Red Dragon of Arcadia

By RageRevan

A boy's whose life was terrible from day one, a boy's whose life was taken away and lived by his little broth... More

Issei Hyoudou: Bio
Quotes of Issei Hyoudou
Quotes of Juniper Arc
Prologue: Running Away
Chapter 1: Settling down in Arcadian Academy
Chapter 2: Magic Academy Lessons
Chapter 3: Magic Learning
Chapter 4: Technology Creation
Chapter 5: Samurai Sword Training
Chapter 6: Academy of Technology
Chapter 7: Elderly Negotiation
Chapter 8: Star of Eden
Some Information about the Hyoudou Clan
Chapter 9: Magical Examination
Chapter 10: Graduation Ceremony
Ova 1: Dark Shadow of the Past
Chapter 11: Black Arms
Chapter 12: Assault on the Main City
Chapter 13: Devastating Betrayal to Arcadia
Chapter 14: Call to Action
Chapter 15: Wolf Chasing
Chapter 16: Into the Outer Space
Chapter 17: Stranded..
Chapter 18: Past Confrontations
Chapter 19: Off the Planet
Chapter 20: Rise of the General
Ova 2: The 501st Legion
Chapter 21: Evil Rising
Chapter 22: Racoon City
Chapter 23: Mechanical Angel
Chapter 25: Sons of Patriot
Chapter 26: The Liquid Sun
Chapter 27: Laughing Rage
Chapter 28: Collective Consciousness
Chapter 29: The Final Battle Begins
Chapter 30: Apocalyptic Assault
Chapter 31: End of the Civil War (S1: Finale)
Epilogue: Eternal Bliss (Season 1)
Ova 3: Honeymoon Fun
Season 2: Preview 1
Season 2: Preview 2
Season 2 Prologue: Changing Scenarios
Season 2 Chapter 1: Fall of Vale
Season 2 Chapter 2: The Trial of Outsiders
Season 2 Chapter 3: Meeting of the Factions
S2 Chapter 4: New Emperor of Arcadia
S2 Chapter 5: Calm before the Storm
S2 Chapter 6: Clash between Two Dragons
S2 Chapter 7: The True Hero
S2 Chapter 8: Rise of a New Threat
S2 Chapter 9: Darkened Hellscape
S2 Chapter 10: Shattered Kingdom
S2 Chapter 11: Supreme General of Despair
S2 Chapter 12: The Broken Empress
S2 Chapter 13: Final Countdown
S2 Chapter 14: Devastating Assaults
S2 Chapter 15: Hope from the Different Worlds
Ova 4: Gaming and Conceptual Records
S2 Chapter 16: Defending the Future
S2 Chapter 17: Shattering Emotions
S2 Chapter 18: Cityscape Showdown

Chapter 24: Angel Far From Home

1.8K 67 47
By RageRevan

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Two Days Later, 

Issei's Office, Arcadian Military Headquarters, 9:30 AM

Issei was seated in his office, it's been a day since the funeral of the 501st soldiers that were killed in the Racoon City, courtesy of the BOWs, he was working on some of the Paperwork that was remaining in the aftermath. So far, things in the war have been starting to form in the side of the Arcadians yet again, as they managed to win against the Settlement Defense Front and managed to deal with Salen Kotch. 

However, the Outer Heaven and the Atlas Corporation were still being a major problem, to the Arcadians causing numerous casualties, and then there was the Black Arms that was still a problem as well. 

Issei sighed, he was a General for a Month now, and things have been going on well for now.He had come back from the funeral for the Fallen alongside the rest of the 501st as they vowed to avenge all those that they have lost. 

"So Partner...how are those strategies playing out?" Ddraig asked Issei who responded, "I'd say pretty well.."

"I mean, I did learn from what Elsha and Belzard had done and developed my own variants, who knew low magic teleportation circles would not only reduce casualties, but also have a higher success rate in the missions.." Issei mused as Ddraig spoke, "Regardless, they would have been so proud of what you have turned into..."

"Yeah..." Issei spoke with a sad tone, they were almost akin to his own mentors and he wished for them to be present even now, he remembered their encouraging words before they sacrificed themselves so that he could live. 

"You are the best person I can call a student, and as a mentor to his student, I can say my final words...Live well, eat well, sleep well, train well and most of all, live your own life, and live it happily..." Elsha spoke while embracing him before her soul was destroyed to keep Issei's alive.

