Red Dragon of Arcadia

By RageRevan

A boy's whose life was terrible from day one, a boy's whose life was taken away and lived by his little broth... More

Issei Hyoudou: Bio
Quotes of Issei Hyoudou
Quotes of Juniper Arc
Prologue: Running Away
Chapter 1: Settling down in Arcadian Academy
Chapter 2: Magic Academy Lessons
Chapter 3: Magic Learning
Chapter 4: Technology Creation
Chapter 5: Samurai Sword Training
Chapter 6: Academy of Technology
Chapter 7: Elderly Negotiation
Chapter 8: Star of Eden
Some Information about the Hyoudou Clan
Chapter 9: Magical Examination
Chapter 10: Graduation Ceremony
Ova 1: Dark Shadow of the Past
Chapter 11: Black Arms
Chapter 12: Assault on the Main City
Chapter 13: Devastating Betrayal to Arcadia
Chapter 14: Call to Action
Chapter 15: Wolf Chasing
Chapter 16: Into the Outer Space
Chapter 17: Stranded..
Chapter 18: Past Confrontations
Chapter 19: Off the Planet
Chapter 20: Rise of the General
Ova 2: The 501st Legion
Chapter 21: Evil Rising
Chapter 22: Racoon City
Chapter 23: Mechanical Angel
Chapter 24: Angel Far From Home
Chapter 25: Sons of Patriot
Chapter 26: The Liquid Sun
Chapter 27: Laughing Rage
Chapter 28: Collective Consciousness
Chapter 29: The Final Battle Begins
Chapter 30: Apocalyptic Assault
Chapter 31: End of the Civil War (S1: Finale)
Epilogue: Eternal Bliss (Season 1)
Ova 3: Honeymoon Fun
Season 2: Preview 1
Season 2: Preview 2
Season 2 Chapter 1: Fall of Vale
Season 2 Chapter 2: The Trial of Outsiders
Season 2 Chapter 3: Meeting of the Factions
S2 Chapter 4: New Emperor of Arcadia
S2 Chapter 5: Calm before the Storm
S2 Chapter 6: Clash between Two Dragons
S2 Chapter 7: The True Hero
S2 Chapter 8: Rise of a New Threat
S2 Chapter 9: Darkened Hellscape
S2 Chapter 10: Shattered Kingdom
S2 Chapter 11: Supreme General of Despair
S2 Chapter 12: The Broken Empress
S2 Chapter 13: Final Countdown
S2 Chapter 14: Devastating Assaults
S2 Chapter 15: Hope from the Different Worlds
Ova 4: Gaming and Conceptual Records
S2 Chapter 16: Defending the Future
S2 Chapter 17: Shattering Emotions

Season 2 Prologue: Changing Scenarios

2K 77 121
By RageRevan

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Unknown Location, 1:30 AM

In the distant location of the once proud location that was the Arc Family mansion, a man was standing on top of the Arc Mansion, as many troops were cheering for their new emperor, the man was described to be a man that had black hair and red eyes. He wore a black and silver dress coat, black armor, black pants and black shoes.

"All Hail! Lord Dracon! All hail! All hail! Lord Dracon! All Hail!" The people that cheered for the person known as Lord Dracon. He was once known as Issei Hyoudou, but circumstances caused him to become the way he is, he now was the sole reason why the Black Arms succeeded and why Arcadia fell. 

The soldiers that were cheering for them were Black Arms Soldiers, all of whom saw Lord Dracon as the reason why they succeeded. He foiled any Arcadian Missions, wherever he was in and took down several of his opponents, and is the reason why the Black Arms succeeded and eventually took over Arcadia. 

"It took three years to conquer all of Arcadia, I crushed everyone that got in my way, and now...I will be the one to make others suffer, just like I did for so long..." Dracon spoke with an hushed tone. 

He remembered on how his life was miserable before this, now they will no longer scorn or hate him. They will no longer torment or torture him, but instead they will fear and revere him. They will have no choice, since Dracon will destroy anyone that gets in his way. 

