A Heart ♡{ Trafalgar Law X Re...

By Donquixote_Joker

[Under heavy edit, slow updates] ~•●♡●•~ You're Donquixote D. (Y.n) . Daughter of Donquixote Rosinante and M... More

chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
A/N (please read everyone)
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
Date & Time , Two Years Of Hard Work.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
story related , please read
crossovers
chapter 19.
THANK YOU!
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
about the last chapter. ...
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
+4k thanks!
Chapter 36.
stories
chapter 37.
THANK YOU!
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
important A.N
important A.N+thank you
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
important A/N
chapter 46.
LEMON BONUS
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

chapter 42.

1.6K 69 40
By Donquixote_Joker

"Where are we going law ?!"
I asked giggling trying to not fall as we walked .
" You'll see , just.... dont remove the blindfold! "
He growled playfully as he walked in front of me holding my hands .
" I wont I wont!"
I giggled . We kept walking for a while until law suddenly stopped and I bumped into his back .
" We're here"
He announced and took off my blindfold . I gasped at the sight in front of me .
" My ship!!"
I cheered running to my little ship hugging it . Law laughed at my childishness as I boarded my ship .
"How did you-"
" I bring your ship along . And bepo put it here as they arrived"
He explained . Im guessing he used his powers and probably cut my precious ship to pieces so he could bring it .
" Thank you!!"
I said looking at the water . It was decked at a big beautiful lake .
" Come on!!"
I said walking in . He chuckled following me . The ship was clean with some paw prints on it . Im guessing bepo took care of it for me .
Walking to the secret room I opened the door with shaky hands and walked in .
The familiar scent tickled my nose as I took a deep breath smiling .
My eyes sparkling as I saw my hat and coat .
" BABIES I MISSED YOU!"
I screamed happily hugging the coat and hat .
" You love gour coat more than me!"
Law joked and I giggled wearing my coat and hat .
" You look like a mingo cora hybrid! "
Law gulped . I laughed pushing up the sassy shades a bit .
" Well I am from their blood"
I giggled . Law walked to me warping his arms around me as he put his forehead against mine .
" I love you"
He cooed .
" I love you too!"
I smiled and hugged him .
I saw my drawer and broke the hug walking to it . Opening it I grabbed a box and opened it .
" Good I thought I lost you!"
I sighed . Law peeked at the box curiously .
" Some pictures and other precious things . Wanna see ?!"
I chimed happily . He nodded trying to look like he doesn't care . I giggled and took out some of the papers and photos .

" And here , I fell from the tree and hit dad on the face"
I explained laughing . Law had a small smile and was listening carefully , staring at the picture . Me and dad had bumps on out heads as we hit eachother head to head .
" What about that one ?"
He asked pointing at another picture .
"Oh this !! Yea we tried to cook...."
I said giggling . Our faces was black and we were burned .
" Whats with the bumps on your heads ?!"
He asked .
" Mom was definitely NOT happy seeing the kitchen burned down...."
I said making a scared face . Law laughed poking my cheek .

~☆writers POV☆~

Law kept asking you to show him more pictures and you gladly did . As you were struggling to find a picture his eyes catched something . It was a box . Being curious he reached for it and pulled it close . Opening it his eyes widened . It was filled with letters . And the letters had a very intresting stamp on them .
" Flevance city ?!"
He hummed , catching your attention .
"Hm ? Oh yea ! Those are the letters my friend sent me . She was such nice cutie ! Read them if you like but please be careful with them"
You said smiling .
Law grabbed one of the letters .
" Hey I'll be on the deck I'll be back soon you just... go through my stuff"
You pecked his cheek and left . He just hummed in response as you left .

Finding the oldest letter he opened it .

" To you .
Hello stranger! Lets be friends ! I want to have friends from other places besides this town ! Im 5 years old !! Please be my friend! "

The letter said . Law chuckled and opened the next one .

" to my new friend.
Thank you for replying !! You're right im sorry I forgot to mention my name ! my name is lami .
Im so happy you're around my age !
What's your name ?
How does your town look like ?
Is it cold there ?
Im sorry im just very excited"

Laws eyes widened as he stared at the letter , more specifically , the name .
"Lami....."
He whispered as his eyes blurred with tears as he remembered that night .
Taking a deep breath he opened the next letter .

"To (y.n).
Thank you for sending me pictures ! Your town looks so pretty and colorful I wanna go there !!
I wanted to put the pictures you sent me in my room , but I hid them away!
Because my older brother would be mad at me if he found out I sent a random letter to someone!
Hes so grumpy and he looks scary sometimes ! But I love him hes the best! Dont you have any siblings ?"

Law smiles reading the letter . Lamis handwriting was awful , no one besides law could read it . But it looks like you did too .
Opening the next letter he saw there was also a picture .

" Dear friend,
Im sorry that you are lonely and you have only your mom .
Hey I know ! You can marry my brother and we can become sisters !
Oh and I did as you said , it worked !
And the other day he was being mean to me and again I did as you said and kicked him in between the legs . His face was funny!
Heres a picture of me !
Can I see how you look like as well? And I love the nickname you gave me !!♡"

Law had a shocked blue face and was also blushing at what lami said .
'Damn you so you were the one who teached lami to kick me in the balls !! Why play with your own future ? Why ?'
He chuckled and opened the next one.
" to my sister in law,
You look cute !! And I hope one day we meet and you become my sister .
And I think you can make my brother less grumpy ! Im not letting him marry anyone besides you! And you better not marry someone else !!"

