A Harry Potter Love Story: Gr...

By piper103

Gracie is headed off to Hogwarts. She's been living with the Weasley family for as long as she can remember... More

A Harry Potter Love Story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Read please!!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Note thingy
Book 2: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Book 3: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
IMPORTANT
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Book Four: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Book 5: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Book 6: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 12

43.7K 899 467
By piper103

The elves scurried around, finding the ice cream. Ginny had gotten Oreos and Nutella. The twins got random junk food. And of course we got three spoons. That way Ginny can have some ice cream too!

And she can share with us.

"We were in there too long!" Ginny giggled, clinging to her food. No we haven't started. We're going to hide somewhere. The shack? Maybe. The tunnel? Maybe. I say the shack. "Look! It's Filtch!"

I ducked behind a suit of armor, hoping my ice cream wouldn't melt. Nat hid behind something, can't tell what. It's dark ya know! And Ginny hid somewhere too. Every woman for themselves! Filtch left, after an eternity, and the rest of us stepped out, meeting in the hall.

"Wanna go to the shack?" I whispered, more to Nat. She nodded, smiling eagerly. Ginny looked confused, but didn't say anything. "Come on. I'll explain later!"

We crept outside, froze the Whomping Willow, and into the tunnel. Please don't let us get caught! "Where did Fred and George go?" Ginny said, not bothering to whisper anymore. I shrugged, not answering. It's dark and I'm watching where I walk.

"Don't know. They were still in the kitchens when we left!" Nat said, taking a bite of her tub. When the elves brought us a whole tub of ice cream, she decided to get another, I believe it was Rocky Road. So we're all set on chocolate. We made it all the way upstairs and collapsed o the bed.

"We have class tomorrow!" I groaned, situating myself on the pillow. There was a deep chuckle from the corner. We all spun around, drawing our wands.

"Really? Breaking into the kitchens and sneaking out? I can't even be mad! Your too much like me!" Dad laughed, stepping out from behind the door. I laughed, sinking back into the pillow. I opened my tub and started eating. The other two following suit.

"Ron was being a prat. We needed chocolate!" I giggled, smiling at him. "And you! What are you still doing here?"

"I've been staying here. For you know. That reason!" He laughed, sitting in a chair by the bed. He conjured a spoon and stuck it in my ice cream. I stole an Oreo, smeared ice cream on top, and dribbled Nutella all over it. Mmmm. So good!

"Nice. I have to say. You are the way dad ever!" I laughed, hugging him tightly.

"Thanks sweetheart. Need a plan?"

"To?"

"Get back in the castle!" He smirked, taking another bite of ice cream. I nodded, giggling. "Don't. Tomorrow is Hogsmeade! I sent in you girls' and Harry's permission slip today." He laughed, watching me. I face palmed.

"I forgot about Hogsmeade! Wait, if you were here, does that mean you've been watching me?" I narrowed, my eyes, watching him. He shook his head no, relaxing me.

"Nah. I trust you. I peak every once in a while, but I don't spy. I know your helping Hagrid. So am I. I was visiting him when you all showed up. I heard about the argument with Ron. That's why you need chocolate, right?" Ginny nodded, laughing.

"Do you watch me too?" Nat asked, face pale and looking worried. Dad put on a stern face and glared at her.

"A broom closet? Really? Your better than that!"

Laughter erupted from with in Ginny and I. Nat glared wildly, eyes blazing fire, but this made me laugh more. Her face was red and she was glaring at me, but with a tiny smirk. Smirk? Uh oh.

"McGonagall went running upstairs to our dorm looking to see if Harry was in there this morning!"

Oh no she didn't!

"That's not fair! You went and got him!" Ginny said, pointing a Nutella covered Oreo at Nat. Dad chuckled, but was staring at me.

"She didn't find him there either!" I cheered, poking my tongue out. She glared more, face turning red. "You were missing during all of this. Were you in the broom closet?" I got hit with a pillow.

"Hey now!" Dad laughed. "Sirius!" He pointed at me. "James!" Pointing at Nat. "Calm down! Your scaring Remus!" He laughed, pointing at Ginny. He nearly fell off the bed he was laughing so hard.

"You really are an over sized kid!" We chorused, laughing as well. All three of us said it. That was awesome! "Wicked!" We chanted, looking at each other. We broke into laughter, rolling around on the bed.

