Towards Dawn #Wattys2016

By erumkhan19

Yes they have seen dawn... They have witnessed the most beautiful moments but for that they had to stay up th... More

A New Journey
1. Somewhere in the World
2. Bloom and Burn
3. Outburst
4. Ibraheem
5. How It All Started...
5.1: Chunks From Past
5.2. First Chat Went Wrong
5.3. Parents.... the Perfect Bond
5.4. Regret
5.5. The Strange New Girl
5.6. Illegitimate
5.7. She was Beautiful
5.8. She is Bewitching Me
5.9. A Journey Together
5.10. Pain and Trapped
5.11. Horror and Confession
5.12. The Big Cost
6. Grave Affliction
7. Stupefied
7.1. Wounded
7.2. Awkward
7.3. Grumpy Affections
7.4. Affection or Confusion?
7.5. Falling???
7.6. Brutal
7.6. Muhabbat
7.7. Wrong Dreams?
7.8. Fatal Fall
7.9. Regard and Reverence
7.10. Surprises
7.11. Love and Betrayal
7.12. The Big Day...About to Ruin?
7.13. Ruined
7.14. Shattered Hearts
7.15. Dissonance and Discord
7.16. Adam or Iblees?
7.17. Hum Kahan Chal Diye
8. Promises and Heartache
10. Revival of Yesterday
11. Proposal
12. Old Bonds
13. Pang of Pain
14. The Dawn....
Epilogue
Q/A: Iblees or Tehreem

9. And They Met Again

2.3K 258 258
By erumkhan19

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

Update guys <3

Loads and loads and loads of love and thanks for all those who read TD, liked it, voted, comentted and shared it among friends. Thanks a million a zillion for all the support guys. You people are my true inspiration... you keep me going :) #love #respect #keepReading ;)

P.S. I suck at making edits Arrrgghhh! but still i never get tired of making shits ;)

Chapter 19

And They Met Again....

Ibraheem's POV

"Hussain said you are perfectly fine and nothing is wrong with you, he said you listen everything and feel all of us around you but you never response because you don't want to" I heard Gul stating.

"Waleed had been telling me, assuring me this but I always thought he was comforting me being a doctor he was giving me hope"

"trust me Ibraheem! if this is true and if you are actually listening to me then you better listen carefully... apne hathon se maar daloon gi tumhen agar ye sab sach hua, itne sarey din, ratein ye saal maheeney mein ne kis terha guzarey hen ye bus mein he janti hoon"

"Saley! Teri waja se shadi ruki hui hea meri... tu nai ho ga meri barat per to kon mujhey doli mein bethae ga? Kon sari umer mera dihan rakhney ka boley ga Waleed ko? Kon karey ga meri shadi ki itni sari shopping?"

My heart slowly dropping down to my stomach as she spoke, I could feel the moisture in her words the pain was so audible to my ears.

"if not for me at least get up for your mother Ibraheem! Aunty hasn't even smiled once in all these years, unki zindagi mein tum he to ho bus and just because of a girl, just because of your idiot love you can not do this to her, to all of us" her voice shook a little.

"Hussain has promised to bring your happiness, your life back... mager pata nai q mera dil buhat ghabra raha hea jab se wo Pakistan gaya hea" she said almost to herself and my heart beat accelerated inside my chest...

Hussain... Pakistan?

Uth ja yar! Maaf ker dey... galey laga le

Meri ghalti ki saza tujhey kun de raha hea Allah?

Mein laoon ga teri khushiyan wapas... mein laoon ga tere liye maafi Tehreem se.

Its too late Hussain! its too late already. I can not get any happiness, neither peace nor forgiveness. And you were wrong, it wasn't you but me; only if I didn't betray you today things were different.. tum aj Tehreem k sath hotey or Tehreem is haal mein na hoti.

Her her aansoo ka jawab dena hea mujhey us k.

You can not bring forgiveness for me Hussain! its too late now. Sab khatam ho gaya hea...mein bhi khatam ho jana chahta hoon, mit jana chahta hoon, per aesa lagta hea jesey Allah bhi mujhy apney pas bulana nai chahta, jesey Wo bhi mujh se nafrat kerta hea.

