A Heart ♡{ Trafalgar Law X Re...

By Donquixote_Joker

[Under heavy edit, slow updates] ~•●♡●•~ You're Donquixote D. (Y.n) . Daughter of Donquixote Rosinante and M... More

chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
A/N (please read everyone)
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
Date & Time , Two Years Of Hard Work.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
story related , please read
crossovers
chapter 19.
THANK YOU!
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
about the last chapter. ...
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
+4k thanks!
Chapter 36.
stories
chapter 37.
THANK YOU!
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
important A.N
important A.N+thank you
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
important A/N
chapter 46.
LEMON BONUS
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

chapter 3.

9.8K 347 24
By Donquixote_Joker

[EDITED]

Almost no one knew your name . Your wanted posters name was hellfire . So everyone just knew you as hellfire . It's not that you were keeping your first name a secret tho . Things just happened that way .
♡♡♡

While law was fighting , kid's group were spotted too . Eventually they met up .
" Whut ? Your crew left you behind ?"
" No , they followed my orders . Im not a scared cat like you who keeps his people close to protect him"
Law replied calmly . They were fighting marines but navy had the upper hand .
○○○
You were laying on a tree branch .
" I thought I told them to get away . Instead they're fighting ."
You said to yourself opening an eye .
" Well , not my-"
You stopped as you detected law getting shot in the shoulder . And with a sea prism stone bullet .
" I better give them a hand . Leaving them indebted is nice"
You said and teleported to your ship . You removed your hat and coat , placing them in their rightful place .
"Now now , I dont want anything to happen to you guys . Stay put till I come back"
You told them and giggled . Then teleported to where the marines and the two supernovas were .
. Law was shot several times and all were sea prism stone bullets . You kinda felt bad for him .
" I thought I told you to stay low and get away"
You said blocking an attack who was aimed at law .
" You.... why are you-"
" Just bored and helping a pirate fellow can do me some good later on"
You said slashing a marine with your katana . It was almost as long as laws .
" Would you let me finish my question ?" He asked irritated .
" Sorry ."
You replied .
" Who the hell are you ? One of his crew ?"
Kidd asked .
" No im not . Im a solitary pirate"
" Solitary.... we only have mihawk and hellfire . You cant be mihawk so you are....."
Kidd was surprised . You gave him a smile and nod . He sneaked his way to you grabbing your waist as law was barely standing .
" Well well , I heard you're quite the beauty . Why dont you and I...mmm... join forces ?"
Kidd purred seductively in your ear . You gave him a grin while shotting a cero at marines .
" Kido , it would've been nice joining forces but im afraid I have some work to do"
You purred back . Only your lips visible to him . Law was annoyed at kidd .
" Too bad"
Kid whispered and everyone continued fighting . You walked to law . Only your lips visible thanks to the cloak . No one knew how you look like . Your wanted poster didn't show your face . Some people thought you're too ugly to show your face . Other thought the opposite .
"Mr. Outlaw , you seem in a bad shape"
" Are you here to mock me ?"
" Not really , I just thought its nice to help ."
You said . Finally the numbers of marine forces were as high as you wanted . You used your conquers haki and mostly everyone passed out . The ones standing where shocked .
" I didnt knew you have that haki"
Kidd said .
" Eustass-ya , I believe you should never underestimate people"
" Says the man who got shot and cant stand"
He replied . Kidds crew took the chance and flew off . Taking a few remaining marines down . Three vice admirals left after them .
" I was doing some research and I crossed something very interesting . The only ones knowing it are standing before you . "
One of the vice admirals said .
" Ohh ? And what was that ?"
You replied ready to kick ass . Law was sitting ,leaning against a tree , he was pretty much beaten up and wounded .
"I was checking the datas of kids births from your generation . And I saw an intresting one ."
He said grinning . The other guy grinned as well .
"A kid girl , born in north blue with famous parents"
" What does it have to do with me ?!"
You asked annoyed .
" Are you sure that's how you want to play , hellfire , no , Jeagerjaquez (y.n) , or rather.....-"
He was obviously teasing you . You gulped . Law was trying to remove the bullets since he couldn't hear you . but it only got worse so he just set there listening with closed eyes , however , he passed out .
" What are you employing at ?"
You asked your voice shaking .
"-Or rather , donquixote (y.n)..."
He said . With that your eyes winded and you gasped loudly .
"H-h-how did you find out . TELL ME , HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ? HOW MANY PEOPLE KNOW OF THIS ??"
You said raising your voice slowly .
" we just found out yesterday , so only me and the vice admiral next to me knows about you . We were lucky bumping to you here today . Now we can capture you . we checked the data of your birth . You are marked as dead and the name of your parents aren't told . but everything here matches you ."
He said . A deadly aura surrounded you .
" Im sorry"
You said . they looked at you confused .
" Im afraid now that you know I have to kill you right here right now ."
You said .
" Silly girl you cant take on two of us together"
The other man said . Before they knew it you were attacking . It soon became a heated dangerous battle .
"Your father.... what a shame . I always hated him . Thinking he would have a child and with an infamous person like your mother . Your family is rotten . Your parents are lower than slaves and animals"
They said . That did it . You snapped and attacked them with all you got .
" Dont you dare bad mouth them . They were the best parents I-i could wish for"
You said your voice breaking as tears rolled down your face . One of them took the chance and slashed your back. They were quite strong and were playing dirty . You got beaten up pretty bad but you managed to beat them .
" You are idiots . You couldn't even plot a thing . Rot in hell..."
You said coldly to the corpses as you burned down the data after checking them . However , a feeling told you it wasn't the last time your real name would be mentioned. ...

♡♡♡
How was the chapter ? ^-^
If you have any suggestions I'll be glad to hear you .
New chapter coming soon .
---(*~*)/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 249 19
Stupid Contest, Stupid Date, Stupid Penguin! A wager lost, upends the life Sorna was slowly trying to piece back together. She is forced to fle...
245K 12.1K 50
𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥? I wrote this book to give Doffy a real heart. Doflamingo captured you, just when you almost fou...
7K 381 24
SEQUEL TO: Magic of Blood & Sea(Trafalgar Law X OC) In a dance of intricate steps and intricate emotions, Feyre and Law find themselves ensnared in a...
6.4K 262 23
A girl, Loralei, is in a house filled with misfortune, even though her parents are rich, her parents fight all the time, and her brothers ran away af...