A Harry Potter Love Story: Gr...

By piper103

Gracie is headed off to Hogwarts. She's been living with the Weasley family for as long as she can remember... More

A Harry Potter Love Story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Read please!!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Note thingy
Book 2: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Book 3: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
IMPORTANT
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Book Four: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Book 5: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Book 6: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 14

51.4K 1.1K 383
By piper103

July 9, 2013

"Ready for lunch?" Ginny walked in, dressed in her robes with a smile on her face. I smiled back, laying down the book I had been given to read in the mornings before I got my homework. Mione had already turned in everything from yesterday.

"Yes! I've been dying!" I swung my legs over the side of the bed, leaning on Ginny for support. I remember what Lilly had said. Show them in the quidditch match. And if that means not complaining and getting their help when I need it, I'm all for it. She laughed as she wrapped an arm around my waist while I wrapped mine around her neck.

"So, are you bored to death yet?"

"Of course! What about you? What have you been doing?"

"Well uhm, I'm not sure. I write in my diary a lot. Everything else is just a blur! Oh and um, the team has practice in the morning. Oliver won't let anyone take your place. He keeps going on and on about how he knows his players, he thinks your going to magically show up at the match and show everybody how tough you are or something. Are you?" She asked, looking up at me with wide eyes. I gave her a small smile.

"I plan on being at that practice. After I went to Dumbledore's office, I begged Madam Pomfrey for a while. She gave in! But she has to be there and I have to take medicine before. It'll slow me down, but if it helps me play, I'm fine!" I shrugged, beaming down at her. She returned my cheek splitting smile and shoved open the door of the Great Hall. She led me over to the gang and helped me sit down.

"Guess who talked Madam Pomfrey into letting her play at tomorrow's practice!" She smirked, taking a seat beside Mione. Natalyn turned to me with a huge grin on her face, Ron and Hermione looked plain out, flabbergasted(I love that word!), and Harry had a smug smile on his face.

"I told Fred and George you wouldn't miss it. That'll be ten galleons!" He cheered, fist pumping the air. The twins came up at the same time, giving me a smile.

"Hey sis. How are ya?" They chorused.

"Better than you!" I giggled, when the confusion flashed across their face, I giggled again. "You owe Harry ten galleons!"

Their jaw dropped as they stared at me. "She cleared you?!" They chorused. It was continued by Fred, who looked panicky. "She wouldn't let me play for a week when I fell off my broom! How on earth did you talk her into letting you play?!"

"I bargained. She has to come watch, and I have to take that nasty medicine before hand. I think I'm going to be cleared before she expected me to. I'm still sore, but I feel fine. Five of the bites don't even hurt. I don't even know where it bit me other than my arm and ribs. I'll be fine!" I shot them a grin before tucking into the plate Harry had set before me. It had all my favorites on it. I gave him a grateful smile, which he returned. I was then tapped on the shoulder by Natalyn.

"Seamus is watching you two!" I glanced over my shoulder and sure enough, he was walking up the isle, staring at Harry and I. I turned back to Harry with a smile, hoping to look like a proper girlfriend. He smirked at me, then took my hand under the table. I blushed and continued eating with my free hand.

Seamus passed, but Harry didn't let go, causing my blush to spread. "Blimey, he doesn't give up does he?" Ron spat out the words like there were something nasty. I shook my head, reaching for a piece of treacle tart. I broke it off and gave half to Harry, knowing that it's his favorite. Ron eyed the two of us, but quickly gave up.

"So, what did I miss this morning?"

"Blindly I almost forgot! So that Colin kid wanted Harry to sign a picture of himself-"

"And Malfoy made a big deal out of it!" Mione jumped in, seeming almost as amused as Ron.

"Then Lockhart came and got in the picture as well, then dragged me off to that bloody classroom!" Harry grumbled, stabbing at his food with his free hand. I shot him a sympathetic look, knowing he hates being pitied.

"That's horrible, I'm sorry Harry!"

"Oh that's not all!" Mione's voice took on a bitter sound, I turned to look at her, raising an eyebrow.

"He set Cornish pixies on us! Wild ones! And made us clean the mess up when his ruddy spell didn't work!" Nat snapped, clenching her fists.

"It wasn't even a real spell!" Ron banged a fist in the table, clearly angered by the thought of what happened. I had to stifle a giggle, I mean, come on, pixies? They couldn't be that bad. Could they?

"One caught poor Neville by the ear and hung him on the chandelier by his robes!" Mione sighed, looking down the bench a bit. I leaned forward, following her gaze. She was looking at Neville, but he looked pale and shaken up. Poor kid. He has the worst luck!

