Chapter A: Either Disconnected, Waste the Night or If You Don't Know. And by The 1975, Robbers, hands down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 1.2K 30
"I'm Calu - Cally Hood. It's nice to meet you." Calum has had a crush on Luke for the past two years, and will even go as far as changing schools a...
12.6K 914 180
Just funny 5SOS things
45.1K 650 19
Michael Clifford one shots, a collection of girlxboy, boyxboy, smut and fluff. michael don't u dare fukin read these
12.3K 132 33
(Luke Hemmings, 5SOS Fanfic) Kaysee Holland's life completely changing over one incident. She tries her very best to keep her relationship going with...