Red Dragon of Arcadia

Por RageRevan

A boy's whose life was terrible from day one, a boy's whose life was taken away and lived by his little broth... Más

Issei Hyoudou: Bio
Quotes of Issei Hyoudou
Quotes of Juniper Arc
Prologue: Running Away
Chapter 1: Settling down in Arcadian Academy
Chapter 2: Magic Academy Lessons
Chapter 3: Magic Learning
Chapter 4: Technology Creation
Chapter 5: Samurai Sword Training
Chapter 6: Academy of Technology
Chapter 7: Elderly Negotiation
Chapter 8: Star of Eden
Some Information about the Hyoudou Clan
Chapter 9: Magical Examination
Chapter 10: Graduation Ceremony
Ova 1: Dark Shadow of the Past
Chapter 11: Black Arms
Chapter 12: Assault on the Main City
Chapter 13: Devastating Betrayal to Arcadia
Chapter 14: Call to Action
Chapter 15: Wolf Chasing
Chapter 16: Into the Outer Space
Chapter 17: Stranded..
Chapter 18: Past Confrontations
Chapter 19: Off the Planet
Chapter 20: Rise of the General
Ova 2: The 501st Legion
Chapter 21: Evil Rising
Chapter 22: Racoon City
Chapter 23: Mechanical Angel
Chapter 24: Angel Far From Home
Chapter 25: Sons of Patriot
Chapter 26: The Liquid Sun
Chapter 27: Laughing Rage
Chapter 28: Collective Consciousness
Chapter 29: The Final Battle Begins
Chapter 30: Apocalyptic Assault
Chapter 31: End of the Civil War (S1: Finale)
Epilogue: Eternal Bliss (Season 1)
Ova 3: Honeymoon Fun
Season 2: Preview 1
Season 2: Preview 2
Season 2 Prologue: Changing Scenarios
Season 2 Chapter 1: Fall of Vale
Season 2 Chapter 2: The Trial of Outsiders
Season 2 Chapter 3: Meeting of the Factions
S2 Chapter 4: New Emperor of Arcadia
S2 Chapter 5: Calm before the Storm
S2 Chapter 6: Clash between Two Dragons
S2 Chapter 7: The True Hero
S2 Chapter 8: Rise of a New Threat
S2 Chapter 9: Darkened Hellscape
S2 Chapter 10: Shattered Kingdom
S2 Chapter 11: Supreme General of Despair
S2 Chapter 13: Final Countdown
S2 Chapter 14: Devastating Assaults
S2 Chapter 15: Hope from the Different Worlds
Ova 4: Gaming and Conceptual Records
S2 Chapter 16: Defending the Future
S2 Chapter 17: Shattering Emotions
S2 Chapter 18: Cityscape Showdown

S2 Chapter 12: The Broken Empress

2.4K 53 101
Por RageRevan

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

In the DXD World,

Underworld, 9:30 AM

Sirzechs was looking in the office with a grim expression on his face, he knew with what happened to Dai, and right now. He was kept in a sealed prison, in constant pain and agony. He remembered on each of the girl's fate. 

Rias had locked herself in her room for days, she refused to come out even when her parents and other family members begged her to do so, he also remembered Akeno being completely emotionless for days and barely responding to anything. Her father was completely devastated. 

The Nekoshou sisters Koneko and Kuroka had no one to comfort themselves with, as they hugged each other, Kuroka took it even harder as she became almost similar to her mother Fujimai, who chose a mate that never truly loved and cared for her. 

Rossweisse was even worse, she had her grandmother, but even then she had lost the one she had truly loved. She failed to see the real hero. 

Asia was calmed down by Aika, she lost both of her brothers, as Asia like Rias stayed in her room for days. While Valery looked in the mirror, she always thought Issei was the villain of her story, but it was Dai, it has always been Dai. 

Serafall only threw her figurines on the ground, it only brought back bad memories and she hated that. Her show was cancelled and it's resuming was still unknown. Sona also was devastated, she had lost everything and many were hating her and Rias due to being primary pawns in performing what they had done against their real hero. 