Hussain's POV

"you shouldn't have said that Ali!" I was back in the waiting hall when I heard a voice, panicked and my head turned towards the source of the voice.

"he won't meet us and you know this" the same voice of a little boy.

"No. he will meet us today and I have promised my friends that I will bring my daddy today and they can meet him"

"Are you crazy? You promised? Remember what Mummy says about promises? You don't promise anything you are not completely sure about Ali!"

I got up from the sofa and walked quietly towards the two boys standing in the corner of the lobby right behind the door of the waiting hall and I recognize them... the same twins I just met some half hour back.

"don't lecture me okay. am elder than you. I know better" the one with darker hair boasted while the other one pouted.

"only a few minutes so don't boss me" he remarked and I literally chuckled at his cute response.

"daddy will meet us today, I will make him"

"Mummy will be really upset with us, wo naraz hon gi" the one named Umer stated innocently.

"han mager mein ne Abdullah se promise kiya hea k aj mein usey apne Daddy se milwaoon ga. Merey pass bhi daddy hen or wo mujh se buhat piyar kerty hen, mujhy toys la ker dety hen, chocolates detey hen...

"But that's a lie" Umer cut him through. "the truth is that he hates us and will never meet us" his head hung low with a pout on his cute baby lips.

I was about to walk towards them when a few kids seemingly older then them two, ran towards them and one among the group stood in front of Ali. 

"Hey butt head! your Daddy didn't show up even this time yeah?" he gave a smack at his head laughing at him.

"he is coming" Ali lied.... I wonder what was the story behind, why what made these small innocent kids lie about their own father?

I looked around and stepped out of the hall heading towards the ground where my gaze caught sight of something that could help....

Ali's POV

"Leave him alone" Umer stepped in the middle trying to act all brave and I mentally rolled my eyes at the little bravery he was trying to show.

Abdullah mockingly laughed as he leaned in towards him. "or else? you will call daddy yeah?" he laughed once again.

"your daddy will never come and you should...

"he will come" I screamed at his face, I don't know why I was so angry. I was always angry.

"hey! Ali Umer?" Abdullah was about to react when somebody called our names and I got extremely afraid... was it a teacher? Maybe we were grounded....

I slowly turn and to my relief it wasn't some teacher or any staff member... not among those I know in school. He was a tall broad man, with a beard and a smile.

"Hi! How are you two?" he pointed down at us with a broad grin and I nodded my head before me and Umer exchanged a glance.

"is he your father?" I heard Abdullah at my back, for a moment I wanted to lie and say yes...

"No. Am actually a friend, your daddy got stuck in a meeting at office so he asked me to hand you two this for your results" he extended a couple of chocolate packs towards us. I frowned down at it...

Who was he? Why would he lie? Or maybe daddy has actually sent him..... really?

"come on! Have it" he urged us to take the chocolates but my brain refused to take them and before I could understand Umer held the packets, the stranger smiled...

"Abdullah! Ahad! Come on we are leaving" Abdullah's father called them and they ran off.

"give it back to him, we don't want this" I ordered umer who pouted like an idiot and I rolled my eyes, grabbing the packet from his hand I handed it over to the stranger.

"But that's for you two why...

"No. you are lied, this is not for us, this can't be. Our daddy can never send us chocolates... thank you very much" I held Umer's wrist and dragged him along with me when I saw him... passing through a corridor holding hand of Momina while the lady walked next to them... here, this place was of Mummy. but Daddy gave it to the other woman...

Daddy!!!

Hussain's POV

"Excuse me Sir! Principal is here in her office you can come and see her now" the peon informed me and I nodded trying to press a smile.

I had nothing to talk to the principal and couldn't meet Arsalan either... pata nai Allah kia chahta tha, kia maslihat thi Us ki?

I was walking towards the office when my eyes caught sight of him, they narrowed and then widen back in realization it was definitely him, walking with a lady and a small cute girl holding onto his index as she kept on jumping while walking, happily with her father.

Kitna khush lag raha thaw o, apni bivi k sath, apni bachi k sath. Oblivious to fact what hell had raised in somebody's life out there. Totally oblivious of tehreem's pain he was happy in his little heaven.

I just pray to Allah that He forgives him and shows him the right path...May He make him repent on whatever he has done to Tehreem.