"Sirius!" I paled.

"Uncle Moony!" I hissed, looking at the ice cream, cookies, and deliciousness called Nutella in front of me.

"Hide!" Dad said, pushing us off the bed. We each grabbed our snack, shuffling towards the closet. Once we were all inside, I sat down, Indian style and continued eating. Nat and Ginny did the same, I have Ginny her spoon and we all sat our stuff in front of us on the floor.

"Sirius?"

"Hey Remus! How are ya?" I knew it. He can't act. He's going to blow out cover!

"I thought I heard the girls?"

"Hm? No! You know I'm not allowed to tell them I'm here!" Nat snorted quietly.

"That's out the window!"

I giggled, a bit, shoving ice cream in my mouth to keep me quiet. Ginny did the same.

"What was that?" Footsteps sounded outside the door, my eyes widened. Now would be the perfect time to save us Dad!

"I didn't hear anything? So, what are you doing here?" The footsteps got louder, coming closer. I swear I stopped breathing. We all sat there, holding our breath. Then I felt paralyzed. I couldn't move, ice cream was melting in my mouth. The door swung open. Uncle Lupin's eyes searched the closet, but he closed it again, walking away. My eyes darted over, an I couldn't see Ginny or Nat. Way to go Dad!

"Just thought you might be lonely."

"Awe. Remus! How sweet!" Dad cooed, chuckling. I can just see Uncle Moony scowling at him.

"You should come to Hogsmeade tomorrow. We could get a butter beer. Do something."

"Hm. I think I will. Maybe keep an eye on Natalyn and Fred!"

Good thing I can't move, because I would have busted us right there. Uncle Remus paused, probably waiting for me to laugh. He's definitely suspicious.

"What about Gracie and Harry?"

"I didn't catch them snogging in a broom cupboard."

"But you did catch them in your living room!" He chuckled, and then the bed springs creaked. So I suppose he sat down.

"True. Don't worry. I watch. I heard about the dorm incident this morning!" Uncle Moony chuckled again.

"Yes. I heard about that. I bet he was up there too! James couldn't do that. Even with your help! How on earth did he do it?"

"I don't know. But it wasn't the first time. I know they've done it more than once!" Dad laughed, taking a seat as well.

"Better hope other students for figure it out. That could be bad. We'd have to come up with another way to keep them out! You know, Slytherin doesn't do that? Boys can enter the girls dorm as they please!"

Not fair!

"Yeah I know. Remember, James and I used the cloak to follow Snivellus. He went in that one girls room. Hannah?"

"Who knows. Sirius you have to quit calling him that. He's still horrible to the kids. Gracie a little less thank the others, but still horrible!"

"Why is that anyway?" Dad sneered, obviously tired of talking about Snape.

"He calls her Lilly. To him that's her name. It's like she has two names. It should or Gracelyn Lilly Paige Black!"

"Not bad. But I like her name. Maybe not the middle so much, but-"

"Sirius. You know that's not fair!"

Dad's voice dropped to a whisper. "What's not fair is that she doesn't have a mother thanks to Paige! She deserves a mother!"

"I know. And it kills me that she doesn't, but Sirius, you can't be mad at Paige forever. Besides, she was part veela. Gracie doesn't look veela. She would never have accepted her anyway. She was worse than the Dursley's. You two were all but forced together!" Uncle Lupin sighed. I know Nat and Ginny were staring at me, just like I know Dad is angry.

"I think I'm going to go. Night Sirius. Hogsmeade tomorrow?" I guess Dad nodded. "Okay, see you then." The door closed and footsteps echoed down the stairs. A few minutes later, I felt the spell lift. I opened the door and walked over to Dad, giving him a hug.

It was returned with a tight hug of his own. When he let me go, Nat held up the tub. "Ice cream?"

It broke the tension. We all laughed and Dad picked up his spoon, taking a big bite. "So," he said. "How's quidditch. I was watching the other day. You two were brilliant! After the whole thing with Wood," he finished, smirking.

"Good I guess. Haven't practice since, but we have a match coming up soon!"

"Can I come?"

"Yes!" We all cheered, watching him smile. We spent the rest of the night, talking quidditch, school, and random stuff. It was awesome.

