Devils Revenge

By aloraxarmen

This book is a mafia romance/enemies to lovers. Trigger Warning, this book contains the following subjects. ... More

❗️Authors Note and Disclaimer❗️
~Chapter One~
~Chapter two~
~Chapter three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty-One~
~Chapter Twenty-Two~
~Chapter Twenty-Three~
~Chapter Twenty-Four~
~Chapter Twenty-Five~
~Chapter Twenty-Six~
~Chapter Twenty-Seven~
~Chapter Twenty-Eight~
~Chapter Twenty-Nine~
~Chapter Thirty~
~Chapter Thirty-One~
~Chapter Thirty-Two~
~Chapter Thirty-Three~
~Chapter Thirty-Four~
~Chapter Thirty-Five~
~Chapter Thirty-Six~
~Chapter Thirty-Seven~
~Chapter Thirty-Eight~
~Chapter Thirty-Nine~
~Chapter Forty~
~Chapter Forty-One~
~Chapter Forty-Two~
~Chapter Forty-Three~
~Chapter Forty-Four~
~Chapter Forty-Five~
~Chapter Forty-Six~
~Chapter Forty-Seven~
~Chapter Forty-Eight~
~Chapter Forty-Nine~
~Chapter Fifty~
~Chapter Fifty-One~
~Chapter Fifty-Two~
~Chapter Fifty-Three~
~Chapter Fifty-Four~
~Chapter Fifty-Five~
~Chapter Fifty-Six~
~Chapter Fifty-Seven~
~Chapter Fifty-Eight~
~Chapter Fifty-Nine~
~Chapter Sixty~
⚠️Announcement⚠️
Announcement pt2

~Bonus Chapter~

1.6K 33 9
By aloraxarmen

I never really enjoyed Christmas time. I remember Christmas being like every other day. Nothing special about the snow or the lights.

But this year, I made sure to go all out.

I got a tree, and I made Vincenzo decorate the house with lights and an inflatable snowman. I bought a shit tonne of presents for everyone I love. And we're hosting a Christmas dinner at our house.

I have a big surprise for Vincenzo. He has no idea about it yet but I know he's gonna love it so much.

And also it's Silas's first Christmas. So we took Santa photos, the four of us. Eliane has been running around a lot recently so we've been baby proofing a lot of the house. They're getting so big too quick.

I laid them down to sleep,turning the lights off and closing the door slightly. I walk downstairs to see Vincenzo wrapping presents.

"Hey amore," he says softly. I sit down on the floor next to him, smiling softly.

"I feel like you've been very tense these past few days," I say. He shrugged softly.

"I don't know," he shrugged.

"Talk to me," I mumbled, climbing into his lap.

"Missing Whitney, Theo too," he mumbled. I kissed his cheek softly before hugging him. There was nothing I could say to him.

"What about you?" He whispered. I shrugged slightly.

"Missing Silas," he nods his head, kissing me softly before sighing.

"We're going to be okay," it sounded like he was trying to convince himself. I held onto him, my head in the crook of his shoulder.

"Silas's first Christmas," I said, trying to lighten the mood. He smiles before nodding.

"The amount of presents we got the kids is absurd. Maybe too many," he chuckled.

"There is no such thing as too many presents," I replied while grabbing one of them.

"Okay, maybe when there is a massive toy car in the middle of our living room and a stuffed bear bigger than me, there might be too many presents," I giggled. He laughed a little before standing up. He suddenly flung me over his shoulder, holding me with one hand as he walked up the stairs.

"VINCENZO PUT ME DOWN," I whisper shouted.

"No can do Princess," he shrugged. We get to our room and he gently puts me on the bed.

He cuddles up next to me, pulling the blankets over us before kissing my lips softly.

"I want to give you my gift now-," I shake my head as Vincenzo speaks.

"Tomorrow you will get your Christmas gift and tomorrow I will get mine. Now if you want to give it to me so badly, go to sleep so morning can come quicker," I said, a cheesy smile on my face. He rolls his eyes before throwing off his pyjamas.

"The only reason I'm listening to you right now is because I want to know what my gift is," he huffed.

He cuddle for a while before I start getting tired. Vincenzo's body is so warm, so soft that I just melt right into him.

God I love this man.
——————————————

I woke up the next morning to Eliane jumping on Vincenzo's chest. He stayed asleep but woke up when she started to pull on the hair under his arms.

"Merry Christmas," I said softly. He leaned over to me, kissing me softly.

