Towards Dawn #Wattys2016

By erumkhan19

Yes they have seen dawn... They have witnessed the most beautiful moments but for that they had to stay up th... More

A New Journey
1. Somewhere in the World
2. Bloom and Burn
3. Outburst
4. Ibraheem
5. How It All Started...
5.1: Chunks From Past
5.2. First Chat Went Wrong
5.3. Parents.... the Perfect Bond
5.4. Regret
5.5. The Strange New Girl
5.6. Illegitimate
5.7. She was Beautiful
5.8. She is Bewitching Me
5.9. A Journey Together
5.10. Pain and Trapped
5.11. Horror and Confession
5.12. The Big Cost
6. Grave Affliction
7. Stupefied
7.1. Wounded
7.2. Awkward
7.3. Grumpy Affections
7.4. Affection or Confusion?
7.5. Falling???
7.6. Brutal
7.6. Muhabbat
7.7. Wrong Dreams?
7.8. Fatal Fall
7.9. Regard and Reverence
7.10. Surprises
7.11. Love and Betrayal
7.13. Ruined
7.14. Shattered Hearts
7.15. Dissonance and Discord
7.16. Adam or Iblees?
7.17. Hum Kahan Chal Diye
8. Promises and Heartache
9. And They Met Again
10. Revival of Yesterday
11. Proposal
12. Old Bonds
13. Pang of Pain
14. The Dawn....
Epilogue
Q/A: Iblees or Tehreem

7.12. The Big Day...About to Ruin?

2.3K 240 257
By erumkhan19

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

After long here is the Update ^-^

Happy Reading pretty ladies and gentlemen, if any..... ;) LOLxx

Chapter # 7.12 The Big Day.... About to Ruin?

Gul's POV

"Nai ho sakta ye nikah. Mein honey nai doon ga Gul!" he was shaking his head decisively while I just stood there dumbfounded, flabbergasted at what I just found out; I wasn't in the state of even thinking straight... kuch kehna to door ki baat thi.

"Hussain can't marry Tehreem. Ye nai ho sakta" he was almost blabbering to himself when my head snapped back into his direction, a sudden gush of anger raged up to my head and no matter how much I tried to bare with his idiotic claims I could not hold long...

"He cant do this to me, how can he...

"Shut up Ibraheem!" my feet automatically moved into his direction as I raised my voice with my index threateningly pointing at him who frowned in disbelief. "Shut up and just cut up this stupid rant of yours"

"Hussain has not done anything to you okay. He didn't know that you would fall for his fiancée, being his best man you would ditch him like this" my eyes burning.

"you are taking his side?" disbelief oozing out in every word of his. "he made me fall for her Gul! It wasn't my fault. Hussain hated Tehreem, phir ye nikah ye achanak wali muhabbat kahan se aa gai?"

"Ibraheem! Its his life, his choice; whether he loves his fiancée or hates her... you and me are nobody to raise questions" my eyes peered through his blood shot orbs, for a moment I saw a shadow of grief and grim making my heart skip a beat.

"he has used me" words blurted out of his mouth, I frowned in confusion. "he has used me and then threw me out of it so easily, no?"

"he never kept hidden anything for us, from me. and today after all that hatred and animosity when he fell for the same girl, he didn't even bother to tell me?"

"so what did you do Ibraheem? Even you didn't let him know about your feelings for Tehreem. Q nai bataya tu ne Hussain ko? Q k tu derpok hea, or sari umer derpok rahe ga. Hussain is far better than you at least he listened to his heart and decided to marry her" he blinked his eyes at me as I snapped angrily.

"Hussain muhabbat kerta hea Tehreem se Randhawey! Na berbaad ker us ki zindagi, bhool ja Tehreem ko" I practically clasped my hands together pleading.

"I don't trust him, not now. He can not love a girl like Tehreem; who is a total opposite, who can never be able to stand for his passions, his dreams. Hussain is only attracted towards her beauty and nothing else"

"jis lerki ko sr ka bojh samajh ker merey hawaley ker diya tha, usi se muhabbat k dawey ker raha hea Sala!....." his voice raised but he stopped just when I grabbed his collars in my hands.

