Red Dragon of Arcadia

By RageRevan

A boy's whose life was terrible from day one, a boy's whose life was taken away and lived by his little broth... More

Issei Hyoudou: Bio
Quotes of Issei Hyoudou
Quotes of Juniper Arc
Prologue: Running Away
Chapter 1: Settling down in Arcadian Academy
Chapter 2: Magic Academy Lessons
Chapter 3: Magic Learning
Chapter 4: Technology Creation
Chapter 5: Samurai Sword Training
Chapter 6: Academy of Technology
Chapter 7: Elderly Negotiation
Chapter 8: Star of Eden
Some Information about the Hyoudou Clan
Chapter 9: Magical Examination
Chapter 10: Graduation Ceremony
Ova 1: Dark Shadow of the Past
Chapter 11: Black Arms
Chapter 12: Assault on the Main City
Chapter 13: Devastating Betrayal to Arcadia
Chapter 14: Call to Action
Chapter 15: Wolf Chasing
Chapter 16: Into the Outer Space
Chapter 17: Stranded..
Chapter 18: Past Confrontations
Chapter 19: Off the Planet
Chapter 20: Rise of the General
Ova 2: The 501st Legion
Chapter 22: Racoon City
Chapter 23: Mechanical Angel
Chapter 24: Angel Far From Home
Chapter 25: Sons of Patriot
Chapter 26: The Liquid Sun
Chapter 27: Laughing Rage
Chapter 28: Collective Consciousness
Chapter 29: The Final Battle Begins
Chapter 30: Apocalyptic Assault
Chapter 31: End of the Civil War (S1: Finale)
Epilogue: Eternal Bliss (Season 1)
Ova 3: Honeymoon Fun
Season 2: Preview 1
Season 2: Preview 2
Season 2 Prologue: Changing Scenarios
Season 2 Chapter 1: Fall of Vale
Season 2 Chapter 2: The Trial of Outsiders
Season 2 Chapter 3: Meeting of the Factions
S2 Chapter 4: New Emperor of Arcadia
S2 Chapter 5: Calm before the Storm
S2 Chapter 6: Clash between Two Dragons
S2 Chapter 7: The True Hero
S2 Chapter 8: Rise of a New Threat
S2 Chapter 9: Darkened Hellscape
S2 Chapter 10: Shattered Kingdom
S2 Chapter 11: Supreme General of Despair
S2 Chapter 12: The Broken Empress
S2 Chapter 13: Final Countdown
S2 Chapter 14: Devastating Assaults
S2 Chapter 15: Hope from the Different Worlds
Ova 4: Gaming and Conceptual Records
S2 Chapter 16: Defending the Future
S2 Chapter 17: Shattering Emotions

Chapter 21: Evil Rising

3K 72 18
By RageRevan

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

A few Weeks later,

Issei's Office, Arcadian Military Base, 9:30 AM

Issei was working in his office, he was working on his paperwork, checking on battalions and troopers that were present in the 501st Legion. He had several Divisions in the 501st Legion, which comprised of Rias's PMC, Ingvild's battalion, Darkness Battalion, Grimm Squad to name a few. 

Sighing, he looked at the amount of paperwork that he had to complete, he knew that it was going to take him the whole day to do so. He never knew that the General of the army would have this much paperwork he needed to complete. Paperwork is a bitch, that is what many would be saying. 

He pondered on what his battalion would be doing right now, they most likely would be training, or they would also be having work like he does. He finished signing the last of his paperwork since he can do the rest after a small break, he knew that the war is slowing down a bit, but was still prevalent, Nicholas, Vlad and many others were becoming even more problematic, and the usage of Metal Gear Rays and their models variations were killing many of the troops in the war. However the Arcadians were fighting back, especially against Liquid Ocelot and his forces. 

