A Heart ♡{ Trafalgar Law X Re...

By Donquixote_Joker

[Under heavy edit, slow updates] ~•●♡●•~ You're Donquixote D. (Y.n) . Daughter of Donquixote Rosinante and M... More

chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
A/N (please read everyone)
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
Date & Time , Two Years Of Hard Work.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
story related , please read
crossovers
chapter 19.
THANK YOU!
chapter 20.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
about the last chapter. ...
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
+4k thanks!
Chapter 36.
stories
chapter 37.
THANK YOU!
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
important A.N
important A.N+thank you
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
important A/N
chapter 46.
LEMON BONUS
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

chapter 21.

4.1K 127 57
By Donquixote_Joker

{Uh.... detailed lemon down the road... if you dont like it skip the lemon . And its my first lemon ever so yeah... sorry if its not good... ALSO , listen to the song while the lemon part comes}

"Heres the food"
Armin and mikasa said , putting trays on the table you were sitting on and set with you . There was also eren , a guy named jean and a guy named connie . Luffy immediately stretched and grabbed a tray . So did everyone else . You stared at your tray . So did law .
"Potato , soup , and b-b-b-bb........"
You looked away in disgust . Doffy laughed .
" Just like rosinante"
He said and law tensed a bit . You grabbed his pinkie finger with your own .
Doffy then grabbed the bread and gave you his potato .
" You dont have to give me your potato . This food is more than enough"
He said and he frowned .
" You will eat all of that or else im shoving this bread in your mouth"
He replied . You and law both turned blue just by thinking of that .
Law stared at his bread like it was his enemy . Zoro chuckled and grabbed it , giving him his potato .
" There there torao , everything is fine"
He said . You ate quite peacefully .
" So, I heard you're a shifter eren-ya ."
Law said . Eren looked at him and nodded .
" How does it feel like to become a titan ? Does your body transform into it or does it cover your body ?"
" Covers my body I guess.... and it feels.... weird"
He said .
" Well I always wanted to see how it felt to be so tall and all , until one day I stood on doflamingos shoulders . Man that was fun!"
You said laughing and everyone looked at doffy . He choke on his food and grinned .
" I thought we came to an agreement (y.n) you weren't supposed to tell this..."
He said and you just realized it . A sweat running down your face , you looked at him as his grinned winded .
" Huh !? I wanna try that too!"
Luffy said and you chuckled . Doffy gritted his teeth frowning .
" Well luffy im sorry . I am 'special' to him as he claims , so thats how I could get that ride . I spent the whole day sitting on his shoulders ."
You said laughing . Law chuckled caressing the back of your hand with his thumb .
" I want to try this 3dmg thingy..."
Zoro said , excited .
" I could teach you"
Mikasa said .
" Me too me too"
Luffy said .
" Mugiwara you can stretch . Thats the same thing!"
Doffy said .
" I... dont mind trying it"
Law said . Trying to act like he doesn't WANT to do it but his acting failed . You giggled .
" Me too"
You and doffy said the same time .
The night was nice and you laughed a lot . After dinner you went to see the library .
Looking at the books you grinned .
" I never thought you read books"
A voice said .
"Law!"
You said happily turning around . But fate slapped you as it was levi , staring at you with his cold gray eyes .
" Oh im sorry . I thought it was law... you two are alike"
You said and he clicked his tongue .
" I dont see any resemblance"
"No no.... except for your height , you're the same"
You said and he gave you a death glare .
{Fun fact : law and levi share the same Japanese voice actor}
" (y.n)-ya here you are"
Law said walking to you .
" Oh hey law~"
You giggled . He chuckled at your cute giggle .
" Brat , I thought I should thank you for treating my leg even tho it wasn't necessary . I dont thank people so be glad"
Levi said and you held your laugh . Law looked at him .
" Its ok . We are staying here after all... I dont like to be deadweight"
He said . You picked up a book and it was dusty so you couldn't see what was written on it . Puffing it , the dust flew up in the air .
" This place is still filthy , it needs more cleaning"
" so much dust...."
Law and levi said at the same time . You giggled .
Levi then left to punish the cadets . You were reading the book when you felt laws arm snake around you .
You blushed and looked at him . He had a smirk on his face which you adored . He closed the distance and captured your lips . You immediately kissed back , warping your arms around his neck . You let out a growl as his hat didn't lwt you play with his soft silky black hair . Oh how he loved the vibration your growl did . Removing his hat , you tangled your fingers in his hair . He sucked and licked your bottom lip , asking for entrance . You smiled in the kiss and opened your mouth . His tongue snuck in , exploring his new territory . A battle of dominance broke out as things were heating up . The lack of oxygen made you to broke the kiss . Panting he looked at you and kissed you again . It was rough but gentle at the same time . Your body was heating up , you wanted more of him and so did he .
Someone clearing their throat brought you to reality . There was jean and eren , with blushed faces .
" C-could you take this elsewhere ? Captain levi ordered us to clean up the library"
Jean said and you blushed .
" Sure thing"
Law said grabbing you by the waist and picking you up bridal style .

