A Harry Potter Love Story: Gr...

By piper103

Gracie is headed off to Hogwarts. She's been living with the Weasley family for as long as she can remember... More

A Harry Potter Love Story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Read please!!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Note thingy
Book 2: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Book 3: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
IMPORTANT
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Book Four: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Book 5: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Book 6: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 3

40.3K 790 875
By piper103

"Gracie get up! We have to go to Hogwarts!" Nat threw a pillow at me and someone sat on my. Someone else took my covers. I groaned, taking the pillow Nat threw at me and hiding under it.

"I'll pay you to go away!"

"De-"

"Nat!"

"Fine! Get up you lazy arse!" Nat snapped, pulling on me.

"RAPE!" I yelled, rolling into the floor and under my bed. "STRANGER DANGER! STRANGER DANGER!"

"Gracie!" They moaned, I snickered.

"Your touching me, I don't like it, and now your moaning my name with out my permission! That's rape!" I hissed, sliding over to the wall. A few people laughed, though I didn't know they were in the room. "Wake me up two minutes before we leave. I'll be ready!" I smiled, pulling my blanket under the bed. It's actually kind of cozy under here!

"No can do kiddo!" Billy grabbed my feet, pulling me out from under the bed.

"Billy! I covered for you when you went to school! Your supposed to be on my side!" I whined, kicking at him. Charlie grabbed my wrists, winking at me. 'Thanks bub!' I mouthed, smiling at him. He nodded.

"Merlin! What do you eat!" Bill groaned, pulling harder.

"Nothing! She hardly eats!" Ron said, crossing his arms. Bill pulled harder.

"Ouch! That hurts! Let me go! I swear Billy if you don't leave me alone I'm going to hex you into oblivion! I will be ready! I packed last night on purpose!" I hissed, glaring at him. Charlie was still holding my wrists so he couldn't pull me out from under the bed.

"Okay and what about getting ready?"

"She showered last night and braided her hair so all she had to do was take it down. Tangle free! You evil genius!"

"Mwhahaha!" I laughed sarcastically, holding onto Charlie for dear life. "That's one minute to brush my teeth and one to get dressed! Wake me up five minutes before if you want I don't care but for now I am going back to sleep!" I laid my head on the pillow, squeezing my eyes shut. Bill let go sighing, so did Charlie.

"Gotcha!" He and Ron yanked me out from under the bed. I yelped, pulling my pillow and blanket with me. "Charlie your a traitor!" Ron yelled, glaring at Charlie.

"Hey! Think about how many times she covered for all of us! Sitting in the bathroom,door locked and running water to make it seem like we were in there while we slept in! Packing our trunks for us so we would have more time! You guys are the traitors!" He smirked, hugging me from behind. I hugged him back.

"Thanks Char!" I smiled, walking over to my closet. "I curse all of you except Charlie and Harry to the fiery outs of hades!"

"Why Harry?" Nat asked, crossing her arms.

"I didn't see him sitting on me or pulling me out from under my bed! He didn't rape me either!" I hissed, grabbing a pair of jeans and a dressy top with my boots.

"Oh please. He's touched you more in ten minutes than we have in a lifetime!" Mione rolled her eyes, smirking at me. But I returned to the smirk, skipping to the bathroom. Right before I closed the door I turned around to give my final statement.

"It's not rape if you like it!" I winked at Harry then closed the door. I don't know which one started laughed, but it was too early and they were too loud. I brushed my teeth and took down my hair, then blow dried it and curled it. I brushed my teeth then did my make up. I threw in my clothes and walked out. "Time?"

"Four minutes!" Bill gaped, checking his watch. "Aren't girls supposed to take forever in the bathroom?"

"Not this one. It's a waste of time. Be confident with who you are and it wouldn't take so long."

"Thank you for the words of wisdom oh wise one, but lets go. Molly made breakfast!" Nat skipped to the door, tossing her hair back and forth as she went. I rolled my eyes, sitting on my trunk.

"Go ahead. I'll see you later!" I moved towards my CD player, but she stopped in the door, her brow creased. "What?"

"Aren't you coming?"

"Not really hungry." I shrugged, putting in my favorite cd.

"Gracie you barely touched your food yesterday and now your not eating. What's wrong?" Bill place his hand on my shoulder, looking me straight in the eye.

"Nothing. I'm just not really hungry lately. If it helps I'll get something from the trolly and I'll make sure to eat at the feast tonight!" I smiled, hoping to convince them. When I say convince, I mean I'm trying to convince them everything is fine. It is, I swear, but I just don't feel like eating much lately. It makes me feel sick if I eat to much. For awhile they were worried I had some eating disorder, but I don't.

