A Harry Potter Love Story: Gr...

By piper103

Gracie is headed off to Hogwarts. She's been living with the Weasley family for as long as she can remember... More

A Harry Potter Love Story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Read please!!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Note thingy
Book 2: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Book 3: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
IMPORTANT
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Book Four: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Book 5: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Book 6: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 11

41.1K 833 502
By piper103

One day. One day. Tomorrow is the first task! Harry and I walked through the corridors hand in hand, ignoring everyone around us. Stupid badges. 'Mr. and Mrs. Potter stinks' 'go Diggory!' Blah blah blah. I'm so tired of this! I can't stand Cedric! First he hurts Ginny, then he tricks me into thinking he actually has a heart by trying to comfort me when I found out I had to be in this stupid thing, and then he pulls a stunt like this!

I spotted him in the court yard, pointing him out to Harry. Yeah. Harry wants to tell him about the dragons. Says its only fair. "Cedric? Can we talk?" Harry grunted, not happy about the badges either. His friends laughed at Harry as he and Cedric walked away. I made sure Harry wasn't looking before I shot them the bird. They shut up real quick.

"Harry! Gracie! Look, I swear, I had nothing to do with those badges! My friends, they thought it would be funny! I told them not to but-"

"Dragons." Harry cut him off. "The first task is dragons!" His face paled a bit.

"Your sure?" Harry and I nodded.

"Thanks Harry. And Gracie. I, I'll try to get them to take off those stupid badges! It really wasn't my idea!" He smiled, running a hand through his hair.

"Thanks!" Harry smiled a bit, turning to walk away.

"Oi! Potter!" Malfoy said, standing in a tree. Pft! Coward! "So, my Dad and I made a bet. I don't think you'll last ten minutes in this tournament. Dad disagrees. He don't think you'll last five!" He laughed, along with his cronies. Harry said something, but I didn't listen. I pulled my wand, firing a spell at Malfoy. We turned around to walk away.

"How dare yee?" Moody yelled, hobbling past us. "I'll teach you to fire at a wizard with his back turned!" He turned Draco into a ferret. I burst into a fit of laughter. He shoved him down Crabbe's pants, making me drop to the ground in fits of laughter. Harry was laughing hysterically and Moody was attracting a crowd.

"Alastor? Alastor what are you doing?" Professor McGonagall came running, looking worried. She should be!

"Teaching a lesson!" He snarled throwing Malfoy around in the air. She lectured him, turning Malfoy back. 'My father will hear about this!' Blah blah we hear it every year! "You two!" He pointed at Harry and I. "Come with me!"

He took us to his office, taking Harry in first. When he came out, he looked really happy. And kind of smug. "What happened?" I asked, pushing off the wall.

"I know how to get rid of my dragon!" He sighed. "I'll wait for you! It's your turn!"

I nodded, walking into the office. I took a seat, not wanting to be here long. "Potter knows what the first task is, so I'd say you do too?" I nodded. "Good. Then I know you have a plan. Can I hear it?"

"Reducto to the eyes." I said, keeping it short and sweet. He smiled, leaning back into his chair.

"Good. You've got guts kid. Your tough. What do you want to be when you get older?"

"An auror. Always have!" I finally smiled, thinking of my future. He smiled again, nodding his head.

"You'd be a damn good one!" He cursed, smiling at me. "I think you'll be just fine in this tournament. Make sure you use reducto and look for one a little stronger. Cast both real quick, aim for the eyes like you said. Your a smart kid. You can handle it!" He said, standing up. I nodded, heading towards the door.

"Thanks Professor!" I opened it up, seeing Harry standing there.

"Dang good auror huh?" He smirked, throwing his arm over my shoulder. I just winked, then started laughing. "So, he told me to use my strengths," Harry whispered, looking around the halls. "That's flying. Can you teach me that summoning spell you always do? Accio? I could summon my broom and use it!"

