A Harry Potter Love Story: Gr...

Bởi piper103

Gracie is headed off to Hogwarts. She's been living with the Weasley family for as long as she can remember... Xem Thêm

A Harry Potter Love Story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Read please!!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Note thingy
Book 2: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Book 3: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
IMPORTANT
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Book Four: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Book 5: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Book 6: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 16

40.3K 777 634
Bởi piper103

"Oh Merlin! Is this what a hangover feels like?"

Harry chuckled from the door frame, walking over to the bed. Ron sat up in his bed next to the one I was in. He had a small smile on his face. I held my head in one hand as I sat up. "So your feeling better then?"

"Yeah, just a headache. What happened last night? The last thing I remember is walking into Snape's office to clean." I turned to Harry and Ron, who looked really surprised and kind of disappointed. "Guys?"

"Well I came to see you, for your detention. But you got, sick? I'm not sure what was really going on. It was bad, so I took you to Dumbledore. You fell down once we were in there and you were holding your head, then he made me leave. We were all sitting it the common room waiting for you but you didn't come. Instead, we heard you screaming. So I ran to hospital wing. They wouldn't tell me anything except that it was a complication. But I don't think they knew. I think Dumbledore is the only one who knows what's wrong." Harry explained, watching me carefully, probably waiting for my reaction. I stopped to think, and I tried to remember that. Any of it.

"I'm going to try to remember. Tell me if any of this is true, okay?" They nodded in response, so I closed my eyes and tried to remember little details. "I asked you to take me somewhere in Snape's office?"

"That's true!" Harry said, his voice sounded a bit eager. "Okay. We got there, but then my head started to hurt. He made you leave, but you said that. Um, I, I asked him what was wrong." I screwed up my face, concentrating as hard as I could.

"Come on Gracie! Remember! You can do it!" Ron encouraged, placing a hand on my shoulder. That brought it back. I remember what happened. Before I blacked out!

"He said someone was controlling my mind! Then the pain increased and I asked him to make it stop! I couldn't see anymore. Everything was black, Dumbledore touched me and then I passed out." I opened my eyes, jumping up off the bed. Ron grabbed my shirt, pulling it down. Harry looked away, unsure why, I looked down. It was folded up below me. Blushing scarlet, I swatted Ron's hand away and fixed it myself.

"Your good Harry!" Ron said, giving Harry a thumbs up. Harry turned around with a smile, grabbing my waist and pulling me down onto his lap. "So, someone is controlling your mind?" I nodded. "Who?"

I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "I wish I had thought to ask!" We all sat there in silence for a few minutes. "Can we talk about something else? Anything else!"

"Yeah. So, did you figure out what you want to use for the tournament?" Ron smiled, looking at me in a teasing manner. I scowled.

"Not that either! I've got choices, but I don't want to use them! I want to do something different!" I groaned, leaning back a bit so that I was leaning on Harry. His hands tightened on my hips.

Ron and Harry looked at me, smirking. "Well you see," Ron started.

"While we were waiting for Neville, we found a solution to your problem!" Harry finished, smiling at me.

"We were going to tell you at dinner last night, but that was out of the question." Ron said, giving me a stern, fatherly sort of look. I rolled my eyes, but motioned for them to continue. "Harry?" I turned to Harry.

"How do you feel about turning into a mermaid?" Harry smirked, turning me around on his lap so that I was facing him. And straddling him. I blushed, but a smile appeared anyway. I nodded furiously. "Neville says he can find some other plant thing to help you!"

"That'd be great! Awe, thanks guys!" I hugged Harry tightly, then hopped up and hugged Ron.

"So you'll be a mermaid an Harry can grow gills!" He laughed, rolling off the bed. "So, we have all day. We got a two day pass to look for the stuff from the tournament and you have a week long pass to get better, though you seem fine?" Ron smirked, walking towards the door. "Want to milk it, you can lean on Harry an I and we can go get something to eat!"

I rolled my eyes, laughing. "I don't have to 'milk it'. I've got a massive headache! But lets go eat and then I'm going to the library to look up the mermaid thing. You guys can come with if you want, but you were in there all day yesterday so I'd doubt that!" I smiled, walking over to the door.

"Er, come here!" Harry said, jogging over to the door. He pulled me to him, looking down at my lack of pants. "The others are still in the common room. They had break first thing this morning."

"Seamus is down there!" Ron glared at the door, then moved behind me. I rolled my eyes, but didn't comment. Why don't I just summon a pair of pants? I opened my mouth to suggest it, but Harry pulled the door open, pushing me behind him slightly. We walked down the stairs, his arm around my waist, Ron scooting closer and closer behind me the farther down we went. When we finally got down the stairs, Nat and Mione were sitting on the couch in the corner and Seamus, Dean, and Neville were at a table near the window.