Suddenly, someone came beside him, upon closer reveal this was Vlad Arc and Nicholas Arc, as Nicholas spoke, "Good job Lord Dracon, Arcadia has finally under our control! Any and all resistance has been crushed!  I made the right choices in order to get you to our side. The Bombings, that was her biggest mistake. The mistake that caused you to join us, and become Arcadia's biggest enemy." 

"Her? She was just a gullible moron that was under your spell for 20 years. She was a fool to trust you, and I was a fool to trust her. No matter, she is not going to bother our goals any longer." Vlad nodded in response as he spoke. 

"You are right on that, and now they are all dead. You have made sure to wipe out every last Arc, hunting them down and killing them, even Galath couldn't survive. Your flames has made sure of that..you even taken the power of the Gods for yourself.." Lord Dracon nodded as he spoke

"You are right on that one Vlad. I hunted down everyone, The Elder Arcs, the Arc Siblings, to any other Arcs. I wiped them out, took and siphoned their powers, the Eikons. They tried to resist, but eventually I was able to corrupt and subdue them, now.." Lord Dracon revealed his hand showing multiple elemental attacks, as he spoke, "I have full control over them.." 

"They wanted me gone, they tried to overload me with their power. They rejected me for seeing the 'darkness' inside of me, but I conquered them, I dominated them. I showed them who is the one in charge, and now..." Lord Dracon spoke as his hands glow with fire, belonging to none other than the Eikon of Fire, Irfit. "I have their power."

"That's very good, seems like Carmilla's augmentations did wonders to your body. We made the right choice in making the situations such that you would fall into our hands.." Nicholas spoke with a cackle as Lord Dracon could only look at him with a cold look. 

"Yet, judging by your look, you don't seem satisfied, tell me is something bothering you?" Vlad asked to which Lord Dracon spoke, "It's not that, I was thinking on how these Eikons chose their Dominants. They chose those Children for a reason. Their 'selflessness', 'bravery' and 'kindness', but also their 'sadism', they were perfect hosts due to their nature and having the Blood of an Arc. Eventually though, every person realises the truth, that their parents and loved ones, for all their strengths, are incredibly flawed. That they have feet of clay, that in many ways...they hold us back, from our full potential."

"Eventually, every person realises that they must break free from their shackles." Nicholas and Vlad wondered what he said, however before they could react. They saw two blades stab their hearts as they looked in horror. 

"I-Impossible..." Nicholas spoke with horror as Vlad responded, "Carmilla told us you should be under our control, how can this be?" 

Lord Dracon only chuckled as he spoke, "You are right, she did break me. But in a way, she forgot to account for a few things, she forgot that when I am broken, I become more dangerous and ruthless. I have nothing to lose, and Besides, I was only doing what you asked me to.." 

"Hunt down every last Arc, and by the rules, you two are also technically Arcs to, Vlad Arc, the disgraced son of the Count of Erdeuelu, and Nicholas Arc, the husband of the Empress Juniper Arc. You two are also Arcs, and you two are targeted for being hunted..." The two men started to lose their consciousness, as they dropped dead, still under shock for what had happened. 

"Rest easy Nicholas, Vlad...I will finish what you have started...but first, I have to deal with Carmilla and some stragglers I have left behind...then.." Lord Dracon looks towards the sky as he speaks coldly. 

"I am coming for you next, Faction Leaders.." Dracon spoke coldly as he watched over his armies who are now cheering him, despite the death of Nicholas Arc and Vlad Arc, who are gone but with their death. All of the Black Arms, and any Arcadian Armies that will be joined by force, will now be his. 

Now, the suffering of his enemies has just begun. Dracon looked at a miniature cage which housed a woman as he spoke with a dark grin, "As for you, I have plans for you, my dear.."

*Scene Change*

In Arcadia, 

Issei's Room, Hades Residence, 9:30 AM

Issei was inside his room, he was playing some Super Smash Bros Ultimate on his Nintendo Switch he had purchased during his time. He was finally mastering Sephiroth in the game, which was ironic since his mentor was Sephiroth as well. 