Harry smiled, looking extremely happy with his plan. "Of course I'll teach you!" I smiled, pulling him into the empty charms room. "Right now!" I smirked, picking up a pillow. "Just say accio pillow and focus on the pillow!" He nodded, pulling out his wand.

"Accio pillow!" There was a tug at the pillow in my hands. Nodding at him, he tried again. "Accio pillow!" This time, it fought harder to get away.

"I think if you try one more time you'll be fine Harry! Come on! Focus really hard!"

"Accio pillow!" It flew from my hands right to him. "Thanks!" He smiled, tossing it aside. "Accio chair!" The chair skidded across the room, stopping in front of him. "Accio!" He stopped, a smirk coming over his face. "Accio Gracie!" I laughed as I felt myself being pulled across the room.

"I didn't know you could summon people like that!" I giggled, he wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I rested my hands on his chest, smiling up at him. We stayed there, silent for a few minutes.

"Gracie, promise me you'll be careful tomorrow?" Harry said, resting his forehead on mine.

"Only if you will!" I whispered, kissing him softly. "I promise Harry."

"And I promise you." He smiled, hugging me. I love our sweet moments like this! But it's sad that it takes something like this to get one.

"Oh, sorry!" We both turned towards the door, who showed Neville standing there awkwardly. "Um, I was looking for Gracie. Er, the rose is here! Should I ask now?" I nodded furiously.

"Go go go! Ask her now!" I squealed, pushing him out of the door. He nodded, but looked a bit nervous. "You'll be great!" I smiled, pulling Harry out the door with me. I pulled them both up to the common room, I opened the door quickly and pointed to Ginny in the corner. He walked over there quickly, the rose hidden behind his back. Is it wrong to eavesdrop.

"Hi Ginny! Uh, whatcha doin?" She looked up and smiled at him, then down at the book she was reading and frowned.

"I'm studying, I want to see if there's anything I can tell Gracie during the task. I'm worried about her!" She bit her lip nervously. Neville shifted on his feet, then sat beside her.

"Hey! Cheer up! We all know Gracie, she'll do great! Brilliant even! You know, I bet she wins?" Neville smiled. Ginny smiled back, looking a bit proud.

"I'm glad she's my big sister. She's always been there. Sometimes my brothers are overwhelming, but I know that she's always there. Oh, I'm sorry! You must have come over here for a reason and I'm babbling!" She giggled, looking at her shoes. I smiled, moved by what she said. I don't just have Lilly and James to win for, I have Ginny too. All my little siblings and my family. That's who I'm doing it for.

"Yeah um, I wanted to ask you something!" He pulled the rose out from behind him and her eyes widened. "Will you go to the Yule Ball with me?"

"Of course I will!" She squealed, taking the rose and giving Neville a one arm hug.

"Sweet success!" I sighed, walking over to the couch. Harry laughed, following me, but I didn't get to be comfortable.

"Oi! Gracelyn Paige Black!" Nat yelled, standing with Mione at the top of the stairs. Multiple people turned to look at me. "You're going to bed! Lets go get dinner! You have to be well rested for the task tomorrow!" She came down, never breaking eye contact. Multiple people in the room nodded and murmured in agreement.

"You too Potter!" Fred and George started down the stairs from the boys dorm. Harry and I exchanged a quick glance. We were dragged into the hall, where there were only two or three students since dinner just started, but I noticed all the champions in here, each with a few friends. Ginny and Neville came with us, Neville helping Harry, Fred, and George and of course Ginny was with the girls and I.

"Gracie!" Fleur tapped my shoulder. "I wanted to wish you luck tomorrow! I know you'll do great!" She pulled me into a hug, then whispered in my ear. "Do you know what the first task is?" I nodded. "Good! I couldn't let you go in unsure! That's wrong! Diggory know and so does Viktor! I assume you told Harry?" She whispered, taking a seat beside me.