"Gracie!" Mione yelled, she and Nat got up running towards me. My head still hurt, and that didn't help, but I ignored it. Harry and Ron jumped out of the way, Harry just catching me as they attempted to tackle me on the stairs. I giggled a bit.

"Hi guys!"

"How ya feelin?" Nat asked, standing up and linking our arms. Mione took the other one, but Harry and Ron hovered, watching Seamus nervously. I rolled my eyes, hasn't Seamus gotten over it yet? Obviously I'm Harry's girl.

"I'm okay. Been better and I've been worse. I need to go get dressed, help me up there?" I asked, turning towards our dorm.

"You're asking for help?" Seamus asked, standing up. Dean hovered behind him like Harry and Ron were with me. Dean looked nervous and he kept trying to pull Seamus backwards. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm fine. I meant help as in come with me. Guess I misworded the sentence. Bye!" I managed to keep it as blunt as possible, then I bounded up the stairs with Nat and Mione right behind me. "Weird!" I rolled my eyes, sitting on my bed while Mione closed the door.

"You'd think he'd realize by now!" Nat laughed, throwing a pair of jeans at me. I pulled out a red shirt with gold print on it, then walked into the bathroom to change. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair while I was in there, today just isn't a make up day. "So, how are you really? And none of that crap where the guys don't think we can handle it!"

"Someone's controlling my mind!" I sighed, running a hand through my hair. Mione whimpered, coming over to hug me. "I don't know who. And don't tell Ginny. I'll just tell her I got hurt but that I'm fine now. Obviously I am so it won't be a problem. Anyway, I have to go to the library. I need to find out how I'm going to do this!" I sighed, running a hand through my hair again.

"Do what?" Nat whispered, getting off the bed. "Whatever it is, we're here for you!" She hugged me, then opened the door for me.

"Thanks guys! I'm going to turn into a mermaid!" I laughed, heading down the stairs. Mione and Nat giggled, following me down. I saw Ron and Harry, both with their backs to us. "Shhh!" I whispered, creeping up behind the to of them. "Boo!"

"Bloody hell!"

"Blimey Gracie! Where did you come from?" Ron gasped, clutching at his heart. Nat came up beside me, placing a hand on his shoulders.

"Well you see Ron, there's this magical thing called sex. Uncle Sirius did it. And Gracie here," she wrapped her arm around my shoulder. "Was the sperm that won!"

I burst into laughter, fist pumping the air. "I won!" I cheered, Nat and I skipped around in circles, singing 'we are the champions' while Mione and Harry laughed hysterically. Ron's ears turned bright red.

"Come on then. Champions have to eat!" Harry laughed, grabbing my hand. Mione sighed dramatically. "What?" He asked, leading me towards the portrait hole. The bell rang, meaning they had to get to their next class.

"Nothing. See you later Gracie!" She hugged me, then pulled Nat out the door.

"Can't we play hookie?" She groaned, letting Mione pull her towards potions. Wait, do I still have to go to detention?

"Do I still have detention?" I asked, pushing the door to the hall open. Harry looked at Ron, who shrugged. "I'll take that as a you don't know?" They nodded. "Well okay then." I walked to our table and put some food on my plate. There wasn't anyone in the hall except a teacher or two, so things were really quiet.

"So. You're going to the library?" Ron asked, I nodded, taking a sip of my pumpkin juice. "Have fun with that!" He scoffed, rolling his eyes. I ignored him, playing with my food. "Eat!"

"Now!" Harry commanded, he grabbed my hand, keeping me from playing with it. I groaned, lifting my fork and taking a bite. "Thank you!" He smiled, letting go of me. He and Ron went back to speaking while I continued to push stuff around my plate. After a while, I got bored.

"I'm done! I'll be at the library if you need me!" I got up, walking away.

"Bye!" The chorused, probably watching me go. I walked out of the hall, but instead of going to the library, I walked towards potions. The door was open and no one was in there. He must not have class right now. I walked to his office, knocking on the door.

"Come in!" I opened the door, his frown softened slightly, but his face was still dark and cold. "Yes? What is it?"

"Well, first of all, I'd like to say I'm sorry for class yesterday. And anything else I may have said. I don't really remember, but that's no excuse. I'm sorry. Second of all, I was given a pass to get better, but I'd like to finish my detention. Obviously I sassed and I'd feel bad if I didn't finish out my punishment. I'll see you tonight Sir!" I waved, starting for the door. None of that was planned, but it's all quite true.

"Ms. Black wait just a minute!" He stood up, an unreadable expression on his face. I turned around, but didn't meet his eye. "As to your apology I will accept it, base upon the grounds that you were not in control. And as to your punishment, while the fact that you do not wish to weasel your way out of it as most children would is most noble, you will not finish it. It will be dropped. You will use your pass to get bed rest, while you may feel fine, I can assure you, you are not! That is all. Good day!" He sat back down, returning to whatever he was doing. I stood there a minute, shocked.