"You are the next generation, our time has long passed. A thousand generations of suffering and despair end with your arrival. Don't let anyone ruin that for you..Issei.." Belzard spoke while ruffling Issei's hair as his soul gets destroyed. 

Ddraig knew how much those two meant for him, as he had spoken, "Partner...they wouldn't want you to become this sad, y'know..." 

Issei nodded as he spoke, "Yeah...I guess you are right..." Ddraig chuckled, as suddenly the phone rang, he picked up the phone and spoke. 

"Yes?" The one who had called was Elias, who had spoken, "General, your family has come to visit you, should I send them in?"

"Sure, send them, I am free, right now..." Issei responded as he cuts the call. Time has passed as Hades, Persephone, Melinoë and Macaria came inside the room, Issei gets up and before he could greet. Persephone greets him with a massive hug that almost causes him to fall down, as Persephone exclaimed. 

"Ise-chan! I missed you so much!" Persephone did not change much in the past two years, she still looked the same, except her clothing which was now comprised of petal crowns around her shoulders, a bluish black dress, which had a design pattern in the form of a hourglass. She had worn a brown skirt with its insides being red and brown slacks that extended all the way up her upper thighs, attached by a clothing that she had worn. Her shoulder sleeves were white and her dress was fully sleeved. She also wore a necklace that had a ruby at its center. 

"I missed you too, Mom..." Issei returned the embrace, Hades's Family is the one he can call his own true family. 

The reason Issei called Persephone Mom, was because of a request she had, she was reluctant on putting it forward, but Issei asked and was persistent. When this was told, Issei was happy to call Persephone his mother and Hades, his father. He did see them as his family and he didn't mind calling them that, much to their happiness. 

Opening Start

A loading screen is shown from 0% to 100%
[This heart gives the smallest glow, I think that I can see it show ,Your eyes have a spark, you know, Open them and see me go]

Issei is seen looking at the Arcadian capital in awe, with seeing the Academies fight'.
The Arc Siblings show their fighting skills.
With Issei, Nyx and Invictus showing his skills assisting the Original 15 in their mission.

[This world never knew my game, Hope I have a chance to stay]
A scene of Issei's past is shown, where everyone mocks him.
He wonders if it is worth saving these people, anymore.

[These arms, are worn, and never fading, The cold air is never waiting]
Issei walks the scenes of Kuoh, saddened by how his past was ruined, taken away by his brother.
He grits his teeth in anger, as he punches an image of his family.

[Had me going, my friend, I'm so blind, I can't stand ,Left alone with your hand,I think that I can see your eyes]
Issei is seen talking and training alongside a White Haired Woman, wielding a Katana.
For the first time, he felt a bond with someone, as a silhouette of the Big 3 is shown, with Invictus beside him along with Nyx and Ophis.

[And the past can show you, All the life we've been through]
A memory of his asking to be trained by Azazel is shown, as he ignores him.
He tried to ask Grayfia for training but she rejected him, he was persistent only for someone to threaten him with death.

[Lost and gone and frozen but I'm just..,I'm always running]
Issei gritted his teeth, shattering his memories, as he runs to Arcadia with his new family.
The settlements of Arcadia is shown, with different cities being shown. Issei and Nyx walk across them with awe in their eyes.
The scene changes to Persephone and Hades studying in their respective Academies, learning more.
Issei is seen having a friendship with the members of the Original 15 along with Nyx and Invictus, with a silhouette of the Shadow being shown.

[My eyes have a sparkle too, Hope that I can see this through]
Issei is seen clashing with Jaune, both having smirks on their faces.
As a blonde haired woman and Nyx cheer on the two combatants. Invictus and the others of the Original 15 watch with interest.

[My thoughts, belong, and are ever changing, Remind me on what I'm losing]
Issei looks at Arcadia, here is loved and cared, while there he is hated, in his old world.
He knew that a world that did not appreciate him, doesn't deserve him.

[These feelings in my head, I push them off instead, Of running one way, Just to come on back again]
Issei tries to remembers his past feelings for the girls, before they fade away. He soon encounters a version of Ingvild that is different than his Ingvild.

[Within this circle, Beyond my clouded mind, A new forgotten life, Can I hear that voice again]
Issei is pushed forward by the Big Three, allowing him to move on from his past.
Juniper and his family see in happiness, seeing his smile that was not present for a very long time.
Nicolas has a smirk as several men and people with weapons are seen as his target was the Arc Family.