"Chup ho ja nai to moo torr doon gi tera" I felt my eyes started itching when I peeked deep into his eyes finding a shattered soul, a broken heart and my grip went suddenly loose over his collars as a tear slipped my eyes.

"Ibraheem its their nikah tomorrow. For heavens sake don't do anything stupid" I literally begged, his eyes, those expressions were solemn screaming no good business.

"ye nikah nai ho ga Gul! Hussain doesn't love her, he has only fallen for the face, for the beauty and you know it won't last and so is his love, it will fade away... Hussain doesn't love her" he repeated and I helplessly held my forehead.

"he will hurt her, Tehreem buhat masoom hea tu nai janti usey Gul! Usey dhoka de raha hea Hussain or khud ko bhi. Wo janta he nai k wo kia chahta hea. jaldbazi mein ghalat faisla ker raha hea" he seemed at the verge of breaking down as his eyes went even bloodier and I gulped the lump down my throat.

"Dekh Randhawey! Samajhney ki koshish ker....

"Nai samajhna mujhay" he jerked my hand off harshly taking a step back with a deep frown and rage on his face. "q samjha rahi hea tu mujhey? Usey samajh ja ker jo teen teen zindigiyan berbaad kerne ja raha hea" he pointed at the door and realization struck me hard.

"Ibraheem! Lower your voice. Koi sun le ga"

"to sun le" he yelled hysterically. "sari duniya ko chilla chilla ker bata sakta hoon k muhabbat kerta hoon mein Tehreem se or nai honey doon ga ye shad....

And with this my hand raised and what I did, I had never thought in my right mind I would ever do in my life...

"Ibraheem!!!!"

With the sudden slap, his words got lost in his mouth and face fell to one side as he slowly with extreme disbelief trailed his fingers over his stubble and I bit over my lower lip hard only to suppress the whimper.... A tear or two had already fallen on his cheeks.

"maar le. Or maar le. Per itna yad rakh k agar ye nikah ho gaya na Gul to mara moo dekheen tu mera" he raised his index pointing at my face firmly stating, with tears slipping down his cheeks and I let mine flow too.

"Q ker raha hea aesa Randhawey? Na ker yar! Q khud ko dard de raha hea" I stepped towards him, killing the distance.

Raising my hands I cupped his face. "tu marr gaya na to Gulabbo bhi nai bachey gi." My fingers softly touched the spot I just slapped and a fresh tear escaped my eye.

"Hussain has everybody Gul! His family, parents, siblings, friends and... and a long unending line of girls who droll on him. but I had nobody.... Nobody ever bothered to love me, to understand me, Tehreem wo pehli insaan hea Gul! Jis ne mujhey judge nai kiya, jis ne na jantey huye k mein Ibraheem hoon mujhey samajh... wo alfaaz jo mein keh nai pata tha wo najaney kesey unka jawab dhoond leti thi"

His hands placed over mine, still around his face. "I love her. I have planned my whole life with her Gul! I love her" his voice dropped down into a painful whisper, his head hung low and his body slowly loosing its stand when I grabbed his shoulders.

"Ibraheem!" trying to stop him from falling down, but he silently kept on letting the tears fall down not looking up at my face.

"everybody is blaming me, everybody is asking me to back off... q Gul! Q?" he looked up into my eyes, demanding an answer which I hadn't.

"If Hussain has actually loved her, I loved her too. Phir mein he q peechey hatoon? Siraf is liye k mein ne khamosh muhabbat ki? Sari duniya k samney ailaan nai kiya apni muhabbat ka? Q bhool jaoon usey jis ko yad ker k guzarey hen itney din, itni ratein..."

I gulped down the lump ponce again as I stared into his eyes, hating all those tears, that pain which was hurting his body and soul.

"Maybe it was destined to be...

"Destined?" bitterness in his tone made me shut up as he frowned hard at me. "why is all the pain destined only for me Gul! Why should I be left abandoned and deprived of love?"

His hands reached for my arms and he grabbed them too harshly for me to bare and I gasped. "kia qasoor hea mera! Q nai ho sakti Tehreem meri?"

He jerked my arms off his grip "Mein ye nikah nai honey doon ga. Kisi hal mein nai honey doon ga" with a final glance on my face with his burning eyes he left me standing alone in the room, my heart beating exceedingly fast and throat dry.