"He told me," I nodded, taking Harry's hand. She smiled, watching the action.

"You two make a lovely couple!" She clapped her hands together, then skipped off. I finished eating, then let them drag me off in another direction. They took me upstairs to our dorm and tucked me, weird right? It's sweet though that they're helping. I love my friends!

"Night Harry!" I whispered, going to sleep.

*******************************************

"Gracie wake up!" They shouted, shaking me violently. I sat up, fully alert and ready. "Girls! Attack!" Nat commanded. Ginny came at me with robes that had my name on the back. "They dropped this off five minutes ago!" I nodded, putting them on. They were tight, but easy to move in. Mione was pulling on my hair with a brush, mumbling about it still being blonde.

"You said to put it up, right?" She asked, looking at Nat.

"Yeah, and here! Let me see real quick. She braided a piece, then put it in with the rest of my hair so that I had a pony tail with a small braid on the side. It looked cute! Ginny handed me my converse, smiling happily. I put them on, then searched for my wand. I put it in the waistband of my pants, skipping towards the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Shoes?" I nodded. "Hair, yes. Uniform check, good! Wand?" I nodded again. "Anything else you need?" Mione asked, going down her check list.

"Nope. Just to get down there. Wait, yes!" I ran towards the door and swung it open, I bounded to the bottom.

"Gracie!" There stood Mum, Dad and the twins. Girls were all over the place, cooing at my little brother and sister.

"Lilly! James!" I giggled, running towards them. I was right, they're eyes have already changed color. They're so beautiful! I took both of them into my arms, holding them close.

"Who are these little cuties?" Lavender asked, tickling James. He got a bit fussy, so I started rocking him. She nearly hopped away when he wailed at her.

"My little brother and baby sister!" I smiled, looking at the portrait hole that had just opened.

"Oh my grandbabies!" Professor McGonagall squealed, Ginny, Nat, and Mione came down the steps, they're jaws dropping.

"Gracie delivered them!" Mum smiled, wrapping an arm around me. I held James out to Professor McGonagall, letting her hold her great great grandson. I smiled, playing with Lilly.

"What are they're names?" Nat asked, looking at them over my shoulder. "Who named them?"

"Since Gracie did an amazing job delivering them, and she did it by herself with a mother who'd never had a child before," Mum smiled. "We let her name them. We picked the middle names. Gracie, care to tell them?"

"Lilly and James!"

"Oh!" Professor McGonagall smiled widely, kissing the top of my head. "They're perfect!"

"Lilly Grace Black, and James Nathaniel Black. After all three Potter's, Lilly James and Harry, and the middle names after our nieces." Dad smiled, taking back his son. "Have fun taking Lilly from Gracie! She cries and wails when Gracie puts her down!"

"Awe!" Mione cooed. "Let me try!" I handed her over, but as Dad said, she cried and wailed. She passed Lilly to Mum, but Lilly don't stop. Grandma McGonagall took her happily, rocking her for a few seconds. It didn't work. Nat tried, she stopped for a minute. Lilly's eyes fluttered open, she searched Nat's face, then wailed louder, as if he thought she'd been tricked. Many people were covering their ears, but watching in awe. Ginny tried last, but it didn't work, she gave her back.

"Awe what's a matter pretty girl? Hm? What's wrong sissy?" I whispered, rocking her back and forth. She stopped crying, her big beautiful eyes met mine. They seemed smarter than a normal baby. Good! Harry sat down beside me, holding James. He smiled at me.

"Awe guys! They look like you two! They could be your kids!" Ginny squealed, clapping we hands. There was a knock at the door. When Seamus opened it, Fleur stepped through.

"I told you! You two make a lovely couple! You'll have a beautiful family someday!" She smiled, looking at Harry and I. I blushed brightly, busying myself with Lilly. "It's time!"

I nodded. "Mum? Dad? Can I hold her until we get down there?" I gulped, looking at them nervously. "She's kind of keeping me from going mental right now!" Dad chuckled, hugging me tightly.