Maybe it's just my appetite is changing. I'm perfectly healthy, and I'm eating regularly, just smaller portions. My weight is constant, I'm not gaining and I'm not loosing, I'm just not as hungry. Sure, I'm a little worried with all this order stuff, but that has nothing to do with this.

It was during my little mental talk that I realized they hadn't said anything and were all staring at me worriedly. "Really guys. I'm fine!" I smiled, walking towards the door. They still didn't answer. "Would it make you feel better if I ate a banana or something?"

"Yes!" They chorused, Bill walked over and picked me up. "Merlin you are light! How much do you weigh?"

"I don't know! Your not supposed to ask a girl that! One ten I suppose?" I shrugged, letting him lead me down the stairs. I almost hit my head on the ceiling, I had to duck multiple time. He had put me on his shoulders and now I feel like queen of the world. "Hey! It's awesome up here!" I giggled, I feel like a little kid again. Bill and Charlie used to do this when I was little. Bill was like a fifth year when I was three. I think. Not totally sure, but eh. I still covered for them, even when I was a baby. I was that brilliant a little sister.

I ducked again when we got to the kitchen. Charlie walked over and threw me a banana. I caught it easily and started eating. Bill didn't put me down and I didn't ask him to. I just sat there on his shoulders while everyone ate breakfast. Cool right? I think it is.

"See?" I said, throwing the banana peel into the trash. "I'm fine!" I smiled, taking the juice Harry handed me. They didn't say anything, but at least they nodded this time. Dad looked confused.

"Excuse me? Why wouldn't you be fine?" I rolled my eyes when Nat answered for me.

"Gracie didn't plan on eating. She only ate the banana so we wouldn't be so worried." She glared at me, Bill put me down so I had to face everyone's wrath on my own. Meanie. I rolled my eyes again when I saw everyone staring at me.

"Honestly! I'm fine! I just wasn't hungry! It's not a big deal!" I huffed, crossing my arms.

I feel outnumbered!

There's to many of them and only one of me! And they're all just staring at me! It's so awkward!

"Don't worry love. We're just worried about you, that's all!" Harry kissed my forehead, smiling at me. "Come on, if it was anyone else wouldn't you be worried?"

"Well I guess. But honestly guys, I feel absolutely fine! Don't worry about me!" I smiled, looking everyone in the eye. They all nodded, so of course that left me to roll my eyes again. They don't believe me! Fantastic. "When do we leave?" I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

"Whenever you kids are done! We're going to apparate. Kingsley will be taking Ron, Tonks and Hermione, Bill and Nat, Charlie and Ginny, Gracie with Maxie, and Harry with Sirius. Fred, George, no funny business! Straight to where we told you to meet, understood?" Arthur glared at the two, looking them right in the eye. I walked over to Mum who was holding Lilly and smiling sympathetically at me.

"I believe you!" She whispered. "It's a stress thing. I did the same thing when I was a kid! You go days barely eating and then one day you eat a ton?" I nodded my head, eyes wide. Thank Merlin someone around here understands! "I get it sweetheart. I knew you didn't have an eating disorder and all that stuff." People started apparating around us. "Don't worry, I understand. You've got me if no one else!"

I smiled at her, really grateful she's my mum. "Thanks Mum! I really appreciate. I think the problem is that I have to many of them though. And don't get me wrong, I love everyone of them. And I truly believe we all need each other to get through all of this, but that doesn't mean everyone needs to go crazy when one person is a little down. I'm not going to lie, it's been hard. And I haven't even been the main focus! They're really tearing into Harry and Professor Dumbledore! But it's still hard!" I sighed, running a hand through my hair. Mum nodded again, smiling at me.

"I get it sweetheart. Hey, we'll talk about this another time. I would love to continue but we have to go!" She smiled apologetically and I nodded in response. I felt that black tube feeling and suddenly we were with the group. Everyone but me chattered along, walking towards the train. We had apparated right into the boarding station. Now I feel really depressed. I don't know. I'm just not it a good mood. Molly made Harry sleep in his room last night and I had nightmares galore. I didn't want to wake anyone up, bothering them, so I just kept going back to sleep. That's why I was so tired this morning. Maybe on the train I can sleep a bit?

Hopefully. I shoved my trunk into the compartment Harry found. Neville and Luna were in there, Neville had some cactus thing. Ginny sat with us because she and Luna are friends and Ron and Mione are in a prefects meeting. Nat sat across from me beside Gin. I waved to Mum and Dad out the window as we pulled away. When they were out of sight, I sat back, sighing. "What's wrong Gracie?" Luna put down her quibbler, I'm pretty sure her dad runs it, but that doesn't matter right now.

