A Harry Potter Love Story: Gr...

By piper103

Gracie is headed off to Hogwarts. She's been living with the Weasley family for as long as she can remember... More

A Harry Potter Love Story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Read please!!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Note thingy
Book 2: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Book 3: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
IMPORTANT
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Book Four: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Book 5: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Book 6: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 6

36.9K 796 464
By piper103

I seriously LOVE all my readers! You guys are so sweet and supportive! I know I've said it like a million times, but thank you guys! I appreciate it all! And I got comments on the new cover!!! It seems like you guys like it! I want to change it as she gets older. I'll probably have one more for the seventh book. Probably. Not sure yet. But eh!!! Okay. Story time!

"Wake up!" Ginny shook me lazily, half asleep herself. "Up! Up!"

"I'm not a broom Ginny!" I groaned, hiding my head under my pillow. "Why are you waking me up? There's no way it's class time yet!"

"Because you keep screaming! That's why!" She hissed, picking my pillow up and hitting me with it. I rolled my eyes, holding it down on top of my head. "I'm going back to bed. No more screaming!"

"Yeah yeah I'll do my best!" I scoffed, rolling off the bed. I landed with a thump on the floor. I pulled my blanket down with me, hiding under my bed! They'll never find me under here! I'll pretend I was sick! All better! No class for me!

I need a better hiding place.

I'm not sleeping in the bathroom, I'm not going downstairs. Ooh! The invisibility cloak! Then I can stay here! "Accio invisibility cloak!" I whispered, watching it float to me. I covered up with it, feeling quite warm. It had Harry's smell on it. I smiled to myself, letting sleep take over.

**************Nat's POV****************

"Potter! Open this door!" I yelled, banging my fist on the door repeatedly. It swung open, revealing Harry himself. Give the man a prize! It only took him ten minutes to open the door! "Where is she?" I pushed past him, searching the room. I looked under the bed, under the covers, around each of the other guys bed. Then I spotted Neville. I smiled sweetly at him, stepping forward.

"Harry!" He yelped, backing against the wall.

"She's not here!" Harry sighed, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms. "She stayed in your dorm last night!"

"No, she was in our dorm. Then Ginny woke her up when she started screaming, now she's not in our dorm. Meaning she's in yours!" I glared at him, crossing my arms back, then I remembered Neville. "Neville, you wouldn't lie to me, would you?" I smiled, batting my eyes. He shook his head frantically, his eyes wide. So scared. What a pity! But then again, is it? Easy prey! I took another step forward, pinning him against the wall. "Is Gracie in here?"

"No!"

"Liar!" I glared, grabbing his shirt collar.

"Ahem!" Harry cleared his throat behind me. I spun around, giving him the death glare, he was standing there waving the mauraders map around. My eyes widened, why didn't I think about that? Stupid twit has to be occasionally smart. Why can't he only be smart once in a million years like Ron? Wow. I'm mean. But funny! No? Oh. Okay. Well I don't care. I need to find my lazy cousin! Merlin! Can't she get up like a normal person just once? Oh wait. Harry. "I think you should check your dorm again. She's in there!" He pointed to a spot on the map, smirking at me. Neville sighed, collapsing on the bed.

"What? That's impossible!" I grabbed the map, stomping out of the room, ignoring their protests. I marched into our dorm where Ginny and Mione were still searching. "She's in here! Look!" I showed them the map, sitting on her bed. My dot covered hers all of a sudden. What the?

"She's under the bed!" Ginny flipped over the side, landing on her head. "Ouch!" I rolled my eyes, hanging off the side on my stomach. "Do you think?"

"The cloak!" Mione groaned, sprawling out on the bed. I grabbed at the air until I felt it in my hand. I pulled it off,and lo and behold! There she was! I'm going to kill her.

"GRACELYN PAIGE BLACK!" I screamed, right in her ear. She jumped up, hitting her head on the bottom of the bed. That's what she gets! Karma sucks don't it?

"OUCH! Dang it! I can't believe you found me! How?" She glared, rambling and crossing her arms. I waved the map in front of her. She gaped for a minute, then pushed me up, rolling out from under the bed. She opened the door and looked out. "Potter!" We all watched him bound down the stairs. "You are a traitor! I had a plan!" She whined, stomping her foot.

He laughed for a minute. "Sorry love. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because it was the middle of the night and your room would have been the first place they checked. Am I right?" He nodded, smirking at me. I face palmed. Out smarted by the veela. No offense to veelas. Fleur seemed pretty smart. I wonder if she and Bill ever got together?

"Where were you?" He asked, laughing some more. Welcome back to reality Nat! She shrugged, smirking.

"Under the bed!"

"I thought you checked your dorm?" He looked at me, crossing his arms.

"I did you git! Hey, just wondering, but are you missing anything?"

"What? No?"

