Red Dragon of Arcadia

By RageRevan

A boy's whose life was terrible from day one, a boy's whose life was taken away and lived by his little broth... More

Issei Hyoudou: Bio
Quotes of Issei Hyoudou
Quotes of Juniper Arc
Prologue: Running Away
Chapter 1: Settling down in Arcadian Academy
Chapter 2: Magic Academy Lessons
Chapter 3: Magic Learning
Chapter 4: Technology Creation
Chapter 5: Samurai Sword Training
Chapter 6: Academy of Technology
Chapter 7: Elderly Negotiation
Chapter 8: Star of Eden
Some Information about the Hyoudou Clan
Chapter 9: Magical Examination
Chapter 10: Graduation Ceremony
Ova 1: Dark Shadow of the Past
Chapter 11: Black Arms
Chapter 12: Assault on the Main City
Chapter 13: Devastating Betrayal to Arcadia
Chapter 14: Call to Action
Chapter 15: Wolf Chasing
Chapter 16: Into the Outer Space
Chapter 17: Stranded..
Chapter 18: Past Confrontations
Chapter 19: Off the Planet
Chapter 20: Rise of the General
Ova 2: The 501st Legion
Chapter 21: Evil Rising
Chapter 22: Racoon City
Chapter 24: Angel Far From Home
Chapter 25: Sons of Patriot
Chapter 26: The Liquid Sun
Chapter 27: Laughing Rage
Chapter 28: Collective Consciousness
Chapter 29: The Final Battle Begins
Chapter 30: Apocalyptic Assault
Chapter 31: End of the Civil War (S1: Finale)
Epilogue: Eternal Bliss (Season 1)
Ova 3: Honeymoon Fun
Season 2: Preview 1
Season 2: Preview 2
Season 2 Prologue: Changing Scenarios
Season 2 Chapter 1: Fall of Vale
Season 2 Chapter 2: The Trial of Outsiders
Season 2 Chapter 3: Meeting of the Factions
S2 Chapter 4: New Emperor of Arcadia
S2 Chapter 5: Calm before the Storm
S2 Chapter 6: Clash between Two Dragons
S2 Chapter 7: The True Hero
S2 Chapter 8: Rise of a New Threat
S2 Chapter 9: Darkened Hellscape
S2 Chapter 10: Shattered Kingdom
S2 Chapter 11: Supreme General of Despair
S2 Chapter 12: The Broken Empress
S2 Chapter 13: Final Countdown
S2 Chapter 14: Devastating Assaults
S2 Chapter 15: Hope from the Different Worlds
Ova 4: Gaming and Conceptual Records
S2 Chapter 16: Defending the Future
S2 Chapter 17: Shattering Emotions

Chapter 23: Mechanical Angel

1.6K 68 15
By RageRevan

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

[22:45]

The Angel was releasing immense aura into the field making the Five Members of the 501st stagger in worry. Issei had his Excalibur in the ready and got into his stance. He glanced towards Rias and thought

"Amongst our group, Rias is the most vulnerable due to her Demonic Blood, when that thing uses Holy Light, I need to find a way to defeat that before it could do that...it's wings are a source, maybe I can disable that...but I need to subdue it quickly..."

His thoughts were snapped when Carmilla announced. 

"Angel, terminate these people, but I want the Red Dragon Emperor alive..." The Angel's wings glowed as Carmilla looked towards Issei and Ingvild and had her own thoughts. 

"Dealing with him is something...I need to make him pay for tormenting Nicholas. His beautiful face was destroyed by that Dragon. He will pay for this.." Carmilla looked towards Issei and internally grinned. 

"I can bring him in, doesn't mean I have to bring him in one piece..." Carmilla knew that the Angel had Dragon Slaying light as well, which it did not reveal, as she decided to flee from the location watching from a safe distance. 

Aika tried to subdue her, but the Angel tackled her to the ground. Issei and the others assisted her as the former went into his Balance Breaker State, they all were fighting against the Angel, Issei blocked several attacks from the Angel using the Excalibur as it constantly unleashed several Light Spears on the team, which caused Issei to block his side of the light spears. 

