A Harry Potter Love Story: Gr...

By piper103

Gracie is headed off to Hogwarts. She's been living with the Weasley family for as long as she can remember... More

A Harry Potter Love Story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Read please!!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Note thingy
Book 2: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Book 3: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
IMPORTANT
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Book Four: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Book 5: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Book 6: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 3

41.5K 878 501
By piper103

"Out. Now!" Nat and I pushed Dad's door open and walked over, pulling him out of bed. He looked up in surprise, staring at the two of us. We crossed our arms, smirking. "Did you get a glimpse of Maxie?"

"No!" He grumbled, rubbing his arse. "That hurt Gracelyn Paige!" I rolled my eyes, covering Maxie up completely with the blankets. It's my job as maid of honor to make sure everything goes smoothly, and I'll be danged if I don't do it.

"Yeah yeah, sorry. Now, out!" Nat pulled him up, pushing him out the door. "Harry's waiting for you in his room. Nine of the guys are allowed to see the girls, so don't try anything. Got it? And if you tell anyone you saw us you will be in pain!" I smirked, closing the door in his face. Maxie sat up, laughing behind us.

"That was great guys! I knew I did a good job!" She smiled, laughing at the two of us. Her eyes were all lit up and you could see the excitement rolling off of her in waves. "So, who's showering first?"

"You!" Nat and I chorused, is she crazy? We pulled her up, shoving her into the bathroom. "Now, go doll yourself up! Shave, wash your hair, all that good stuff!" Nat called, shutting the door on a laughing Maxie. There was a knock on the door, so, drawing our wands, we approached it quietly. "Who goes there?"

"It's Ginny and Hermione!"

"Password?" I said, placing a hand on the doorknob. Nat and I sent them a password last night so that we don't open the door for anyone else.

"Snarrgleump!" Ginny giggled, whispering it quietly. I opened the door, smiling at them and pulling them in quickly. "Is she in the shower?" I nodded, sitting Ginny down. Nat, Ginny, Mione, and I got up really early and took ours, then put our hair up so it was still wet and wouldn't frizz.

"Okays. So, what do we do while we're waiting?" Ginny asked, sitting in the spinning chair. We all looked at the thousands of beauty supplies we placed on the table earlier.

"I guess we could work on you guys!" Nat suggested, shrugging her shoulders and plugging up the curling iron. "Go ask Maxie if she cares!" I nodded, walking over to the bathroom door.

"Maxie?" There was a faint sound behind the door. "We were wondering if you would mind if we worked on Mione and Ginny while we're waiting?"

"Of course not! Go ahead! I want to be perfect, so I might be a while!" I rolled my eyes, thanked her, and went back over to the others. Nodding at Nat, I pushed Ginny's chair back and let her hair down. I blow dried it quickly, then grabbed the curling iron. I curled the tips and let the top fall in loose waves. I noticed Nat straightening Mione's hair perfectly, leaving it sleek and shiny.

"Make up!" Ginny squealed, clapping her hands excitedly. I laughed, nodding my head.

"I need you to hold still okay?" She nodded, her eyes widening. "What color is your dress?" I watched the smirk form on her face.

"The same color as my hair!" I nodded again, pulling out some light browns, that match her eyes. I gave her a smoky eye look, adding eyeliner to her waterline, and lined her lips in a deep red, adding a lighter red as a lip gloss. I added some foundation and a little extra base, making her skin look flawless. Adding a light blush to her cheekbones, she was finished.

"Wow Ginny! You look sixteen!" Maxie giggled, spinning Ginny around in circles. Mione was finished too. Her make up consisted of lots of light pinks, but overall had the same effect as Ginny's with the smoky eyes, bottom eyeliner and giving her the older look.

"Your turn!" I pushed her into the chair, heating up the curling iron. "What should we do?" I asked, helping Nat dry her hair.

"I say we all do the smoky eye, it looks good and we all have the brown eyes so it'll match. But, we should do hers in greys and silvers to match her belt on the dress. We could do her hair in a bun and curl the ends?" She shrugged, taking the brush in her hands. I nodded eagerly, taking the curling iron in hand.

Mione and Nat worked on getting it up in a bun, Ginny put some product in it to, making it sleek and shiny. Then I curled the tips, we added a few clips and weaved rhinestones and through her hair. Her make up was as we said, with the same eyeliner, and we also added body glitter, making her stand out from the rest of us. She has to, she's the bride. "Voila!" I smiled, spinning her chair around so she could see herself in the mirror.

Tears brimmed in her eyes. "It's perfect! Thank you guys so much!" She jumped up, hugging each of us in turn. We smiled, hugging her back. "Now, you two sit down!" She pointed to Nat and I, taking the straightener and curling iron in hand.