"Sure bout that?" I smirked, hiding the cloak behind my back. He scratched his neck awkwardly, looking around. Probably thinking. He finally nodded, so I dropped the cloak down on top of him. "I think you are!" I smirked, crossing my arm. He looked at Gracie, smile on his face, but eyebrows raised.

"Sorry. Best plan I had!" She shrugged, giggling. He laughed, shaking his head. I groaned aloud, glaring at him.

"You are SO whipped! Yell at her! Make sure she doesn't take it again!"

"No!" He laughed, stuffing the cloak into his bag. I didn't hear a denial. "Hurry up and get ready! We've got class!" He laughed, heading towards the door. She skipped back inside, all mushy and stuff. I shook my head, watching her. She's gone soft! At least she's talking again. She was almost mute there for a while! Seriously, she had me worried!

I got ready at the same time she did, we basically copied each other. I wonder if we could pass for twins? I bet we could! Wait, no, even if they didn't notice the eyes they'd see the scar! Boo. This sucks.

"I'm bored. Lets eat!" She giggled, skipping around the room. I rolled my eyes, smiling. She headed straight for Harry when we got out the door. I noticed Seamus watching her, or more her arse. Yeah, so I'm a little more observant than her, it's only because she's so fixated on Harry all the time. I walked over to Seamus, snapping my fingers in front of his face.

"Oi! Finnigan! I suggest you stop staring at my cousin's arse before I get Potter over here! Ooh, better yet, what about her six older brothers? Which one should I get? The dragon keeper, the one who works in Egypt with goblins in the tombs, the seventh year beaters, the ministry worker, or how about Ron? Ooh! You'll have fun with him! Aren't you two buddies?" I snapped, glaring at him.

"You're loosing your touch Black. Can't take care of it yourself?" He glared, but also sort of smirked. He stood up, getting in my face.

That's okay. Two can play at that game. I pulled out my wand, twirling it between my fingers. "Oh I can definitely handle myself, and so can Gracie. But A, Harry can take you just as well, if not better than us. He's done it before, remember that? I'm sure you do. B, it's a boyfriend's job to protect his girl, you'd know that if you had one. C, protective big brothers are part of the fun of dating a girl. And D, I don't think you really want me to handle it myself, do you?" I smirked, batting my eyes innocently. His eyes widened, and he shook his head.

"No."

"That's what I thought!" I smirked, walking away. I shoved my wand in my pocket and skipped up Mione and Gin. "Hey!"

"Hey!" Mione smiled, but Ginny sort of glared at me.

"Why were you over there by yourself with him?" She jabbed her finger at Seamus. I glared at him over my shoulder.

"The ugly git was watching Gracie's backside! Why?" I asked, looking back at her skeptically. She looked relieved, then smiled at me.

"Fred got jealous!" She giggled, rolling her eyes. "Now he can just be angry!"

"Oh I already threatened the big brother card. I used all of them. And Harry. And myself. Even Gracie a little bit. Wouldn't it be so cool if she would hex the hell out of Finnigan, just once? He wouldn't bother her anymore!" I squealed, bouncing up and down. "He doesn't give up, does he?" They shook their head exasperatedly. I skipped into the Great Hall, sitting beside Fred. He glared at me.

"Relax, she's not cheating on you!" Ginny rolled her eyes, grabbing some toast. Finnigan walked in, walking past us. Fred grabbed me, pulling me onto his lap. I smiled, kissing his cheek.

"He's got nothing on you! Actually, I was doing the opposite of flirting. I was threatening him, he hasn't given up on Gracie yet!" I rolled my eyes, grabbing my own toast. I ripped it in half, giving some to Fred. He glared at Seamus, nodding.

I heard Gracie squeal, so, being the brilliantly protective older cousin I am, I spun around so fast I gave myself and anyone watching whiplash. False alarm. Stupid Harry. He had picked her up, tossing her over his shoulder and tickled her. I rolled my eyes, returning to my breakfast. "Nat!" Mione whispered, poking me.

"Look at Seamus!" Ginny continued, right as Malfoy sat down. Haven't seen him in a while, I thought they broke up? Oops. Eh, all well. He looked at Finnigan in disgust.

"Why would you look at him?" He sneered, wrapping his arms protectively around Ginny.

"My Merlin! What is this! Protective Boyfriends R Us?" I muttered, rolling my eyes. I cringed when I heard Mione sigh. She's pretty upset she's the only one with out a boyfriend. "Don't worry Mione. Ron will grow a pair eventually!" I smiled, patting her shoulder sympathetically. She just nodded glumly, making me feel worse.

"He fancies Gracie. Always has. And he won't back off! Nat had to threaten him this morning! And he's still staring at her!" Ginny whispered, resting her head on Draco's shoulder. It's funny how visible it is when the guys relax like that. They don't even try to hide it!