Ingvild followed it up with her own Lava Elemental Magic as it started to burn down the Light Spears heading her way, as the others generated magic barriers. 

Rias and Koneko soon followed it up by unleashing several Blaster Shots towards the Angel, which only grazed the armor, as Ingvild and Aika took their weapons as well. However the Angel was unfazed, with Issei firing several Dragon Shots which caused it to slice them in half completely destroying them with ease. 

"Darn it!" Issei exclaimed with frustration, as he looked at Rias who nodded, the duo dropped their weapons as Rias brought her Gravity Dust Mace which was made of Vibranium, a special metal that was found in the Faunus Kingdom, all members of the Shadow Company had access to this metal. 

Using her strength, the duo charged at them, as Issei commanded while looking away, "Unleash support magic upon the angel, when I ask you too!" The three girls nodded, as Issei and Rias dashed towards them with their weapons in their hands. 

*Slash!* *Strike*

Both of them, attacked the Angel at once, who blocked one with it's blade which was the Excalibur and while the Angel blocked the attack much to Rias's surprise, as the girls unleashed a barrage of Magical attacks comprising of elemental attacks such as Fire, Lightning, Rock, Lava and Magma, as it caused a massive explosion, but when the dust settled, the Angel was barely damaged, upon closer inspection, the armor was healing with ease, much to the 501st shock, as Carmilla spoke mockingly. 

"Did you really think that my creations would falter so easily?" Carmilla's words angered the 501st, especially Issei, as she commanded the Angel. 

"Unleash Protocol, Divine Decimation!" The Angel's body suddenly glowed with massive holy light. Rias tried to escape, but the Angel did not let go of her mace. Issei reacted quickly, getting Rias out of there, as he carried her much to the girl's surprise, she did ended up losing her mace though. 

The Holy Light was too strong, this would have seriously damaged her, as the Angel unleashed a very strong Holy Explosion towards the team, as he brought her to a safe location. 

Quickly reacting, Issei created a very strong magic shield to protect them, as Ingvild assisted him to defend her team, as when the light died out. Everything returned to normal. 

"You okay?" Rias nodded as Issei released her, upon closer inspection there was a small red tint on her face. This was the second time he was able to save her, otherwise she would have been damaged badly.  However, that all changed when Carmilla spoke. 

"It is time to take my leave...nice talking to you, Issei.." Carmilla spoke with a mocking tone as she fled, Issei tried to use Gravity Magic but the Angel threw several Halos at Issei forcing all of them to defend, giving Carmilla the window to escape.

Issei gritted his teeth in frustration as Carmilla opened a secret hatch and managed to escape. He dashed towards the Angel with the intention to defeat it at all costs. 

Opening Start 

A loading screen is shown from 0% to 100%
[This heart gives the smallest glow, I think that I can see it show ,Your eyes have a spark, you know, Open them and see me go]

Issei is seen looking at the Arcadian capital in awe, with seeing the Academies fight'.
The Arc Siblings show their fighting skills.
With Issei, Nyx and Invictus showing his skills assisting the Original 15 in their mission.

[This world never knew my game, Hope I have a chance to stay]
A scene of Issei's past is shown, where everyone mocks him.
He wonders if it is worth saving these people, anymore.

[These arms, are worn, and never fading, The cold air is never waiting]
Issei walks the scenes of Kuoh, saddened by how his past was ruined, taken away by his brother.
He grits his teeth in anger, as he punches an image of his family.

[Had me going, my friend, I'm so blind, I can't stand ,Left alone with your hand,I think that I can see your eyes]
Issei is seen talking and training alongside a White Haired Woman, wielding a Katana.
For the first time, he felt a bond with someone, as a silhouette of the Big 3 is shown, with Invictus beside him along with Nyx and Ophis.

[And the past can show you, All the life we've been through]
A memory of his asking to be trained by Azazel is shown, as he ignores him.
He tried to ask Grayfia for training but she rejected him, he was persistent only for someone to threaten him with death.