"Oh nothing. I'm just a little tired, that's all!" I smiled at her, sitting up and attempting to look more alert.

"You saw Cedric die too, didn't you?" She asked, her voice dreamy and innocent. I flinched, but nodded. "That would be horrible! I bet you have nightmares? I bet that's why your so tired! You haven't been sleeping well!" Harry and Ginny turned to me in surprise, I only blushed, looking at my shoes.

"Why didn't you get me? I'm right next door?" Ginny asked, sounding sort of hurt. I flinched at her tone, but I didn't want to bother anyone.

"Because it's silly and I didn't want to wake anyone thirty times in one night over a few nightmares. I didn't want to bother you!" I sighed, looking out the window.

"Gracie, we promised to be a team. That means talking to each other, no matter how silly we feel. Next time you have a nightmare, I want you to tell me okay?" Harry said, he kept me trapped with his beautiful eyes. I couldn't speak, I just nodded. "You should rest. It's going to be a few hours before we're even halfway there!"

I nodded, laying down in the seat. I laid my head in his lap and I fell asleep almost instantly.

*************Harry's POV**************

I can't believe she was out that fast. "Nat, have you noticed?" I whispered, wrapping my arm around her waist. She bit her lip, nodding.

"Yeah. I figured you knew! She tells you everything! She didn't tell me though, I woke up one night and she was holding her head crying! What's wrong with her? Potter you know something, I can tell!" She glared at me, crossing her arms. I looked around, charming the door really quick so no one could see in or hear us.

"We can see what he sees. Hear his thoughts. All because of these scars. They wake me up too. And they're pretty bad, but it's got to be more than that. They only come about once a night and it sounds like she's up all night!" I said, looking down at her again. She started tossing and turning.

"My fault. It's my fault!" She mumbled, tossing and turning even more. She almost fell into the floor at one point. It's times like this I'm glad she talks in her sleep. And what are the chances she would give us an answer right when we were trying to figure it out! But the thing is, what's her fault?

"Your wondering what she's blaming herself for?" Luna smiled, more at Gracie then anyone. Everyone nodded, even Neville. "It's quite obvious isn't it? Cedric's death! She blames herself!"

That pisses me off. It's not her fault! It's that rat's! And Voldemort! He did this! He's giving Gracie nightmares! I wonder if that's the reason she's not eating?

"What about you Harry? Do you have nightmares?" Neville whispered, leaning closer to me. I nodded grimly, I don't really want to talk about it. And that dream catcher Gracie got me, really does help. A lot. I pulled Gracie up so that I was holding her, right as Ron and Hermione walked in.

"You'll never believe who the Slytherin prefect is!" Ron yelled, throwing the door open. Ginny glared at him, so did Nat.

"Hey, they're back and I promised to ride with Fred for the second half of the ride so I'll see you later!" She got up and left with out another word.

"Malfoy! He made Slytherin prefect!" Ron bellowed again, this time Hermione slapped him. Love tap.

"You said last year you approved!" Ginny glared at him, like a Gracie glare. It was pretty bad. Ron looked completely disappointed for a minute. "That's what I thought!" There was a knock at the compartment door.

"Ginny?"

"Draco!" She squealed, hopping up and walking over to the door. He hugged he for a minute and then they sat down across from Gracie and I.

"Hey P, Harry!" He smiled, even nodded at me. I waved, looking back at Gracie. He looked at her too, then he saw the ring and he looked pissed. "Your marrying her? Your fifteen for Merlin's sake!"

"Draco it's a promise ring!" Ginny whispered, taking his hand. I smirked while I watched him go from mad, confused, then relieved. It's sort of like watching Vernon's face turn different shades of purple.

"Sorry," he muttered, looking back at Ginny. She smiled, kissing his cheek. It's kind of awkward watching them. You just feel like you should leave, give them some peace or something. It's weird! Especially since its those two. Who would have ever pictured them together?

Except Gracie. She knew. But still.

"So Harry, when are you going to wake her up? We're almost to Hogsmeade!" Luna smiled like she was in a dream world. I wonder if this is who they call Luney Lovegood? She doesn't seem that bad.

"Oh er, I don't know. Now I suppose. Gracie!" I shook her as easy as I could. Ginny and Hermione snorted.

"Because that's going to get her up!" Ginny rolled her eyes, standing up. "Let go of her! There's only one way to get her out of bed!"

"But it doesn't always work! She just rolls underneath of it!"

Hermione laughed, standing up next to Ginny. I let go slowly and exchanged a look with Neville, Ron, and Malfoy. "Help us Luna?"

