Her Wish. ✔️

Bởi rawoya

[COMPLETED]. HIGHEST RANKING: #68 in short stories [16/06/16] "Wallahi you are so breath taking, so... I don... Xem Thêm

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen- wedding part 1
Chapter seventeen-wedding part 2
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter thirty two
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty Six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter forty four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Epilogue
New Book
New Book -Samira
His Queen
His Obsession
Sister Love.

Chapter Fourteen

5.7K 461 20
Bởi rawoya

Omnia POV.

The moment the blind fold was removed from my eyes what I was met with nearly made me scream, their were about thirty faces staring back at me with wide smiles on their faces.

I stood their speechless, as my eyes wondered around the room, we were currently in Samira's living room, which was completely organised to look like a party room.

Their were so many decorations hanging from the wall, with multiple colours, their were balloons and food.

The moment I saw the sweets I unintentionally licked my lips, I kept staring at the food for the next few minutes until I finally registered everything that was happening.

"Is this all for me" I say as I realise this was my henna party.

"Nope it's for me" Samira says, turning around to look at her I saw a smile on her face, I quickly gave them the biggest hug I could muster up, as we stay like that for a couple of minutes.

"Okay enough hugging and party time" I knew who that voice belonged to, but since when was she here?

"Aunty Fatima" I quickly let go of the girls and turn around to face the voice, and boy was I right their she was my favourite Aunty in the whole world. Running up to her I jump onto her arms.

"My my my haven't you all grown up, I can barely keep you up Mashallah" I quickly let go of her as I look at her in the face, pretending to be sad.

"Are you calling me fat?" I start to pout my face, as I fold my hands to show how sad I was.

"Me call you fat? Never I was just calling myself weak" and we both fell into a fit of laughter, this is why I loved Aunty Fatima she always knew how to make me laugh.

"Let me see the beautiful henna in your hand?" She says as she grabs hold of my hands and lifts it up to her face to get a better look.

"Mashallah it looks very nice...what happened here" she points at the spot that I was so hard trying to hide from everyone, because I accidentally ruined it.

"Omnia stand still or you are going to ruin the henna" my mother starts to say to me as I laugh every time the tip of the henna touches my skin.

"Mother it's not my fault I'm very ticklish, you think...that I... I want to wiggle like this" I say in between laughs.

"I don't care who's fault it is but if you ruin it, it'll be because of you that it turns out bad" the moment I heard that I wanted to quickly look up at my mum and say don't jinx me, I hit the ladies hand and ruined a bit of my henna.

"Mother see you jinxed me," I started to whine at how unprofessional it'll turn out to look like, but my mother just ignored me as she shakes her head and walks away.

"Why did you jinx her sister?" My Aunty turns around to look at my mother when she hears the story of what happened.

"Me jinx her? What is jinxing even, you know what I don't even want to know, just keep on spoiling her as if she's still a child." My mother turns around about to walk the opposite direction.

But before she could get far I ran up to her and hugged her from behind, this time my henna has dried to I can hug her unlike before.

"I am your child, and you never jinxed me, because you always want what's good for me" the moment she felt me hug her she turned around to looks at me as I was met with her beautiful smile.

"I always did and I always will want what's best for you my dear, because you are my life" she said as she grabs both my cheeks and kisses my forehead.

"Okay guys enough talking and more partying" the one and only, crazy Samira says as she puts the music so that we could dance to it.

My mother lets go of me and walks to her sister as they start to talk about something, the women that came over for my henna came and all congratulated me.

Inshallah next year you will have your own child. A lady says to me as she kisses both my cheeks.

'Ameen' I say as the thought of a baby created by me and Amir pops up in my head, the baby looking exactly like his father, a small smile made its way quickly onto my face.

I swear I can't wait for that day, although I want to have fun with Amir before I settle down, but you never know what is written for you so I'll be pleased with whatever Allah Subhannah Wa Ta'ala gives me, because he knows what's best for me.

"Enough day dreaming about your knight and shining armour lets go to the dance floor" Samira brings me back to reality as I felt my legs follow along to where everyone is dancing.

We started dancing like crazy, repeatedly singing out loud with the song as we start moving around the whole dance floor. I could feel myself getting tired but I loved the feeling of how everyone was just having so much fun while smiling and laughing.

All of a sudden on my third song or so, I'm not sure exactly, I felt a vibration on my pocket, taking out the phone I look at the screen and its my one and only,
Amir.

How's the party? I hope your having fun. How did he know we were having a party today when I only found out when I came here?

"It's so much fun wallahi, everyone is happy, but how did you know about this surprise henna party? I stood there waiting for his reply, Alhamdullilah he didn't make me wait long.

Your mother told me, and I'm glad that you are having fun and happy, inshallah always. I was waiting for that, his daily romantic text which always make me smile.

Inshallah, you to. Just when I thought he wasn't going to text me back, I get a message from him that lately has been making my heart stop beating for milli seconds, every time I hear or see it.

I love you. The first time he said it to me after we met again was the day his mother invited us over to their house.

"I love you" the moment I heard him whisper those words I nearly choke on my food, dropping the fork I start to cough as I gasped for air.

"Oh my god are you okay Omnia" someone said to me but I didn't know who it was because my mind was just focusing on breathing properly.

"What happened?" My father finally said to me when I got my breath back, the moment he asked that question I felt my cheeks redden as all I could hear at that moment was the beating of my heart.

"Nothing I'm fine" they all looked at me one last time before they carried on with their conversation, taking my cup of water I take a sip and put it back on the table.

"Wrong timing?" I look up and I see his worried face.

"No it just caught me by surprise" I say as I look down at my hands, a habit I tend to do when i'm nervous or when I don't know what to say.

"So can we start again then since you don't have food in your mouth?" Amir asks me, without looking up at him I nod my head.

"Look up at me, I want to see your face when I say it to you" I slowly look up at him, as i take a big gulp of air and prepare myself, I wasn't worried of what he was going to say, i was more worried on how I was going to reply back.

As Samira likes to say I know how to make a normal conversation awkward.

"I love you" he whispers those words yet again so that only I could hear as if it was only meant for my ears.

I love you too. I text him back without even double thinking, since I knew my exact feelings.

I always have, the moment I read that I went speechless like I literally had my fingers in mid air not knowing how to reply to him. Staying like that for a couple of seconds I finally knew what I was going to write.

And always will.

A/N: Ramadan Kareem to all my brothers and sisters out there :)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

265K 17.6K 38
She sat on couch closing her eyes in a bridal posture.He entered the room and after collecting all his guts he spoke " I just wanted to tell you that...
277K 11.8K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
598K 31.9K 54
💞Winner of Infinity Awards 2018👑💞 Assalamualaikum and hii everyone thanks for choosing my book to read. hey don't worry I'm not going to bore you...
83.5K 4.6K 37
Ever had a crush? Ever been in love? Of course Yes. Read this story and I bet you will adore it(hope so) Imagine you in the place of...