Yasaka's mental state was even more worse, she repeated the same mistake that she did with her old mate, and many Youkai's were wondering if she was fit for the leadership, while Kunou cried for days knowing what kind of a person Dai was, once she woke up. 

Xenovia and Irina locked themselves for days, with the latter completely falling from grace, as a result she could no longer be a part of the angels, much to Michael's sadness. Griselda and Irina's parents could only look at the scene with completely helplessness. They could only curse Dai for being the one responsible for this.

Gabriel cried for days, and was constantly on the threat of turning into a Fallen Angel. Michael and the other angels had no choice, but to make her lose all of her powers, to prevent her from being a Fallen Angel, there was a special ritual that caused her to become a human being. Now she lives amongst humans, now she was a person that would never love anyone and would be constantly be under the guilt for what she had done. She had nothing left. 

Athena cried herself for days on end, almost to the point of becoming a fallen goddess, she had not only lost her father, but also Dai turned out to be a liar. She realised she was a disgrace in being the Goddess of Wisdom, when she was nothing like that. She wanted to commit suicide but was stopped by Hephaestus. 

Kuisha and Tsubaki were lost and become emotionless, despite help from their fellow peerage members. They were devastated for days, having nothing to fight for. However, she was not the worst that was affected. 

Ingvild took that cake, she cried for days on end and she screamed with all her heart out in what happened. She refused to talk to anyone and had cried all day. She refused to eat or sleep and as a result she had bags underneath her eyes and often appeared weak. It did not make it better that she was starting to once again have the sleeping sickness, and doctors state that there is a chance she may never wake up. 

The others tried to help the girls, but there was nothing they could do, and all they could do was blame Dai, but at the same time they were also equally responsible as well. 

"Now what..." Sirzechs could only speak in a disbelieving tone, as soon enough Grayfia came inside, as he asked, "How are things?" 

"Milicas cried himself to sleep and Rias is still the same. I still can't believe that he played us like a fiddle. The Oppai Dragon merch had to be destroyed, and we are the ones that are suffering.." Sirzechs shook his head and spoke, "It is our fault too Grayfia, Juniper is right. We are also to blame for what is too happen as well.." 

"So what now?" Grayfia asked to which Sirzechs responded, "We don't know, Shiva has backed away from the alliance, and with Zeus dead, Hera is in charge, from what I can tell, she wants revenge although she won't tell us, but it too scared to even do it. He killed Zeus without much effort and he can kill anyone." 

"Not to mention, the other Gods have refused to be associated with us any longer and have cut all ties. All the things that I have worked for, is all crumbling to dust.." Grayfia could only approach him and spoke, "So what should we do?" 

"I don't know, our only hope is that we can get though this, without any more problems.." Sirzechs spoke with a grim tone, as the Hope for the Factions is truly lost. 

Opening Start

[I'm hanging onto the other side! I won't give up 'til the end of me!]
Issei looks at his opponent Lord Dracon as he looks at him in his new armor!
Lord Dracon grins as they soon clash creating a tremor!

[Go!]
The scene changes to the Vale massacre where Issei and the Arcadians are slaughtering them.
Several battalions and legions of armies are wiping out every single Vale Citizen who try to defend but fail

[Yeah!! Welcome to the mind of a different kind!]
Jaune faces off against his former friends as he clashes against all of them!
Meanwhile Juniper slaughters every Vale Council member with a sadistic smile on her face.

[Where we've been growing slowly! Think I'm on 11, but I'm on a 9!]
Issei and the others soon confront the professors, clashing against them.
The scene changes to their fates, as they all end up begging for mercy

[Guess you don't really know me! Running from the past is a losing game!]
The scene changes to Issei's past, as everyone laughs at him! He grits his teeth in anger, not afraid

[It never brings you glory! Been down this road before! Already know this story!]
Issei soon clashes against his former family, as Gorou and Miki stop him only for them to be defeated completely!