"Thank you Professor. Have a good day!" He merely nodded, but that was enough. I hurried from the room, heading for the library. That was weird!

*******************************************

"Gracie! The ball is tomorrow! Come on!" Ginny squealed, shaking me. I sat up quickly, checking my watch for the time. Six a.m.

"Ginny, the ball is tomorrow. Why are you waking me up at six a.m. today?" I groaned, watching her and Mione tug at Harry's grip on my waist. While I was on bed rest, I did all my homework, spoke to Neville about the task, and more.

"Because we have an appointment in Hogsmeade at eight, plus two more at eleven and two!" Mione yelled, placing a foot on Harry's stomach and shoving.

"Ow!" He yelled, letting go and falling over the edge of the bed. I peeked over the edge, seeing him on the floor. He looked so cute and confused. "I take it you have to go?"

I giggled, nodding my head. "Hogsmeade awaits!" I rolled my eyes, bent down, and kissed his cheek. "See you later!" Ginny and Mione grabbed me, towing me out of the room. "Mione?"

"Yes?"

"You never told me. Who are you going with?"

"Oh!" She blushed. "It's a surprise!"

"Oh okay. Well. I can assure you Ron's date won't have any fun!" I giggled, watching her face heat further. She pushed me into our dorm, shutting the door. Nat shoved me into the bathroom, I took my shower, did my thing, you know. I got out and brushed my hair, leaving it down. "So!" I called, opening the bathroom door. Ginny handed me my clothes. "Thanks. So, what appointments are these exactly?" I asked, pulling on the jeans and top. It was deep blue and off the shoulders. I pulled on a pair of mocha boots to go with it.

"Hair, nails, and a spa thing!" Nat shrugged, smiling to herself. I nodded, putting in some hoop earrings. Ginny pushed me into a chair, squealing. I noticed that they were all dressed up, hair done and make up fixed perfectly.

"Guess what happens tomorrow?" I looked up, letting them do my make up, not that I had a choice in the matter. It was Mione who answered.

"Each Hogwarts girl is aloud a sister or parent to help them get ready, courtesy of the female teachers! And if you have no one, then you can call someone from Hogsmeade!" My jaw dropped, that was one thing I hadn't expected. Pulling my wand, I sent a message to Maxie.

"Expecto Patronum!" My patronus flew out, waiting expectantly. "Okay, can you come to the school tomorrow? We're aloud help for the ball and I'd love for you to come help me!" I squealed, sending the patronus off.

"There ya go!" Nat smiled, handing me a mirror. Bottom eyeliner, mocha brown eye shadow, lip gloss, and mascara. I thanked them, heading for the door. Harry and Ron were waiting in the common room. Harry came up, kissing my cheek.

"You look beautiful!" He smiled, taking my hand. "So, some girls came down here talking about hoping it wasn't to late to schedule an appointment for today!" He smirked, looking amused at the thought.

"Thankfully we had Mione. She scheduled out appointments when exactly?" I asked, turning to look at her. She blushed.

"The night he announced when it would be held."

"And thank Merlin she did!" Nat sighed, linking her arm with Mione's. Ginny stood on the other side of her, slipping her arm through Nat's other arm. I nodded happily, who wants to go to a ball looking like you do everyday? I even heard some girls talking about getting contacts so they don't have to wear glasses to the ball.

Mum's patronus floated in front of us as we reached the village. "Meet me in the pub! I'd love to!" I turned to the girls, who were all beaming at me. I checked my watch and we had ten minutes to get to the salon.

"Lets go! We have ten minutes! Bye Harry!" I kissed his cheek, then we jogged off, reaching our destination right as they called our names. Numerous girls sent us glares, including the one who asked Harry to dance when Grandma McGonagall was teaching us. We were all taken in different directions.

"Hi! So, what were you looking to do with it?" The girl smiled, playing with my hair as she spoke.

"Well, I'm not sure. I want it to look nice for the ball. Any suggestions?" I asked, turning to face her. Her eyes lit up.

"Ooh! The ball! I have a great idea! We could highlight with some lighter browns, bring out your eyes a bit. Not that they don't already pop, but anyway. Ooh! And we could layer it, that way you could put it in curls and it'll look flowy!" She smiled, pulling out some scissors. I nodded, smiling happily at her. "We'll layer it first. Remember, you have to wait so many hours after its high lighted to wash it, okay?" I nodded again.