[Lost and gone and frozen but I'm just..,I'm always running]
Issei gritted his teeth, shattering his memories, as he runs to Arcadia with his new family.
The settlements of Arcadia is shown, with different cities being shown. Issei and Nyx walk across them with awe in their eyes.
The scene changes to Persephone and Hades studying in their respective Academies, learning more.
Issei is seen having a friendship with the members of the Original 15 along with Nyx and Invictus, with a silhouette of the Shadow being shown.

[My eyes have a sparkle too, Hope that I can see this through]
Issei is seen clashing with Jaune, both having smirks on their faces.
As a blonde haired woman and Nyx cheer on the two combatants. Invictus and the others of the Original 15 watch with interest.

[My thoughts, belong, and are ever changing, Remind me on what I'm losing]
Issei looks at Arcadia, here is loved and cared, while there he is hated, in his old world.
He knew that a world that did not appreciate him, doesn't deserve him.

[These feelings in my head, I push them off instead, Of running one way, Just to come on back again]
Issei tries to remembers his past feelings for the girls, before they fade away. He soon encounters a version of Ingvild that is different than his Ingvild.

[Within this circle, Beyond my clouded mind, A new forgotten life, Can I hear that voice again]
Issei is pushed forward by the Big Three, allowing him to move on from his past.
Juniper and his family see in happiness, seeing his smile that was not present for a very long time.
Nicolas has a smirk as several men and people with weapons are seen as his target was the Arc Family.

His desire to rule is shown, as Juniper has a look of horror and despair.

[There's blue in the fire, There's red in your face, My motives are laced with gold, I'm moving, and moving]
Issei helps Juniper and encourages her in this tough time. He also gives hope to the Arc Family, knowing their sadness and despair.
Issei and his family work against Nicolas, gritting his teeth remembering about Dai.

[There's colors in the skyline, That flow into space, The feeling of floating on my own]
Issei faces off against several of the Black Arms, mercilessly killing them, as Great Red and Ophis decimate many of the Black Arms.
Invictus, Nyx, Hades and his family join the fight.

[No one in this place, I don't belong here]
Issei rejects Nicolas's offer of joining him, angering the man even more, as he fights against two Members of the Arc Family.

He watches in horror as Juniper shares the same expression upon hearing Nicolas's intentions
The Arc Siblings fight against the traitors of the Arc Clan, while a Red Haired woman has a sinister look on his face.
The Big Three along with Issei fight off against the last of the Nicolas's forces.
As Juniper and Nicolas clash against each other, with Issei assisting her as well. Both having a smile on the horizon, as they end the fight.

[Had me going, my friend, I'm so blind, I can't stand, Left alone with your hand]
Issei shook his head, shocking and surprising the Arc Council, who wanted him to be the Emperor. Even Juniper is stunned by this answer of Issei.

[I think that I can see your eyes, And the past can show you]
Issei and Juniper, along with their families watch the horizon of the Arcadia, now that things are getting better, having a smile on their faces.

[All the life we've been through, Lost and gone and frozen but I'm just.., I'm always running]
Issei and Juniper have a loving smile on their faces, as a wedding hall is shown.
The scene changes to a Issei with a different appearance being shown, along with his and the Arc Family standing behind him.

Opening End

[23:30]

The Angel unleashed a storm of Light Barrage needles at the group, as Rias used her destructive magic to protect her and her team. It soon dashed ready to slice off Rias's head, however Issei blocked it with his blade, Excalibur, he used Earth Stance to protect her team. Rias was able to maneuver around the field and get her Mace back, which Carmilla failed to get. 

Ingvild followed it up it by unleashing a strong magic blast at the Angel's behind staggering it for a moment. The Angel soon flew up to the sky as it unleashed several Daggers of Light, however these were aimed at Issei, who blocked several of it. Unfortunately, one of them struck Issei's hand making him hiss in pain. 