"Pft. He's got no chance! Potter has her wrapped around his finger!" He rolled his eyes, tearing into the food. I rolled my eyes too, laughing a bit.

"And vice versa!" I said, finishing my breakfast. Okay. Time for Care of Magical Creatures.

*************Gracie's POV*************

"Harry! Put me down!" I squealed, laughing and giggling. He was carrying me to Care of Magical Creatures. He just laughed, pushing me farther down his back. I rolled my eyes, laughing more. "You did that on purpose!"

"Sure did! This way I have the perfect view, and so do you!" He chuckled, oh I could hear the smirk! I rolled my eyes, laughing again.

"Your so weird!" I giggled, resting my chin on my elbow.

"So you're not enjoying it?" He asked, faking hurt. I rolled my eyes for like the billionth time.

"Didn't say that!" I sang song thingied. He laughed, putting me down. "Aw! Boo! We've got class!"

"We also have a three year anniversary in two day!" He winked at me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I know! Three years with out a break or fight! We're amazing!" I smiled, leaning into him. Other students were around, but I ignored them. "Guess what day our anniversary is!"

"Hm?"

"Hogsmeade!" I squealed, watching his smile get bigger.

"Brilliant!" He smiled, kissing my forehead.

"Okay okay! Attention!" Professor Grubblyplank clapped her hands, leading us towards the edge of the forest. "Boys, step back, girls, step forward!" She said, keeping it short and sweet. I pouted as I stepped away from Harry. "Here we are now!" Two unicorns stepped out of the woods, a mother, and a little baby.

"Awe!" I cooed, stepping forward. Grubblyplank smiled at me, motioning me forward. I skipped forward happily, ignoring the glares from Lavendar and Parvarti. "Can I bet it?"

"It's a boy, and yes. Be very careful. Do not spook the mother, otherwise she will become defensive, protecting her young!" She said, voice grave. I nodded, stepping forward slowly. I went for the mother first, holding my hand out. I looked her in the eye, and when I pet her and she wasn't so alert to everything, I dropped to my knees beside the little cutie. I pet him repeatedly, cooing at him.

"He's so cute!" I smiled, keeping my voice at a whisper. Umbridge scribbled furiously.

"You said the mother could become defensive, is it safe to let a child in there?"

"I'm not a child!"

"Absolutely! Unicorns are loving creatures. But if I didn't warn them, they'd act stupid, running in there squealing and such. Who needs that headache?" Grubblyplank hugged. I don't believe it! I think that was a real smile! Umbridge smiled! At Grubblyplank! "Alright! Someone else!"

Lavendar and Parvarti both ran in, squealing just like Grubblyplank said. I rolled my eyes, stepping away to give them room. "Now! Unicorns are partial to girls!" She began the lecture, so, I pulled out a quill and parchment, going to sit by Harry on a rock. He leaned against it while I sat on it, drawing the unicorns. It didn't turn out half bad! I scrawled little notes that I thought would be important all over it.

Class was dismissed, we went to Herbology, charms, and our other classes peacefully. No Umbridge or anything. Peaceful classes. Tomorrow is quidditch, then Harry and I's anniversary!

*******************************************

"Go go Gryffindor! Go go Gryffindor!" The familiar chant surrounded me as I weaved through other players, just like in practice. The difference was, Nat is being boxed in and I have to get to her because Ginny is waiting to score at the goal post. I leant forward, pushing myself as fast as I could.

"You'll never win!" Draco teased, zooming past me. I'm competitive though, so I focused on the game, ignoring him. I got to Nat just in time. The crowd cheered happily, bringing a smile to my face. I rushed to the goal post, faked a throw to Ginny, faked a throw to the left, made the pass to Ginny, who scored on the right goal post. I smiled, high fiving her.

"I'll steal the quaffle, Nat, get ready to score, Ginny, be ready to take it from me if I need help!" I called, they nodded, riding into position. I went straight for our goal post, intercepting an attempted goal. As planned, they were on my tail. I led the Slytherin chasers through a series of twists and dives, I lost one, but the other was like stuck up my butt or something. I rolled my eyes, passing it to Ginny easily. She went up, throwing it to Nat who launched it through the goal post easily. No fake out needed. She's the arm on the team.

More people cheered in the stands, they were going wild. I spun around, watching Harry and Draco go at it, both trying to get to the snitch. Something hit my arm, I looked down to see the quaffle falling. I grabbed it last minute, flying up the pitch. Everyone was watching Harry and Draco. I kept watch over my shoulder. I scored a goal again, making sure Gryffindor wins wait her way. Then I relaxed, watching Harry and Draco battle it out.