His desire to rule is shown, as Juniper has a look of horror and despair.

[There's blue in the fire, There's red in your face, My motives are laced with gold, I'm moving, and moving]
Issei helps Juniper and encourages her in this tough time. He also gives hope to the Arc Family, knowing their sadness and despair.
Issei and his family work against Nicolas, gritting his teeth remembering about Dai.

[There's colors in the skyline, That flow into space, The feeling of floating on my own]
Issei faces off against several of the Black Arms, mercilessly killing them, as Great Red and Ophis decimate many of the Black Arms.
Invictus, Nyx, Hades and his family join the fight.

[No one in this place, I don't belong here]
Issei rejects Nicolas's offer of joining him, angering the man even more, as he fights against two Members of the Arc Family.

He watches in horror as Juniper shares the same expression upon hearing Nicolas's intentions
The Arc Siblings fight against the traitors of the Arc Clan, while a Red Haired woman has a sinister look on his face.
The Big Three along with Issei fight off against the last of the Nicolas's forces.
As Juniper and Nicolas clash against each other, with Issei assisting her as well. Both having a smile on the horizon, as they end the fight.

[Had me going, my friend, I'm so blind, I can't stand, Left alone with your hand]
Issei shook his head, shocking and surprising the Arc Council, who wanted him to be the Emperor. Even Juniper is stunned by this answer of Issei.

[I think that I can see your eyes, And the past can show you]
Issei and Juniper, along with their families watch the horizon of the Arcadia, now that things are getting better, having a smile on their faces.

[All the life we've been through, Lost and gone and frozen but I'm just.., I'm always running]
Issei and Juniper have a loving smile on their faces, as a wedding hall is shown.
The scene changes to a Issei with a different appearance being shown, along with his and the Arc Family standing behind him.

Opening End

Soon after the group settled down, as Persephone split up from Issei, who had finally had some breathing room. He noticed Hades has barely changed unlike Persephone, and his daughters, well they had a complete makeover.

Now Melinoë wore a tactical army gear, she wore a white military t-shirt, with gloves.She wore a bulletproof vest and black pants. There were several pouches that had gun bullets or guns along with grenades. 

While Macaria wore something similar, but her shirt was black and she wore a belt with multiple pouches, they had just recently integrated into the military.  

"Wow, you two look completely different, Melinoë, Macaria.." The girls smiled as Melinoë responded. 

"I am glad you liked it, Ise-chan, or I guess I should say General..." The girls soon got up as they had spoken with a salute. 

"Private Melinoë and Macaria, reporting for duty, Sir!" Issei, Persephone and Hades smiled at this, as Issei spoke, "At ease Privates.."

The two sisters felt relaxed as Issei spoke, "Regardless, which battalion are you two a part of?"

"Supreme General assigned the two of us to your Battalion, since each of the 501st Legion have different Battalions and sub divisions, so we are now part of your Battalion.." Issei thought for a moment and spoke with a shrug, "Sure, why not...plus Nyx would be happy to have you around.."

The girls smiled in happiness, as Persephone asked. 

"Who else is part of the Battalion aside from Nyx?" Issei spoke, "The one whom you met downstairs, Elias Greystone and Invictus for now...and then the two of you.."

"Then Rias has her own Shadow Company and Ingvild has her own Battalion that are affiliated with us..and Ingvild has her own battalion, followed by Kiba, who has his own Sub-Divisions, you name it.." Issei spoke, as Hades spoke with a tone of surprise. 

"I was surprised when Rias existed in this world, she is nothing like the spoiled brat of our world, and is actually respectful and reserved, she treats her superiors with utmost respect...and I was surprised to see that she also has a sister instead of Sirzechs..." Hades spoke remembering meeting her whole family in the Kingdom of Demons. 

Hades currently has a very high position in the Kingdom, due to his works and efforts. Despite his past terrorism actions, his achievements couldn't be overlooked as he fought for the Kingdom when the Black Arms invaded them, almost multiple times. He has meet several demons including one of them who is stated the strongest demon. He was Al'Diabalos, or better known as Diablo. The Prime Evil, the Lord of Terror, the Leader of the Great Evils, and the Ruler of Hell

"You are right, I learnt that the Arcadian variants of the people from our old world are nothing like the ones from our old world, they are separate people, even Ingvild, who was completely different.." Melinoë asked with a surprised tone, "Wait, Ingvild too?"