Tum nai jantey Arsalan! Maa baap ka kiya aulaad ko bhugatna perta hea. Allah na karey k tumhari phool jesi bachi ko tumharey kiye ki saza miley.

I saw him walking towards the exit when I headed towards him, but just then I had to stop as I saw Umer came running towards me. my forehead frowned, I could see panic and fear in his face. He halted near me as I held him by his shoulders kneeling down to his level...

"What happened?"

"Please come with me. my brother has got injured.. he is.. his is bleeding....

He was sniffling in between tears and I quickly got up, forgetting about Arsalan I held his hand and he lead me to the place where Ali must be....

"See!" he stopped after crossing a few corridors coming to a rather isolated part of the building and pointed towards a class room, the door was open he pulled his hand out and ran inside. I followed....

Stepping inside I found Ali lying on the floor with his forehead bleeding, near his head was a prominent stain of red on the floor.

"Ya Allah!" I ran towards him and quickly picked him up in my arms.

"What happened Umer? Why didn't you inform your teacher or principal?" I asked as I got up straight holding Ali in my arms, he was unconscious

"I can't tell them, they will tell Mummy" he looked pale as if would faint anytime and I quickly eased the frown on my forehead.

"Its okay. he will be alright. Just guide me to the dispensary of your school. Okay?" I assured him and he nodded uncertainly.

Taking him to the dispensary I laid him down in the small bed, the nurse came and started to wash his wound over his forehead, my gaze went to Umer who was standing in one corner with his eyes fixed on his brother... he was wincing himself quietly as if he was clearly feeling the pain.

I slowly walked ahead, and knelt down in front f him. "he will be okay" I rested my hands over his shoulders, his cheeks had those fat tears.. I wiped them off and pressed a smile as he sniffled.

"promise me" the pout on his face, the tears in his eyes were just too cute... ironic, isn't it?

"Promise" I nodded assuringly and he wiped the fresh rolled down tear with the back of his sleeve and rubbed his eyes, big deep dark eyes... they reminded me of someone.

"How did it happen?" I asked and felt he gulped down

"he pushed him away, I warned him, I told him daddy would never meet us but he never listens to me and then....

He sniffled once again, I held him but his arms. "Ali is always angry, daddy left us there without even looking at us and then he... he got angry again and he ran pulling his hand off my grip and then he fell. His head...He was bl-eeding, He was...

"Its okay its okay" his voice broke down into hiccups and I pulled him in for a hug, trying to calm him down.

Upon hearing hurried footsteps I pulled back and turned, finding an elderly lady almost running inside, heading towards the bed. I got up over my feet.

"Oh God! Principal?" I heard Umer gasped in horror at my back and I looked down at him.

.... a couple of days later...

I had almost searched every single place in the city even visited Arsalan's plce but he refused to tell me anything, maybe he was right maybe he didn't know anything about Tehreem.

"Sahab ji! Ub kahan jana hea?" the driver looked at me through the rare mirror and I helplessly raked a hand through my hair moving down to my beard.

"koi pas mein masjid ho to wahan utaar do"

"Ji sahib!" he turned the cab and I leaned in, resting my head at the back I shut my eyes and started reciting, trying to calm my heart and those thoughts.

"Ye lijiye Sahab ji! Aa gai masjid" my eyes flutter open and with a jerk I got back straight, I think I fell asleep?

"Shukriya" I handed him the fare and stepped out, picking up my jacket and the Quran. The cab left me there in front of a typical Pakistani masjid, it seemed like one of those muhalla mosques that are never luxurious but still crowded.

The red brick screamed its of age, the half part of the masjid was broken or maybe half built as if somebody had stopped in the very middle, one of the dome was missing too.

Heaving up a sigh I walked ahead and stepped inside, keeping my shoes at the corner. A smile crept on to my lips as I suddenly remembered one of my cousins from Pakistan stating once; yar Pakistn ki kisi masjid kabhi mehnga joota pehen k na jaeen, or agar jaeen na to wapsi per paon mer thely cherha k ghar aane k liye tayar raeen.

Keeping my shoes aside with the stairs I looked up and stepped inside, it was rather dark in there, but a sudden welcoming air of cold soothed my face, my heart and soul.