 Another problem that had taken place was the Settlement Defense Force being even more aggressive, in their assault taking down several Arcadian Space Stations, however a counterforce by both the Arcadian Space forces, and the UNSA's combined assault forced them back and even managed to make Salen Kotch escape, however he would be hunted down and soon be eliminated. 

"Alright...that's done..." Issei spoke while stretching his arms, he knew what was going to happen, he looked at the Piles of Paperwork he had to complete. Although, the deadline was pretty far away, he preferred finishing it before it was too late, since he could easily relax after that and work on his God Keys, he is planning to do only 3 more till he officially completes the project. 

However, just as he was about to rest, suddenly someone knocked on the door. He looked at the person and spoke

"Come in.." The person who knocked on the door was revealed to be a young male Draph with long neck length hair and blue eyes, he's 8 feet tall with a large amount of muscle mass. His horns aren't large, he wore standard military uniform that comprised of a vest and track pants, he additionally wore black gloves as well. 

"Captain Elias Greystone, what brings you here?" Issei asks with a tone of surprise to which the now identified Elias speaks, "The Supreme General Jeanne wishes to see you, she has just found some information about the Black Arms...and what their next target is going to be.."

"What? So what are they going to do?" Elias speaks with a neutral tone, "The Supreme General refuses to tell due to spies being in the army, and she has asked you to be personally present, along with your top trusted subordinates.." 

Issei nodded in understanding as he responded seriously, "Let's go...I will contact them right away..can you inform her that we will be reaching her location in 15-20 minutes.."

"Will do, sir!" Elias responded with a cheerful tone as Issei immediately started to contact his most trusted subordinates and ask them to meet him as soon as possible. He also told them about the Black Arms, and almost everyone agreed to do so. 

Opening Start

A loading screen is shown from 0% to 100%
[This heart gives the smallest glow, I think that I can see it show ,Your eyes have a spark, you know, Open them and see me go]

Issei is seen looking at the Arcadian capital in awe, with seeing the Academies fight'.
The Arc Siblings show their fighting skills.
With Issei, Nyx and Invictus showing his skills assisting the Original 15 in their mission.

[This world never knew my game, Hope I have a chance to stay]
A scene of Issei's past is shown, where everyone mocks him.
He wonders if it is worth saving these people, anymore.

[These arms, are worn, and never fading, The cold air is never waiting]
Issei walks the scenes of Kuoh, saddened by how his past was ruined, taken away by his brother.
He grits his teeth in anger, as he punches an image of his family.

[Had me going, my friend, I'm so blind, I can't stand ,Left alone with your hand,I think that I can see your eyes]
Issei is seen talking and training alongside a White Haired Woman, wielding a Katana.
For the first time, he felt a bond with someone, as a silhouette of the Big 3 is shown, with Invictus beside him along with Nyx and Ophis.

[And the past can show you, All the life we've been through]
A memory of his asking to be trained by Azazel is shown, as he ignores him.
He tried to ask Grayfia for training but she rejected him, he was persistent only for someone to threaten him with death.

[Lost and gone and frozen but I'm just..,I'm always running]
Issei gritted his teeth, shattering his memories, as he runs to Arcadia with his new family.
The settlements of Arcadia is shown, with different cities being shown. Issei and Nyx walk across them with awe in their eyes.
The scene changes to Persephone and Hades studying in their respective Academies, learning more.
Issei is seen having a friendship with the members of the Original 15 along with Nyx and Invictus, with a silhouette of the Shadow being shown.

[My eyes have a sparkle too, Hope that I can see this through]
Issei is seen clashing with Jaune, both having smirks on their faces.
As a blonde haired woman and Nyx cheer on the two combatants. Invictus and the others of the Original 15 watch with interest.

[My thoughts, belong, and are ever changing, Remind me on what I'm losing]
Issei looks at Arcadia, here is loved and cared, while there he is hated, in his old world.
He knew that a world that did not appreciate him, doesn't deserve him.