When she finished, we looked similar to Mione and Gracie. Light blush, smoky eye, water line eyeliner, and gloss lips with a darker lining. It looked perfect! My hair was in beach waves and Nat's was curled to perfection. "All we need now is to get dressed!" I smiled, clapping my hands together. "Nat, where are the dresses?"

Her face visibly paled and she face palmed. "In the hiding place! With all our shoes!" I groaned, glaring at Nat, how are we going to do this with out getting them caught. "Wait! Harry's invisibility cloak! Maxie, you summon it and we'll go get the dresses and shoes!"

"Accio cloak!" She waved we wand, pointing towards the door.

"Hey!" Harry yelled, coming down the hall. I opened the door and grabbed it quickly, making sure he didn't see me. He started pounding on the door, along with Dad, Ron, and the twins.

"What do you need the cloak for?" Ron bellowed, kicking the door.

"Nat, being the genius she is, forgot our dresses and shoes, so I have to get them. And none of you all are allowed to see us! So I need the cloak!" I called, placing the cloak over my head. Maxie cast a spell so it wouldn't mess up my hair, and Nat was pointing her wand at the door.

"All of you back up and I swear to Merlin! If you try to peak at Gracie I will hurt you!" She snarled, ushering all the others out of the way and opening the door, using it to shield herself. The boys backed up, watching the space at the door. Rolling my eyes, I walked past them, careful not to touch them. I walked over to our hiding space and shrunk the dresses down so they'd be easier to carry. I grabbed the back of shoes and took off down the hall. The boys were still gathered round the door, waiting.

"Move!" I laughed, trying to get past them. Fred and George snatched at the cloak, I backed up as quick as I could. "Nat! Your boyfriends trying to ruin it!" His face pale.

"Fred Weasley!" She hissed, pulling the door open, but she was still hidden behind it. Come on Gracie!" I hustled into the room, and Nat closed the door behind me. "Did you get them?" I nodded, smiling at her. I placed all the dresses and shoes on the bed neatly, handing Maxie's to her.

"Here ya go! Now go change, we'll all change in here!" I winked, locking the door. Maxie said a few spells to make sure the couldn't get in or see through it, then skipped into the bathroom with her dress. I handed Ginny the red dress with the black belt around it. It had on sleeve and looked tight. She had elegant, strappy heels to go with it. Mione's dress was light pink, hugging her waist then flaring out at the bottom. All our dress were knee length and we all had heels to match. Mione's were a light brown and were the wedged peep-toe heels.

Nat wore a blue dress, similar to my purple one. Her dress was tight, hugging her body like a second skin. Her heels were higher than the rest of ours, but fit her personality well. My dress had a sparkle silvery belt around it. It was strapless, and tight up top, flaring out at the waist. I had sparkly silver heels that matched the dress. And we all had jewelry to match. All in all, we looked amazing. Maxie stepped out of the bathroom shyly, her cheeks scarlet and her eyes bright.

"Well?" She whispered, spinning around in circles for us to see. I wanted to cry, but didn't.

"You look gorgeous Mum!" I smiled, walking over to hug her. Her smile grew on her face, unlike I was, she didn't really care about wrinkling the dresses, just hugged me tightly. Nat, Mione, and I helped her put the silver combs in her hair. Dad gave them to me a month or two ago, saying he had no use for them and that they were Grandma's. Therefore they're, old and borrowed.

"Something new?" Ginny asked, tapping her chin in thought. I looked around the room, how could we forget these things? Nat smirked, pulling something out of a bag she'd brought in earlier.

"Here. Something new and blue!" She wiggled her eyebrows, tossing it to Maxie. We all giggled violently when we saw her blushing, staring at the thing in her hand. It was a blue garter, with the words, 'newly weds' written around it. She walked to the bathroom silently, probably to put it on. When she walked out, Nat gave her a taunting smile. "Does it fit?"

"Oh be quiet!" Maxie blushed, sticking her tongue out at us. There was a knock at the door.

"Password?" I called, stepping forward.

"Snarggleump!" Professor McGonagall's chuckle sounded through the door, so we pulled her in quickly. She crossed over, going to hug Maxie. "You look beautiful my dear! Who did your hair and make up?"

Maxie giggled, pointing to the four of us girls. Professor McGonagall turned around in surprise, but she replaced it with a smile, nodding at each of us in turn. "It's time!" We could hear the music playing outside. The wedding was going to be at the park out back. "The boys are all waiting. Come on, lets go!" She took Maxie's arm, we got in line. Ginny, Mione, Nat then me. Mrs. Weasley was waiting at the back door.