At one corner a lobby was there and a sign board pasted for men and women washrooms with another sign board to the left wall of the lobby which stated ablution with a green thick arrow drawn, giving direction.

At front it was the main hall, I guess the only hall in the entire masjid a few elderly looking people were still there though it wasn't prayer time here. And at one far corner a group of men were sitting including young boys and even kids who were busy listening to a sermon by a man sitting in the middle of the semicircle, holding a book most probably Quran in his hands talking to them all.

Silently, walking ahead I moved towards a pillar in one corner of the main hall and sat down on the poorly ragged carpet, kept the Quran in my lap and rested my head with the pillar.

....

A couple of days later in masjid.

"Kia bat hea Mualana Sahab! aj ap tashreef nai laye jamat mein?" 

"Naheen bus wo kamar mein thori takleef hea Nazeer Sahab! tabeat kuch theek nai" Maula stated and Nazeer Ahmad's gaze went to the other corner of the hall.

"Ye kon hea Maulana Sahab? Kuch roz se dekh raha hoon ye shaks masjid he mein rehta hea kia?" he asked Maulana, who looked up from the Quran in his hand and then his gaze followed the direction the man was pointing to.

Hussain was still there, sleeping on the hard floor over the poorly ragged carpet of the masjid, his knees bent in his tummy and both hands kept under his face as he peacefully slumbers in his Lord's abode.

"Pata nai Nazeer sahab! Janta to mein bhi nai hoon ilaaqey ka nai lagta. Koi dervaish hea shaid"

"Huliye se to dervaish nai lag raha" Nazeer Ahmad remarked as he crossed legged sat with the Maulana and he smiled a little, shaking his head.

"Huliye to bus jism dhanpney k liye hotey hen, dervaishi kapro mein nai dil mein hoti hea, rooh mein hoti hea Nazeer sahib!"

"jo koi bhi hea Allah ka banda hea, Quran buhat khoobsurat perhta hea, herf herf dil se nikalta hea is k. hafiz maloom hota hea"

"Hafiz? Bataya is ne apko?"

"Nai bataya to nai, bat cheet k nam per bus salaam kerta hea. khamosh taba hea" Maulana stated. Still looking at Hussain who was sleeping oblivious to his surrounding. "per jis andaz se tilaawat kerta hea, bagher Quran ki ayaat ko dekhey aesaa to koi hafiz he ker sakta hea" he added and Nazaar nodded his head thoughtfully.

"Wesey Maulana sahib! Buhat aam ho gai hen ye batein ub to... ye nojawaan aesey huliya bana ker masjido mein ghuss aatey hen or bad mein pata chalta hea k Taliban thy" Nazeer Ahmad showed his suspicion and Maulana frowned but then calmly shook his head.

"Arey choriye Nazeer sahib! Allah ka banda hea, bhala manas hea. chup chap para hea to parey rehney dijiye. Allah k ghar se kisi ko utha to nai sakty ub hum or ap" he smiled.

"Chaliye azaan ka waqt ho gaya hea" Maula stated and got up, keeping his quran in the small shelf near by. Nazeer Ahmad with last glance on Hussain walked out from the hall and soon air was filled with the soothing, welcoming voice of Mu'azin coming out form the speaker.

Hussain's POV

Allah hu Akbar Allah hu Akbar

La ilaha illalah

After done with wazhu I came back in the hall and straightened my prayer mat for performing sunaahs before the congregation could stand for salat.

Rabb wo din lae ga Hussain! jab tumhen bus Allah hu Akbar ki awaz se sukoon miley ga. Ek din aaye ga jab gano k nam per bhi tumhen qoft ho gi, dil ghabrae ga.... Tab bus tumhara Rabb tumharey dil ko apne zikr or apne nam se sukoon de ga.

You were right Tehreem! you were right... it has actually happened, what you wanted for me has happened Tehreem! am no longer that Hussain who used to die for his dreams for becoming the most popular heartthrob around the bollywood industry... am no longer that Hussain Tehreem! mein woi ban gaya jo tum.... Nai mein woi ban gaya hoon jo mera Rabb chahta tha.

....

"naam kia hea tumhara?"