The Hades's family were familiar about what the Old World Ingvild did to her. They knew that Ingvild was the one that broke Issei, her being good was something they will always be surprised with, as Issei brought out a can of Diet Coke and took a swig of it. 

"Yep.." Issei then spoke as he continued, "Turns out she is a Half Elf, Half Demon and she is nothing like our Ingvild, she is loyal and helpful and is a Shadow of the Empress, before joining the 501st, she still is a Shadow and will help the Empress whenever she requires it.." 

"I see..." Melinoë spoke with a tone of surprise as Macaria added, "I wonder who else is a part of this..."

"Well we have Koneko and Aika as well, and they are a part of the Shadow Company, basically under Rias's command.." Macaria was surprised before responded, "I see...I did hear about the Shadow Company from Dad, so that is another thing..." 

Both Melinoë and Macaria would love to meet them, they knew that Rias was different and there is a high chance that the others are also different. Issei then spoke. 

"Anyways, I wanted to speak to you about something..." Issei spoke while looking towards Hades as he asked, "What is the matter, Ise?"

"It's a long story Dad, you might want to be seated for this one.." Hades and his family pondered on what this could mean, as Issei explained everything that had happened, they were aware of the Black Arms coming to know of Issei's past and were livid when Nicholas used it against him. However they were surprised on how Issei came to know about this, as Issei had revealed about Elizabeth Liones, who was captured and experimented on by Carmilla. They were angered by what Carmilla had done, knowing she had a hand in the gas attack that had claimed so many lives, including almost killing Charon and Thanatos. 

"I see...." Hades mused as he sighed, "Seems like Gabriel is doing a shit job back home, if she can let a bunch of terrorist kidnap and experiment on her. It seems like she is not even competent enough to do so.."

"Yep, you got that one right, Hades.." Persephone spoke with an annoyed tone, "Just how incompetent she can get if she was kidnapped like this...it seems like being with that bastard Dai has corrupted her brain so much, she fails to see her whole life falling apart.."

"I seriously wish that she sees on what kind of a person Dai is...she has the tools, she just doesn't want to use it.." Macaria spoke coldly as Melinoe added, "You got that one right, Sis."

"Honestly, I won't be surprised she would be shattered if she finds that one out...but with Dai controlling her, I doubt she would even see that Elizabeth is gone.." Melinoë's words were agreed by the rest of her family as Hades spoke

"And worse, what is Michael even doing, shouldn't he be his job to make sure his people is safe?" Persephone then added with a mocking tone. 

"He is, but with Dai controlling the Leaders like dogs, I doubt they are doing anything worth it...I am pretty sure they would be hunting you and Nyx for your crimes..." Hades agreed to that as he responded. 

"You are right on that one, Perse..." Hades soon turned around to Issei and spoke, "So what will you do with Elizabeth, Issei?"

"I am not sure, hell I don't know what she is thinking right now, whether she is on our side or not...Willow-sensei told me about on how Carmilla is known to break people, I fear that she will attack us on instinct..." Hades noted as he spoke

"I see...." Hades then added his own words, "Be careful with her, you may have broken her armor but the experimentation gave her a unique light that can affect her...use Hypnosis to knock her out..." 

Issei nodded as suddenly he had gotten a call from Chris Redfield as he spoke, "Excuse me.." 

The others nodded as he spoke, "Yes, Captain?"

"General, the Angel is gaining consciousness, she is still in restraints such that she is unable to use her powers. You can meet her if you wish to do so.." Chris responded as Issei thought for a moment and responded

"Very well, I will be there.." Issei cuts the call off and he speaks, "Turns out Elizabeth is awake, I will be visiting her soon.."

"In that case, I will let Melinoë and Macaria settle down in the army and meet with the Nyx and the others.." Hades spoke, as Issei nodded, he soon decided to take a transport to Arcadia. This was a VTOL which was a transport that constantly travelled around. It was Vulture, Issei's personal VTOL.  

*Scene Change*

Arcadian Transport, 10:30 AM

Issei was seated in his transport as he was heading towards the location, he was looking through his scroll as he was looking through images that he was seeing belonging to his time in Arcadia, as well as some others that brought back some happy memories. He saw an image of his Grandfather, Juzo Hyoudou, or more accurately his younger self. He was described to be a brown haired man with a balbo beard and a moustache. He wore a brown suit, a light brown waistcoat and a white shirt and tie. He also wore a brown formal pants. 