[Face your fear!!]
He soon sees his siblings as he smirks, they grit their teeth in fury

[Face your fear!!]
Issei looks across the rest of the Devils and other races that look down upon him! He takes them down and torments Rias and her friends, Dai is tormented the most.
The 501st assist them as they face their DXD counterparts, much to their anger. The Excelsus roars into the stadium instilling fear

[It's time to face your fear!]
Issei soon faces against the Faction Leaders, who were ready to kill him for being a threat!
He is joined by his mentors, wife and step-children who fight against the leaders

[Cause when your time has come and gone I'll be the one to carry on (carry on)! And you can throw me to the wolves (throw me to the wolves)!]
Issei reveals the truth as he watches everything that Dai built fall apart, as he mocks his former allies and watches them grief

['Cause I am undefeatable! I'm hanging on to the other side!]
The scene changes to Carmilla, Freesia and Rizevim smiling as someone soon joins with a Dark Grin!
Lord Dracon joins in, sitting on his throne as everyone bow before him

[I won't give up 'til the end of me! I'm what you get when the stars collide!]
The scene shows Lord Dracon's armies as they conquer another kingdom! Him being a tyrant and feared across his universe

[Now face it, you're just an enemy!]
Issei and Juniper look in Lord Dracon with horror as he grins at the reveal of who he truly is.

[Whoa! whoa! You're crossing the line!]
Lord Dracon shows them the truth, as he looks down upon those that get in his way.
Issei resolves with some people to stop Lord Dracon at all costs and saves his world/

[Whoa! whoa! Now we've run out of time!]
Issei looks coldly at Lord Dracon, as he releases his aura, soon ready to attack another world.

[Whoa! Whoa! I'll take what is mine!]
They both soon look coldly as Lord Dracon is surrounded with his armies, while Issei is surrounded by his friends and family as they stop Lord Dracon.

Opening End

In Dracon's World, 

Shattered Kingdom Base, 4:30 AM

"You've got to be kidding me?!" Juniper spoke in a disbelieving tone, as she added, "Only 24 Hours, that is all we have.." 

"Yes, I fear so, your universe has only 24 Hours, Dracon is preparing a massive invasion fleet across several dimensions, yours is the first on his list, but soon he will head to other Universes... " Issei could only clench the sheets of his hospital bed in anger, as he spoke. 

"We must warn my universe of what is to come." Issei tried to get up but he soon faltered back due to the pain of his body, as he groaned in pain, Juniper looked at him and spoke with concern, "Your wounds are bad! You are in no condition to fight or move as a matter of fact!" 

"But-" Juniper only held Issei tighter making him yelp, "Ow! Ow! Ow, alright you made your point, you can let go of me!" 

Juniper only looked at him angrily, as Willow added, "Juniper is right, not to mention Dracon destroyed you in our fight, even us three working together couldn't stand a chance against him."

"Not to mention, his Generals are also present, and I mean we may have captured the Supreme General and General Seresabeles! But there are still others left, and even General Taurus, someone who has almost killed two of my team-mates without much effort..none of us would stand a chance for now..." Issei could only grit his teeth in anger, as Willow added, "For now you must rest and recover, can you walk?" 

"Haven't tried, but I can...speaking of which, how is our prisoners doing?" Issei asked to which Willow spoke, "Sefaria is trying her best to escape, but with the restraints that she has had, she cannot escape, while Juniper or I should say my Juniper has remained motionless without much movement, there are restraints but she just has not moved at all."

"I still can't believe that it was Juniper behind that armor all this long, I never even realised this would be true.." Willow spoke with sadness as Jaune added, "Yeah, me too, Dracon really did a number on her. I doubt she would even be the same person I knew. Not only Nicholas's actions broke her to huge extent..but Dracon, he did something that Nicholas would never had done...he managed to break her even further.." 

Juniper and the others could only remain silent, Issei held his wife's hand assuring her that everything is fine. Jaune could only watch with slight jealousy, wondering that what would have happened if Issei were to be his father instead of Nicholas, and on how his life would have been. He wouldn't admit it but he was jealous of his counterpart. 