"Ji Hussain"

"Ghar q nai jatey berkhurdaar?" he asked as he sat near me.

"Ghar per he to hoon" I simply replied and for a moment I felt he went at loss of words and then he softly smiled.

"Sahee kaha tha mein ne. dervaish ho" he smiled knowingly and I gulped down.

"kahan se aaye ho?

"US se" I replied and the smile faded. He looked worried or maybe concerned.

"yahan kia leney aaye ho beta?"

"Maafi"

"kis se? Allah se?" he further asked and I shook my head.

"Allah ne to shaid kab ka maaf ker diya tha mujhey, per us ne aj tak nai kiya....

I stopped in the middle as I looked down and heard him sighing.

"MashaAllah! Buhat khoobsurat tilawat kerty ho" he praised and I smiled looking up at his elderly face.

"JazakAllah"

"chalo mein dua karoon ga k tumhen wo mil jaye jis ki talaash hea tumhen" he said.

"Maulana sahib! Ye masjid ki itni khasta halat q ho rahi hea?" I asked, changing the topic.

"ye masjid merey chacha ne banwaai thi, paanch saal pehley ek khudkush dhamakey mein masjid ka balaai hissa buhri tera tabah ho gaya. bus tab se aj tak isi koshish mein hen k kisi terha masjid dobara se khari ker den. Ye ek chota sa karma ub sarey ilaqey k logo ko nai samet pata apne ander" he was saying, with a frown on his forehead.

"kia governomant ne kuch nai kiya is mamley mein?" I asked and he cuckled.

"Beta! Pakistan ki hukoomat ko kahan bhala is bat se taluq k kahan kon si masjid tabah ho rahi hea, wo to bus apne mehel kharey kerney mein masroof hen" he sighed a heavy breath of remorse and I seriously felt bad. Pakistan being an Islamic state, at least here the government officials should take care of their religion and religious interests.

"ek muhterma hen yahan, un k bachon ko mein Quran perhata hoon... bari he koi Allah ki bakhshi hui khatoon hen, talaaq yafta hen kuch saal se yaheen muqeem hen un se ek bar ziker hua tha to kafi madad ki unhon ne, balkey mujhey to buhat shermindagi hui jo kuch jama poonji thi unki masjid k hawaley ker gaeen ek din aa ker" he told me.

"Neik logo ki kami nai hea Maulana sahib! Allah unhen ajer de ga" I said and he smiled nodding his head.

"sahee keh rahe ho beta! mager jis thekedaar ko diya tha kam ka theka wo sarey pesey le ker bhag gaya. ub khali hath bethey hen. Ooper se shermindagi mazeed najaney kia sochti hon gi k Maulana ne pesey kahan ker diye"

"Arey Maulana sahib! Kesi batein kerty hen ap.... Bhala ap q karen ge aesa. Allah janta hea na phir insaan se kesi shermindagi?" I said and he sighed.

He was about to further say something when a young boy of hardly in his late teens came running inside and stood in front of us looking down at Maulana, he was panting.

"Ap ne bulaya Dadoo?"

"Han beta! tum aj zara Quran perha aao bacho ko, meri tabeat kuch theek nai"

"Dadoo! Mein nai ja sakta ek to merey exam hen doosra ye k wo Ali hea na ap ka student... buhat he nakhrey hen us k, yad hea jab last time perhane gaya tha meri mukharij or tajweed mein keerey nikal raha tha" the boy rolled his eyes and Maulana Sahab laughed a little, shaking his head. he tried to get up but suddenly he held his back and winced in pain.

I quickly got up and held him, securing him with my arm snaked in his back. "Sambhal ker Maulana sahib! ap theek hen na?"

"Theek hoon mein beta! shukriya!" he could hardly say that, I made him sit down in the chair and the boy brought a glass of water for him. he slowly drank it. I was amazed how after being in pain he was saying Alhamdulilah after every sip he was taking.

God! How ungrateful we all are, after having all the luxuries of life we forget to thank You.

Alhamdulilah! For every thing.

"ya Rabb tera shuker hea. Ahsaan hea tera merey malik!" he sighed, looking up and handed his grandson the empty glass.