[These feelings in my head, I push them off instead, Of running one way, Just to come on back again]
Issei tries to remembers his past feelings for the girls, before they fade away. He soon encounters a version of Ingvild that is different than his Ingvild.

[Within this circle, Beyond my clouded mind, A new forgotten life, Can I hear that voice again]
Issei is pushed forward by the Big Three, allowing him to move on from his past.
Juniper and his family see in happiness, seeing his smile that was not present for a very long time.
Nicolas has a smirk as several men and people with weapons are seen as his target was the Arc Family.

His desire to rule is shown, as Juniper has a look of horror and despair.

[There's blue in the fire, There's red in your face, My motives are laced with gold, I'm moving, and moving]
Issei helps Juniper and encourages her in this tough time. He also gives hope to the Arc Family, knowing their sadness and despair.
Issei and his family work against Nicolas, gritting his teeth remembering about Dai.

[There's colors in the skyline, That flow into space, The feeling of floating on my own]
Issei faces off against several of the Black Arms, mercilessly killing them, as Great Red and Ophis decimate many of the Black Arms.
Invictus, Nyx, Hades and his family join the fight.

[No one in this place, I don't belong here]
Issei rejects Nicolas's offer of joining him, angering the man even more, as he fights against two Members of the Arc Family.

He watches in horror as Juniper shares the same expression upon hearing Nicolas's intentions
The Arc Siblings fight against the traitors of the Arc Clan, while a Red Haired woman has a sinister look on his face.
The Big Three along with Issei fight off against the last of the Nicolas's forces.
As Juniper and Nicolas clash against each other, with Issei assisting her as well. Both having a smile on the horizon, as they end the fight.

[Had me going, my friend, I'm so blind, I can't stand, Left alone with your hand]
Issei shook his head, shocking and surprising the Arc Council, who wanted him to be the Emperor. Even Juniper is stunned by this answer of Issei.

[I think that I can see your eyes, And the past can show you]
Issei and Juniper, along with their families watch the horizon of the Arcadia, now that things are getting better, having a smile on their faces.

[All the life we've been through, Lost and gone and frozen but I'm just.., I'm always running]
Issei and Juniper have a loving smile on their faces, as a wedding hall is shown.
The scene changes to a Issei with a different appearance being shown, along with his and the Arc Family standing behind him.

Opening End

Jeanne's Office, 12:30 AM

Issei came inside the meeting room where he was greeted by Bianca and Jeanne, as Jeanne spoke, "General Hyoudou, I am glad you could make it.." Issei nodded as he spoke

"Indeed, my most trusted will be arriving soon enough...so is there anyone else that would be joining us?" Bianca nodded in response as she spoke, "My brother, Captain Jaune would be joining alongside his subordinates.."

 "He should be arriving any moment now...so we will be waiting.." Jeanne spoke to which Issei nodded, as he soon settled down. He then asked

"So what are we up against? Any jist?" Jeanne looked at Issei and spoke, "I think you are familiar with the Umbrella Corporation, right?"

"Yeah...Jade did talk about it once, she did inform me that it was an organisation that specialised in viruses and was known to cause mass destruction, a counter-organisation was formed known as Neo-Umbrella to prevent a repeat of that from ever happening..." Issei spoke his own thoughts as Bianca added. 

"Yes, General, you are right on that one, Jade along with Albert Wesker-Arc worked on to prevent history from repeating itself...however the Black Arms were recently found to be working again in the corporation...we will get into details when everyone is here, since it would make it easier.." Issei nodded in understanding, as they waited for the rest to come. 

Moments later, Issei's top trusted came inside, which comprised of Invictus, Yuuto, Rias and her Shadow Company, Ingvild, Elias and Nyx came inside. 

"You called for us General?" Rias spoke seriously to which Issei nodded as she soon noticed both Bianca and Jeanne present, they all understood that it is very important, since two Generals and the Supreme General is present as well. 