Law chuckled.
" Well , little sister , I hope you're happy now"
He hummed and opened the next letter . He kept reading the letters and guessing your replies smiling to himself .

" Happy birthday to my best friend!
I wish I could send you a cake , but im not feeling very well . But dad and brother said I'll be alright . So I'll make you a yummy cake later !
I hope you have fun and I hope your dad comes and visits you . "

Law smiled . He kept reasing until Only two letters were left . Opening the next one ;

"Hello (y.n) ,
I hope you're doing well .
Im sorry but im getting worse day by day .
I just wanted to tell you , never come to Flevance city . There is something that makes people sick .
Thank you for sending me gifts for my birthday .
Listen , if I ever died , please look after my brother . He will be sad . And if he's sad so will I . You dont be sad either! I love you two so much , always be happy , AND GET MARRIED! XD
I wish I could meet you , but it looks like I wnt be able to . I overheard dad , we're all going to die . But I'll protect law and dont let him die !!
Please be careful you dont get sick .
Love , lami♡"

Law wiped the tears off his eyes smiling sadly .
" Who knew that the little happy-go-lucky sister of mine was like this. ..."
He hummed opening the last letter . His eyes widened as he saw blood on the paper and part of it burned .

" My dear friend,
This is the last letter you will receive from me .
Everyone is dying and theres fire .
I lost my brother and I can't find him .
I hope you will receive this letter .
Please dont be sad , I'll watch over you from heaven! And dont seek vengeance!!!!!! XO
Chase your dreams ok ?
And im sending you these pictures because they're precious and I want you to hold them for me . I know you love collecting pictures . Im sorry these are all I could save. Im sorry for the trouble .
Thank you for being my friend .♡

I love you, lami"

He looked at the pictures in the pocket and his eyes watered as he bit Down on his lip .
It was their family pictures .
There was also a necklace which he recognized . It belonged to lami .

~•●♡●•~

" I wonder what law's doing"
You said to yourself as you walked back into the room .
" Law im baa--- !!!!!!!!!"
Your eyes widened as you saw law sitting on the ground crying silently .
" LAW WHAT HAPPENED? "
You rushed to him hugging him tightly .
"(Y.n).....I....you......"
He sobbed . You hugged him tighter playing with his hair trying to calm him down .
'THIS. IS. SO. NOT. LAW!!!'
You thought .
" What happened? "
You kindly asked . He pushed you away holding your shoulders tightly .
" Lami........ is my sister!!"
He said and you gasped .
" What?!"
You said but it came out as a whisper .
" Lami is my sister ."
Law repeated himself .
"Y-youre from Flevance ?"
You asked shocked .
" Yes..."
He said . You hugged him sighing .
" Im sorry law.... im sorry.... I didn't knew. ....im sorry...."
You cried .
" Its not your fault I never told you where I'm from...."
He sighed . You pulled back and looked at him .
" World is a small place"
You laughed wiping your tears .
" Yes it is . Im sure it was that little devils doing that we were brought together"
He said kissing your forehead . You smiled .
" If so then I owe her big time"
You said . He frowned staring at you with a grumpy face .
" What? !"
You asked .
" Why did you teach her to kick me in the balls tho ? Why play with your own future? "
He asked. You blushed and laughed .
" Im sorry.... she was just saying how you were a jerk sometimes so I said that"
You giggled .
" And she sent you those pictures. .."
"I'll give them to you. I didn't knew that shes your sister"
"Nah I'll just take a copy"
"Okey then "
You smiled .
" Lets go back . Im sure the minks and doffy are back"
Law said .
" Where they going somewhere? !"
"Yeah they went to a close island to get some stuff we will need . They should be back by now"
He replied as you two walked out .

~▪■☆■▪~

As you reached the town , you walked to where you were staying . Everyone was looking at you weirdly .
" I wonder what is going on? "
"I dont know..."
Law replied .
" (y.n).....im sorry...."
Wanda said walking to you .
" Hm ? Whats wrong ?!"
You asked .
" Its just...... uh...."
"Tell me...."
You said.
" Well.... doflamingo is......."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
And I finally update !! :D
I hope you liked the chapter my lovelies . Tell me what you think .
Sorry for taking so long .
Votes and comments are appreciated.
And thank you for reading my story♡

Smiles,
Donquixote_Joker 🃏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 4.4K 36
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜?𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜.❞ You and Dof...
26.8K 1K 23
𝘈𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥. A One-Shot collection for Vice. -Don't plagiarize, I leave my heart in my books. I do not own One...
57.1K 2.6K 21
Trafalgar D. Law X Demon!Reader Modern AU After living in Hell for so long, you decide to take a trip to the human realm.... There you meet a small c...
19.6K 840 72
Roronoa Zephania, Zoro's little sister, still couldn't forget the pain for so many years after what happened to their family in the past, specially t...