A few months have passed since the events that have taken place in Earth DXD, when they had left for that location. They only stayed on Earth-DXD for 2 days, but when they came back, 2 months have passed much to their surprise. It was immediately discovered that Remnant and Earth moved at different times. 

Additionally, what Issei and Juniper did to Artemis was also found out, however neither Hades or his family blamed the two for killing the Greek Goddess, since they knew they had a good reason. 

When the said reason was come to know, neither had any empathy for the Goddess of Hunting, they were glad that the couple was unharmed. Additionally, the Arcs were also happy that they are alright, and the Goddess was dead, else the Arcadian Arcs would have done anything in their power to hunt her down completely. Hades also had no empathy for his ex-niece since Issei gave her many chances to back away but she did not, letting the hatred of men get the better of her. This was what ultimately caused her demise. He also did not care on what Zeus thought of him, as he did not see that man as his brother any longer. 

Furthermore, Juniper told him about the others having feelings for him as well, which was revealed to be Nyx, Moka and Ophis. He wasn't surprised for the first two, but he was surprised for Ouroboros Dragon having feelings for him. At first, he was not sure about accepting them due to him being married, but Juniper pushed him stating harems are legal and eventually he married all of the three girls, much to their happiness. Now he had a harem of four girls, not bad, but it is not big as opposed to Jaune's own harem. 

"Seems like I should have mastered Cloud before going for Sephiroth.." Issei mused, as suddenly someone sneaked from behind, as Issei's eyes were closed. A female voice then spoke

"Guess, who?" Issei thought for a moment, as he spoke, "Juniper?" 

"Yep, it's me..." Issei turned his gaze, to see Juniper having a smile, she did not wear her usual clothing instead, she wore a short sleeved dress-skirt, long socks and heels. She had to wear this due to her visit to the Four Kingdoms that happened a few hours back. She was visiting Willow who was in Atlas, as she spoke. 

"So what are you doing?" Issei looked at her and spoke, "Who me? I was playing some video games. Since I am on break time, I was learning some moves, like Sephiroth..." 

"Hmm, who knew that your Earth would have created a fictional character akin to Willow, interesting." Juniper mused as she sat down beside him, Issei then spoke, "So how is Willow-sensei doing?" 

"She is doing fine, for now. She is tempted to stab Jackass in the gut but for now I have been telling her to not do it yet, we need that moron alive for now." Juniper spoke with a sigh as she continued, "Truth be told, we have sent the kids to the Four Kingdoms to protect them from the Black Arms...but are you sure this is a good idea?" 

"No, I don't think so. That is why I put a magic spell upon the kids, in case they were ever in danger, I would be teleported immediately. I am not going to lie, I have a feeling that Jaune is in the most danger. You know how Vale is right?" 

"I know, Ozpin told me a lot of things, he told me about how corrupt the Vale Council is, and how many people are known to be selfish, greedy, not caring about others, or even outright murderous in some cases. I am worried Issei..I am worried for Jaune and the others.." Issei pulled his wife for a hug and spoke, "I know, there is a reason why the contingency spell will teleport me when Jaune or the others are in danger, when he would be tormented or beaten up, or when his emotional stress level is on the verge of pure survival. I will join, and destroy anyone that even thinks about threatening them." 

Juniper only lied on her husband's chest, she was worried but Issei knew that, and he had plans for dealing with those that would even dare harm their children. They soon split up moments, later as someone knocks on the door. 

"Ise, are you there?" The one who spoke was Nyx, as Issei speaks, "Yeah, just give me a moment.." 

Soon enough Nyx came inside, she was wearing a small robe that was part of the Deathless, her robe comprised of purple gems, and a cloak. She was now a hybrid of a Deathless and a Primordial Goddess. Issei soon rushed to her and spoke, "It seems like you are now a proper part of the Deathless now.." 

"Yep, Galath allowed me to join the Deathless. Raidriar and Ausar have fully accepted me as their own and Galath even states I have a chance of joining the council." Juniper exclaimed with response, "Oh that's great, Nyx! I am so proud of you!" 