"Grandpa.." Issei spoke with a solemn tone, the only man that believed in him, despite Gorou and the rest of his family minus his Grandmother declaring him to be worthless. His Grandmother was missing for a very long time. 

"I hope you are watching me Grandpa...now I have become a General and I am living my life happily than before..." Issei mused as he gave a smile remembering that his Grandfather was the one that kept motivating him to keep moving on. 

Juzo was one of the prodigy mages of the old world, he was serious and stern but he was also kind-hearted and compassionate. He hated arrogance and those that looked down upon him, this was true for the family of the Five Principle Clans, as a result he humiliated them and defeated their leaders together, he was also nicknamed the God Magician due to his massive magical talent and abilities.

 But like with all legends, his came to an end when he succumbed to old age. That was when his son Gorou and his two brothers took over his clan, much to his sadness and anger. He knew that his clan will have a dark age and he knew that it won't go away for a long time, but when he saw Issei, he knew he had hope. Issei did not have arrogance like his brothers, and cared for him, he treated and loved Issei despite him being 'disowned', a rule that Juzo managed to abolish but Gorou brought it back, much to his hatred, but given that he was weak, he had to relent. 

 When he died, that was the day when Issei's dark life began, until he met some people and headed to Arcadia. But now, his life is turning for the better, he has people that care for him and others that love and cherish him, even the Empress is someone he would cherish and protect. 

He soon scrolled the image hoping to see some more of his Grandfather, only to be met with an image that made him lose his smile, as it changed to anger. 

It was when Issei and Irina were younger. He thought she was a friend, but that was a lie. 

"I really need to clean up my Scroll.." Issei spoke coldly, as he remembered on how his so-called Childhood friend betrayed him. 

*Scene Change*

[Flashback..16 years ago..]

A small Issei(5 years) and Irina(5 years) was playing around, back then Issei presumed Irina to be a male, as he called her. 

"Shidou!" Irina turned around and spoke, "Yes, Issei.."

"So you will be leaving today?" Irina nodded as she responded sadly. 

"Yes, Issei...I will be going today...it was quite fun playing with you..." Irina responded as Issei called out to her, but her parents came, who were Touji and Mina Shidou as Touji spoke

"We need to leave, Irina.." Irina looked at her parents and nodded, as she spoke, "Goodbye, Issei.."

"Goodbye, Shidou..." Issei spoke sadly as he continued, "Shidou, please promise me, we will meet again, right?"

"We will, Issei, we will.." Irina responded, as they soon left leaving Issei alone to deal with his miserable family. He had to go back, since that was the last time he would be seeing her, anyways. But Fate does work in mysterious ways. 

[Timeskip....13 years later..]

Irina and Dai were talking to each other, as Irina greeted him, "Hey Dai! It's been such a long time since we have met.." 

"You bet, Irina-chan...say don't you have someone else to meet as well?" Irina thought for a moment and responded, "Not really.."

"Issei?" Dai spoke with a mocking grin as Irina responded, "Oh him, I could care less on what he does, if anything I came primarily for you.." 

Both laughed, as Issei heard everything and walked away dejected, another abandoned him for his brother. He was thinking of showing her something but he was glad he saw the reality of his so-called friend. 

Ddraig was furious at Irina for letting this happen, however as for now he could only console and calm down Issei now. 

[Flashback Ends..]

*Scene Change*

Issei looked at the image and sighed, he soon deleted the image seeing that it was just a waste of space. Soon enough, an announcement was heard from the pilot of the VTOL. 

"We are currently landing in the base General.." Issei nodded as he spoke, "Yes, please stay here till I come back..."

"As you wish, General.." Issei got up and headed down from the VTOL. He had informed Juniper prior who said that she would be bringing two people that would help Elizabeth. 

*Scene Change*

BSAA Base, Arcadian Military Base, 1:30 PM

The Vulture soon landed as Issei got down, as he was greeted by Juniper, Shiho and Sitri. They were accompanied by another person, she was Sherry Birkins, who was described to be a blonde haired woman with blue eyes. She seemed to be wearing winter clothing. 

"Ah Issei, we have been waiting for you.." Juniper spoke with a smile, as he greeted the rest. 

"Been a while, Juniper, Wesker-2 and Wesker- Lead.." Both Shiho and Sitri shook their heads and Sitri responded, "Please General, call us by our first names, Sitri and *points to Shiho* Shiho..."