Ek taraf Hussain doosri taraf Ibraheem. I had never thought one day I will be standing in the middle trying to decide whose side should be taken.... Hum teeno to hamesha sath kharey hotey thy. Phir ye sab kia ho gaya. kia ker diya tum ne Hussain!

Hussain's POV

"Hussain! le chal na mujhey shopping please"

"stop whining Gulabbo! You should have come prepared on my wedding, ek suit ki chappal nai doosrey ka dupatta nai or teesra intihaai peraa hea. your dressing taste sucks"

I blabbered keeping a serious face as I pulled my arm out of her grip and she picked up a cushion from the sofa trying to beat me but I dodged chuckling at her stupid expressions.

"Shaista Aunty dekhen na, apka beta dhoolha kia banne ja raha hea, akarr he gaya hea kalaf laga ker" Mom entered in the room holding a pile of clothes and Gul quickly grabbed the excuse of complaining about me. I rolled my eyes.

"Hussain! q pareshan ker rae ho?" Mom frowned at me, I almost fell in the couch ignoring Gul.

"Mom! am not taking her to shopping, ask Shehry or why don't you ask Romeo?" I looked at Gul. "Randhawey ko bol tujhey le jaye"

"Randhawa noker nai hea terey baap ka"

My head spun back, finding Ibraheem striding inside the room he walked up to the sofa in front of mine and carelessly sat down picking up the remote he switched the LCD on.

"Oye! Ye Romeo Gabbar q bana hua hea?" I leaned in Gul's side inquiring, finding her solemn gaze already fixed on him. her worried expressions made me frown.

"Gul!...."

"Gulabbo!" I poked her arm hard and she winced, before slapping my hand rapidly like a maniac.

"Kameeney! Hath door rakh mujh se"

"acha tell me na. what is wrong with Ibraheem?" I asked looking side ways at Ibraheem's face, looking icy cold.

"Bakri bhag gai us ki parosi k bakery k sath" Gul stated all loud, frustration evident in her words as she screamed on my face.

"mujhy ki pata kia manhoosiyat chai vi hea is per. Pooch isi se" and with that she picked up the same cushion and with full force threw it towards Ibraheem, it smacked his face making him startled.

"What the fuck!"

I just burst into a loud gwaf as Ibraheem stared at Gul with fuming eyes.

"hands to yourself okay!" he pointed his index at her threateningly while Gul on contrary picked up her sleeper and was about to throw it at him when I caught her hand in place.

"What is the matter with you two?" I asked looking between both of them suspiciously, they were behaving odd.

"Just reached and fighting all doggy style already?"

"Kuttey! Double meaning batein na ker" Gul glared daggers at me making me crack up instantly shaking my head.

"Acha chal naraz na ho. Get ready. Shopping" I patted her cheek, Ibraheem was about to walk past when I stopped him.

"Tub hi chal randhawey!"

"I am not going anywhere" he announced.

Saley ko q mirchen lagi hui hen?????

"oye ruk!" I almost ran towards him, grabbing his arm I stopped him near the door. "listen! I know I didn't inform you people in time and I didn't even talk much in past all these months but trust me Ibraheem! I had been caught up, so much I went through I just can not tell you...

"So who is asking you to tell me now?" he cut me through rather coldly, I just stared his face unable to decide what was actually wrong with him. His eyes lack any kind of emotion.

"dekh Hussain! mazaak buhat hua. ub buss!" I was about to say something when his palm over my chest stopped me in my place and I frowned. "ye duniya terey isharon per nai chal sakti, noker nai hea sari duniya t...

"Kia bakwaas kiye ja raha hea tab ka Randhawey! I told you it was a joke, now stop the fuck up" I cut him through firing back.

"Chor na Hussain! Ibraheem bus ker ub tu bhi" right when he was about to counter Gul jumped into the conversation, almost standing in between us. Though his gaze was still on me and I could not understand why he was so cold towards me.

"Chalo chalo get ready both of you, we are going out. After long its time for the trio" Gul clapped her hands excitedly but I don't know my mood just turned down, Ibraheem without another word marched out of the room, almost bumping into Shehry who was entering .