He walked to your room , since your bed was bigger , and lay you down on bed . Laying on top of you , he supported himself with his hands as he kissed your forehead . Kissing his way to your lips .
《I never knew he could be this romantic and gentle!》
You thought blushing . He kissed you deeply , running his hand up and down your sides as you grabbed his hair . He moved to your jawline . Placing butterfly kisses from there to your neck as his fingers discovered your body . He started kissing your neck . Trying to find that sweet spot .
"Law! AH~"
You moaned his name as he found your sweet spot . , turning him on as he sucked and bit your neck .
" That'll leave a mark~"
"I want it to... I want everyone to know you're mine"
He cooed in your ear , massaging your back .
" Law.... t-this is my first time...."
You whispered blushing .
" Me too."
You couldn't believe it . He never had sex with someone else before ? But well , it just wasn't in his character .
His fingers moving up your body , dragged your shirt along with them . You started removing his coat as well . His hand groped your breast , squeezing it .
" Ahh~"
You moaned as you removed his coat with his help and he took off your shirt . He licked his lips looking at you . Blushing you looked away and he smirked . Unhooking your bra , he took it off as your hands roamed his warm chest . You kissed his neck and bit it . Deciding to tease , you rubbed your knee against his crotch . He growled and kissed you , pinching your exposed nipples .
" ah!"
Giving a shocked moan , your back arched a little . He moved down and started sucking at your breast , and playing with the other , sending new waves of pleasure down your spine . You unbuttoned his pants .
" I love you"
He cooed .
" I love you more"
You said and rubbed his hard member gently from outside his boxers with your hand . He let out a pleasured growl , closing his eyes and biting your nipple gently .
His hands moved to your shorts as he kissed you deeply yet gently . You pushed down his pants as you kicked off your sandals and shorts , leaving the both of you in your underwear .
Flipping him over so you were on top , you kissed his neck while grinding against him . He moaned in pleasure holding your hips with his hands . You placed butterfly kisses down his chest moving your hand inside his boxers , blushing as you stroked his hard member .
《Will that even fit ?!》
You thought as you removed his boxers . Blushing more you stroked his member faster .
"Agh! (Y.n)-ya...."
He moaned your name , giving you confidence as you slowly licked his tip , then slowly started taking in his length . He shivered in pleasure and grabbed your hair as you started sucking him . He thrusted his hips making you take more of him as you bobbed your head up and down .
" dammit it feels so good"
He said panting . You moved up and kissed his neck as he flipped you over again , brushing his hand against your wet panties .
" Ah laaw~"
You moaned his name and he kissed you deeply , removing your panties and rubbing your clit , making you moan into the kiss . He then inserted a finger and started pumping it in and out of you ever so gently . You arched your back releasing a loud moan .
He added a second finger and pumped faster and harder .
" aahhh~"
You moaned with a cute blushed face , turning him on more . He took out his fingers and positioned himself between your legs , staring at your eyes .
" This will hurt a bit ..im sorry"
He whispered and you nodded as he slowly entered you . Pain rushed in your body like lightning as your body started to shake .
" Shit!"
You cursed in pain and gripped laws shoulders , thrusting your nails in his flesh .
As he moved inside tears gathered in your eyes but he kissed them away , whispering sweet nothings in your ear and stroking your hair to ease the pain . Finally he was inside you . You panted and nodded that it was okey to move . He started moving slowly and gently as the pain returned . But soon after it was turned into an undescribeable pleasure . You moaned and it was an ok sign for him as he picked up his pace .
" damn you're tight (y.n ) - ya ."
He said slamming into you .
" Ah~ maybe you're just mmmmm~ too big"
You said in between moans and he chuckled . This WAS a compliment for him after all . He hit a spot that sent shivers down your spine . Gripping his arms you moaned loudly as he kept hitting that spot . A knot was forming inside you and the pleasure was so much you couldn't even breath .
" im gonna..."
He moaned shutting his eyes .
" Aah me too"
You said as the knot was about to explose . Your walls tightened around his throbbing member as you released all over him , followed by him shotting his seet inside you . It gave a weird feeling to you . He kissed you deeply as he removed himself and layed next to you .
" I love you more than you could imagine"
He cooed and kissed your forehead . You smiled and nuzzled to his chest , listening to his heart beat .
"I love you too , Trafalgar-ya"
You said copying him and he chuckled . The vibration his chest gave when he was talking or laughing was so good .
"Keep talking or laughing . I want the vibration in your chest~"
You said moving closer , your head on his chest and your arm on him .
" But , what should I say ?!"
He asked . You smiled at the vibration .
" Anything is fine ."
You said and he chuckled . Oh you knew that chuckle . Something unexpected was about to come .
He then started singing .

Your eyes widened and you smiled sweetly at his hot sexy voice .
" Thats better~"
You whispered and closed your eyes as he played with your hair . His warm vibrating chest felt so nice you shrunk into it .
Oh how much you loved him .
Oh how much he loved you....

♡♡♡♡♡
HOW WAS IT ?
Omg I was SOOO embarrassed typing those lemons.... I.... oh god >\\\\\<
Comment your opinions please . I love comments . Also I wanted the song to be lyrics video but EVERY video I clicked said its unavailable .
Have this gif as a gift~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 842 72
Roronoa Zephania, Zoro's little sister, still couldn't forget the pain for so many years after what happened to their family in the past, specially t...
7K 381 24
SEQUEL TO: Magic of Blood & Sea(Trafalgar Law X OC) In a dance of intricate steps and intricate emotions, Feyre and Law find themselves ensnared in a...
208K 7.3K 78
Being the Heir of Donquixote Doflamingo, your life feels like it's being controlled. You fight your way to obtain your freedom but of course.. everyt...
89.6K 4.4K 36
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜?𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜.❞ You and Dof...