Leah... / Luke Hemmings

By sin_bunnie

"Girls like me don't belong with guys like you." ©All Rights Reserved More

Prologue
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
Authors note
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
Authors Note
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
Announcement
3.6
3.7
3.8
39.1
39.2
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
epilogue
forgotten chapter
Hello again...

2.4

219 7 3
By sin_bunnie

Chapter 24

Leah's POV

Emily and I were seated in the very back of the venue due to the over crowded place. I wanted to be near the door in case the place got too crowded and I couldn't breath. It was the boys first show and it was a full show. Calum had gotten several people from school to show up, which included Luke and his crew. He explained that he was close to some of the guys from the football team, which only angered me.

Most of the football team consisted of terrible guys who only cared about two things, football and sex. They were nothing but narcissistic assholes that only cared whether or not they were going to bang a new girl every night which was totally disguising. Nevertheless, they're Cal's friends and I can't keep him away from those jerks. I'm just thankful he's nowhere near being one of those losers.

I watched as the three boys walked up on the stage and introduced themselves.

"Hi, I'm Calum!"

"I'm Michael!"

"I'm Batman!" The crowd erupted in laughter. "And this is our band, which currently don't have a permanent name, but here's some songs!" Ash began counting down with his drum sticks, and they all began to play one of their songs.

I could see Luke and Amber, from the corner of my eyes, sucking each other's faces which only disgusted me. As much as I tried to look away, I couldn't and it only made me sick to my stomach. I could feel my vomit making it's way up to my throat which caused me to sit up and run out the venue to the nearest trash. I began puking the green culprit, disgusted with the content and throwing up so more. Eventually, Emily came running out and grabbed a hold of my hair while rubbing my back.

"It's okay Leah, just puke it all out," she comforted. After I finished, she handed me an unopened water bottle. I quickly opened it, chugging all the water.

"I think we need to go home," I stated as she handed me a tissue to wipe off the throw up from my mouth. I thanked her quietly and wiped the excess off, dumping it in the trash.

"Or you can go lay down in the boys dressing room while I go buy you a toothbrush and toothpaste from the corner store," she insisted. I nodded, not wanting to miss the boys performance. I can always hear it from the back.

We went our separate ways as I walked back into the venue. The boys were playing a new song, the crowd dancing and cheering for the three dorks up on stage. I was so proud of them, and proud of myself for landing them their first gig.

~

After the show was over, the boys were talking to a couple of new fans while Em and I hung out in the back. Michael and Ashton were talking to a couple girls while Cal was talking to... Luke?!

This was either going two ways, they were making up or about to fight each other. I was sort of hoping Calum would kick his ass until I saw them do a little bro hug then wave to each other goodbye. Michael and Ashton seemed to notice Cal walked backstage so they followed, all three boys walking into the room.

"You guys were insane!" Emily cheered, running up to Ashton and hugging him, then Michael.

"Yeah, you guys rocked!" I smiled, even though I was not feeling so good.

Calum sat beside me, intertwining our fingers together. He looked concerned as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," I lied and smiled, "Why wouldn't I be?"

"I saw you run out the venue, was it because of Luke?" He asked quietly as the other three conversed amongst themselves.

"No!" I whisper shouted. "Of course not Cal. I threw up outside. I think I have a stomach virus or something," I explained.

He sighed in relief, wrapping his arm around me. "Thank god, I thought you still had feelings for him." He kissed the top of my head as I began feeling guilty.

Of course I still have feelings for Luke, I thought. It's not like I wanted to. I've tried so hard to lose these feelings for that narcissistic asshole, but ever since Em and Ash explained their theory to me, I couldn't help but think about him. He didn't even deserve my feelings, Calum did. He treated me way better than Luke ever will, so why can't I get over him?

Stop overthinking, Leah.

"Do you guys want to go eat to celebrate?" Mikey suggested, a huge grin on his face.

Calum was about to reject until I interrupted, "Yeah! Let's go!" The three cheered, while Cal shot me a glare. I shrugged, "I don't want to ruin this for them." He nodded and we all began walking to the car.

~

The boys had been talking about nothing but the gig tonight. They were all excited, especially Michael, and couldn't wait for the next gig. It made my heart melt to see the joy in their eyes at not only the gig but the pizza in front of them.

"If there was ever an emoji I could form my face into, it'd be the hearteyes emoji," Michael informed as he grabbed a slice of pizza and shoved it into his mouth.

"This is exactly why you don't have a girlfriend Michael," Emily joked, grabbing a slice for herself. Ashton and Calum laughed hysterically while Michael threw a pepperoni at Emily's face.