"Oye holey! Viyah bakri ka or qadam tery jaga per nai" Shehry playfully smacked his head but he didn't reply and kept walking.

"Kee hoya annu?" Shehry inquired, I jerked my head. "loveria te ni ho gaya Mundey nu?" he added suspiciously.

"Yup. It is loveria" Gul almost stated to herself and my head spun into her direction in disbelief.

"What? Seriously?" I asked, a sudden excitement oozed up in my blood, and for a moment I forgot I was mad at him. Gul faintly nodded her head.

"Kon hea? kahan hea? kesi hea? kab huiiii?" I asked breathlessly and Gul rolled her eyes, I could see a shadow lingering on her face.

"Why don't you ask yourself Hussain!" Gul stated, there was no excitement on her face and I wonder what happened to her. she excused us both walking out of the room.

"Oye sun!" Shehry leaned in towards me and I frowned. "Gul seems worried, I mean kaheen gul and Ibraheem... you know what I mean....does she like him?"

"and Ibraheem likes somebody else and that's why Gulabbo seemed all glum over the fact that he is in love." I stated as if realization just struck me hard and Shehry nodded knowingly.

"wesey bari derpok pasand hea pathaani ki. Kahan ye barood khan or kahan bechara Randhawa" Shehry remarked chuckling but the glare I gave him made him shut up keeping a finger over his lips.

"Not a single word about him okay. bhai hea mera" I boasted and Shehry made that typical russi hui khala wala pose

"han han mein to dushman hoon, firon hoon, Amresh poori hoon na" he blabbered and I laughed before I threw my arm around his neck.

"tu to jaan hea meri" and with that I pecked his cheek, making him pull a disgusted face.

"Eeeiiieew! Gay insaan. Chal parey o!" he actually pushed me hard and I chuckled as he rubbed his cheek.

Ibraheem's POV

"you need to talk to him, talk and sort things out Ibraheem!"

"before doing anything stupid please for once think about Hussain, think about yourself this friendship. Everything will be...

"Could you please stop this chant for a while?" I turned my head towards her and spoke, cutting her sharply. She just silently gave me a glare. "mujhey pata hea mujhey kia kerna hea" I added firmly giving her a shut up call but she didn't seem like doing so...

"I know kitna pata hea tujhey. Bus itna yaad rakh k agar kuch ghalat hua Ibraheem to mein tujhey kabhi maaf nai karoon gi, kabhi teri shakal nai dekhoon gi" she spatted in full rage giving me the most dead of her glares and I looked away, once again looking at the road out from the windscreen and just then I saw Hussain jogging out of the ATM, towards the car.

What I was feeling at the moment I couldn't explain in words; he was my friend, more like a brother and today a day has come when I wasn't sure about this, today a part of me was hating him a part of me was envy of him....

Kia mein us ki jaga lena chah raha hoon? Kia mein waqai cheen raha hoon us ki khushi...

With a broad smile on his face he finally opened the car door and sat in with the keys in his hand.

Shaid yei muskurahat merey chehry per hoti... shaid mein nai, Hussain meri khushiyan cheen raha hea.

"Bari jaldi aa gaya tu. Na aata abhi bhi Kameeney!" Gul barked punching his shoulder from the back and he groaned, mockingly.

"chaper na kha leen merey hathon" Hussain joked while putting the key into ignition and the vehicle came back to life.

He cleared his throat as I found him looking at me, his expressions as if he wanted to say something, even I wanted to ask you Hussain! why did you do this to me? why did you ditch me? q andhery mein rakha tu ne mujhey?

"So someone is in love han! wo bhi chori chupey????" he stated almost to himself, I decided to remain silent ignoring his amused grin on me.

"Gullabbo! Tu he bata de Bhabi ka naam, ataa, pataa. Ye sala to lerkiyon ki terha rootha betha hea"

Gul couldn't speak a word as Hussain urged her to....

"terey moo se bhabi kitna acha lag raha hea" I looked at him saying and he smiled wide.

"Ub milwa bhi yar! Wesey tu ne acha nai kiya. Bataya he nai mujhey... hua kab ye haseen hadsa?" he asked mischievously. I just stared his face.