"You'll be great!" Harry and I stood up, holding a baby in one arm, and holding hands with the other. We walked down to the pitch in silence, both of us extremely nervous. We sat down, side by side, still holding the babies and cooing at them.

Click click click!

"Harry! Cheating on Gracie! You two were a perfect couple!" Some woman gasped. I looked up in surprise.

"This is Gracie!" Harry chirped, his eyes never leaving James. I went back to playing with Lilly Grace. "The Beuxbaton girls are mostly veela, Gracie is part veela. Her hair turns blonde when she's around them!" He explained.

"Well you look beautiful! So, tell me, who's the kids?" She asked, a quill in hand. "Promise!" She said, noting me staring at it. "It's not quick quotes! And I'll have your parents read it before I publish it! Rita Skeeter at your service!" I nodded, smiling.

"I used some if the pictures of your articles for my wall! I have a photo wall of my time as Hogwarts! There are ones of my friends and I and Harry and I." She smiled happily. "Anyway, this is my little brother James, an my little sister, Lilly!"

"James and Lilly? Did you name them?" She asked, smiling at me. I nodded.

"James and Lilly were amazing people! They were my Dad's best friends and Harry's parents. I loved them, even as a baby apparently!" I smiled, hugging baby Lilly.

"Ms. Skeeter! Another time! The tournaments starting!" Crouch walked in with a bag in hand. All of the champions were in here during her little interview. She left quickly, not wanting to get in trouble I suppose. I handed Lilly to Mum, trying not to rip her back when she started yelling.

"I'll be back sissy! I promise!" I kissed her head, and she stopped crying, but was still sniffling. Harry had put James to sleep, so that wasn't much trouble. Mum and Dad left, sending glares at Crouch. Ludo Bagman is here? He's friends with Arthur! Hm. Wonder why? They started explaining the task. So I make the dragon go blind then steal an egg that's been hidden with its babies? Great! You never take a baby from its mama! Especially if that mama is a fire breathing dragon!

Cedric got a tiny green dragon, Fleur and Viktor's weren't all that bad either. Harry, got the horntail and I wanted to cry. I pulled out a dragon that burnt my hand by spitting fire at me. Joy! It actually looks kind of familiar? Harry and I sat in silence, awaiting our turn. Cedric is in the lead from what we can hear. Next it was Harry's turn. I listened as people screamed and yelled. Then I heard the screams turn panicked and I began to freak out.

The next thing I know, everything is quiet, and Harry's bursting into the tent. "I did it!" He smiled, holding up a golden egg. I held him tightly. "Your turn love! Be careful!" I nodded, I took out my wand and gripped it tightly. I walked towards the entrance, narrowing my eyes, determined to win. Harry had beat Cedric!

"Gracelyn Black!" They announced. People cheered loudly, all over the place. I walked into the arena.

"It's Norbert!" Hagrid yelled, his voice traveling to my ears. Norbert? Oh! Okay! So I get the one the breathes fire like a mad man! Okay, I can do this. I aimed my wand at its eyes.

"Go!"

"Reducto!" The dragon roared, shaking his head. I took off towards the egg. It got hot, and people screamed, I hit the deck, flipping over on my back. "Aguamenti!" Water shot out at the fire, making it disappear. "Reducto!" I scrambled towards the egg again. Three feet Gracie, three feet!

"The tail!" Nat screamed, I spun around. It swiped at my feet, I jumped as high as I could, just barely making it over.

"Reducto!" I hissed, not wanting to hurt Norbert too bad. Hagrid would be so upset. She breathed fire again. "Aguamenti!" I ran forwards, jumping at the egg. I grabbed it, then the tail came down on top of me. I flattened against the rock, the air leaving me in seconds.