Jaune also remembered on how mentally shattered his mother was, although she did not show it, she was broken for weeks due to what his so-called father had done, but seeing her here, like this, made him really happy but also jealous. 

"Can we meet her?" Issei asked to which Willow spoke, "You can, but I am not sure on how she would react...she has not responding to James, but she was not moving, almost catatonic, and I did not want to risk sending Jaune or her counterpart on how she would react. Even when depowered I did not want to risk it." 

"That seems fair.." Issei grunted in response, as he got up, he had his wounds on, including a patch on his back where his injury was, as Juniper spoke, "Easy.." 

Issei nodded as he got his vest and wore it, as Willow advised him to not wear anything more for the time being. He then spoke, "Willow, contact Jade. Tell them or inform them about the situation, if you can't convince them, call me and put me on the line.." 

"Right.." Willow spoke, as Issei added, "Before you go, here.." 

Issei summoned a small magic circle and Willow spoke, "What is this?" 

"A communication circle.." Juniper added as she spoke, "It is a small communication circle, you should be able to contact us soon enough.."  

"I gave this circle to my universe's Jeanne and Juniper, it allows me to stay in touch with them, all you have to do is think about talking to me and that is all.." Issei spoke as he sent two communication circles, one towards Jaune and the other towards Willow, as it went into their ear, as Jaune spoke

"Kind of tingly.." Issei nodded as he spoke, "Willow, contact my counterparts...here is the code for my universe.."

Issei gave a small paper that had the code for it, as he spoke, "Dracon would be distracted by the invasion. so we can have a chance, contact anyone and inform them about the situation."

"Understood...leave that to me.." Issei spoke as he continued, "Jaune with me, we will see your mother's counterpart.." 

"Right.." Jaune spoke as he looked towards Juniper and spoke, "Let's go.." 

Juniper gave a nod, as they all headed out, with Juniper keeping a glance on Issei. She knew that he was still injured and he was nowhere near full strength in fighting against Dracon or anyone as a matter of fact. 

*Scene Change*

Shattered Kingdom Holding Cell, 5:00 AM

Issei, Juniper and Jaune headed to the holding cell where they saw Sefaria in her restraints as she glared at Juniper with anger in her eyes. However they ignored her, she was not their priority, they entered the holding cell of Juniper(Dracon). She looked hopelessly and was no longer in her armor and wore a prison jumpsuit, as Jaune asked. 

"Is the brainwashing gone?" Issei responded to him, "I am not sure, all we know is that she has been remaining like that for hours, she did not respond to anything and there are traces of her old self in there...she has been under Dracon's control for more than 20 years...so I am not sure if her old self is in there, but we will keep trying.." 

"I will go to her.." Issei was about to head inside but Juniper stopped him and spoke, "That is a bad idea, if anything your very appearance will terrify her, so it would be best if Jaune goes and talks to her...you share a similar appearance to Dracon, and it would be best if Jaune goes first..." 

Issei looked at her and nodded, as he stayed from the sidelines, as he went inside, as soon as he went inside, Juniper(Dracon) still remained silent unable to move.

"Are you in there?" Jaune asked to Juniper(Dracon) who didn't seem to respond, ".........." 

Juniper(Dracon) couldn't show herself, as Jaune spoke, "Mom, it's me Jaune.." 

Juniper(Dracon) raised her head up, a little bit, as she could only give a glance, "Yes, Mom...I am Jaune, your son...the same one that was born alongside Jade...don't you remember me?" 

"J-Jaune..." Juniper(Dracon) looked up to see her son in the flesh, she couldn't see it before due to what Dracon had done, but Nereid Kyrie was starting to weaken the effects of Trauma that was imprinted on her, but it was nowhere gone. It will never be gone. 