"Tu ne bhi to nai bataya"

"I thought you wont believe me plus I wanted to give you two a surprise, especially tujhey" Hussain glanced at me with a smile and unknowingly a sarcastic chuckle escaped my lips.

"acha meri chor ye bata k moo kun latka hea tera bhai! You are in love man, you should be happy. No?" with a frown he looked at me and just when I was about to say something Gul cleared her throat a little. I dunno what signals she wanted to give me... I decided to ignore her presence.

"Because people say that she can not be mine, wo meri nai ho sakti... duniya khari hea deewar ban ker hamarey beech" I stated almost to myself.

"What?" he exclaimed taking a turn and then looked at me for a brief moment. I could sense worry in his tone... ab kia faida Hussain! "aesey kesey teri nai ho sakti? If you love her there is nothing in this whole world that can make you two apart. Don't loose your hope Randhawey!" he stated firmly.

"But I think Ibraheem should forget about her" Gul remarked, as expected.

"Gullabbo! Shut up okay, you are always like this, against love and specially Ibraheem's. whats the matter with you han! Agar wo muhabbat kerta hea us lerki se to haqq hea uska apni muhabbat per. At least we should understand him yar!" Hussain was scolding her looking in the rare view mirror while I just looked at his face.

"But she is getting married Hussain!" Gul blurted out, I rested my head back with my fists tightened at my sides.

"How can you let this happen Ibraheem! Ja ja ker rok shadi, bat ker us se, us k ghar walo se. mein karron bat?" he offered instantly and I couldn't even shook my head.

"so you mean I shouldn't let her be someone else's right?" I asked and he nodded firmly.

"Off course Ibraheem! And tell me she loves you too?" he asked.

"there is no use of all this Hussain! jo cheez mil he nai sakti us ka khuwab bhi nai dekhna chaiye. Don't provoke him" Gul stated as I was about to say something.

"Nai Hussain is right. Mujhey lerna chaiye apni muhabbat k liye, haqq hea mera... hea na Hussain?" I looked at him who smiled and gave a tight pat over my shoulder.

"Cheetah hea mera yar" he showed me a thumbs up before entering in the parking of some mall.

"Acha nam to bata de bhabi ka" he asked suddenly remembering.

"T...

"Hussain watch out!" gul screamed all loud as Hussain was about to bump into the bonnet of another car but saved right on time slamming hard on brakes. And I think my voice got lost in between her scream and Hussain's loud cursing...

Shehry's POV

"Arey yar! Kahan gayi meri chappal?" I was trying to find my other pair of chappal, got mixed with those fifties of other sleepers of the guests at our place.

itney mehmano k beech apni chappal, apna naarra, or apni izzat khud sambhal k rakhni perti hea....

"Q? sr per marni hea?" I heard Haya asking in fake concern and I looked up a few of my stupid cousins chuckled.

"nai haar bana ker ap ko pehnana hea" I faked a smile and she rolled her eyes.

"I could only expect this from you"

"do you people always keep on fighting like kutta billi?" Usman asked pointing at us.

"No. Tom and Jerry" Haya remarked and I chuckled sarcastically.

"Yeah I am Jerry. The smart one" I winked jerking my collars up.

"No actually he is monkey you know?" Haya informed him and he laughed.

"you two are too cute okay" Sadia remarked, Haya along with the other girls went and sat on the couches in the hall.

"acha ye bata saley! Love marriage hea na?" Faisal asked showing his 32 and I made a face.

"Na love marriage na arranged, this is actually a shocked marriage" I replied and they laughed, I walked up to the girls.

"don't believe him okay, he already knew everything in fact, he was dying to ask my hand in marriage" Haya remarked, hiding her amused grin as that khurafati tola of my cousins gave me a knowing look.

"han han duniya di saaari kuriyan nass gai theen na je mein hor vi koi nai is noodle head ton fida ho gaya" I rolled my eyes and Haya threw a cushion at me which I couldn't dodge, it ruined my hair.

"noodle head....." Asmara repeated with a laugh and all of them followed, Haya sneered at me.

"to khud to jesey kaheen k shehzadey hen.... Monkey!" she jerked her head making me chuckle at her expression.