After some more time, Jaune and Violet came inside along with his Original 15, which comprised of Murata Himeko, Lilly Ironblooded, Kafka, Vladilena Milizé or Lena, Kevin Kaslana, Bianka Ataegina, Talulah, Ch'en, Hoshiguma, Bronya Zaychik, Furlan Church, Yōji Itami and Hizuru Minakata. 

Himeko is a young woman with a fair complexion, waist-length wavy red hair partially tied into a bun with golden rose ornaments, and golden eyes. She wears a white, sleeveless toga gown dress with a sweetheart-neckline and straps that wrap around her neck. The dress is lined with red, embellished with golden laurels around her waist, and has a high slit along the right side that exposes her legs. She also wears a black coat on her right arm with white ruffles coming out of the sleeves. The coat is lined with gold, and has various gold and rose decorations. Himeko wears multiple accessories, including a black choker with a golden rose, a golden earring in her right ear, black and gold bracelets on her left wrist, and a short black glove on her right hand. She also wears a black mini skirt with dangling black flowers, black heels, and carries a long black briefcase which houses her weapon.

Lilly Ironblooded was described to a tall and beautiful woman, who is also muscular. She has long dark brown hair and bright blue eyes with a small mischievous Glint in them. 

Kafka is described as being very beautiful and charming—a young woman with red wine-colored hair that she ties in a messy ponytail with two loose bangs hanging on either side of her face. Her eyes are of a similar, lighter color, and she wears dark pince-nez sunglasses on top of her head along with a pearl earring in her right ear. She wears a white dress shirt that exposes the top of her back and shoulders along with a black jacket that is draped over her shoulders. There's a silver butterfly pin on its left lapel, and on the back there is a large, spider-like pattern in the center, along with webs on both shoulders and a burgundy inside. There are also wine-colored straps with golden accents on both her jacket and thighs, and gloves of a similar shade. She wears black, high waisted shorts and nylon tights, with a thigh garter on her right leg. She also wears black boots with two different lengths: the right goes over her knee, while the left goes slightly over her ankle.

Lena was a woman with silver eyes and hair. She is 160 centimeters tall, although she appears taller due to her heels. One of her more distinguishing features is her double ahoge. She is known to wear a formal Military uniform due to her Family's reputation in the Military. This was Vladilena Milizé, shortened for Lena. 

Kevin Kaslana is a tall man with fair skin and a stern expression. His eyes are blue like aquamarine gems, and his hair is as white as snow. Kevin wears a long black coat over his white turtleneck, with black pants and boots. There are splashes of blue here and there on his outfit.

Bianka 'Durandal' Ataegina has a fair complexion, light blue eyes, and strawberry blond hair that fades into a light pink at the ends. She often wears her hair down. wears a tight black coat with streaks of teal and a short cape, a black military hat, brown leggings, and a pair of dark boots.

Talulah was a pale skinned tall woman with short grey hair and what appears to be spiky horns on her head, she has grey eyes and is often seen to be dressed in a formal Military attire like Lena. 

Ch'en was a light skinned woman with dark blue hair that's tied into a ponytail, she also has Dragon horns on her head and red eyes. She also has a tail.

Hoshiguma is a tall woman with bright long green hair that is tied into a ponytail, and has yellow eyes. She also has a one horn on the right side of her head.

Bronya is a young woman with long gray hair and matching gray eyes. She wears a short white dress with blue and gold details, two purple and blue earrings, thigh high black boots, and translucent gloves. She has a blue and black hair tie, and wears a golden symbol on her left breast that has the appearance of a mask.

Furlan Church is a young man with light gray eyes and ash blond hair. His hair was short with shaggy layers and bangs which hung over his forehead, between his eyes.

Itami is a slender tall man with short messy black hair and brown eyes. 

And finally Hizuru, is a young, attractive, and well-endowed woman sporting a nicely developed and pronounced feminine body, including a bust that Jaune thinks is an H-cup, though Hizuru insists that it's a G-cup. She has long black hair and violet eyes.