"Yes mom, it is me! You remember on how we sided with you in the Civil War, instead of choosing our treacherous Father. You couldn't remember me before due to Dracon's torture but it really is me, I am Jaune Arc...not your-" Jaune wasn't able to complete when he heard sniffling as she started to walk towards Jaune, tears were falling from her eyes, she couldn't even hug him due to the restraints, as Jaune walked towards her, without any fear. He had to make her recollect, who she once was. 

"It's alright.." Jaune hugged his mother, as he spoke, "I may not be your Jaune, but I am still Jaune Arc, your son.." Juniper(Dracon) couldn't speak as she started to cry onto her son, she missed her son, she missed her children, she missed her family. She missed her friends, they all were slaughtered by Dracon. She served Dracon out of fear, she was emotionless. 

The reason she was serving Dracon without a doubt was because of the Armor that was completely turning her into a mindless soldier. It had some neurotoxins and chemicals that converted her movements and thoughts which made her see anyone that Dracon opposes as monsters and enemies of Arcadia, or to be more accurate, his enemies. Additionally, the Neurotoxins contained some specific chemical which made her witness Dracon murdering her family and mocking her, while she tried to save them and failing, thus making her completely subservient to his commands.

With this, he was able to make her serve relentlessly, do anything he asked her to do, and she did so without question. However, Once the armor was removed, she was in control of herself, she no longer had any hallucinations, but her mind was so broken that she couldn't even sense what was going on. 

Until Jaune snapped Juniper(Dracon) out of her trance, but scars of her horrific torture and mental breakdown will still and will always remain. 

"It's alright mom, you are safe..." Jaune rubbed his mother's back, even if she wasn't his mother by universes due to her losing her Jaune. She was still the Mother of Jaune Arc, and she will always care and love her. 

Issei and Juniper watched the scene with a smile, as Juniper(Dracon) took a glance towards Dracon and backed away, "Jaune, you said I was s-safe right.." 

Jaune took a glance towards her and realised what was happened as he spoke, "No Mom, that is not Dracon, he is-" 

"No! No! No! Please stay a-away from me!" Juniper(Dracon) fell back and crawled all the way back to her prison cell wall and stayed frozen. She was shivering and hyperventilating in fear, and was crying due to terror. She feared the mere sight of Dracon, and she was afraid on what he might do to her. This was the scars of the horrific torture and mental breakdown that she had endured thanks to Dracon torturing her for 2 months. 

"I-I am s-sorry D-Dracon! P-Please don't hurt me! Please don't show those memories of my f-family dying! I promise, I won't be s-stupid! P-Please stay away! P-Please forgive me! I will b-be better! I p-promise you!!" Issei could only look away and head outside, as he rushed outside, despite the pain, as Juniper spoke, "Ise, wait!" 

Juniper took a glance at her counterpart, as she could see holding her head in pain, and constantly crying out of fear. She was a broken shell of herself, she rushed towards Issei as Jaune calmed her down assuring her that everything would be fine. He could sense her hyperventilating and shivering due to the mere face of Dracon. 

*Scene Change*

Juniper found Issei, who had staggered due to the pain, as she caught him with her faster speeds and spoke, "Easy! Your wounds aren't healed, too much strain can still harm you!" 

Issei could only look her in the eye, and nod. He was still affected by what his Dracon counterpart had done to his own wife, something Juniper could sense and speak, "It is not your fault Ise...you are not to blame for what has happened..to her.." 

"But even then, you saw the look of her face, she fears my very expression. I don't want to see you be so terrified of me. She fears me that I will actually hurt her....I mean, I can't even imagine beating you up or torturing you...like.." Issei was devastated on what Dracon had done to someone he loved, as Juniper could only hold him to calm him down. Seeing her counterpart's state did take a toll on her too, but the one responsible for this, was his counterpart. 

She now realised what Dracon's actions had done to him, even if Dracon didn't torture or torment him. His actions were strong enough to leave a strong impact on him, he was clearly broken from what he had done to her counterpart and her children. And all because of a man who wanted more power and glory, that wanted him to be his loyal slave. This backfired big time as the man was dead, now replaced by an AI generated voice that would bring nothing but despair to the Arcadians. 