"Uh- Shehry!!" I was about to fire back when Gul came into the lounge calling my name.

"Have you seen Ibraheem?"

"yeah, he has gone to Tehreem's place with the driver" I told her, her face suddenly went from normal to tense and I frowned then smirked.

"Ki gal ae kuriye! Tu bari punch bani firdi ae Randhawey de pichey. Khair te hea?" I asked cheesing a smile and she rolled her eyes.

"Haya! sambhalo apne bandey ko, zaya na ho jaye merey hathon" Gul addressed her.

"ijazat hea izajat hea" Haya carelessly waved her hand in air and everybody laughed while I pouted looking at her.

"mein marr gaya na to roti phiro gi or gaati phiro gi... kis jahan mein kho gayeee? Balam tum kis jahan mein kho gayeee????" I sang full on and a gwaf of laughter filled the air while Haya just shook her head, smiling at my gesture and I winked at her.

Samra's POV

"oye Tehreem! Ye Hussain ka dost na kuch fishy fishy hea" I leaned in towards her and whispered.

"Q bhala? Why did you think so?"

"I have been noticing him since he came here, he is only staring you"

"Pagal ho kia. Wo mujhey kun stare Karen ge bhala? Hussian k friend hen" Tehreem stated ignoring my suspicion and I looked down at the hina on her palms, one was done the other was still in process.

"In k sayyiyan ji ka naam zaroor likh dena mendi mein" I cheesed looking at the girl who was applying a beautiful floral pattern and Tehreem elbowed me to shut up.

"Kia nam hea un ka?" she asked.

"Batao Tehreem!" I urged her mischievously knowing her cheeks would turn redder though it wasn't first time she would call his name but still....

"Hussain" Tehreem uttered softly and I cooed.

"Kuch kuch hua?"

"Shut up Samra!"

Tehreem's POV

I was walking up to the kitchen; among all the guests in this over crowded home of mine it had become impossible to walk or roam around without bumping into some chichi or khala or mami or a random aunty....

"MashaAllah MashaAllah! Kitni piyari mehndi lagi hea" Mami looked at my hands and smiled.

"tum dekhna rang bhi behtreen aaye ga" Chachi remarked and I smiled down at my hands.

"JazakAllah!"

As they started talking to each other, getting the excuse I slipped through and stepped in the kitchen. My hina was dried up till then so I carefully picked up a glass and was filling it with water when someone grabbed the jug from me making me jump in my place as I came face to face with him....hussain's friend

"uh-?

"Mehndi kharab ho jaye gi tumhari" he calmly stated more like ordered and filled the glass with water before casually reaching it up to my lips and I quickly backed off, embarrassed with such awkwardness.

"JazakAllah!" I raised my hand for the glass but he didn't give it to me, making me look up at him a little.

"Tum muhabbat kerti ho Hussain se?" he asked out of nowhere as I was about to walk past him, my feet freeze in their place at his sudden quest, ignoring him not being able to comprehend why he was asking such a question I decided to leave.

Ajeeb insaan hen... Shaid Samra theek he keh rai thi in k barey mein.

The big day......finally 

"Tehreem its your nikah today! Everybody is here, how can you leave home?" Ma held my elbow stating, making it even difficult for me.

"Ma! Its my viva. Its important, I can't...

"More than your wedding?" she cut me through and I helplessly let a sigh out.

"Ma! Its only about a couple of hours, I will be back by Jummah. Inn Shaa Allah!" I tried to convince her. "and we already had a long discussion about this and you agreed, what happened now?"

"Beta! ghar mehmano se bhara para hea maghrib mein nikah hea, mein kia kahoon gi sab ko k dulhan kahan gai...? Viva deney?"

"Ch! But Ma! Nobody will ask, I will be back by 11 Inn Shaa Allah! And most of them don't even get up till 12" I threw my final card and she just glared me disapprovingly.

"its not even about guests only Tehreem! You shouldn't be going out today" she stated a little less firmly this time as I rummaged through my stuff in the drawer trying to find my gloves.

"Have you seen my gloves?"

"Why do you want them now?" she asked irritated.

"Ma! I can't go out like this" I showed her my hina laden hands and she heaved up a sigh of frustration.