"Dragon Slayer..." Ddraig mused in response, "Be careful that woman Carmilla must have infused Dragon Slayer onto this being.." Rias quickly followed it up by using Destruction Magic, she had to be careful to not destroy the laboratory due to what existed in this laboratory. Carmilla would have some traps as well. 

The Angel flew into the group as Issei blocked it with his Excalibur, as Koneko flung some Nuclear Explosive magic towards the Angel as Issei jumped in the air avoiding the explosion. 

"You okay?" Koneko asked as Issei nodded, he soon saw the damage on the Angel as he could start to see the skin. The Angel's visor was flickering, however it soon unleashed a storm of Holy Light as Issei protected his team using a very strong Magic Barrier. While this was going on, Issei spoke to Aika. 

"Aika, try using Foresight and couple it with Possession, see if we can find a weakness of this Angel!" Aika nodded and spoke with response, "Understood, General!"

Aika stopped time using Foresight, with the exception of her team, she was able to hold it off for some time. She soon possessed Angel trying to get control, but it was resisting causing Aika to struggle. Issei then shouted. 

"Oath of Judah!" Issei summoned his 10th God Key. It was a cross that had chains around it. He immediately encased onto the ground implanting it, this was The Oath of Judah. He knew Aika won't be able to control Angel for much longer. 

Issei commanded several chains to restrain Angel making it unable to fly or evade attacks with any power. He made sure to deal with any of the Holy Magic attacks headed her way, knowing he had to protect his squad, he commanded. 

"Oth Power release! Elysion Pedion!" The room suddenly changed as the Oath of Judah transformed into a dimension with several clockworks.  The gears around the whole lab were turning which was completely restraining the Angel like it was nothing. The Angel felt a complete loss of power and mobility. 

Issei removed the Oath of Judah from the ground, seeing the helpless Angel on the ground trying to use any attack it could, he looked towards Rias and spoke

"It's time to end this, Rias!" Rias nodded as she stepped forward, she spoke to Issei, "I will be using my most strongest attack...this will defeat the Angel...how long will this dimension last?"

"Five minutes till it starts to penalise me..." Rias gave a smile, that was more than enough for her to take her to defeat the Angel. Her expression changes to that of anger, she starts to charge for a minute, as Issei could sense a massive amount of mana from Rias, he could also see her fists emit a vile green glow. 

"Ingvild, barriers now!" Ingvild nodded as she generated a magic barrier of her own. Issei knew he would be fine due to the Oath of Judah protecting him from any magic attack, he can create a sealing barrier around him, and the laboratory and in case Ingvild's barrier breaks, even his team as well. 

 Rias was done charging, as a minute has passed. Rias's eyes shoot open and her eyes are the same vile green as it is currently. 

"Daemon Splash Flare!" Rias shouts as everything around the Angel is obliterated, including the Angel, as a Green energy flare was sent towards her. Ingvild struggled to maintain the barrier and it broke, due to Rias's immense attack, however much to their surprise, neither was harmed as they noticed Issei with a smile, he has got their back and will protect his team at all costs. They returned a smile of their own as well, with Ingvild having a small red tint. Once the dust settled Rias could be seen with an evil smirk, stating 'Job well done..'

(A/N: I don't own this gif)

However Rias turned around to see the laboratory completely unharmed, she looked at the General, knowing this was his doing, she was terrified and surprised by how powerful the God Key Oath of Judah was, it completely sealed any power that had come into contact with it. She was glad Issei was on their side. She looked to see him disable the Oath of Judah

She soon looked towards her team and exclaimed with worry, "Are you three okay?"

"We are fine, thanks to the General setting up the sealing power of Oath of Judah, we were protected.." She looks towards Issei and thanks him. 

"I would like to thank you for protecting my Shadow Company.." Issei nodded and spoke, "You needn't worry, protecting my Legion is what a General does..."

Rias returned a smile, as she then asks, "So this is the Power of the Oath of Judah..." 

"Yep!" Issei responded as he continued, "This is what it is capable of...it can seal any magic power, even effectively erasing it completely. That was what I used to prevent the attack from harming the lab or any of us.."