"Here's your flowers!" They were all roses, with gold ribbon tied around them. Maxie wouldn't tell any of us the color scheme, hence the different colored dresses, but all well. I love my dress. Mione had taken Harry shopping and I took Ron. Ginny is matching George and Fred and Nat are matching. We each took a boy opposite our date. So they all know what color our dresses are going to be.

Mrs. Weasley's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. "I'll take a seat, count to ten, then start walking. Okay?" We all nodded in understanding. She smiled at us. "You all look beautiful!"

"Thank you!" We chorused, giggling. She took off, sat down, and waved. The march started, we counted to ten, and moved on. We walked slowly, in time to the music. Everyone stood up, some people gasped, others whispered and smiled, all pointing at Maxie. Some smiled at the four of us, but not many. This day is about Maxie and Dad. The boys were all wide eyed as we approached the alter. Professor McGonagall gave Maxie away, putting her hand in Dad's. Dad looked like he was trying not to cry, but Maxie was letting it all out.

"Good thing we used water proof make up!" Nat whispered, rolling her eyes. The girls and I had a hard time trying not to giggle, but we managed all the same. The vows were so sweet! But I didn't pay as much attention as I would have liked to. I was to busy looking around.

Everything was red and gold. Gryffindor. The Gryffindor lion was hanging above the altar, and I almost laughed seeing it too. The seats were all messed up, but that's what we get for letting the boys do it. All well. It still looked brilliant. Professor Dumbledore kept making jokes, which everyone laughed at. And I couldn't help peaking at Harry out of the corner of my eye. Sometimes he caught me and I would look away quickly, a blush lighting my cheeks.

We got to the "I do's" and they kissed. We let them have their moment, but when it got heated Harry and I cleared our throats, making them break apart. A few people wolf whistled while Nat tsked at them, making Maxie giggle and Dad full on laugh.

"May I present, Mr. and Mrs. Sirius Black!" Dumbledore smiled, holding his arms out. They bowed while everyone clapped and cheered.

"Come on everyone. Ron's stomach been growling in my ear this whole time. Foods at the reception!" He laughed, wrapping an arm around Maxie's waist and holding her close to him. Ginny stepped down, taking George's arm. Next went Mione, who blushed while taking Ron's arm. Fred wrapped his arm around Nat's waist pulling her down towards the camera, where it was set up to take pictures. Harry met me half way, wrapping his arm around my waist also.

"You look gorgeous," he whispered, his breath fanned my face, making me shiver. He smiled down at me, kissing my forehead. Some people cooed at us while we walked by. Harry and I got our picture taken together, causing sirius deja vu. See what I did there? No? Okay. Well anyway, he stood behind me, resting his head on my shoulder and wrapping his arms around my waist. I got my picture with everyone. Different poses each time. We did a big group picture, then moved into the reception.

Harry and I danced for a long time. Talking and laughing, making fun of Ron and his constant whining. "Time to cut the cake!" Mrs. Weasley yelled, wheeling it in. Harry an I rushed over to watch. They cut it together, Dad took the first piece, shoving it in Maxie's face with a laugh. Maxie's eyes went wide, so she took another piece, dropping it on Dad's head. They started shoving food at each other while everyone laughed.

"Sirius Black!" Maxie laughed, throwing a piece of cake at Dad. He laughed, quickly dodging it. I hid behind Harry, not wanting to get hit.

"Yes Mrs. Black?" He smirked, throwing another piece of the cake. Maxie gasped as it came at her face, I moved out from behind Harry to get a closer look. Maxie ducked at the last second and the cake dropped, splattering my legs and shoes. I glared at Dad with a tiny smirk.

"Oh it's on!" I took a big handful, throwing it at him, hitting him in the chest.

"I've been shot!" He yelled, clutching at his chest and trying not to laugh. The twins exchanged a look, taking a huge handful of food.

"Food fight!" They yelled. My eyes widened and I ducked, scrambling under the table as mass chaos spread around the tent we were in.

"But I'm hungry!" Ron whined. Rolling my eyes, I crawled out, grabbed a big handful and chucked, hitting Ron square in the face.

"Happy eating!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 74 24
Book 1 Asteria Malfoy has just transferred back to Hogwarts after being gone since her first year. She is being thrown into a relatively new world, w...
46K 868 15
Draco's sister comes to Hogwarts and after arriving late she has already gathered the attention of quite a few boys. Will any of them catch her atten...
132K 3.9K 143
Anne Potter is Harry Potter's adoptive sister. They've been living with the Dursleys for as long as they can remember. What happens when Anne goes...
22.3K 555 112
(FRED WEASLEY LOVE STORY) (Y/n) Black, a beautiful girl and has a lot of secrets from her past, will she be able to over come the challenges with bei...