"tumhen pata hea na tumharey chacha bhi ghar hen and how strict and particular he is, unhen pata chala k Tehreem collage gai hea nikah k din to...

"Ma! Please... itna pareshan mat hon. Mein viva khatam hotey he aa jaoon gi, in fact I will try to bring my turn a little ahead, okay?" I held her by shoulders assuring her and she remained quiet.

"Jao. Karo apni merzi" with that she walked back towards my door. "and your gloves are in the second drawer" announcing that she stepped out of my room and I let a long tired breath out.

Ya Rabb! make this day end quick and in the best of my favor. Ameen!

Haleemas'a POV

Same day.... 10 in morning

"Slaeem kahan hea?"

"Bari bibi ji! Wo to phool lene gaya hua hea" Nasreen informed me and I smacked my forehead remembering, I sent him for collecting the order.

"Acha phir Nawab bhai ko bolo k Tehreem ko le aaen collage se"

"Bibi ji! chacha to airport gaye hen" she reminded me and for a moment I felt like collapsing. I dunno what happened to my memory.

Khud he to bheja tha unhen airport or khud he bhool gai. Pata nai ye sab Akeley Sultan k bina mein ker paoon gi ya nai. Ya Allah tu himmat dena, tu izzat rakhna... meri bachi ka buhat bara din hea aj sab kuch khairiyat se ho jae.

"Dekho agar Nazim ho to bhejo usey merey pas"

I turned and stepped in the house, hall was still empty a few servants were busy in dusting, cleaning, arranging things while the guests were still asleep.

I was about to step towards the kitchen when footsteps were heard and I turned around finding Hussain's friend walking down the stairs.

"Good morning aunty!" he smiled.

"Good morning beta! I hope you had a good sleep" I smiled back but it faded a little as he stood in front of me, his eyes a little puffed and bloodshot.

"Are you okay? neend nai aai kia?" I asked and he pressed a smile.

"I had the perfect sleep Aunty! You don't worry"

"Chalo! Achi bat hea" we walked towards the kitchen. "ye batao nashte mein kia lo ge? American pancake kind of breakfast or typical Pakistani murgh choley wala nashta?"

He chuckled and then made a thoughtful face. "Murgh choley sounds awesome" with a thumbs up he smiled again and I nodded returning the gesture.

"tum betho shabash!" I offered him a chair and he obeyed. Just then Nazim marched in the kitchen.

"Bibi ji! Bulaya apne?"

"uh- han wo.....

I hesitated for a moment, kia sochey ga Hussain ka dost, nikah waley din dulhan ghar se ghayab.... "Tehreem ko collage se lana hea, wo farigh ho gai ho gi"

"ji bibi ji! Abhi gaya" he gave a final nod and rushed out. I looked at Ibraheem a little embarrassed but he wasn't having any such expression on his face.

"she had her final viva today, actually" I explained and he smiled a little, sipping water from the glass. "though Hussain has assured her that she can continue her studies in America, but my girl sometimes gets stubborn" I flashed a smile and he chuckled a little.

I turned and instructed Mariya to make a cup of tea.

"Uh- Aunty! Actually I have got to go"

"Arey! Per nashta to karo" I insisted. But he got up.

"Aunty! Actually thora kam hea to apk driver k sath he nikal jata hoon, he can drop me in the way if there is no iss..

"Oho! There is definitely no issue beta! but at least have some breakfast" I still added but he smiled.

"Thank you so much Aunty! Per mera kaheen puhanchna buhat zaroori hea"

And with that he marched out of the kitchen, there was a sudden urgency in his behavior.

Tehreem's POV

The gatekeeper over the gate always used to announce Abbu's name instead of my own when Nawab uncle come to pick me up, I didn't like my name being called over a loud speaker I dunno why it gave me a gross feeling.

"Asim Sultan!" I heard the name rang in the air and for a moment my heart dropped into my tummy and the same aching feeling surrounded me, gulping down the pain I picked my bag hung it over my shoulder and walked up to the gate.

Stepping out I couldn't find Nawab Uncle, but then I caught sight of Ma's car in a near distance and I walked up to the direction with my gaze lowered but just when I reached there a frown spread across my forehead as I found Hussain's friend sitting with Nazim at the front seat.