"Dadoo ap kisi or ko bol do naw. Please! Mera paper hea kal" the boy wined.

"mein chala jaoon ga. Tu perh ja ker shabash!"

"Uh- Maulana sahib! Agar ap kahen to mein ja ker perha deta hoon" I offered hesitantly and he looked at my face.

"mera matlab tha agar ap ko aitiraaz na ho to" I added and he nodded his head patting my head.

"Ye Ayaz hea... mera pota. Ye le jaye ga tumhen un k ghar" he told me and I looked at Ayaz who gave me a big thankful smile showing me a thumbs up and I smiled back.

Thereem's POV

"Mummy please let us go" Ali and Umer were still after that silly demand and I once again ignored them. after what they did in school that day I was seriously upset with them two.

"NO, I won't plus you people skipped your Quran class yesterday, its not going to happen today" 

"Mummy! Please. Pretty please" Umer came towards me over his knees and begged with a pout on his face and his hands clasped together, begging.

"You should let us go, you know" Ali stated casually and I looked at him.

"why would I let you people go han! You lie to Mummy, you hide things, you two make idiotic plans at Mummy's back and now you are asking me to let you go to that stupid party. NO WAY"

"Our plan wasn't idiotic" Ali commented and I looked at him with my eyes narrowed and my hand over my waist. "in fact it was only my plan, it wasn't Umer's fault at all. He tried to stop me so technically he is innocent you can let him go and stop me...

"No. it was our plan Mummy! Ali ki sari ghalti nai hea, I was involved too." Umer quickly cut him off and stated.

The love they both have for each other... makes me cry, my heart swelled up in happiness whenever I look at them like that, loving and so caring towards each other,  but right now I had to keep it inside or otherwise I will smile and they will think Mummy is melting... but no way!

"you are going am going. You are staying am staying too" Umer reminded him and I rolled my eyes.

"Kon si movie ka dialogue hea ye?" I asked faking a smile

"Mummy! You know we don't watch TV its only brothers' love. You won't get that right" Ali boasted and I bit onto my lower lip holding onto my grin.

"Yeah yeah! Whatever. You two are not going anywhere. You understand?" I looked at both of them. Umer huffed up in annoyance while Ali rolled his eyes and fell back in the bed.

"we can not even live with freedom in this house. This is more like a prison" Ali talked to himself and I seriously stared down at him with wide eyes... I mean, look at him! not even a decade old and talking already like some Martin Luther.

"Pata nai isey kesey sambhaloon gi mein... jesey jesey bara ho raha hea wesey wesey mera baap banta ja raha hea." I stated almost to myself.

After the school incident Umer and Ali told me everything that happened there and whatever they had in their little brains. One thing that changed after that incident was, Ali wasn't blabbering about his father any more... but he looked glum, sad as if a dream has been broken, as if Arsalan broke his trust, his faith in his father was shattered.

....

"Mom! You know what our new Qari uncle is too good and too funny as well. he cracked jokes yesterday and made me laugh" Ferman stated over the dinning table.

"you two wold love him, trust me" he looked at Umer who smiled nodding his little head, his silky hair swayed and it reminded me he needed a haircut and I was delaying it because of my busy routine.

"Umer beta! remind Mummy to take you for a haircut on this weekend, okay" I instructed him but as always he made a face.

"Mummy! Please. No haircuts. I love my hair long"

"Long? Acha? Theek hea phir kal se chutiya bana diya karoon gi tumhari with red ribbons in them, happy?" I mockingly said and every laughed, Ali chuckled making fun of him.

"you would definitely look cute" he remarked, giving a high five to Fermaan. 

Umer went totally tomato in his face, like he always does when he gets under the arrow, he was always like this; shy and a little scared of almost everything even the barbers unlike Ali, who was a total opposite.... scaring people around him mostly.

"Mummy!" Umer wined making a face and then throwing his spoon in the plate he grumpily folded his arms across his chest, appearing off mood.

"Awww! Mera baby!" Nausheena brought Umer closer to her ruffling his hair and then eyed Ali and Ferman. "And you two brats! stop laughing, behave your selves. Umer is a big boy MashaAllah! Soon to be a handsome lad, yeah?" she touched his cheek affectionately but he didn't respond.