Issei hugged Nyx as he spoke, "I am too as well! It is finally good that you are achieving your dream!" Nyx returned the hug as she responded

"Yeah, it's amazing.." Nyx spoke as she was happy for finding the people that cared for her and cherished her. 

Juniper did not say anything, she knew Issei long before Juniper even met him and she was alright with him. She saw Nyx as her own family and actually was able to understand why she kidnapped Ingvild, she was lonely and wanted companionship, but she got something better. A family of bonds and love. 

Suddenly, Juniper's scroll rang, as she asked, "Yes?" 

"You want Issei to the Council Room? Why?" Juniper asked as a voice can be heard on the scroll as she continued, "Alright, if you say so?" 

Issei and Nyx became concerned as Juniper cuts the call, as she gives a sigh and speaks, "Ise, we have to head to the council.." 

"I could hear that, why? I don't think I did something wrong.." Issei pondered as Juniper responded, "No, that's not it, I was asked to bring you here...apparently they wanted to tell you something important.." 

"Okay then let's go.." Issei spoke with a shrug as the three teleported to the location. 

*Scene Change*

Arc Council Chambers, 10:30 AM

 "So we are all in agreement?" Jeanne spoke to which Liam responded, "Indeed we are.." Liam had already discussed this with the other Royal Families and they all approved of the Legendary General of the 501st's ascension to the throne of Arcadia. They all knew of his heroic deeds and actions, and knew he was fit for the throne. 

When the proposal was sent across to all the Royal Families, they were surprised that it even came across since Issei was a Non-Arc. Never had this been in the history of Arcadia that a Non-Arc has been leading them. However, when they saw his name, they remembered of his heroic deeds, as well as the genius who invented Soulium which several people still want and desire to gain it, but so far none have managed to gain them. The Royal Families immediately approved of the request. 

"This is the first time in history that a non-Arc is being chosen for being a candidate to the throne. He has the Eikon of Steel, which was stated to be belonging to only one candidate before and that was Richard Arc. Nicholas never would have been worthy of this even if he wanted to, yet this boy is..." Liam spoke, as Artemis added. 

"But are you sure, he should be pressurised with such a position?" Artemis asked to which Jeanne spoke, "He performed being a General on such a flawless level and is credited with the Fall of the Outer Heaven, if it was not for him and his Legion, they would still be a problem, they were dealt with earlier and that made the war easier.." 

"I guess you are right on this one..and he did save sister when she was vulnerable and protected her. He is someone to be counted on.." Artemis responded, as Alsie then spoke

"That means we are in agreement?" The others nodded, as Angel spoke, "We are in agreement.." 

Moments later, Issei and Juniper arrive into the throne room, as Juniper speaks

"I have brought them.." The Elder Arcs look at the two, as Galath speaks towards Nyx, "Speaking of which, how are the robes, Nyx?" 

"It is comfortable, but do I need to wear this every time?" Galath shook his head and responded, "Only in meetings and ceremonies that happen in the Kingdom of Deathless, and yes, you will be needed for many of the meetings, so that you can keep up to date with all the necessary engagements and other works that happen there.." 

"I see.." Nyx spoke, as Liam then spoke, "Now that's out of the way, let's get to the real business, Issei, before we ask, how are you doing?" 

"Better than ever Father, I am doing quite well. I'd say I am in a much better state than before, mostly I am either in my laboratory working on something, or train myself to become stronger, I do have to fight for Arcadia, after all.." Liam and the other Arcs nodded in agreement.  

"Very well then, Ise...I believe there is something we have to tell you.." Issei looked at Alsie who had spoken, as he continued, "What is the matter mother? What is it you wanted to tell?" 

"We have all come up with a decision, and we have decided to inform you something.." Alsie responded to Issei as she continued, "We all wish for you to make you the Emperor of Arcadia"

Issei, Juniper and Nyx became wide-eyed with Juniper looking at Issei who was comprehending on what was given to him. Did he just hear it correct? The Elder Arcs wanted him to be the Emperor of Arcadia, if so why him? Ddraig also was yawning inside his gear, as he looked to see himself in the same chamber as the Elder Arcs. 

