A Harry Potter Love Story: Gr...

By piper103

Gracie is headed off to Hogwarts. She's been living with the Weasley family for as long as she can remember... More

A Harry Potter Love Story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Read please!!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Note thingy
Book 2: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Book 3: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
IMPORTANT
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Book Four: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Book 5: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Book 6: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 22

49.3K 1K 677
By piper103

*************Sirius' POV**************

I paced back and forth in Dumbledore's office. They should be back by now! Why has no one gone down to help them! Bill and Charlie got here an hour ago, Remus showed up minutes after Molly and Arthur. No one spoke. Anyone hardly breathed, we all just waited.

"So. Sirius. I hear your keeping Harry and Gracie at your house?" Bill said, breaking the silence.

"Hm? Oh yeah. What about it?" I asked, confused by the question. He did successfully distract me though.

"Well they're dating now. Better watch out huh?" He chuckled, wiggling his eyebrows at me. I stopped pacing. I didn't even think about that. Maybe I can move Harry's room before they come home? Put him across from me instead of the girls? No. I trust the kids. Must just be the protective dad in me because my maurader side is laughing and saying that if there were witches as pretty as Gracie at Hogwarts when he was a kid and he got to live next to one, well, never mind.

Remus guffawed in laughter beside me. They all did. "Do you see his face?" Charlie panted between laughs. I just continued my pacing as the mood in the room became the same, grim mood it was before. I thought I was going to rip my hair out when Ron threw the door open, throwing Lockhart down on his face and holding it open for Harry, who was carrying an unconscious Gracelyn.

I ran to them, taking her from his arms with a smile at Harry. "Thank you Harry! You saved her life!" A blush crept over his face, but I chalked it up to being modest. I balanced Gracie in one arm, while hugging Harry with the other. I'd have hugged Ron, but Molly had that covered. After checking in him, they all ran to Gracie, even Ron. It was then that I noticed she was only breathing ever few seconds.

"Harry? What happened?" I screamed starting to panic.

"I don't know Sirius! When I got there, she was already passed out. He set the basilisk on me and Fawkes helped, it's dead. So is the guy that took her. I'm so sorry Sirius! I promised I would protect her!" I watched as a tear slipped down his face, no one said a word. We just stared at the kid who saved my daughters life, and was apologizing for it.

"Harry?" Gracie whispered, stirring in my arms. His head shot up, and he held his arms out, wanting to hold her. I felt like she was a baby again, and I was passing her to James. But she's not a baby anymore, and no matter how much he's like him, this isn't James. He's Harry, and Gracie is his Lilly. They belong together, anyone could see it.

He took her in his arms and sat down, cradling her against him. "Yes love? What do you need? Anything!"

"I, I can't breathe. I need Madam Pomfrey." She whispered, taking deep breaths every few seconds. My heart nearly dropped from my chest.

"I'll go get her. I'm going to give you back to your dad okay? I'll be right back!" He hurried, standing up. We all watched in silence, but when he stood up, she turned farther into him, clutching at his shirt.

"No! I want you to stay Harry! I have to tell you something!"

"I'll go!" Ginny rushed out of the room, tears in her eyes. I know she went because she feels like it's his fault. I'll have to work on convincing her it's not later. Right now, I want to focus on the two kids in front of me.

"What do you need to tell me Gracie?" He whispered, keeping his voice soft. Everyone was whispering, like we thought if we got any louder she'd be gone.

"I heard you, you know. And you did protect me Harry! How were you supposed to know I left the tower? We were supposed to be in bed! And it's not like you could have known, boys can't get into the girls' dormitory. Harry, I got out of bed, I walked the halls after hours. I broke the rules, it was my fault!" She clung to his shirt and stared him in the eye as he spoke.

"It's not your fault! You were so brave Gracie. You saved Ginny! I just-"

"Okay. I saved Ginny, and in return you saved me. How back we make a deal, I won't blame myself, if you don't blame yourself?" I watched as he searched my daughter's eyes for a minute, before nodding. A smile appeared on her face and he returned it, holding her close.

"Where's Poppy?" I hissed, watching as Gracie's vision blurred again. "Gracie honey, breathe, your going to be alright!" She nodded, taking deep breaths. Pomfrey came through the door right as she passed out again, sending Harry and I into a hectic frenzy. Madam Pomfrey placed her on Dumbledore's desk, tapping her wands against Gracie's ribs. I wanted to snap her neck when Gracie curled up and started whimpering.

"Her lung collapsed. He definitely used the cruciatus curse, and he used it thoroughly!" Molly burst into tears behind me.

"Do you not know how to sugarcoat?" I snapped, slinging my arm over Harry's shoulder. I don't think I would have been able to stand up other wise. "Is she going to be alright?"

Poppy didn't have time to answer, Natalyn burst through the door looking pi**ed. If this is what Gracelyn looks like when she's that mad I hope never see it! "Pardon my language Uncle Sirius but she damn well better be okay! Anyone who says she won't be can go to hell! They said she wouldn't live more then ten minutes after that bite. Here she is. This is a girl who can conjure a patronus, a girl who doesn't even have to go to classes to learn magic properly, a girl who exposed the man who killed her boyfriend's parents and freed her father from Azkaban! She WILL fight this and no one can tell me otherwise!" She yelled, tears streaming down her face.