"Very well, for me, call me Issei..." The two nodded in response, as he looked at Sherry as Shiho introduced her, "Meet Sherry Birkins, an agent of Arcadia and recently transferred to the BSAA..."

"Birkin? Meaning you are-" Issei continues as Sherry speaks, "Yes Issei, I am the daughter of William Birkin, but unlike him I chose to fight against bioterrorism, Umbrella is what made my parent's legacy, and I am not going to make it mine.."

Issei nodded remembering Jade telling him about William Birkin's hand in making the T-Virus and the discovery of the G-Virus, or the Golgotha Virus, he understood that she was not going to let her family's legacy be hers. 

"I see..." Sherry nodded, as he spoke, "Well it is nice to meet you two, Miss Sherry.."

"Just call me Sherry, and I believe Redfield called you here for the one you call Elizabeth Liones.." Sherry responded, as Issei spoke, "Yes, how is she doing?"

"She is doing fine, she just has woken up, but her body composure, it is not like anything BSAA has encountered....the good thing is that, there is fortunately no recorded Virus present in her body.." Sherry's words made the guests sigh in relief. 

"However, her body has been mutated and strengthened beyond comprehension, there was manipulation of the cells, almost akin to how the cells mutated in the bodies of the Wesker Squadron, implying that she is fast and strong almost akin to the Wesker Squadron.." Issei noted as he could sense anger from both Shiho and Sitri, meaning she was a victim of Carmilla. They hated on how many lives has she ruined in the name of Science. 

"Not to mention, there was traces of magic in her body, she had magic slaying light which comprised of Dragon Slaying, Demon Slaying, Angel Slaying, and many more comprised inside of her body.." Issei noted what Sherry was saying, as he knew this to be true. He and Rias were injured when Elizabeth released her light onto them. Ingvild was able to escape due to her creating a magic barrier which protected them. 

"Very well then, anything else we need to know before we head inside?" Issei asked after a thought as Sherry spoke, "None, none whatsoever, Captain Redfield will continue from here on out.."

"In that case, lead the way Sherry.." Sherry nodded as they all headed inside the BSAA base, as they all kept walking. Many of the Military men were working tirelessly to find a cure to the virus samples that the 501st was able to retrieve. He soon reached the table where Chris Redfield was looking at Elizabeth who had a lost look on her face. 

"Ah General, I was waiting for you..." Issei looked at Chris and nodded, as he asked, "So how is she?"

"Better than before, she was surprised to see us, but due to the restraints we were able to talk to her and inform her that she was safe. She did not divulge on what Carmilla did to her, nor did she inform what was going on, only thing we know is her name, Elizabeth Liones..." Issei nodded as Juniper spoke, 

"So I believe you can take it from here, right?" Issei nodded and spoke to Chris, "Captain, let me be the one to talk to her, I will see if I can get something out of her....I want to know how is she all the way in Arcadia.."

Chris looked at Issei for a moment, as he spoke with a neutral tone, "Very well, she is all yours.."

"Thank you, Redfield.." Issei soon walked inside the room, as Elizabeth looked surprised. She took a moment and spoke, "Issei?"

"So you do recognise me, don't you?" Elizabeth looked at her and nodded, Juniper and the others were watching him, the former knowing that this was something that he would have to confront his past again. She hoped he would handle it better than before. 

"So how did you fall into the hands of the Black Arms?" Elizabeth looked for a moment, as she held her head in pain remembering the torture Carmilla put her through, the others watched helplessly, as Chris, Shiho and Sitri clenched their fists in anger. Juniper gritted her teeth in fury knowing what Carmilla and Nicholas did to her, while Sherry looked at her sadly. 

 Issei acted quickly, as he quickly rubbed her back, while speaking. 

"It's okay, it's okay, she is not going to harm you any longer..." Elizabeth kept crying, Issei remembered them to have never had an encounter, since Issei was too blind for Gabriel until her betrayal. He hated Gabriel for being this careless causing her to be in such a state. He used some soothing magic to calm her down, assuring that everything would be fine. 

"If you don't wish to talk, let's talk about something else....like, how did the Angel Faction became after I left...or more accurately, how Gabriel became..." Elizabeth looked at Issei, as she wiped her tears and spoke, "I don't know...more time she spent, was with Dai Hyoudou, at first I did not bother...but she had started to become more distant...I understand that she was busy due to the Khaos Brigade...That all changed that fateful day.."