Draco was ahead for a minute, they seemed like they were talking. All of a sudden Harry smirked, lunged forward, and caught the snitch. We win! I flew to the ground with everyone else, running towards Harry. He smiled, opening his arms, I jumped into them, wrapping my legs around his waist. The twins wolf whistled in an attempt to be funny. I rolled my eyes, smiling at them. But then I looked at Harry again.

"So Mr. Potter, now that you've won the match, what are your plans?"

"To give my gorgeous girlfriend a kiss!" He smirked, I smiled back, kissing him shortly. He pouted, making me laugh.

"Later!" I giggled, sliding down. He kept his hands on my hips as the crowd carried us back to the common room. At one point, we got separated, so I stopped in the middle of the hallway. "Harry?" I was grabbed, pulled into a broom closet.

He pinned me against the wall with a smirk. "Is it later?"

"I believe it is!" He brought his lips down to mine, one hand on my hip the other pinned beside my head. I curled my fist around his shirt, bringing him closer. It quickly turned into a snog, I let go with one hand, tangling it in his Harry.

We continued to kiss for a few minutes before Harry pulled back. I pouted, making him laugh. "Sorry love. But your to good at that for your own good!" He whispered, resting his forehead on mine. I blushed, wrapping my arms around his neck while he brought both hands to my hips. He does that a lot. Almost as much as I curl my fists around his shirt.

"Your not bad yourself!" I smiled teasingly, winking at him. He laughed, standing up straight to open the door.

"Come on, we better head back!" He took my hand, leading me from the room gently, I followed behind him, a goofy smile on my face. Ready for a cheesy minute? Kay, here it is!

I would follow him to the end of the earth and back!

*******************************************

"Are you two going to Puddifoot's?" Ginny teased, poking my sides. I shook my head no. "Then where?"

"If we told you, somebody would end up there!" I rolled my eyes, sticking close to Harry's side. Nat and Fred took off awhile ago, Ron took Mione somewhere, and Draco is meeting Ginny at Honeydukes. "Hey Gin, there's Draco!" She spun around squealing, they jogged towards each other happily.

"So, where are we going?" Harry asked, smiling down at me.

"No clue!" I laughed, letting my feet carry me.

"Your favorite dessert. It's cheesecake!" He smirked, looking at me. My jaw dropped, nobody knows that. I always just answer some sort of ice cream or something. "Yeah, I know!" He laughed, tightening his hold on me.

"How?" I gaped, staring at him incredulously.

"Lets see, third year, when you were attacked and the whole thing with Pettigrew happened, I got you talking in your sleep!" He laughed, looking at me with a smile, but not a regular. A special one. I have two smiles, the normal one, and my Harry smile. I like to think this is his Gracie smile. "Anyway, I wanted you to keep talking, so we played twenty questions and I learned a whole lot!" He winked, completely leaving me hanging.

"Like what?"

"Hm. How about the fact that when you were six, you accidentally used magic to make Ron wet himself in public after a fight?" He snickered, looking around. I blushed madly, I didn't tell anyone about that because I felt horrible! "Or that you used to sneak into the twins room and hide under the bed whenever they were plotting something. That's how you got away with out being pranked most of the time!"

"That was fun!" I giggled, the memories coming back. We ended up outside the Three Broomsticks. We exchanged a look, then went inside.

"They have cheesecake!" Harry laughed, pointing at the dessert menu. I smiled happily while Harry ordered one cake with two forks. "So, lets play again, this time while you know what your saying!" He chuckled, taking my hand under the table.

"Okay. You first. What's the worst thing you ever did to Dudley growing up?"

"That's easy. Make him exercise." Harry and I laughed as the set it down. We each took a fork, then took a bite.

"Thanks Harry! This is great!" I smiled, leaning over to kiss his cheek.

"Anything for you!" He smiled, then took another bite. "Okay. Your question." The smile changed to a smirk. We went on and on, going way past twenty questions. We finished the cheesecake and then decided to walk. We fast a florist and Harry bought me a rose. I blushed, thanking him again. By the time we were done at Hogsmeade, I was absolutely wore out.

"Night Harry!" I smiled, kissing him again. "Today was perfect! Happy anniversary!"

"Goodnight Gracie. I love you!"

"I love you too!" I whispered, snuggling closer. "With all my heart!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546 1 12
Gracie weasley is a 13 year old girl who is friends with Hermione Granger and harry potter, her brothers are Ron weasley fred weasley, George weasley...
411K 10.3K 26
Harriet (Harry) Potter is the daughter of Lily Potter and Tony Stark. After her first year at Hogwarts she comes home to a surprise. Uncle Vernon, Au...
936 38 17
{y/n) discovers her love for Harry during the 3rd year but Harry doesn't notice you're feelings will he ever feel the same for you? (I don't own any...
60.1K 1.2K 20
Alain Weasley is in Gryffindor just any of her other siblings but just like her twin sister Ginny, she also had a huge crush on harry but not just a...