Ferman and Ali looked at me with their index on their lips holding their laughter and I eyed them to shut up....

Hussain's POV

"Ali! Sit down and stop creating this fuss again" Umer tried to calm him down when Ali refused to sit , I just stood there looking at him, why was he so reluctant? Why so aggressive?

They asked my name and I told them.... after that Ali's behavior towards me suddenly changed and then he got up almost throwing his cap on the sofa announcing he won't sit next to me.

"Umer! Its okay beta! if he doesn't want to study today, that's fine we can do it tomo...

"No. I won't study with you not today, not ever" she creamed in my face, I just confusingly frowned at him not able to understand this reluctance all of a sudden.... Just over my name?

"Ali beta! what happened tell me. I ....

I was trying to calm him but he pulled his hand out from my grip.

"Mujhey nai bat kerni ap se, ap burey hen, gandey hen ap....

And with that he ran out from the drawing room. I looked at Umer and Fermaan embarrassed.

"Am sorry" Umer mouthed, he looked grumpy himself and I heaved up a sigh.

"No. that's okay, lets get back to...

"Nai, I have to bring him back. Her bar nai chaley gi us ki zid" Umer almost stated to himself and before I could stop him he stormed out of the room.

I sat there with Fermaan, he was silently reciting surah Baqarah on and off asking me to help him out and I would correct him, telling him the right mukharij and tajweed.

When suddenly I heard noise from out of the drawing room, I got up from the sofa and took a few steps ahead.

"Ali! Just go inside and apologize" a lady... the tone sounded grumpy, strict but reserved as if she was purposely keeping her voice low.

"Aunty is going to be really mad now. Ali has got to her nerves now days" I heard Fermaan stating and I looked at the door. I didn't want him to be grounded for what he did, if he didn't like me then it was totally fine.... plus he didn't misbehaved or anything, he was just reluctant and there was clearly nothing wrong in that.

"wo kia soch rahe hon ge kis terha ka bacha hea ye...jao or maafi mango" on the voice again, my heart for no particular reason skipped a beat.

"Wo gandey hen. Ap ko pata hea un ka nam kia hea?" it was Ali.

God! Was my name that bad???

"Ali stop it man! if he has the same name it doesn't mean his is bad. Wo Qari sahib hen hamarey, plus he saved your life in the school, don't forget that" Umer was always the wiser one in the twins I guess.

"He did?" the lady spoke again, surprise evident in her tone, I don't know why I took a few more steps towards the door and stood almost in the door frame, the door was partly ajar and my gaze was lowered to the carpet under my feet.

"Doesn't matter but I won't study with him. wo gandey hen"

"Ali! Enough of your misbehavior, come and apologize" her voice raised a little so were my heartbeats. I don't why I didn't feel good, something was definitely wrong.

"Mummy!"

I felt he was crying... my heart panicked a little.

I quickly stepped out of the drawing room. "look, its totally fine...." and came face to face with Ali, his arm was in grip of....

Tehreem????

My gaze slowly went up and freeze there, right there on the face in front of me.... I found her equally dazzled and shocked, in fact even more as her gaze roamed my face; sticked to my forehead for a few unbelieving moments and then traveled down. Meeting my eyes she just stood there frozen as her lips trembled and I heard my name from her lips after a whole decade.....

"Hussain?"

To be continued....

I could write more but had to stop due to my effin' back ache

Hope u liked it and the ending.... God!!! I know too much to handle ;)

Stay tuned for more <3

Love u all to the square of infinity :D ziada ho gaya kuch? ;) LOLXXXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 7.3K 34
He was sitting on bed in front of me in white shirwani. The look of utter adoration and devotion was completely visible in his ocean blue eyes. So mu...
1.6M 136K 58
No matter how close you are to them, there are certain things you just don't say. No matter how lonely you feel, there are certain people you just do...
175K 21.7K 52
Highest Rank #13 in Spiritual on 10-09-017πŸ”₯. His words rang through every corner of her ears, it was so agonizing and rankling. Was that really Her...
107K 5.9K 43
✨ #1 in halallovestory on 10/30/2020 - 11/17/2020 ✨ "Were you ever, going to tell me about it? How can we be the same after all that's happened?" H...