"What day?" Issei asked as he motioned one of the scientists to give him the bottle of water, he nodded as he gave the bottle, as he poured a glass and spoke, "Take a drink, and calm down, speak normally, we are not in a hurry..."

Elizabeth nodded as she drank some water, she kept the glass down and Issei spoke, "It's okay Elizabeth, you are safe here, and no Black Arms will harm you ever again..."

"I..." Elizabeth looked at him and nodded, he had no reason for being this kind to her, she had heard Gabriel speak about him, not only she did not completely trust Issei due to them never having an encounter, but also nothing she spoke matched the man that was in front of her, she decided to tell the truth, having no reason to hide. 

"I will inform everything...Lady Gabriel sent us for this mission, where we were asked to deal with the Khaos Brigade insurgents, but in reality, the Black Arms captured me and several others...." Issei became wide-eyed, as he could only imagine what happened seeing Elizabeth's sad expression. 

"So what happened?" Elizabeth spoke while crying, as she responded, "The Black Arms experimented on us and captured us, they came to know about our home world and past. The woman Carmilla, she tortured us, experimented on us, and abused us, she did not care what we thought or wanted. We begged for her mercy, but she did not have any..I begged for god, anyone that would come and save us, but no one came.."

"The Angels, my brothers and sisters died one by one. Until I was the only one left, only one that was able to handle the experimentation, the only one that made it out alive...I eventually broke and became a servant of the same woman that made me...like this, made me, the Angel.." Elizabeth spoke while looking at her Mechanical Wings, her old angelic wings were gone as she spoke. 

"Look at me Issei, they did this to me, please, I will do anything, I don't wish to go back, please save me!" Elizabeth exclaimed while holding onto Issei's vest, Issei saw the desperation in her eyes, she would do anything just to make sure she does not fall into Carmilla's hands. He was beyond angry at three people Gabriel and Michael for being this negligent and Carmilla, the mastermind that broke Elizabeth. In his anger, his Dragon scale's were showing as Ddraig sent some soothing energy to calm him down. 

"I see..." Elizabeth looked at him wondering what is his decision going to be as he spoke, "I can assure you, you will no longer suffer, you are safe here in Arcadia, where the Black Arms or Carmilla cannot reach you.." Elizabeth looked towards Issei as she started to cry on his vest. Issei rubbed her back, calming her down, he hated what she had gone through and made sure that she would be alright. After a while, she calmed down as she spoke with an apologetic tone. 

"Sorry for ruining your clothing.." Issei shook his head and responded, "It's fine...not to worry.."

He looked towards Juniper and she nodded, she motioned both Shiho and Sitri to head inside. Juniper couldn't help but be proud of him once again not letting his past decide his choices. He was starting to get over his past and soon it will be nothing but history. 

The trio soon went inside as Elizabeth looked at them and spoke, "Who are you people?"

"I am Juniper Arc, the Empress of Arcadia, it is nice to meet you Elizabeth Liones..." Elizabeth nodded, she soon bowed in greeting as she spoke, "I am sorry for-"

"Don't be Elizabeth, we heard everything, and we know for what happened to you...I would like to apologise for what my former husband Nicholas did to you..." Elizabeth was surprised as she asked, "He is your husband? That man, he is nothing but a monster...he and Carmilla enjoyed when my brothers and sisters died!"

Elizabeth spoke with a bit of fear as Juniper looked down with sadness, another life was ruined by Nicholas. He has done a lot of damage, to Arcadia and many others and he had to pay. 

Juniper soon turned her gaze to Elizabeth and spoke, "Elizabeth, he is not going to harm you anymore, and you are not the first I helped with. And to make amends, please let me help you, Elizabeth. I will fix everything, the damage that Nicholas done, he will pay but before that, I will help you settle down in Arcadia..." 

Elizabeth looked at her a moment, she had faith in Issei, but Juniper, she was not sure to do so. Seeing this Juniper knew what she had to do as she spoke

"Let me tell you something Elizabeth, you are not the only one who was a victim of that woman known as Carmilla.." Juniper looked at Shiho and Sitri as she continued, "Meet two more of Carmilla's victims or creations as she calls it, the two members of Wesker Squadron. That being Sitri Eisner and Shiho Nishizumi..."