"Yeah, I know...sorry, I got carried away.." Rias spoke while rubbing her head, as soon, the electricity started to be heard causing everyone to turn to the Angel.

Only to see her whole body turning unstable. The armor was starting to break off, as the person was soon revealed itself. She was a beautiful young woman with a slender yet curvaceous physique, a big bust and regular height. She has very pale skin, large light blue eyes which can turn orange while gaining a triskele, and long silver hair reaching her waist, she wears a white dress with a purple cloth wound on her neck, a golden waist ornament. She wore white heels and golden leg ornaments as well. Issei recognised who she was and understood now how did Carmilla and the Black Arms came to know about his past, they must have extracted her memory. This was Elizabeth Liones. 

(A/N: Imagine her wings to be Mechanical)

"No way..." Issei mused with surprise, as he remembered her to be from Gabriel's Brave Saints. Rias and the others looked at Issei's surprised expression and Rias asked

"You know her, General?" Issei only looked at her and gave a nod, as he spoke, "Yes, I do...her name is Elizabeth Liones, and my question is how did she come from my Earth all the way here?"

"The Black Arms could have captured her and used her for experimentation, Carmilla doing this is not a surprise..she was known to perform experimentation upon others.." Ingvild responded as Issei shook his head and spoke

"You may not be wrong, but my Earth was undiscovered, that was until the Black Arms located them and found out about it just recently. It is not from any of the recorded Earths..." Issei spoke with concern, as he wondered who else was involved. He feared on who from his Earth may be involved. He had to warn Juniper and the other Arcs about this. 

"So what should we do?" Aika asked to which Issei responded, "We need to use something to imprison her, in case she goes berserk and attacks us due to Carmilla. It is to make sure she does not try and harm any of us. She does not seem bitten by the zombies, so we can head back.." 

"We got the Samples, *turns to Aika* You have them?" Aika nodded as Issei spoke, "Keep it with you and hand it to the Wesker Squadron once we leave from here.."

"Very well..." Issei carried Elizabeth on her back, he was still in his armor, soon enough the doors opened up revealing the rest of the 501st comprising of Nyx, Invictus and Elias along with the newly joined Inko Midoriya, who assisted them in taking down the BOWs, Issei then spoke

"Midoriya?" Inko nodded as she spoke, "Yes General I was able to get to your legion before many more could be killed, did you get the samples?" Issei nodded as he motioned Aika to give the samples to Inko who looked it and spoke

"Yes, this seems to be fine.." She soon turned her attention to Elizabeth as even the others did so. Nyx was surprised to see who Issei was carrying. Inko then asked. 

"Is she?" Issei gave a nod and spoke, "Yep, one of Carmilla's pet projects, she is alive but knocked out, we should take her back...and speaking of the woman herself, she was able to escape using her as a distraction.." 

Inko growled in response, she was able to escape yet again as she spoke, "I see..."

"But are you sure we should keep her, for all we know she could turn on us and even try to attack us.." Issei nodded in understanding as he spoke, "If he does I will take sole responsibility, but for now, we should restrain her in case she does attack.."

Inko nodded in understanding as she brought out the samples and kept it with her in a capsule that would protect them from harm. She took a glance towards Elizabeth, seeing her downed body. She gritted her teeth, not surprised by what Carmilla had done. She pitied the girl that was used as a test subject for her experimentation. 

The group soon headed outside, as they could see piles of bodies which comprised of the BOWs and several other beings. Issei kept carrying Elizabeth on her shoulder. They made sure to not trigger any traps as they headed all the way back to the magic circle that was present at the start of the situation. 

They were ambushed by several G-Birkin Variants, who tried to attack the group. The group immediately brought out their guns and started firing onto them. The G-Birkins were resilient as they tackled Koneko away along with several other soldiers of the 501st, who was able to recover. 

Aika quickly responded by using Devouring Swarm onto the G-Birkins, distracting it as they roared. 

"Arrraaagghhh!" The G-Birkins roared as they were distracted, Inko then quickly responded, "Issei, use your flames to burn them down!"