"Merry Christmas my love," Eliane ends up laying in between us, babbling some random shit. And then she starts jumping again. I sit up in the bed, rubbing my eyes before walking to Silas's room.

He's laying awake in his bassinet, playing with his feet.

I slowly pick him up before taking him back to our room.

"Look who's awake," I smiled. Vincenzo reaches his hands out, taking Silas.

We all eventually get up, getting ready for the day. We let the kids open their presents, taking a million photos.

And I have to admit, I cried. Not even just a little but I fully sobbed. And the crying lasted about twenty minutes before it subsided slightly.

And then by two pm, everyone started to rock up to our house.

Vincenzo's parents, brothers and sister, Ares, Grey, his wife Elie and Marcell.

I don't remember the last time we really got together and talked and laughed. I missed them a lot, especially Alora. She's been focusing on herself a lot which I love. I love that she's been taking care of herself.

We bonded over Silas. That's how we got closer, by bonding over Silas.

We all sat for dinner, everyone drinking and eating, forks and knives scraping against plates.

"So, planning on having more kids?" Angel asked. Vincenzo looked over at me for a moment.

"I would love more. But when Victoria is ready," he smiles. I lean over and kiss his cheek.

"I do want more of course, even though this pregnancy was hard, I'm up for it," I smiled. I turned to ares who was just staring off into space.

"What about you Ares, any plans to settle down?" I chuckled. He shrugged softly.

"We'll since you asked. I've actually been seeing someone for the past seven months," we all stared at him, our mouths to the floor.

"Fuckboy Ares has been seeing someone for seven months and didn't tell us?" Vincenzo said.

"Language Vincenzo," Angel warns. He apologises before going back to the subject of Ares.

"So who is this person?" I question.

"Her name is Sereen. She's twenty four and is from Jordan," he smiles.

"I'm happy for you sweetheart. I hope you guys eventually get married," Angels says softly.

After talking for a while, we clean up and gather around the tree. The kids go first with their presents, opening up large gifts and throwing wrapping everywhere.

Let me tell you Vincenzo was going around with a rubbish bag making sure that there wasn't any wrapping on the floor.

And then we got onto the gifts for us adults. Me and Vincenzo got Angel a bangle that had Whitney's name engraved in it. Elias got a range of new track pants, just like he asked. I got Alora a set of earrings to match her mothers bangle. Vincenzo also got Mylo and Isaiah matching chains. Even he had one so they all matched with each other.

Grey, Elie and Ares got gifts too. I got Elie a silk set of pyjamas, one for her one her daughter. Grey got a new set of tools because he's been interested in building a cubby house in his back yard for his daughter.

And Ares got a kitten. He's been talking about getting one for a while but never actually pulled through with his decision. So we got it for him.

"Your present," Vincenzo smiled. He handed me a box and I opened it.

It was a set of jewellery. A diamond necklace, earrings a tennis bracelet and a diamond encrusted band that matches my wedding ring.

"Vincenzo. I love it so much. Thank you," I smiled. I kissed him softly and hugged him tightly.

He took the necklace from the box, putting it around my neck. He does the clasp and helps me put on the bracelet and earrings before placing the band on my finger.

"Thank you again," I smiled.

"Anything for my wife," he chuckled.

"Okay, my turn," I smiled. He tilted his head to the side slightly before taking the small box I handed him. He was slightly confused but sat down and opened it.

"You're fucking kidding me," he whispered. His eyes glasses over slightly as he stared inside the box.

"Vincenzo, language," his mother warns. He doesn't say anything but picks up the baby onesie at the bottom of the box along with two sticks.

Everyone gasped and started crowing around us

"I'm fourteen weeks pregnant," I said softly. He pulls me into a tight hug, kissing me and rubbing the back of my head.

"This is the best surprise ever," he whispers. He kisses my cheek, hugging me tighter as I laugh at him.

"I love you so much," he whispered. I kissed the side of his head, smiling.

"I love you more,"
———————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 16.4K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙜𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝�...
237K 5.2K 64
[COMPLETED] Book 2 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "It's you." ____________________________________________ Aud...
570K 8.7K 40
''I hate the way I'm a slut for you'' Him? A heartless member of the Italian mafia known for loving attention from women. Rumored to have never slept...
8K 139 10
(Book #1 of the Satan's Reapers series) "Fuck you." "I wouldn't stop you from doing so." ----- After being enemies for years, Eleanor and Theodor ar...