"Aw! Natty! Aren't you sweet!" Gracie croaked. We all turned towards the desk, watching Madam Pomfrey say a few more spells. "Come here!" She commanded, her voice gaining strength. Natalyn crossed the room carefully, watching her cousin. Gracie pulled her into a hug, smiling at her. "I'm absolutely fine! See? Good as new!" She hopped off the desk and twirled around. We chuckled as we watched her, her robes swirling around her.

"Thank goodness!" Nat sighed, hugging her again. Madam Pomfrey made a comment about the revival potion for the petrified victims is ready, and that she would send Hermione up momentarily. Harry crossed the room and wrapped his arms around Gracie's waist. Ron followed him, hugging her as well. Next thing you know, Hermione was back, and had already heard the story from Ginny. They were all sitting in the floor, talking and laughing like nothing ever happened.

I know this is cheesy, but can I just say, I love these kids!

*************Gracie's POV*************

"Gracelyn Paige!" Nat yelled, stomping into my room. She, Mione, and Ginny had already finished packing and were yelling at me to finish mine. We have to be at the carriages in twenty minutes and I just got out of the shower.

"I'm hurrying I'm hurrying! Yeesh!" I magically dried my hair and ran a brush through it. I threw on a pair of shorts, it was warm today, summers coming! Anyway, I wore matched it with a green tank top, a jean shrug, and my converse. I finished brushing my teeth and walked back into our room. "Happy?"

"Not really! Finish packing!" She smirked, pointing at my trunk. I hung my head back, groaning. Ten minutes later I was fully packed and levitating my trunk into a carriage. The ride to the train was silent, but once we were on, nobody was louder. We laughed loudly, joking around and were just being ourselves after ever thing that's happened.

"Harry!" I squealed, rolling around in the floor of the compartment. He decided to tickle me. In front of the whole gang! "Please stop!" I giggled, rolling some more.

"Nope!" He smirked, continuing his merciless tickling. I turned to Natalyn for help. She just shook her head, laughing at me. I felt the train lurch to a stop beneath me. Harry stopped tickling. "Ready to go home?" He smirked, sending me a wink. Stupid twit did it on purpose so Ron would see!

"Harry if you do anything to my sister I-"

"I was kidding Ron! Besides, she shares a room with Natalyn!" Harry said, rolling his eyes. He stood up and pulled me to my feet, wrapping his arm around my waist protectively. He's been doing this a lot lately. I know he still blames himself, but at least he's not letting it get to him. I sighed in content, making myself comfortable in his arms. Yeah. I could get used to this.

I summoned out trunks and levitated them out of the train right over to Dad. "Hi Daddy!" I cheered, running to him to give him a hug.

"Hey princess!" He smiled, hugging me back. I pulled back to look at him with a small smile.

"Princess?" I asked.

"Yep. Your my daughter. And I feel the need to spoil, and protect you. So now you are a princess!" He laughed, setting my down. I curtsied, playing along with him.

"Well then kind sir, the castle awaits!" I giggled, tugging at my trunk.

"I'll get that love!" Harry kissed my cheek and took my trunk over behind a wall. He came back with out it a minute later. When he saw how confused I was he explained. "Mione taught me a shrinking spell. I forgot about it till now. I've got mine too!" He wrapped his arm around my waist again as we followed Dad towards the car we'll use to get to the Leaky Cauldron. I didn't see Nat though. She'd disappeared.

"Hang on Dad!" I took off as I saw her walk behind a pillar. When I got there, I caught sight of her and Fred. Snogging! "PDA!" I screamed, loud enough for anyone nearby to hear. They jumped apart, sending me glares. I rolled my eyes, completely unaffected. "Calm your puppy horndog!"

"Lets go Gracie!" She snarled, clenching her teeth. He turned on her heel to look at Fred, her eyes softening. "Bye Fred!" He smiled and kissed her real quick before skipping off with George.

"Guess it's a good thing we moved out!"

"What was that?" She snapped, we finally reached Daddy and Harry and were getting in the car. I didn't answer.

*******************************************

"Er, I didn't think you might not want the pictures everywhere. I can move them so you can put your own up?" I mumbled, running my hand through my hair. I had just shown Nat the room, Harry was with us, but he was thrilled with all the pictures. Especially the ones of the two of us.

"Are you kidding me? I love it! Look! There's even some of us as babies!" She pointed out a few pictures I hadn't noticed before. They were of the two of us! I smiled and pointed out the wall of Hogwarts photos. There were plenty of the quidditch matches so there were pictures of the two of us chasing with Ginny and even of Harry seeking. Plus my favorite of course.

"Guys. Promise this will be a good summer?" I whispered, laying my head on Harry's shoulder and grabbing Natalyn's hand.

"Oh it's going to be AMAZING!" Nat grinned.

"Definitely. Wanna know why?"

"Of course!" I giggled.

"Because I can do this!" He then decided to snog me senseless. And I don't even care!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 1.7K 19
Y/n is an eleven-year-old girl who lives in the Burrow with the rest of the Weasleys. Her life would change forever when she got into Hogwarts School...
132K 3.9K 143
Anne Potter is Harry Potter's adoptive sister. They've been living with the Dursleys for as long as they can remember. What happens when Anne goes...
6.3K 114 30
Rose can't wait to get to Hogwarts but her cousins choice of friends is making her think he might be a little crazy. As the years go on Scorpius sta...
1K 3 15
gracie weasley is a 12 year old girl who as a crush on the one and only harry potter the boy who lives she is the sister of Ron weasley, Fred weasley...