Issei had recognised all of them, due to his frequent meetings with the One-Five or the Original 15. He immediately greeted them and introduced his most trusted to the members of the Original 15. 

Once the greeting was done, Bianca then spoke garnering everyone's attention. 

"Alright 501st, Original 15! May I have your attention!?" Everyone looked at her and spoke

"Let's get to the real plan.." Bianca spoke seriously as they all looked at her, Bianca activates the Scroll Tab, revealing a well familiar city to those of the Arcadian Origin, as Jaune asks

"Racoon City?" Jaune responds as Bianca speaks

"Yes Captain, this is where your next mission will be, your mission will be to head there and locate her.." Bianca spoke to which Jeanne responded, "Raccoon City is a small, industrialized city located in Arcadia, an isolated mountain county in the Midwestern. It was during the outbreak of a virus that happened quite recently, that has caused many of the Civilians living there to turn into this..."

Jeanne shows them an image, as many paled looking at what happened here, this was what had happened to one of the cities that was recently developed and set up. Soon their paleness turned to fury, knowing how many innocents had befallen to the Black Arms, as Elias mutters..

"Dear Oum..." Jeanne then continues to explain, "Those beings are Zombies, accidental creations of the virus that has been infecting this place...many have fallen to this virus and your goal will be simple.."

"Obtain the Samples of the Virus that the Black Arms are using, and make sure to save and locate any survivors, we have to find a cure to the Virus the Black Arms are using as soon as possible.." Jeanne explained the situation, as Bianca then continued. 

"The one responsible for this, is her..." Bianca brings out an image that surprised many, he was described to be a tall and beautiful woman with curly Orange Hair, she had blue eyes and is known to have an emotionless expression, similar to Ophis. She is wearing a white polo underneath a black dress with golden linings, she is also wearing a corset with golden buckles, one of them has a jewel placed on it. She wears black gloves and a small cape with the middle also having a blue jewel.  

"The woman you see on screen is Carmilla Leichtenberg, our spies have seen her operations in this city and she has been acting more in this place than usual.." Jeanne explained with a growl, as she then continues. 

"Turns out, she has been operating in the city for months in hiding. Using Atlas Tech, and funding courtesy of Nicholas, she has been able to develop her own strain of the T-Virus and has released it onto the public.." Jeanne explained the situation, as many especially Jaune and Bianca growled knowing that their traitorous father was responsible for so much death and destruction. 

"Do you wish for us to capture her?" Issei asked to which Jeanne responded

"If possible, yes General. But your main goal is to get the Virus supplies from her, but you need to make sure to not alert her in any way.." Jeanne spoke seriously as Jaune asked

"So it is stealth then..." Bianca nodded as she spoke, "Yes Captain.."

"Additionally, you also will have to make sure to deal with any BOWs that you come across, especially those created by the Black Arms.." The members nodded in agreement, as Jeanne spoke with a serious tone. 

"This operation will be lead by General Hyoudou and Captain Arc, you must make sure to succeed in this operation, and you cannot fail in any way.." The two mentioned nodded in understanding as they all left the room, making the plans needed to head to the location and capture Carmilla. 

*Scene Change*

Briefing Room, 2:00 PM

Issei and Jaune decided to make the plans needed for them in order to get the samples of the virus as Issei spoke

"Alright everyone, the map of the Racoon City shows that the lab is located in the heart of the City, that is where we find the samples and rescue as many people as we can..." Issei spoke as he continued to explain. 