"Wow, but what about everything he did in those books? He didn't know how to take care of a few pixies?"

"He says he's done those things! Who knows if any of that rubbish is true?" Ron grumbled, rolling his eyes at no one in particular. I giggled again, might as well. It's pretty funny.

*******************************************

"Gracie! Wake up! I hear your playing! Practice starts, now!" I groaned, sitting up to see the whole team in the hospital wing, smiling at me. Madam Pomfrey had even changed, she had a small smile on her face. Excited maybe?

I sat up in bed, rubbing at my eyes. "Okay, I'm ready!" The team looked at me funny, causing me to roll my eyes. I pointed at Madam Pomfrey who was coming at me with a potion. She shoved it down my throat and walked away so I could get ready. Everyone but Harry and Nat were giving me questioning looks. "It's the only way I could get her to let me play!" I grumbled, standing up. They all nodded as I used my wand to pop on some new clothes. I walked to the bathroom, leaving the door open because all I did was brush my teeth and hair.

"Done?" Wood was standing with his arms crossed, looking annoyed. I nodded, calling for my broom with my wand. I slung it get my shoulder as we walked towards the pitch. We all headed into the changing rooms, Madam Pomfrey said she'd wait in the stands with everyone else. We sat there, for hours on end! Listening to Oliver go on and on about new strategies. Eventually, I leaned over and started to fall asleep on Harry's shoulder. He placed an arm around my waist so that we were more comfortable. We were in the back, hidden by all the older kids, making it harder for Wood to catch us. Harry rested his head on mine, and right as I was ready to go to sleep, Oliver decided, 'oh, I had to wake everyone up before the crack of dawn so lets see how long I can talk before they fall asleep and then I'll make them go onto the pitch and exhaust themselves more!' Yeah, I'm not a morning person.

We walked on to the pitch and mounted, kicking off the ground and doing a couple practice laps as a warm up. I flew up beside Harry, making him stop to look at me. "Race ya?" He nodded, leaning forward on his broom stick. We have the same broom so this race is all skill! "Go!"

Halfway around the pitch, I heard a weird clicking from the stands. It was that Colin kid! "Over here Harry! Look this way! Look this way Harry!" I rolled my eyes, sending a smirk in Harry's direction. Fred and George flew up on either side of Harry and I.

"Who's that?"

"No clue," Harry mumbled, looking at the ground. I rolled my eyes, he's a horrible liar. Sureeee you don't know him, we'll go with that.

"Well I don't like it. He could be a Slytherin spy!" Wood said, flying up beside us. I rolled my eyes again, these boys! They're so dense sometimes!

"He's in Gryffindor!" Harry and I chorused, looking at Oliver like he'd lost him marbles. Sure he's a sixth year, or whatever, I don't remember, but he should at least have seen the kid around the common room. Shouldn't he? Does he really not pay that much attention? George pulled me out of my thoughts and onto the situation at hand.

"Beside. The Slytherins don't need a spy,"

"Seeing as their already here!" Fred finished, looking towards the entrance of the huge stadium. Looking that way, I rolled my eyes, of course they'd be here! The Gryffindor's are finally getting a practice in first and they show up! I blame Oliver, when we left the school, it was dark. We come out of the changing rooms, the suns up, and Ron and Hermione are already here from breakfast. I know. I was eyeing Ron's toast before Harry and I's race. That's hours we could have been practicing! And then it wouldn't be such a big deal!

"I don't believe it!" He muttered, he flew to the ground and dismounted harder than I think he meant to. He was to busy muttering profanities to keep his footing, stumbling a bit. "What are you doing here Flint? I booked the pitch!"

"Professor Snape gave us a note!" Flint handed Oliver a piece of parchment, which the whole team tried to read over his shoulder. I, on the other hand, was looking at their brooms. Nimbus 2001's, shiny and brand new!

"You've got a new seeker? Who?" Oliver's words caught my attention, who? Obviously they've no chance, Harry never looses! They all moved a side to reveal Draco, smirking and everything. His face paled when he saw me standing there, I crossed my arms raising my eyebrows.

"Those are all Nimbus 2001's. Where's you'd get them?" I asked, eyeing the brooms again. I hate to say this, but I think I'm in love!

"Ah, funny you should ask! Draco's father bought them for us, as a gift!" They went on to talk about how they're brooms were superior, but I don't care. My Nimbus is fine with me. Ron and Hermione had showed up by now, and Hermione was glaring at Draco.