"It's alright..." Juniper calmed him down, it was like a mother was calming down a child, as she spoke, "Don't beat yourself up for Dracon's actions. You aren't to blame, it's alright Ise, you aren't and will never be like Dracon. You shouldn't think of Dracon right now, and what he did to his Juniper is unforgivable...but you aren't to blame for it. I know that you are not a monster like him, and he became a monster because he was broken beyond belief that turned him insane.." 

Issei could only remain silent as he spoke, "I-I guess you are right..." 

"Hey....once this is over, we are taking a massive vacation off in one of the Earths. What do you say?" Issei looked at her and nodded as he spoke, "Yeah, I would love that.." 

Juniper gave a smile, as they stayed like this for a while as he spoke, "Hey...do you think that there is hope for this world?" 

"There is got to be, I mean these people are fighting for a reason, they are fighting to bring back Arcadia, hopefully. Truth be told, even if the chances are bleak, even if the chances are low, or very low looking at the grim situation. It is not zero, yet, we have a way to defeat Dracon. You taught me that remember, you taught me to keep fighting no matter what happens. Even if Nicholas got the Upper Hand in some cases, you taught us to keep fighting till the very end..." Juniper spoke while rubbing his head as Issei could only hum in agreement, as she continued. 

"When I lost my own powers, and when we were surrounded, which was a trap set up by my former husband. He even tried to corrupt you and bring him to your side, with a tempting offer, which I believe if I was in your place, I would have accepted it. I mean, he gave you an opportunity for Revenge, something you rejected, while I presume Dracon must have accepted without hesitation, knowing he had nothing to lose. That is one difference you and Dracon have, you kept on fighting till the very end, while he..he gave up, not that we can blame him though.." Issei nodded in agreement as he spoke

"You are right, I just hope we can help this Juniper...but I doubt that can be, she is afraid of this face. Just looking at me can terrorise her.." Juniper nodded in agreement, just one huge mistake costed her everything, but even she was angry at how much gullible she once was. She refused to become the same person ever again, no matter what may be. 

"Hey guys.." The one who called out was Willow of this world, as she spoke, "I managed to make contact with your folks, they are online.." 

"Alright then, let's go!" Issei spoke as Juniper nodded, the trio soon headed towards the viewing port where the others were there, waiting for them.

*Scene Change*

Viewing Port, Shattered Kingdom Base, 6:30 AM

Issei, Juniper and Willow(Dracon) were already in the viewing screen as the Arc Siblings, Hades's Family, Nyx and Moka, as Jade spoke

"Dad! Mom! It is so good to see you again!" Issei responded, "You too Jade, you too...I believe Willow must have told you everything right.." 

"Yeah, and all my siblings are here and even our grandparents, mothers and Aunts are here, had it not been for this World's Willow, we would have never known where you were.." Saphron spoke in response, "To think we are all dead in this world, worse our killer was our Father of this timeline, it is just, so unreal.."

Issei could only look down, as Saphron spoke, "No, I didn't mean, Sorry Dad, I know you wouldn't. And had it not been for Nicholas, I am pretty sure Dracon wouldn't have even existed!"

"It's alright Saphron, I can understand it..." Saphron could only nod as Willow then spoke, "Either way, my counterpart of this world must find a way to send the two of you back along with the others, if we need to not get Dracon's attention we have to send the two of you back at the right time! Other me, do you still have the transporter that brought the One-Five to this world?

"I do, although with Watts's death, it is hard to rebuild it, even with Hizuru from 9905, we can't completely rebuild it." Willow(Dracon) responded to which Issei spoke, "I can.." 

"I remember the Schematics of the Super Collider that had been used by the Jade that brought me to a different dimension, I can try and see if I can rebuild it.." Issei spoke as he added. 

"If there is anything that I and Dracon share, it is intelligence, I can see if I can rebuild or help with the recreation of the Collider..." Issei looked at Willow(Dracon) as she nodded, "Very well, I shall lead you to the device, you can use the knowledge there.." 