"Understood!" Issei responded, he gave Elizabeth to one of the 501st troopers, as he shouted, "Flame Blaze!"

Issei inhaled the air surrounding him as he generates a small flame in his stomach. As two announcements were heard. 

"Boost! Transfer!" Issei unleashed a strong flame towards the group of G-Birkins as he was able to incinerate all of them alive. 

They were all burned to the ground alive leaving no trace of them left. Inko and the 501st moved on ahead, as their next goal was to head back to the start of the base, where Issei will create the Portal that will head them back. 

However, once they were at the lower levels, they were ambushed by several J'avo Zombies, who had tools in their hands. These Zombies or BOWs were special due to them having multiple eyes. 

"Are those J'avos?" Issei asked with horror, looking at them as Inko responded, "Yep, that is them, these creatures are not like regular Zombies, they are Far Intelligent and Far Stronger.." 

The J'avos started to rush towards them, working in pack they were much more difficult as Issei looked towards the 501st that started to open fire at them, except for the one that was holding an unconscious Elizabeth. Several of the J'avos were killed, as Inko gave the capsule to Issei and followed it with a roundhouse kick which decapitated the J'avo head sending it flying, as she followed it up by firing multiple shots at the J'avos, as Issei added his own ammunition to them. 

The J'avos were falling apart like flies, as one of the soldiers asked, "Just how powerful are they?" 

"They are strong enough to communicate assaults and work together to kill the unaffected humans and even take them down. They are aggressive as the regular BOWs caused by the C Virus, there are even stronger variants of the J'avo, the good things is that none of them were here.." Inko spoke making many of the 501st soldiers shudder for a moment, the incidents prior terrified most of the Arcadian Soldiers, as Issei responded looking at the J'avos that were standing up once again. 

"Look they are regenerating.." The J'avos that sustained some of the damage were reviving as Issei looked to the legion and spoke

"Does anyone have a Grenade!?" Issei asked to which Koneko spoke, "I do!"

"Give it to me!" Koneko nodded as he used the Boosted Gear as it announced. 

"Boost! Boost! Transfer!" Issei enhanced the explosive Power of the Boosted Gear, and spoke, "Once I throw this grenade, everyone sprint towards the rendezvous point, immediately!" They all nodded in response as Issei opened the pin and they all rushed on ahead.

Issei was the last to leave, he helped the soldiers that were wounded, he took Elizabeth with him from the soldier who ran towards the point. They only had a few seconds before the Grenade exploded, as it completely destroyed the location along with the J'avos. Some of the soldiers fell to the ground due to the explosion.

(A/N: I don't own this gif and imagine a much bigger explosion) 

Issei generated a barrier to protect his Legion from any damage. Once the situation was much calmer, Issei deactivated the barrier, and spoke

"Let's all head back.." The others nodded as they walked ahead, many of the soldiers were ready for an ambush, as predicted they heard some more growling as Nyx spoke with annoyance. 

"Not more of these Zombies.." Nyx readied her gun, she was low on Magic due to facing the Tyrants and the Horde of Lickers, as she had to protect her legion and friends as well. She knew that most of these Zombies were just nusicances. 

"Let's end this and head back.." Invictus spoke as the others nodded as several zombies were rushing towards him, these were C-Virus Zombies. These were older variants of the J'avos as they attacked the group. 

The C-Virus causes extreme Mutations in Humans, though different Strains can induce different kinds of Mutations. The C-Virus contains certain Genes from the G-Virus that allow it to restore living functions to the previously deceased. As a result, if the Virus is released within a gas, it can revive former corpses as Zombies and, if preserved well enough, this can happen centuries after their original death. Another aspect taken from the G-Virus is the ability to mutate into another Organism after initial Mutation, though it may do so by expressing Genes from that particular Strain. Intelligence remains in Hosts to a greater extent than T-Virus strains.

Immediately reacting, they all started to fire at the zombies, who were mutated enough to start regenerating, Issei also unleashed a Flame Wall to burn any Zombies that came close to them. The Troopers kept firing on the zombies. Eventually they were killing several more of them with ease. 