"She's still got the egg! It's over!" Dad yelled. I screamed as I saw the fire coming at me. The horn sounded, signaling the end. I couldn't stand though. They led the dragon out, and Charlie came rushing over.

"Help!" He screamed. "Come on Gracie! Don't do this! Come on!" He yelled. I saw him, I heard him, but I couldn't do anything else. I was lifted onto a stretcher, but all the injuries were on my back, so I was placed on my stomach. Lots of people came running, including Harry.

"I'm fine!" I sighed, trying to get up, but instead I yelped in pain, laying still. Tears welled in Ginny's eyes.

"You won Gracie! You got all tens!" Nat smiled, taking my hand as we walked. Well they walked. "We're all so proud of you!"

"My amazing daughter!" Dad smiled, laying a hand on my head, stroking my hair. Maxie carried the twins, crying. Grandma McGonagall was behind her, tears in her eyes as well.

"Merlin!" Madam Pomfrey gasped, rushing over. Rite Skeeter came in, taking multiple pictures, but the twins, Fred and George that is, ushered her out. I stayed still, not moving. My vision was blurry, but I fought it.

"Gracie!" Ron came in, saying his first words to me in weeks. "I'm so sorry! I know you don't want this! Please! You have to get better!" He begged, dropping to his knees. I just smiled at him, ruffling his hair.

"I'm tired!" I said, my eyes drooping. "I want to take a nap!"

"Keep her awake! She could have a concussion!" Pomfrey yelled, I snapped my eyes open.

"Bloody hell!" I grumbled, trying to keep my eyes open. People chuckled, others cried, Harry just sat on the side of the bed. "Sorry Harry. I was careful, I swear!" I mumbled, taking his hand.

"I know. I watched." He whispered, kissing my head. Cedric and Fleur came running, Viktor no where in sight.

"Gracie!" Fleur wailed, sitting on the other side of me.

"We saw everything! How are you holding up?" Cedric asked, looking over me worriedly. "That was brilliant! You're the only one who did it properly!" He smiled, patting my shoulder. I yelped.

"Watch it Diggory!" Harry and Ron chorused, Fred and George stepped forward.

"I'm sorry!" He mumbled, looking horrified. I just nodded, my eyes dropping further.

"Done! You'll be sore, but for the most part you're healed up!" Pomfrey smiled. I nodded, rolling over. It hurt, a lot, but I sat up, reaching for Lilly, who was watching me with a tear stained face. I reached for James too, holding them close to me.

"See! I told you all I was fine!" I giggled, tickling James a bit. He made that gurgling sound, his eyes twinkling. Harry wrapped an arm around my waist, gently pulling me closer to him.

We all had a good time that night. Fred and George threw a party in the common room. We were up so late Grandma McGonagall had to come in. "I'm excited too, but you need sleep!"

She hissed, glaring at each of us. They had us open our eggs, which was a bust because all it was was shrieking. Ear splitting shrieking!

Ron was back to his old self. Mum and Dad went home, taking the twins, but they promise to be back for the second part of the tournament. Everyone was impressed with Harry and I, especially Moody. Hagrid cried, saying he was sorry about Norbert, who is now Norberta according to Charlie. I told him it was fine, that I was healed and that it's just part of the tournament. We still have classes, starting up again Monday.

But, for tonight, I'm going to bed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546 1 12
Gracie weasley is a 13 year old girl who is friends with Hermione Granger and harry potter, her brothers are Ron weasley fred weasley, George weasley...
124K 2.4K 20
What if Ron had a twin sister? But alike in some ways but not many. She is sorted into Slytherin not Gryffindor. Her parents we ashamed a Weasley in...
132K 3.9K 143
Anne Potter is Harry Potter's adoptive sister. They've been living with the Dursleys for as long as they can remember. What happens when Anne goes...
22.3K 555 112
(FRED WEASLEY LOVE STORY) (Y/n) Black, a beautiful girl and has a lot of secrets from her past, will she be able to over come the challenges with bei...