*******************************************

"Gracie! Wake up!" Dad shook me, and poked me. So it's still summer? I know the thing with the chamber happened. But the rest was all a dream?

"Oi! Get up ya lazy bum! We're going to Hogsmeade!" Nat cheered, jumping on the bed. It's not a dream! Sweet baby jeesus hallelujah! I hopped up, dancing with her, then I noticed Ginny, looking all sad and depressed. What can I do so that she can go to Hogsmeade?

First I gotta fix myself. I popped on clean robes, fixed my hair, did my make up, and brushed my teeth. Then I turned to Ginny, exchanging glances with Dad. "We could change her hair color. Make her look older. Pretend she's from Beauxbaton?"

"Beauxbaton?"

"A school for blondes. Tall, skinny, veela people. Part veela, half veela, any veela at all in you, and you can go there. But they all look the same. If you don't, your an outcast." He muttered, talking to himself. His voice had a bitter edge, and I didn't miss the part about being a veela.

"Sounds like a plan." I shrugged, eyeing Ginny. "Can we leave the eyes?" Dad surveyed her for a minute, bit his lip and nodded. "Your half veela now Gin. You need a French name!"

"Why can't I stay Ginny?"

"I guess it could be short for something?" Dad said, looking at her again.

"Genevieve? Instead of Ginerva?" I suggested, Ginny beamed, smiling at me. "Can you talk with a French accent? Wait. Never mind. No need to over complicate things. Your mother is French, your dad is a wizard from here. Kay?" She nodded, smiling brightly.

Dad started his magic. Ginny grew a few inches, her legs long and thin. She was tan and really blonde. Her eyes stayed the same color though, from her 'dad.' Her facial features changed, and she looked absolutely beautiful. When I looked over at Dad, he looked heart broken. Did he make her look like my mum?

"Thanks Sirius!" She cheered, bouncing up and down. She hugged Dad tightly and we all walked towards the door. Ginny was about my height now. The same height as Natalyn, who remained an inch taller than me over the summer. I didn't notice until now, when I was comparing. Ginny stood in between us, linking our arms together. Dad followed us, giving us directions to the front door.

When we peaked out, we saw Ron and Mione, being teased my Malfoy. I stepped forward, but Dad placed a hand on my shoulder, pointing to the footsteps appearing out of thin air. It was snowing, and kind of cold, so yeah. There was snow. It's actually kind of freezing.

We watched as Harry messed with Malfoy, laughing loudly. Ron and Mione saw us, eyes widening. I waved happily, skipping down the steps after the goons left, the rest following me. "Hey guys!"

"What are you doing in there?" Ron asked, shaking violently. But I know he's just jealous because he's to scared to go inside. Well all well!

"We came early cus Gracie and I wanted to explore!" Nat said, popping up beside me. I was already shivering, and so was Mione, Ginny and, Nat. "Well, I promised to meet Fred and Honeydukes in ten minutes so. Bye!"

She walked off, leaving the rest of us standing there. Ron was ogling Ginny. Pervert. That's gross. His baby sister! Not that he knows that. "Hi! I'm Ronald, but you can call me Ron!" He stuck his hand out for Ginny to shake. She rolled her eyes, but shook his hand anyway.

"Genevieve, but you can call me Ginny!"

"I have a little sister name Ginny!"

"She knows Ron. Ginny here is a friend of mine. She knows all of you!" I scoffed, trying to keep my teeth from chattering. Mione looked angry and was glaring at a certain person, don't think I need to tell you who. Ron was still eye raping Gin. Wait, is Harry? When I looked over, he wasn't even looking at her, he was walking over to me with a cloak.

"Here." He said, placing it around my shoulders with a smile. It warmed me up quickly, so I smiled at Harry as he wrapped his arm around my waist. I sunk into his side, wrapping my arms around his waist. He's so warm!

"Hey Sirius!" He waved, smiling at Dad. Dad smiled back, and waved too. But I bet you knew that. "What are you doing here?"

"Remus invited me to the three broomsticks for a butter beer. I saw the girls walk into the shack and figured hey, why not check it out? But I really do have to go see Remus. I'll see you kids later! Come get me if you need anything!" We nodded and watched him walk away.

"So, Ginny, where are you from?" Mione asked, eyeing her distastefully. I giggled, earning a confused look from Harry. Oh if only that knew!