She spent maybe an hour, cutting and snipping at my hair. She gave me bangs, cutting them at an angle and flipping them over to one side. When she was done, I thought it looked great. And it felt so much lighter! She took me over to some station thing. Mione, Nat, and Ginny were already there. She washed my hair, then streaked it, she put silver over the plates. "Okay! Wait here and I'll be back to take them out when they're finished!" She chirped, hopping away. The door twinkled and Mum walked in.

"Yes I'm looking for my girls. There are four of them. Two under the name Black, one named Weasley, and a Granger!" She smiled. The woman at the front desk pointed to us, Mum walked back with a smile. "Sooo, what did you get?" She asked, taking a seat across from us.

"I got mine straightened and a heat treatment so it doesn't frizz. It'll look shiny and sleek!" Mione smiled, sitting up.

"I dyed mine! Nat shrugged, smiling. We all turned to her. "Don't worry, nothing crazy. It's a darker brown. It almost looks black, but not." Mum nodded, turning to Ginny.

"I just cut mine, and had the same treatment as Mione!" She smiled, toying with the ends of her hair. They all turned to me, expectant smiles on their faces.

"I had mine layered and high lighted. It'll have different shades of brown now and it'll look natural and flowy if we curl it tomorrow!" I smiled, watching the lady who did my hair lead another girl back here. The dancing girl. She smirked at me, but also glared. Her eyes were different though. They were a different color. They looked like Nat's!

"Okay, your hair was blonde before, so the brown will take longer to set. Okay?" She nodded, blinking her eyes. Colored contacts. "Are you ready?" I looked at the lady again, then the girls. Nat, Mione, and Ginny had left, and were waiting at the front. I nodded, smiling at the woman.

She took them out and my jaw dropped. I love it! I squealed, turning around to face Mum. The girl who liked Harry, I still don't know her name, looked down, definitely sad. "Do you like it?" I asked, pointing my question at Mum. She nodded, smiling more than I was. "Thank you!" I grinned, turning back to lady that did it. I pulled out some money for a tip. "I love it!"

"I'm glad! You'll look great!" She winked, pocketing the coins. Mum and I bounced up front, I handed Mione my half of the bill, twirling my hair around my fingers. We left after that, all of us smiling.

"We have an hour an a half before our next appointment!" Mione said, looking at her watch.

"I came here on break, so I have to go. Harry and Ron were in the pub when I left, I bet they're still there. You girls should come while you wait!" Mum smiled, turning in that direction. I shivered in the cold air, we all nodded quickly, hurrying towards the pub. She was right, the boys were in there. The four of us girls walked over, Mione and Ginny sat beside Ron while Nat pulled up a chair. I stood there for a moment, not wanting to just barge into their conversation.

"Hey!" Harry smiled, grabbing my hand. I smiled back,sitting down beside him. He wrapped an arm around me when I shivered, chuckling. "Cold?" I nodded, a smile on my face.

"What did you all do to your hair?" Ron gasped, looking at each of us. My hair was behind me, so I'm not sure how he saw it, but the others had fluffed theirs out, putting it on full display.

"Cut it!" Ginny smiled.

"Dyed it!" Nat shrugged.

"Heat treatment!" Mione blushed, but I didn't answer. I just hid mine better. Harry however removed his arm, turning sideways to look at me. I blushed, looking down. I probably shouldn't have come where I knew he was going to be if I wanted it to be a surprise, but all well.

"Well?" Ron urged, eyeing me. I shrugged my shoulders, toying with my hands.

"Nothing really. Just layered it!" I mumbled, pulling it over to the side.

"You added color too!" Harry whispered, leaning in closer to me. I shivered at how close his voice was. I scooted closer towards him, resting my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

"Okay, you're right. I high lighted it!" I giggled, kissing his cheek. "Do you like it?"

"You look beautiful either way! But yes, I do like it!" He smiled, kissing the top of my head.

Our other appointments went well. I got my nails painted to match my dress and the spa was really relaxing. We had all sorts of things done, but I mostly stuck with the skin treatments, by the time I was done, my skin was flawless and I was really happy. Nat signed us all up for a wax, which hurt, but none of us complained. We spent most of the day in Hogsmeade, getting ready. Tomorrow is the ball, and then, the task.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

22.3K 555 112
(FRED WEASLEY LOVE STORY) (Y/n) Black, a beautiful girl and has a lot of secrets from her past, will she be able to over come the challenges with bei...
6.3K 114 30
Rose can't wait to get to Hogwarts but her cousins choice of friends is making her think he might be a little crazy. As the years go on Scorpius sta...
1K 3 15
gracie weasley is a 12 year old girl who as a crush on the one and only harry potter the boy who lives she is the sister of Ron weasley, Fred weasley...
1.2K 74 24
Book 1 Asteria Malfoy has just transferred back to Hogwarts after being gone since her first year. She is being thrown into a relatively new world, w...