"First we need to avoid using magic, our best option will be to take Carmilla by surprise, we will have to use stealth to our advantage, and we need to eliminate as much attention as we can get. Secondly, our goal will be to split up in two, first group will eliminate the zombies and save as many civilians as we can, the second group will be to head to the Lab to directly confront Carmilla and whatever she has planned for us.." The others nodded in agreement, as Jaune soon added

"The Original 15 will be with me, we will all handle the rescue of others, most of you will be handling the zombies and rescuing any and all survivors.." The Original 15 nodded in understanding as Lilly asked

"But what if those survivors are infected?" Issei understood this and spoke, "Then we shut down their nervous system, that way we can immobilize them and prevent any of their movement. Since we can relate Zombie viruses to Rabies or Mad Cow disease, that way we know that they will have a window of opportunity to make sure that they can be treated before they are turned.."

Lilly nodded in understanding, as Murarata asked, "And what of these BOWs, who will handle them?"

"I and my team will take care of them, I will be going with Rias, Ingvild, Aika and Koneko, as well as Nyx and Invictus as our backup, we will handle Carmilla and whatever she throws at us.." Murata nodded as he soon turned to Jaune and asked

"Jaune, contact your sister Jade and try to get some antiretroviral drugs for the T-Virus and the G-Virus, that she would have developed, Violet assist him in doing so. That way we can at least buy some more time in case there are any infected amongst the survivors!" Jaune nodded as he spoke, "As you wish General!"

The two soon left to do just that, as he looked to the rest and responded, "The rest of you, we will be leaving soon enough in 3 Hours, more details of the plan will be explained as we proceed towards Racoon City, the less attention and detection we get, the more our chance of success will be.." 

The others nodded in understanding as almost everyone left the place, minus Nyx and Invictus, once they were gone. Issei took a deep breath showing his nervous side, this was his first proper war as a General, as Invictus asked with concern. 

"Are you alright?" Issei nodded after taking a breather. 

"Yeah...fuck, never knew being a General of the Army had a lot of responsibilities, first I need to take care of my troops and have to make sure as many survive as possible.." Nyx nodded as she spoke

"It's just how it is, Ise...I believe you will be able to become a good general, you remember that you had to make strategies before.." Issei nodded as he spoke

"Yea, but even then, this is the first time I am doing it against a situation like this...I just hope I am good enough for this.." Issei spoke with a sad tone, as Invictus decided to cheer his friend up. 

"You did a good job Issei, the way you were able to prepare for precautions and backup plans, showed that you had proper experience, now all we need to do is prepare for the final plan of action when we are entering Racoon City..." Issei nodded in understanding as he spoke

"Yeah, I guess...we all should get ready, we only have 3 hours to prepare and succeed against a Zombie infested city...and a madwoman who released one of the most deadly viruses into the Public.." Nyx and Invictus nodded in agreement, as they also left soon enough, to prepare for what is coming next. They had to make sure that they are ready against whatever comes next. 

*Scene Break*

(A/N: Bang that's it for this chapter, the next chapter will be their time in Racoon City)

(A/N(2): The Original 15 Members are here, and Jaune and Lilly will plan an important role in the story)

(A/N(3): Elias Greystone is an OC made by TimmyShadowKing. He is a Draph, an exclusive Faunus that has also appeared in Arcadia Related stories)

(A/N(4): Massive thanks to Darkdecade97 for reviewing the chapter and helping me with the mistakes, along with providing me pictures of the characters and their descriptions, along with the speech)

Please let me know in the comments on how to improve and I will catch y'all later

Peace!!!

Ending 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2.2K 25
Jaune Arc is known as the "Weakest" Student in Beacon, his records and combat skills are the lowest and no one, and I mean no one, takes him seriousl...
327K 4.3K 20
You were a huntsman-in-training and went to the infamous Beacon Academy. You were strong on your own, and you led a strong team with teammates who co...
367K 4.8K 44
A story about a boy that joined the white fang but was left for dead. Thought his friends would help him but didn't. Only feels certain emotions. Be...
117K 1.2K 16
Y/n has spent all of his life being treated like worthless trash, barely worth the oxygen he breathes. But after escaping an abusive home Y/n finds h...