Koneko added more of the Grenades, as Rias assisted with the Demonic Destruction magic balls as they were completely destroyed, eventually only resulting in one of them left as Issei burned the last zombie alive. 

"Koneko, fire a Rocket Launcher on the ceiling, make sure no zombie attacks us in any way.." Koneko nodded in understanding as she did so. 

The Rocket exploded as the debris fell on the floor blocking anything that came in the way. The group sighed in relief, as they all headed outside, Issei soon created a Portal heading him back to the Arcadian Briefing Room. 

"This was made by you?" Inko asked with surprise as Issei nodded, he then spoke, "I have created one access Portal for Jaune, and another for me and my team, that is why our missions were able to happen in such record time.." Inko nodded, he truly lived up to the title of the Mage of Arcadia. 

"Let's end this mission and go home...speaking of which, how many casualties in the 501st and Shadow Company?" 

"How many casualties?" Issei asked Elias who responded, "10 soldiers were killed amongst the legion, many more would have been killed had it not been for Midoriya assisting us.." Issei clenched his fist in anger, before taking a deep breath calming himself down, he thanked Inko for saving his troops. 

"Thank you, Wesker-3.." Inko only gave a smile and spoke, "No need to thank me General, let's get out of here..."

Issei and the others entered the Portal, as they disappeared into nothingness, they were able to get out of the area safely. 

[04:30]

Chris Redfield and the Original 15 were waiting for Issei and the 501st as they all arrived back at the base, they were greeted by Jaune and Chris, as Chris asked

"So did you get the samples?" Issei nodded as he gave it to Redfield, who looked at it, opening the samples and spoke, "Job well done, 501st Legion!" 

"Good thing you made it back, alive Issei...Shadow Company..." Issei nodded as they looked towards Elizabeth, Lilly then asked

"Is she?" Issei explained, "Carmilla's pet projects, she was the monster we had to face, hopefully we can help her since she is not a zombie.." Many of the Original 15 were angry at this, with Jaune being the most angriest, the girl did not deserve what was coming to him. 

"The BSAA and the Arcadian Technology Institute will help, until then, I would suggest we put her under a restraint such that she is unable to use her attacks upon us.." Chris responded as Violet asked

"Are you sure we should be keeping her alive, General? For all we know, she could be a problem to Arcadia, given that she was Carmilla's test subjects.." Violet's words were agreed by many as Issei responded

"I understand your concerns Captain Evergarden, but you can be assured, she will be under my personal care, anything she does. I will take full and sole responsibility of it. The reason is that she is from my own world, and it is best she would stay with us for the time-being.." Violet nodded in understanding as Issei looked towards Chris and asked, "Redfield, can you contact me whenever she wakes up?" Chris nodded and responded

"I will.." Issei gave the unconscious Elizabeth Liones to Chris who put her down on a nearby sofa, he immediately contacted some medics to take her to a Medical Center so that she can recover. 

"Anyways, everyone good job on securing Racoon City, everyone has been evacuated and the bombing of the city will begin shortly, we need to destroy it otherwise the BOWs will reach towards the other cities as well." None of them seemed happy with this, but they all nodded in understanding, as moments pass and the bombing of the city had begun. 

In mere minutes Bombs were dropped onto Raccoon City, completely destroying and killing every last BOW that was present there, none of them made it out alive. The people watching this could only clench their fists in anger and helplessness. 

Jaune, Lilly, Issei and Violet were the angriest seeing how many lives the Black Arms along with Umbrella had wiped out without any mercy, giving them a fate far worse than death. All this happened was because of Nicholas and Carmilla, the former was able to infiltrate the heart of the Empress and manipulate her for so long. 

The video feed showed the ruins of Raccoon City, as it completely cuts off. They knew that they had to defeat Nicholas at all costs. 

*Scene Change*

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Issei looking at a weird tape he found.