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to by their way in! They got in on pure talent!" She snapped, smirking at Draco. Woot woot! Go Mione! Then Draco said the most horrifying thing I'd ever heard.

"How dare you talk to me like that you filthy little Mudblood!" Everyone gasped, Harry and Wood had to hold back Fred and George. Natalyn and I started our advance, but Ron tried something before we could.

"You'll pay for that one Malfoy!" He whipped out his wand, which was no spell-o-taped. Ron don't do it! Please don't do it! "Eat slugs!" BANG! Green light and Ron's belching slugs. Harry and Hermione ran to Ron, getting ready to take him go Hagrid.

"Can you turn him around Harry?" Colin was snapping pictures like crazy. I pulled my wand, paying him no mind. Then a thought crossed me, why hasn't Madam Pomfrey done anything? I looked up at the stands and she was asleep. Wow. Just wow.

"Get out of the way Colin!" Harry snapped, pushing the kid aside. "Are you two coming or not?" Harry asked, looking at Natalyn and I.

"In a minute!" I started, letting her finish.

"I think Gracie and I do some family bonding with wittle Draco!" She snarled, pointing her wand at him and taking up a defensive position. I followed suit, everyone from both teams backed up, giving us room. Draco didn't even have time to pull his wand before we started.

"Immobulus!" He had tried to run, so I immobilized him. He laid there on the ground, looking nervous. We stepped up to him, glaring. The Gryffindor's cheered, the Slytherins, not so much. "I thought you'd changed! I stuck up or you! I convinced Ron to give you a chance! But you haven't changed, your exactly the same! I hate you!" I sneered, looking at Malfoy. His face saddened, but then hardened into that same mask.

"Affligo!" Nat yelled, a light shot through her wand and Malfoy sucked in a breath, looking like he'd been punched or something. I turned to Nat in confusion.

"What was that?"

"It makes you feel like you've been punched or kicked, knocks the breath out of you and everything!" She grinned, before turning to Malfoy with an evil smirk. I think she would have continued if we hadn't heard McGonagall coming. I quickly did the counter curse and pulled Malfoy onto his feet.

"How dare you!" I yelled, jabbing a finger in his face, he looked shocked and didn't respond. "How could you? That was horrid Draco, absolutely horrid!" I wailed, glaring at him. I could feel the stares of everyone around us, boring into me. Even Natalyn. I'm shocked she doesn't know what I'm doing!

"What's going on here Ms. Black and Ms. Black?" She marched up to us as I spun around, pinching myself so that I could make myself fake cry.

"Oh Professor!" I wailed, looking at her, all eyes on me. "It's so awful! Draco said something horrible! I can't believe it!"

"And what exactly did he say Ms. Black?" She looked exasperated, but I widened my eyes, pretending to be scared.

"But, but I'm not aloud to say that word!" Her eyes widened, before narrowing her eyes at Draco.

"I see. I think your parents would make an exception for you to tell me. Just whisper it!" I rearranged my features so that I could look uneasy but nodded anyway. I stood on my tip toes and told her what he called Hermione, telling her who he called that word. She gasped and looked at Draco like he was something she'd found on the bottom of her shoe.

"Mr. Malfoy! My office! NOW!" She growled, grabbing him by the ear and dragging him into the office. Once they were out of hearing range, I turned back to my team, smiling at them. The Slytherins, clearly not getting their way, had stomped into the castle all doom and gloom.

They all stared at me in awe, some looked shocked, Nat and the twins looked like they were scolding themselves for not seeing that one coming. After the shock wore off, they all started cheering and clapping, even Oliver.

"Thank you, thank you very much!" I took fake bows and curtsied at the group giggling. "Wait wait wait, there's something I need to say!" Everyone shut up and looked at me like they expected me to say some big brilliant speech. As if. I have them a sly grin and fist pumped the air. "STICK A STRAW IN THAT JUICE BOX AND SUCK IT MALFOY!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 3K 69
A teenage girl who gets straight A's, gets along with people well, and always seems pretty happy thinks she has a normal life. That is until she find...
936 38 17
{y/n) discovers her love for Harry during the 3rd year but Harry doesn't notice you're feelings will he ever feel the same for you? (I don't own any...
9.7K 419 59
~A Draco Malfoy Love Story~ You may be familiar with the story of Harry Potter, and how he survived the Dursley's, Voldemort, and being a third wheel...
1.2K 7 17
Gracie is a 11 year old girl who is adopted by the weasleys. What happened when she mets harry potter the boy who lives and youll be best friends wit...