"Wait what?" Issei spoke with a surprised tone, as Julius spoke, "You heard us right, Ise...we all want you to be the Emperor of Arcadia." 

"But why me? I mean, didn't Juniper already taken up that role?" Issei asked to which Arthur Arc spoke, "Yes, she did, but we also want you to become the Emperor, you should have taken up being the Emperor of Arcadia long before, but we didn't want to force you before." 

"But I believe the time is right..for you to take up charge..alongside Juniper.." Issei looked at Arthur as Lupin spoke

"You have shown all the qualities of the Emperor and you are more than deserving than being the Emperor than Nicholas..so Issei, what do you say? Do you accept?" Lupin asked Issei as he spoke with a respectful tone. 

"I am honored to take up the throne of Arcadia, Elder Arcs. But I am will have to decline the offer.." Everyone including Ddraig was stunned by this, as Liam asked, "May we know why?"

"Meh, too much paperwork.." Everyone had a drop of sweat rolling down their heads, as Juniper smacks him on the head, as he exclaims, "Ow!" 

"Be serious, this is an important meeting!" Issei kept rubbing his back, as Liam grunts and speaks, "While the reason is understandable, paperwork can be a pain..I can relate to that.." Liam spoke while turning his gaze away, as he continued looking at him. 

"But I doubt it is good enough, you are a General, the third highest position in the Arcadian Army, I am pretty sure you have to deal with your fair share of paperwork." Jeanne spoke in agreement, as she continues. 

"Sir Liam is correct Ise, you have to deal with a lot of paperwork even if you are a General.." Julius then added. 

"Paperwork is just an excuse, General. You need to come up with something else if you want to deny that.." Issei rubbed his head and responded, "Fine.."  

"I am not interested in ruling Arcadia, it was never my type to be the Emperor. I prefer serving that, and as for being the Emperor, Jaune is a better fit for that.." Issei spoke to Liam, to which Juniper countered. 

"One Jaune is too young, and two, there is still time for his coronation.." Issei could only internally grunt, he was not interested in being the Emperor, he was happy with being the Royal Consort of Juniper, but he knew that he would have to become an Emperor regardless. It was how the Arcadia system works. But he decided to speak what his real thoughts are. 

"Regardless, even if the war is over, the Black Arms are still out there, we have to be careful, that is why I prefer fighting on the front lines to defend Arcadia, rather than ruling it, I prefer leading armies to make sure the destruction of those that want the Fall of Arcadia.." Issei spoke his thoughts, like before his resolve once again shone in the halls of the Council Chambers, they did not know what to say. He was even more worthy of the throne. The Fact that he denied the thorne showed that he was never interested in that, he was never power-hungry or desired power as opposed to Nicholas. Seeing this, Juniper then spoke

"May I speak something to Issei?" Juniper spoke as the Elders nodded in response. 

She turns to Issei and speaks, "Ise listen, if you are thinking about Nicholas then don't. You are nothing like him, I mean at all. You proved that time after time on this, yet you chose to decline..."

Issei only sighs as he speaks, "It is not that, I am alright being by your side, but Emperor, that is not my type.."

"You were the first non-Arc born to be chosen as the Emperor, yet you declined, why? I would love to have you rule by my side if you were an Emperor, if you were my Emperor." Juniper responds with disbelief. Issei shakes his head and responds. 

"It's not that, I don't want to take up the throne yet, I don't feel myself to be ready for such a big responsibility. Think about it, both you and Jaune have been groomed for this very task, I could say the same for the others as well, so that you all can be prepared for what comes next, and I believe that I am just not ready for this. We are talking about billions if not trillions of people that I need to look after, I just don't want to harm them.." Issei spoke as he continued, "Not to mention, I am better of suited for developing and engineering devices and materials as well as work in the frontlines. I don't think I am suited for this.."