"Hmm, that seems like a fair plan.." An added to which she spoke sadly, "Still can't believe that our enemy is a version of a student that we couldn't even notice, and Nicholas turned him against us, tortured and broke him until he couldn't take it anymore...

"Worst, he ended up killing your entire family and my three children in retribution before ultimately killing you too An.." Willow added as even Willow(Dracon) looked down in sadness knowing that had things been different Dracon wouldn't even have existed. 

"Not to mention those accursed Faction Leaders killed us in front of his eyes, I can't even imagine the mental torment our son went through.." Hades spoke with anger, as he wished to torment Zeus and the Factions for killing his counterpart and his entire family along with Nyx and Moka. He despised the Faction Leaders even more, as none could even speak, even Nyx and Moka were livid at what the Faction Leaders they had done. 

As much as they hated to say it, they were glad for Dracon for wiping out the Faction Leaders of this world. But he had to be stopped since he intends to break their Issei as well. 

"Hades....our son of that world. He is too broken, I don't even know if he can be fixed. He is too far gone. Dracon has taken over our son, he has nothing to live for, nothing to be for. He realises that his job is to bring in nothing but despair, that is what he can do. He thinks Issei was weak, and he hates Issei more than anything." Persephone spoke while keeping her hand on her husband as he could only give a nod. There was a moment of silence between them. 

"Anyways, what should we do?" Jaune of Issei's world asked to which Issei responded, "Bianca, alert Jeanne and ask her to prepare the army, we only have less than a day for him to show up."

"Violet, Rosemary, Olivia, Saphron go and alert the Elder Arcs and ask them to mobilise their forces, and this includes the other Kingdoms. Inform every kingdom to be prepared for an imminent invasion, since Dracon and his Generals will attack them at any time. Bianca, you do the same and ask Jeanne to inform the other Supreme Generals to mobilize their forces, Willow-sensei, An-sensei, do the same as Jeanne is doing.." The ones mentioned nodded in agreement, as Willow spoke for everyone, "You can count on it, we will try our best on this end.."

"Mom, Dad! I want you to alert the Kingdom of Hell and Kingdom of Dragons, alert them and make sure they are ready for an invasion, you all only have less than a day to mobilise forces!" Persephone and Hades nodded as Hades spoke, "You got that one right son, count on it.."

"Jaune, head to the One-Five and ask them to prepare, there is a chance you will encounter Dracon's Lilly or anyone else from the One-Five of this world that Dracon has corrupted. Moka warn the 501st and Nyx, warn the Deathless, in case warning from the four sisters takes more time, the more awareness we spread of the invasion, the more faster we can prepare against Dracon!" Issei spoke to which the four mentioned nodded in agreement, as Nyx spoke for everyone. 

"Not to worry Issei, we will let the 501st know.." Nyx spoke in response, to which someone spoke, "Issei listen.." Issei turned his gaze around to see Holly(Dracon) show up as she had spoken. 

"Warn the Madison Family of your reality, cause my Scarlett would go to any lengths to hunt down the Ian and Alexi of this world, and even Melanoa and Scarlett." Holly(Dracon) spoke to which Issei, Juniper and Willow(Dracon) realised what this meant, as Issei spoke

"Guys!" Aqua spoke in response, "Leave that to me, dad, other Holly, I won't let anything happen to this world's Madison Family...especially to my bestie!"

"Thanks, Aqua....I really miss my Aqua.." Aqua nodded in agreement to Holly(Dracon)'s words as Issei spoke, "I will prepare the Super Collider..." Issei was about to leave, but Persephone spoke 

"Ise, I would advise you to get some rest, your condition is pretty bad, and I don't think you should overwork yourself like this.." Persephone's words were responded to by Issei, "Mom, I doubt I would ever get any sleep with the current situation that is going on..." 

"I can create a Lullaby spell, with my Nereid Kyrie, you should be able to get some rest.." Juniper added as Issei wanted to refuse but a glare from his mother made him think otherwise as Persephone spoke

"Keep an eye on him, make sure that he gets proper sleep!" Juniper nodded as she spoke, "Yes, Mom...I will.."

