A Heart ♡{ Trafalgar Law X Re...

By Donquixote_Joker

[Under heavy edit, slow updates] ~•●♡●•~ You're Donquixote D. (Y.n) . Daughter of Donquixote Rosinante and M... More

chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
A/N (please read everyone)
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
Date & Time , Two Years Of Hard Work.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
story related , please read
crossovers
chapter 19.
THANK YOU!
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
about the last chapter. ...
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
+4k thanks!
Chapter 36.
stories
chapter 37.
THANK YOU!
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
important A.N
important A.N+thank you
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
important A/N
chapter 46.
LEMON BONUS
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

chapter 16.

4.5K 175 34
By Donquixote_Joker

"-up...... do you hea-......... (y.n)-....."
You heard a voice far away....
"-lease.... wake u-...."
There was that voice again...
" Ngh"
You whined slowly opening your eye .
"(Y.n)-ya good , you're awake.... doffy hit your neck and you blacked out !"
You saw law , you were in his lap and he was holding you tightly . He looked worried .
" L-law...."
You whispered .
" R-room"
He said but couldn't activate his room.
" God dammit ! I.... I cant use my devil fruit..."
You set up .
" Law... im fine . Only my neck hurts a bit "
You looked at your wounded arm but it was sewed up .
" How-"
" A tonttatta did it"
"Where-"
We're in the flower field ."
" LET ME FINISH WHAT IM SAYING"
You growled and he chuckled .
" 1st . HOW is luffy .
2nd. WHERE are luffy and doffy?"
He blushed slightly , being embarrassed .
" Theyre fighting . In the palace"
" Okey . Law it takes way more than that to be able to copy me ."
You said grinning. He chuckled .
You put your hand on your left eye and gritted your teeth .
" Law , where is trebol ?"
You asked seriously . He looked sad looking at you .
" Hes dead ."
"I wanted to be the one who kills him... sticky piece of shit"
You growled and he laughed at trebols nickname .
" Im sorry about your eye , I may be able to fix it later ."
He said .
" There is no later law...."
You informed coldly . You wanted to cry , your heart was breaking into pieces . You knew there was no chance .
" (y.n)-ya.... what do you mean ?"
" I mean that if we survive this fight . The moment its over , each will go our separate ways . There is no 'later' , we're both pirates and we're not in any kind of alliance . That means we're enemies ."
You said looking away . You sounded like law .
" (y.n)-ya im really sorry for what I did to you . Please..."
"You did nothing wrong law . You did nothing wrong . From the beginning I was only supposed to get you to star island which looks like you managed to get there . Thats all ."
You said and stood up .
《 I was never good enough for you . This is the best way for both of us... just dont cry stupid me...》 you thought . He frowned and gritted his teeth . Grabbing your hand he pulled you down and pinned you to the ground . He was on top of you and boy he looked mad....
" No... im not letting you leave me . I've had enough . Im not letting someone important to me leave me again . Corazon was enough"
He said calmly tightening his grip on your wrists . You gave a pained moan .
" L-laaw~"
You said trying to break free . He loosened his grip and put his head on your neck . Warm breath tickling your neck you blushed madly .
" (y.n)-ya....-"
He said and warped his arms around you .his breath tickling you .
" Y-yes ?"
You managed to say .
"-after all of this is over , I have something very important to say . So dont you dare die on me or run away...."
He whispered in your ear . You blushed more and nodded . He smiled which you couldn't see and put his head on your chest , listening to your heart beating .
" Law ?"
"Ssshhhh...."
He whispered and stayed put . Boy it was kinda awkward you didn't know what to do .the man you love.... and you missed so much , was right here . You decided to enjoy the moment and gently hugged him back .

-×mini time skip×-
Luffy had fought doffy with his gear 4th . But now he was out . Law went to get him as you went to get doffy .
'Just dont die on me' you remembered him say and blushed .
Spotting doffy you used your telekinesis and tried to hit him with a big piece of rock .he turned around and slashed it . Next thing he knew you were behind him attacking . He dodged .
" Fufufu ~ you have gotten stronger in the past two years y.n ."
" Shut up!"
You said tears in your eyes . You both loved and hated him .
The fighting went on and on and on...

♡♧♤♢

You stared at doffy , coughing blood . Luffy would be back in 58 seconds . (Lets pretend viola and Rebecca didn't attacked doffy)
" Why wont you kill me ? To show me how pathetic I am ?"
You asked as your voice broke . He looked serious and kinda sad .
(This should just be a doffy x reader fic xD)
" No... thats not it..."
He replied . Sitting down next to you as you layed there on the ground .
" I , cant kill you... no thats not it either , I just... dont want to kill you (y.n) . "
"Why ? You killed your own brother AND your father... why not kill me ?! Im just a nobody after all..."
You said looking down .
" Thats not true . I , myself , dont know why but I just cant hurt you . You are so much like him..."
He said . If you didn't knew better you would think he missed rosinante and regretted killing him .
Luffy would be back in 30 seconds .
"Im sorry... I know im not a good niece"
You said and he laughed .
" Once this is done , lets have some tea and talk about life ."
He said and got up .
" What if the navy got you ?"
You asked . Kinda worried . He moved his fingers and a beautiful bracelet was made by his strings . He gave it to you .
" they wont keep me for long . Here , take this as a momento ."
He said and put the bracelet next to you . You smiled and closed your eyes.
《 Doffy... no ,,,, uncle.... you're a strange man....》
You thought.

♡♧♤♢

Luffy defeated doffy and punched him , causing the ground to crack and doffy fellto the underground port . You teleported to where the hole in the ground was and flew down . You saw doffys broken glasses .
《I've neverseen him without them》
You thought and walked closer , sitting next to him . He coughed blood.
"You were great out there . But sometimes fate isnt kind..."
You said and he laughed , caughing up more blood .
" Your eyes....."
You said .
" Hm ?"
He replied .
" Your eyes. ..... they're beautiful ."
You complimented and he smiled .not his usual asshole smile but a soft one .
" But I know you dont like others to see those beautiful eyes of yours"
You said grabbing the broken glasses . You fixed it with your powers . He grinned .
" Thank you , (y.n) , I had best great two years of my life ."
"Im sure we will meet again . Here , take this , it can help ."
You said and put a small box in his pocket .
You kissed his cheek as he passed out .
" See you soon , uncle-chama~"
You sang and left .
Trying to find law as your vision was blurry , luck was showing you a middle finger and you bumped into fujitora just before you blacked out...

♡♡♡
Happy cliffhangers day.... xD
So how was the chapter ? Is the story good ? Please tell me your opinions .
/(^♢^)/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 10.3K 36
Kanna, the daughter of Donquixote Rosinante (Corazon), is searching to find the truth behind her fathers death. After being kidnapped and sold off a...
87.8K 2.7K 20
Werewolf!Zoro X Reader °All characters belong to Oda and all rights for one piece are his and what not. I don't own One Piece just the story, I also...
3K 98 15
𝑇𝘩𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑎 𝑇𝑟𝑎𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑔𝑎𝑟 𝐷. 𝑊𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐿𝑎𝑤 ✘ ♀ 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 Description (Spoiler ahead!): You are a young wom...
25.9K 666 25
☆.。.:* 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘴 𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰 .。.:*☆ ©glitterfreezed - 🇳‌🇴‌🇻‌ 11, 2019 【𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 - slow updates】 ...