The Elder Arcs took his words into consideration, even Juniper and Nyx did so as well, Juniper then spoke, "I see....you never were interested in ruling, but you want to protect the kingdom by leading it's armies towards victory and protecting us, while making sure none of them are harmed....you really are something, but regardless you are still seen as the Emperor, even when you do not want to...and as your Empress, you have my support..."

"Still Issei, think about it, you have been chosen for a position that only someone that has the blood of the Arcs. None of us are forcing you, and this is a big decision that would not only affect your but also everyone else's lives. Just think about it for a day or two and make your decision.." Liam spoke with agreement. 

"Juniper is right, take your time. From your reasonings, I understand that making you the Emperor can be quite taxing, and you are not prepared for that, I can see it. But Juniper will help you in any way she can, she will guide you through it. *Juniper nods* Even then, if you don't want to be the Emperor, it is your call. None of us will force you in any way, Issei.." Liam spoke, as Issei wanted to respond, when suddenly light started to glow. 

"What the-!?" Nyx exclaimed in surprise as she continued, "Ise, what is going one?"

"This is one of the teleportation spells, which I designed to redirect me to the location when the Arc Siblings are in danger.." The Elder Arcs and Juniper became pale, as she exclaimed in worry. 

"Ise! Who is in danger!?!" The other Elder Arcs also became concerned, they did not understand which of the children was under attack, was it the Black Arms, or was it someone else, who exactly was it that was doing the things. The color changed into bright yellow as Issei spoke with horror and fear. 

"Jaune...." The moment that name was heard, the color drained from Juniper's expression, Nyx kept her hands on her mouth in horror. The Elder Arcs themselves were panicking, it could be the Black Arms or worse the citizens of Vale and Beacon Students, since Ozpin has been informing them on what kind of people this generation of Huntsmen and Huntresses are, as Alsie spoke

"That accursed kingdom.." Alsie's voice had anger and fear in it, she was terrified on what would happen to her Grandson, due to what those in Vale are going to do. The Elder Arcs wanted to speak, but Juniper spoke with a pleading tone. 

"Please..." Juniper's voice made everyone silent as she begged Issei, "Save my son from those Outsiders, I don't want to lose him..." 

"I will Juniper, count on it, he will be back safe.." Juniper only nodded as tears fell from her eyes, soon enough Issei was teleported from the location immediately. Juniper could only fall to her knees and cry in fear, she did not want to lose her only son. Nyx and Liam, along with Alsie who had joined primarily comforted her, the other could only hope that Issei is successful, if he is not. 

Then the Four Kingdoms will fall. 

*Scene Change*

Beacon Academy, 6:30 PM

Jaune was being beaten left right and center, his whole body was bleeding in several locations, as he was seen barely standing and barely alive at this point. He tried his best, but with the Aura Cuffs, he was unable to fight properly. He was surrounded by all the Beacon Students and all citizens of Vale who were cheering on his demise.

(A/N: Imagine him being beaten up and bloodied)

The only ones who weren't were Lie Ren, Nora Valkyrie and Ozpin as they could only watch helplessly. They wanted to help, but were unable to do so. 

The reason was that the Professors were watching them and Jaune, ready to attack with their weapons. If the two want to help, the Professors would immediately kill them, and Ozpin couldn't reveal magic or Arcadia to the rest of Vale. They hated what was happening, but were powerless to stop it. 

As for Jaune, Glynda Goodwitch made him fight against the entire student body. Jaune was close to being beaten to death, as the Blonde Brawler was ready to land the Fatal Blow upon Jaune. 

"This is the end for you, Faker!" Jaune gritted his teeth in anger and helplessness, like Ozpin he couldn't reveal magic otherwise this match would have been over and Jaune would be triumphant over these Cavemen. He cursed them with all of his heart. 

However before Yang could even connect, someone blocked her strike as she exclaimed, "What!?" 

It was revealed to be Issei, and he was very angry at what had happened, he soon brought out a finger and smacked her towards her chin sending her flying across several walls and crashing at a nearby compound, she was in a complete daze and was unable to move. 