Luna got up too. They all looked at each other, then dumped Gracie in the floor. The first thing she did is pull her wand and sit up quickly. When she realized what happened, she glared at the girls. "What the Bloody Hell was that?"

"Watch your mouth big sister!" Ginny smirked, skipping over to her seat. Gracie flipped her off with both hands when her back was turned. Hermione hit he in the back of the head for that one.

"Hey!" She protested, rubbing her head. "What is this? Some sort of handicap tag team?" She grumbled, hopping up. Ron and I laughed, Malfoy looked like he was trying not to smile. The train lurched to a stop and Gracie rolled her eyes, pulling her wand out again. She just flashed her robes on then headed for the door.

"Marco!" She yelled, skipping down the hall of the train.

"Polo!" Nat answered from the front. "Come on vaminos!"

"Everybody lets go!"

"Not again!" Ron groaned, covering his ears.

"Come on let's get to it!"

"I know that you can do it!" Gracie finished the song, pushing some seventh year as hard as she could. "Seriously dude? I know you can walk faster than that! Go go go go go!" She pushed and pushed but he just stayed planted, smirking at her. "Three,

"What are you gonna do short stack?"

"Two!"

"I'm not scared. What are you? A third year?"

"Fifth! One!" She kicked him in the back of the knee, making him crumple. "That's what you get for being big and stupid and thinking your better than everyone else!"

She skipped away, linking arms with Nat when they met at the front of the train. We all laughed hysterically, even Luna and Neville. "How'd that feel Zane?" Malfoy smirked, stepping over him.

"Who was she? I swear I'm going to-"

"Apologize? That's Gracie Black. You don't stand a chance Zambini!" He smirked, turning around to talk. Ginny made sure he didn't trip or something.

"I'm sure Blaze would love to hear about the great Malfoy hanging out with a bunch of Gryffindors."

"Well I'd say he won't mind considering two of them are my cousin and he happens to fancy both of them!" Malfoy turned around, cackling like some weirdo. I looked over my shoulder to see the guys jaw drop. I laughed to, jogging forward to find Gracie. She was standing by a carriage, wide eyed. When I looked, there was something there. They weren't pulling themselves like usual. It was some bony horse thing.

"What is this?" I asked, standing behind her.

"I, I think it's a threstral, but I don't know." She whispered, looking at the others. "If it is, the others won't be able to see it! I'll explain later?" She rushed, Ron and Hermione were staring at us weird, along with Ginny and Natalyn.

"Nothing's there Harry? It's pulling itself, just like it always does?" Hermione said it calmly, but like she was talking to a little kid. I only nodded, Gracie took my hand and we sat in the carriage. Luna put that magazine down again and smiled at us.

"Your not crazy you know. I see them too. Your just as sane as I am!" Gracie smiled back at her but Ron scoffed, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Good luck mate!"

He got hit by all four girls.

We got into the feast and took our seats, Malfoy had to sit with Slytherin for now, but he told Ginny he'd be over for the actual dinner part. There were a lot of Hufflepuffs this year. It seems like every year there's always a lot of one house. Last year there were a lot of Slytherins, but this year there were only like six.

Dumbledore got up to make his usual speech, but there was this weird coughing sound, so he stopped and turned to her. "Is that a toad?" Gracie whispered, completely shocked. Natalyn had to stifle her laughter, but she nodded.

"A big pink one!"

"She was at my trial. That's D-"

"Students, I'd like you to welcome Dolores Jane Umbridge!" Several people clapped, but none of us did. "She will be taking over the post of defense against the dark arts. She was sent from the Ministry and-"

Annoying cough.

"If I may?" She asked. Merlin, she sounds like she's trying to seduce someone! Dumbledore nodded in shock, several of the teachers glared at her. She made some big speech and then the food appeared.

"Okay Mione! Tell us what it means!" Gracie asked, putting some food on her plate.

"It means, the ministry is interfering at Hogwarts. And it's not going to be good!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 418 59
~A Draco Malfoy Love Story~ You may be familiar with the story of Harry Potter, and how he survived the Dursley's, Voldemort, and being a third wheel...
132K 3.9K 143
Anne Potter is Harry Potter's adoptive sister. They've been living with the Dursleys for as long as they can remember. What happens when Anne goes...
411K 10.3K 26
Harriet (Harry) Potter is the daughter of Lily Potter and Tony Stark. After her first year at Hogwarts she comes home to a surprise. Uncle Vernon, Au...
124K 2.4K 20
What if Ron had a twin sister? But alike in some ways but not many. She is sorted into Slytherin not Gryffindor. Her parents we ashamed a Weasley in...