Elizabeth looked at the two, as they walked forward as Sitri spoke, "As her highness had spoken, I am the leader of the Wesker Squadron, we were a part of the Wesker Project, and we know how you feel...people didn't survive the Wesker Squadron and we were lucky for surviving this..." 

"Liones listen, we know how you feel and you were just another victim, but we are willing to help you settle down..if you wish to live a normal civilian life too, we wouldn't mind.." Shiho spoke as Sitri added. 

"Right now we are in the state of war, but we can make arrangements allowing you to settle down here...her highness and General can help you, do so...so Elizabeth, what do you say?" Elizabeth looked at them, they were kindred spirits. She looked at Issei, as he gave a nod. He trusted them, and she could also have faith in them. 

"I accept..." Elizabeth spoke with a smile, as she got up. Juniper motioned the Scientists to remove the restraints off her, as she soon got up and started to walk out with Shiho and Sitri, they decided to help her, and give her a normal life, or any life she chooses. 

"I must admit...you did well to help her...I can't even imagine the suffering she went through.." Juniper spoke sadly as Issei responded, "Yeah...and Gabriel, I never thought she would become this negligent..."

"I understand your anger Ise, but I will be honest with you...You helped her a lot, and I believe just like you, time will heal her wounds as well..." Juniper spoke as she continued, "Not only that, your actions allowed the One-Five to finally defeat Nikolai and his UBCS, catching them off-guard and allowing a well timed victory.."

"I...thank you, Juniper..." Juniper gave a smile as Issei spoke, "I will be heading back, Melinoë and Macaria have joined the army and it would be nice to help them settle down.." 

"Very well.." Issei spoke while heading outside back to his VTOL, he waved his goodbyes to the Empress as she returned it. She looked at Issei, happy that his smile was becoming more and more genuine as time passes by. 

*Scene Change*

Black Arms Base, Outlands, 3:30 PM

Nicholas Arc, or Kane was reading the reports of the incident that happened in Umbrella. He seemed angry knowing that the 501st led by Issei was becoming as problematic as the One-Five led by his son Jaune Arc. The two teams were becoming a massive problem to this him. 

"Dammit!" Nicholas slammed the table in anger, Arcadia was starting to gain an advantage now, he wanted to kill Issei with his bare hands for not only scaring his face, but for ruining his plans and everything. 

However just as he was about to do anything, a call came in from Black Arms private channels as he picked it up. This call belonged to the Outer Heaven. 

"Yes?....I see.....very well, Liquid, we will begin the conquest of Earth-8, and gain more territory and resources for our own goals.." Nicholas spoke with a grin, he cuts the call and starts making plans for invading Earth-8 which was an important Arcadian location, but due to the Outer Heaven it was becoming a problem, as soon enough Carmilla came inside as she spoke

"Are the Beauty and the Beast ready?" Carmilla nodded as she wrapped her arms around Nicholas and spoke, "They are..."

The duo soon made out, since no one was present, the kiss lasted for a while. They soon split up as Carmilla spoke

"They will make sure we forward our goals, no matter what happens..we will get rid of Earth-8 which had a major Arcadian Base, and no one will stop us.." Nicholas only gave a dark grin knowing full well on what will happen. He was certainly going to enjoy conquering Earth-8 no matter what happens. 

*Scene Break*

(A/N: Bang that's it for this chapter, this chapter marks the end of the Resident Evil Storyline)

(A/N(2): The next Arc will be based on Metal Gear Solid, so stay tuned for that)

(A/N(3): Some characters mentioned in Chapter 11 will be playing a pivotal role in this Arc)

(A/N(4): Massive thanks to Darkdecade97  for reviewing the chapter and helping me with the mistakes, along with providing me pictures of the characters and their descriptions, along with the speech)

Please let me know in the comments on how to improve and I will catch y'all later

Peace!!!

Ending 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 251 6
Jaune Arc was known to many in the Kingdom known as Arcadia, a Land filled to the brim with different Races, Species, Cities, Factions, Magic, Creatu...
135K 2.3K 95
after jaune save cardin from the ursa cardin expose his transcript. everybody hated him he was being bullied by his own friends and team the staff o...
19.7K 411 9
After the group escapes from the Backrooms, Issei and his new friends all decided to deal with some issues back at Remnant, once they were done. They...
19.9K 296 14
Jaune Arc was a boy who was born with a difficult life. His mother and Sisters neglected him due to being mind controlled by his father and his sperm...