"Beauxbatons." Ginny's answer was short and sweet. Ron's jaw dropped.

"The veela school?" She nodded. "Harry! A word!" Ron grabbed Harry's arm, pulling him away.

"Now I'm cold. Boo!" I pouted quietly, half joking. Ginny chuckled, moving closer to me. Mione, who was still glaring at Ginny, moved farther away. "Should we tell her?" I whispered, looking at Gin. She shook her head no.

"If Ron flirts with me one more time I'm telling everyone!" She giggled, scooting closer so no one heard us. The boys came back, Harry eyeing Ginny closer this time. Well, that hurts.

But he wasn't eyeing her like Ron was. It was more like he was searching her for something. Slowly, recognition spread over his face. Uh oh. He smirked at me, shaking his head.

"So, Genevieve. Want to go to Honeydukes?" Ron asked, scooting closer to hers. I started laughing when his hand itched towards hers.

"Ew ew ew ew EW! NO!" Ginny screamed, jumping away. "Okay Ron you win! It's me! Ginny!" His jaw dropped, Hermione beamed madly and Harry and I roared our laughter for everyone to hear. Mione joined us a few minutes later.

"Blegh. Just blegh!" She hissed, walking over to the rest of us. Ron shuddered, his face going red.

"What are you doing here?" He yelled, stepping towards Mione. Harry wrapped his arm around my waist again, and I was warm. Much better! I sighed in content, to which he replied by squeezing my waist, holding me tighter.

"I was sad I couldn't go and I didn't want to hang out by myself so I asked Gracie and Nat for help!" She crossed her arms, glaring. They looked like they were about to have it out, so I stepped in.

"Hey! Lets all go to Madam Rosemerta's! Kay? Kay!" I spun around, kind of hard with and arm there, but still, and I walked away. The group followed, but much slower. Harry, however, did keep up.

"Guess what Fred and George gave me!" He whispered, snaking his hand into the pocket of the cloak he gave me. I raised my eyebrows in confusion. He pulled out his wand and a blank piece of parchment. "I'll show you when we get there!" I nodded, smiling to myself. If Fred and George had it, it has to be something good!

When we got there, we saw the teachers hissing and whispering in a corner, Dad and Uncle Moony at a table, and Fred and Nat in a corner, trying to hide from Dad. Ginny, Ron and Mione joined them, but Harry pulled me over to a table for only the two of us, closer to Uncle Moony and Dad.

He pulled out the parchment and set it on the table. Tapping it with his wand, he said, "I solemnly swear I am up to no good!" I watched as the parchment came to life, lines appeared, and little dots with a bunch of names. What really caught my attention was the names up top. 'Messes Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs are proud to Present, the Mauraders Map'. I spun around to catch a glimpse of Dad. When he caught my eye, he looked at me in confusion. He might take the map! I spun around again, pretending it didn't happen.

"What is this?" I asked, keeping my voice a whisper. We shouldn't have sat here, they might hear us. I looked at the map in amazement. "Is that?"

"Snape. Yeah. This map shows everyone and everything at Hogwarts. Every minute of every day. And our Dads', our Godfathers too, helped make this!" He smiled, tapping the map.

"Wicked!" I breathed, then a memory came back. "And I know how!"

"Really?" I nodded. "Explain!"

"Remember that book Dumbledore got me for my birthday?" He nodded. "It was a book to make your own wizard tools. A book of 'mischief'. And Dad and Uncle Moony sat and laughed about it? I have a feeling that's where they learned it!"

He nodded, turning back to the map. "Oh. And to make sure no one reads it you say, 'mischief managed'."

"Is that our map?"

Uh oh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.4K 20
What if Ron had a twin sister? But alike in some ways but not many. She is sorted into Slytherin not Gryffindor. Her parents we ashamed a Weasley in...
6.3K 114 30
Rose can't wait to get to Hogwarts but her cousins choice of friends is making her think he might be a little crazy. As the years go on Scorpius sta...
1K 3 15
gracie weasley is a 12 year old girl who as a crush on the one and only harry potter the boy who lives she is the sister of Ron weasley, Fred weasley...
1.2K 74 24
Book 1 Asteria Malfoy has just transferred back to Hogwarts after being gone since her first year. She is being thrown into a relatively new world, w...