"Take care, all of you, I want you two to be back in one piece..." Hades spoke as Issei added, "You can count on it, Dad.."

Willow(Dracon) cuts off the transmission as she speaks, "Well...we should get going.." 

"Come Issei, I will sing you a lullaby.." Juniper spoke with a mocking Willow couldn't help but chuckle and snicker at this. Juniper had a small smile, as Issei spoke with a groan. 

"I am not a baby Juniper.." Juniper responded with a mocking tone, "But you are my baby, my Ise!" 

Issei could only groan in embarrassment and annoyance as he would now have to sleep, at first he wasn't sure, but with Nereid Kyrie, it was possible. 

*Scene Change*

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Issei for escaping only for Chibi Juniper to have her spear ready behind her, as she stands between near the escape door, as Chibi Issei fears for his life.

In Arcadia! Issei's world, 

A few miles outside of Arcadia, Outlands, 10:30 PM

A huge dimensional portal opens up as suddenly a huge three headed dragon shows up which was golden scaled, this was Void Ghidorah, or Dracon's world Void Ghidorah as it roared into the location scaring any beasts that were nearby. 

On top of him was Lord Dracon who had a sinister grin on his face, he managed to gain control of one of the strongest MUTOs in the world. 

"It is time, we begin our invasion!" Dracon declared as Void Ghidorah, he was stretching his wings out for all of Atlas to see as he roars. With him overlooking the fiery Kingdom of Atlas, lightning and thunder erupt all around the Kingdom.

(A/N: I don't own this gif)

The Arcadians were on full guard, as Jeanne spoke with horror and fear, "He is here.." Jeanne shook her head and got ready, this is a fight that they had to win. 

With Dracon, soon enough the entire army as the Generals appear beside him including Carmilla, as all of them float or are on high parches or rocks in the Outlands. Dracon soon begins his announcement, as he uses a huge microphone to make an announcement across all of the Kingdoms. 

"People of Arcadia! I, Lord Dracon, an embodiment of tyrannical authority, stand as a harbinger of bloodshed and retribution upon the realm of Arcadia! My presence heralds death and devastation, and now I shall assert dominion over this land. Henceforth, I shall govern the Arcadians with an unyielding grasp, unbound by the whims of the Arcs. No longer shall we allow the Arcs to dictate the fate of our people! It is time to demonstrate to the entirety of the Universe that the Arcadians shall kneel before the rule of Lord Dracon!"  Dracon declared as all of the Generals and other people beside him get ready for the invasion, with Dracon continuing. as all the Arcadians get ready for battle. 

"Let the invasion of Arcadia begin!" The armies started to march forward as Void Ghidorah flew into the air ready to destroy the Arcadia of this universe, and make Lord Dracon the new ruler of this universe. 

*Scene Break*

(A/N: Bang that's it for this chapter, the Final War has begun)

(A/N(2): Do expect the next few chapters to also cover up some more fates of those from the DXD World)

(A/N(3): Issei and co will have to come fast, and find a way to combat Dracon)

(A/N(4): Massive thanks to Darkdecade97  for reviewing the chapter and helping me with the mistakes, along with providing me pictures of the characters and their descriptions.)

Please let me know in the comments on how to improve and I will catch y'all later

Peace!!!

Ending

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.5K 205 3
Since the spark of creation two forces have been at odds with one another, though being on the same sides of the same coin they fight as if sworn ene...
132K 2.2K 25
Jaune Arc is known as the "Weakest" Student in Beacon, his records and combat skills are the lowest and no one, and I mean no one, takes him seriousl...
327K 4.3K 20
You were a huntsman-in-training and went to the infamous Beacon Academy. You were strong on your own, and you led a strong team with teammates who co...
25.9K 730 10
Arcadia, a realm beyond our understanding, and knowledge, located in the far reaches of space. It has its own rules and regulations. Everything would...