The pepperoni ended up sticking to her cheek, the whole table irrupting in laughter, including Emily. "Ew! Michael!" She threw the pepperoni back at him but missed. The pepperoni ended up hitting Ashton in the eye.

"What the hell Emily!" He laughed, throwing the pepperoni onto a plate and scolding Michael and Emily, but still laughing at the situation.

"You are all literally five years old," I joked, taking a sip from my water.

The table went silent as the four hungry teenagers began to stuff their faces with pizza and wings. They had offered me food several times, but my stomach was too upset to even touch food. The thought made me want to vomit again, so I didn't dare touch the pizza.

"There's something we need to tell you Leah," Ashton spoke up, wiping his mouth with a napkin. Michael looked at him with wide eyes, while Calum looked down with a guilty look on his face. What the hell?

"Okaaaay?" I spoke quietly as my heart began to race.

Ashton cleared his throat, my hands trembling at what possible news he could tell me. "You know how you told us we would find a new guitarist eventually," I shook my head, furrowing my eyebrows in the process. "Well we actually found one."

"That's great!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms up in the air and grinning. Yet, no one dared look at me. Michael looked down at his laced fingers, Calum looked the other way with a frown, and Emily fiddled with her fingers. Ashton was the only one who was looking at me, except he had a frown as well. "Why is everyone acting as if they'd just seen a ghost," I joked, chuckling and taking a sip from my water.

"It's Luke," Ashton blurs as I instantly begin choking on my water.

Emily began to pat my back as I began coughing, feeling a huge knot form in my throat. Out of all the talented people in the world, they chose to pick Luke. Now I know why Calum was talking to him at the venue, but I didn't understand why the hell they picked him. If anything, I expected Michael to protest against it since he hated Luke.

"What the hell! Out of all people, Luke?!" I yelled, being shushed my Ashton.

"Will you calm down! We're at a restaurant for crying out loud!" He scolded, tensing up a little.

"Leah, there's no way we could turn him down," Michael informed, a sad look on his face. "We had about ten auditions and no one was nearly good enough as Luke. I'm better than he us, but let's face it, there's no one as good as me, so we have to settle for second best."

Ash and Cal both glared at him, Ashton swatting him in the shoulder. Mikey winced in pain as Emily laughed.

"Plus he's got good legs," Emily added in, Ashton glaring at her.

"Let's not forget the hair," Calum joined in to the complementing facts about Luke.

"And the eyes," Ash added, causing all four to nod. "Lets not forget his vocals when he tried out."

"Is there something you want to tell us Ashton?" Michael giggled.

"Yeah, are you gay?" Emily joked, both Michael and Em highfiving with Ashton groaning at their childish behavior.

My brain was trying to take in the fact that Luke was now going to be at my house everyday. This meant being around the boy I still have feelings for and Calum. It was going to be so awkward at first. WAIT.

"One condition," the boys nod, "Amber cannot be around."

Mikey groaned and rolled his eyes, "I knew this was coming." He shook his head and placed his fingers on the temple of his head. "Leah that is out of our control. She's Luke's girlfrie-"

"She called Emily a whore!" I shouted, causing a couple of others in the restaurant to glace our way.

"Leah Irwin! You are yelling!" Ash scolded, swatting my arm from the other side of the table. The slap stung my arm as I winced in pain. "Shut up!"

"No! Not until you can promise me she won't be around." I wasn't being unfair, if anything I was only looking out for my sister. Ashton might not understand girl drama, but I certainly don't condone for someone to call Emily anything besides beautiful.

Ashton sighed, "That's not in our control Leah."

I rolled my eyes and tapped my fingers on the table. "If she even says one insult, I'm ripping her hair out and clawing her face off," I angrily growled at the three boys sitting across from me.

"Yeah, fuck that whore," Emily agreed, crossing her arms.

"Emily!" Ashton yelled, "Language!"

a/n wow why would those idiots let Luke into the band?

Okay so I was thinking and when I finish Leah I want to write a 5sos book like Gossip Girl, you know not EXACTLY like it, but somewhere around those lines.

Anyways, another filler yo.

Probably will be a couple of fillers until the juicy stuff. 

also decided not to upload chapter 17, cause i'm going to be a rebel like that, and just post it when i finish the book as a forgotten chapter. it really was forgotten.

One more thing, THE ALBUM IS ALMOST OUT, THE ALBUM IS ALMOST OUT OMG OMGSHGADKJFG

Okay goodbye xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 124 103
3.6K 148 40
"You're the bravest girl I've met." "You get used to things after a while." "You shouldn't have to." "I didn't have much of a choice."
209K 11.2K 31
❝Michael isn't talking.❞ © Princess5S0S. All rights reserved.