Juniper's Personal Room, 11:30 AM

Juniper was seated on the table, with Issei present on the opposite to her. Issei had briefed her about Elizabeth as she gave her own words. 

"I see...so she is from your world as well.." Juniper spoke while suppressing her anger, the Black Arms not only managed to find Issei's old planet before they did. Not only that, she was experimented on as well, Issei never told her about Elizabeth, so there was no telling if she was like Gabriel or not. 

"Indeed, Juniper...she is from my world as well. Carmilla was able to get her hands on her and experiment on her, and my guess is...she was not the only one that Carmilla managed to get her hands on..." Issei then continued. 

"My guess is that, several more of them were experimented on...and either they may be alive or dead...worse, I think this was how the Black Arms came to know about my past.." Juniper listened intently, she hated Nicholas even more for doing this. She was under his spell for so long that she failed to notice what he was doing. He was working against her this whole time, sabotaging her entire family and kingdom. 

"I see....all we can do is hope she is fine...since she was not Carmilla's only subjects and creations...even Willow and the Wesker Squadron were, too..." Issei nodded in agreement as he responded

"I know, all I can do is help her....but there is something that scares me too.." Juniper looked at him with concern and responded

"What?" Issei looked at her and spoke, "I fear that the Black Arms may contact the Faction Leaders and try to bring them to their side...given their hatred for Nyx and Hades, they will do anything in their power to capture them, I did inform you about their pasts as well, right?" 

Juniper nodded, she was aware of their actions, due to her talking with Issei and him starting to not hide his past anymore, but with how much they have contributed to Arcadia, especially Kingdom of Hell, she was able to see that they are on her side. Same goes for Nyx, she trusted her due to her being associated with Issei, and she knew that none of them will cause any problems to them, since they are also assisting Arcadia in the Civil War. 

"Not to mention, you know why they would want to capture me right? I told you about Dai, right?" Juniper nodded as she spoke, "Yeah...he would want you back since he would be struggling to maintain his image back home.." 

"No matter Issei, if they join the Black Arms....they will be swiftly dealt with.." Juniper spoke coldly, she never had any empathy for the Faction Leaders anyway. Issei nodded in understanding, as he could only pity what would be coming for them next. 

"Anyway, Ise, don't think about it too much..you should head back and get some sleep..." Issei nodded in response as Juniper spoke, "Regardless, I saw the mission report Jeanne had sent me just before you came, and I must say..good job..."

"I...thank you..." Juniper only gave a smile and spoke, "You even found a way to infiltrate the Black Arms, and successfully get the samples...but you should head to sleep, you have been awake the whole night..." 

"I understand, Juniper..." Issei spoke as he teleported out of there, leaving Juniper alone, she did not know what to say, but she would take what Issei said into account

If his words were true, and if the Black Arms were to recruit the Faction Leaders, they need to be dealt with swiftly and accordingly, and they will be stopped in case they become a problem. 

*Scene Break*

(A/N: Bang that's it for this chapter, the next one will be the aftermath of the events that have happened)

(A/N(2): Were you surprised to see Elizabeth Liones?)

(A/N(3): More of her past with Issei along with Irina's past would be revealed in the next chapter as well.)

(A/N(4): Massive thanks to Darkdecade97  for reviewing the chapter and helping me with the mistakes, along with providing me pictures of the characters and their descriptions, along with the speech)

Please let me know in the comments on how to improve and I will catch y'all later

Peace!!!

Ending 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.3K 95
after jaune save cardin from the ursa cardin expose his transcript. everybody hated him he was being bullied by his own friends and team the staff o...
29K 543 16
Jaune Arc. The leader of Team JNPR, the weakest student of Beacon Academy and the school's punching bag. A boy who cheated into the Academy to be a h...
23.4K 1K 28
A story of a boy this is. A boy who only knew all his life was about nothing. Paying off a debt he never knew how he got it. Constantly the top fight...
132K 2.2K 25
Jaune Arc is known as the "Weakest" Student in Beacon, his records and combat skills are the lowest and no one, and I mean no one, takes him seriousl...