(A/N: I don't own this gif or Bleach)

"Dad..." Jaune spoke weakly as he was passed out, Issei immediately rushed to his adoptive son and checked for his pulse, as he became pale and gritted his teeth in anger. 

The audience and competitors were stunned by this revelation, as Issei acted quickly, his first priority is to save Jaune, as he teleported right next to Ozpin, Lie and Nora, and unleashed an aura that sent all the Professors and other citizens flying, they all were recovering from what happened, seeing this Nora asked. 

"Who are you?" Issei turned to Ozpin, who could only have a look of sadness and shame as he spoke

"I will handle them..." Issei brought out the God Key Great Hibernation and gave it to Ozpin. He then spoke, "Put him in Cryostasis, click the button on the left and this should save him.." 

"Right, Sir Issei.." Issei turned his gaze towards Nora and spoke, "I am counting on you protect my son's from these Outsiders, I will deal with them personally.." 

"Leave it to us, we will protect Fearless Leader...at all costs!" Nora exclaimed with a serious tone as Issei nodded, he recognised her to be the Last Cetra, as Lie spoke, "You can count on us, I will also protect Jaune.." 

"He really is An's son.." Issei thought as he saw the students and citizens recovering. Ozpin puts Jaune in a special coffin that would keep him alive, till he gets proper medical help. It was the coffin made of ice that would save his body, a special medical coffin. This surprised Ozpin, he knew Issei was pretty skilled, but this was something he never thought he would make. 

"Now then..." Issei had an idea on why Jaune was in this situation, as he spoke

"You sick bastards, torturing a child for faking his way in! Why? What's the matter!? Did your pride get struck so hard that you had to resort to such low tactics and tricks! I will make sure you all pay with blood!" Many of them got angry at Issei's words as Ruby shouted in response. 

"He is a criminal! He faked his way in and he is no better than Torchwick! He needs to pay for his crimes!" Issei only looked at her and spoke coldly, "So killing him for fraud is the solution!?" 

"You are telling me that he deserves to die for that! Who the fuck do you think you are that decides who gets to live and who gets to die!? You are just like Summer Rose, a wannabe hero who thinks that she can save as many lives as she wants!" Ruby angrily shouted, even her team minus Yang who was in a daze were getting angry, as Ruby continues. 

"She is a hero, a perfect huntress and you-" Ruby is cut off by a huge aura that was being released, it was suffocating to everyone as some of the weaker citizens had already passed out from the aura release, as Issei coldly spoke

"No one is perfect, not me, and especially not that wannabe hero! You all think that Jaune should die just because he faked his way in! For that thought process, I will put you all in your places, you damned bastards!" Issei spoke coldly as he continued, "I can see why they hate your kind now, you are nothing but selfish, egotistical and ruthless barbarians, you don't deserve to live, you all deserve to die!"

"And I..." Issei activates his Boosted Gear and speaks, "I am going to enjoy putting you people on your places!" 

*Scene Break*

(A/N: Bang that's it for the Prologue and with that Season 2 has begun)

(A/N(2): The next chapter would start the Fall of Vale, and Issei's fight against those that want to harm his adoptive son)

(A/N(3): Lord Dracon is based on Lord Drakkon from Boom Studios MMPR. He will be the main antagonist of this story. He is basically an alternate version of the Issei in this story)

Please let me know in the comments on how to improve and I will catch y'all later

Peace!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2.2K 25
Jaune Arc is known as the "Weakest" Student in Beacon, his records and combat skills are the lowest and no one, and I mean no one, takes him seriousl...
2.2K 99 5
Jaune Arc, weak, scraggly, and overall unimpressive these sorts of views weren't new not by any means all his life he'd heard this being one of the w...
19.8K 296 14
Jaune Arc was a boy who was born with a difficult life. His mother and Sisters neglected him due to being mind controlled by his father and his sperm...
23.4K 1K 28
A story of a boy this is. A boy who only knew all his life was about nothing. Paying off a debt he never knew how he got it. Constantly the top fight...