His black shades were hiding his eyes and his face was tensed, stiff. Once again a sick feeling churned inside my tummy.

What was he doing here???

"Assalam-o-Alaikum api!" Nazim greeted as I sat in silently.

"Walaikum Assalam!" I replied, keeping my voice low.

"Asslamalekum!" he turned his head and greeted in rather distorted way, I didn't like that unnecessary smile on his face plus the salaam....

Laanat to mat bhejiye...

"walaikum Assalam!" I looked down at my bag, now we were on the road.... Air inside the car went suffocated so I pulled the window down finally able to breathe properly.

"how was your Viva?" he asked breaking the silence, there was an edge in his tone... something I didn't like.

"Alhamdulilah, it was good" I tried to keep my tone as firm as I could, I took out my phone and opening the quran in it I started reciting quietly trying to wipe those thoughts away.

"Uh- Nazim! Yar wo ek calling card chaiye. Kisi convenience store per rukna zara"

"Ji sahib! Yahan nazdeek he hea" Nazim replied. And with a few minutes the car halted in front of a store at the side of a busy road.

"ye lo.... 500 wala lana" for a moment my heard jerked up and before I could protest or even think Nazim stepped out of the car leaving us two inside. I saw him jogging to the other side of the road.

I looked down once again mentally praying he won't start a conversation.

And to my relief he stepped out of the car, I let out a breath as he shut the door but just when I was about to relax I found him walking to the driving seat and within a minute he was on Nazim's place with the door shut and a click was heard as the doors got locked....

"What are you doing?"

He turned the key, already there in the ignition and my heart stopped beating as he started the car. "kia ker rahe hen ye pa? Nazim na aaya abhi" unknowingly my voice panicked as he brought the car once again on the road. "stop the car!"

"Tehreem! We need to talk okay, its important and please don't freak out am not kidnapping you" his voice was low and tone calm.

"I said stop the car I don't want to talk to you" I literally screamed and he sped up the vehicle making my head go spun and heart all numb inside. "Ghari rokiye, Rabb ka wasta apko!"

"don't make it difficult for me Tehreem! Trust me I mean no harm. I just want to talk....

"But I don't want to listen to you. just turn back and drop me home. Now" I cried in panic, but he didn't stop. Tears flowing down my eyes as I looked back Nazim was nowhere, cars, trucks, people busy in their normal life nobody knew I was stuck inside.

"where are we going? Why can't we talk at home?"

"We can't talk there... not anywhere near Hussain" my heart once again felt that sickest feeling as he mentioned his name.

"Aj nikah hea tumhara, us se pehley tumhara kuch baton ka jan lena buhat zaroori hea."

"Kuch zaroori nai hea, ap mujhey ghar choriye. Abhi isi waqt" I practically spatted but he shook his head, taking a turn to God knows where.

"Mujhey ghar jana hea. Allah k liye mat kijiye aesa, kun ker rahe hen ap ye sab?" my voice was breaking and the next moment it blocked in my throat along with the breath as he slammed hard on the brakes and the car halted with a loud ear shattering screech out from the tyre.

"there is no way am letting you go without telling you what I want to, plus.....

He turned his head, his eyes boring into mine... I just tried to vanish in the thin air as my back pressed hard against the leather of the seat.

"Plus am not letting you marry Hussain."

....

And BAM!!!!!

Hope u liked it guys... ;)

Randhawa has seriously gone NUTS.....

And Stay tuned for the bigger BAM ;)

Love you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 14.9K 34
Highest Ranking: #1 in Muslim! 9/21 #1 in Islamic! 9/20 #1 in MuslimLoveStory ~ #1 in HalalLove ~ What would you sacrifice for the perfect life? We...
598K 40.7K 73
I walked down the dark hallway, my eyes scanning the rooms on my way.The door was slightly ajar as I reached the end of the hallway, my hands pushing...
5.8K 1.1K 33
Completedβœ”βœ” Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim With the ups and the downs of this world, never fret never frown Allah know's. No matter what's inside or out...
109K 6K 43
✨ #1 in halallovestory on 10/30/2020 - 11/17/2020 ✨ "Were you ever, going to tell me about it? How can we be the same after all that's happened?" H...