Red Dragon of Arcadia

By RageRevan

A boy's whose life was terrible from day one, a boy's whose life was taken away and lived by his little broth... More

Issei Hyoudou: Bio
Quotes of Issei Hyoudou
Quotes of Juniper Arc
Chapter 1: Settling down in Arcadian Academy
Chapter 2: Magic Academy Lessons
Chapter 3: Magic Learning
Chapter 4: Technology Creation
Chapter 5: Samurai Sword Training
Chapter 6: Academy of Technology
Chapter 7: Elderly Negotiation
Chapter 8: Star of Eden
Some Information about the Hyoudou Clan
Chapter 9: Magical Examination
Chapter 10: Graduation Ceremony
Ova 1: Dark Shadow of the Past
Chapter 11: Black Arms
Chapter 12: Assault on the Main City
Chapter 13: Devastating Betrayal to Arcadia
Chapter 14: Call to Action
Chapter 15: Wolf Chasing
Chapter 16: Into the Outer Space
Chapter 17: Stranded..
Chapter 18: Past Confrontations
Chapter 19: Off the Planet
Chapter 20: Rise of the General
Ova 2: The 501st Legion
Chapter 21: Evil Rising
Chapter 22: Racoon City
Chapter 23: Mechanical Angel
Chapter 24: Angel Far From Home
Chapter 25: Sons of Patriot
Chapter 26: The Liquid Sun
Chapter 27: Laughing Rage
Chapter 28: Collective Consciousness
Chapter 29: The Final Battle Begins
Chapter 30: Apocalyptic Assault
Chapter 31: End of the Civil War (S1: Finale)
Epilogue: Eternal Bliss (Season 1)
Ova 3: Honeymoon Fun
Season 2: Preview 1
Season 2: Preview 2
Season 2 Prologue: Changing Scenarios
Season 2 Chapter 1: Fall of Vale
Season 2 Chapter 2: The Trial of Outsiders
Season 2 Chapter 3: Meeting of the Factions
S2 Chapter 4: New Emperor of Arcadia
S2 Chapter 5: Calm before the Storm
S2 Chapter 6: Clash between Two Dragons
S2 Chapter 7: The True Hero
S2 Chapter 8: Rise of a New Threat
S2 Chapter 9: Darkened Hellscape
S2 Chapter 10: Shattered Kingdom
S2 Chapter 11: Supreme General of Despair
S2 Chapter 12: The Broken Empress
S2 Chapter 13: Final Countdown
S2 Chapter 14: Devastating Assaults
S2 Chapter 15: Hope from the Different Worlds
Ova 4: Gaming and Conceptual Records
S2 Chapter 16: Defending the Future
S2 Chapter 17: Shattering Emotions
S2 Chapter 18: Cityscape Showdown

Prologue: Running Away

5.6K 132 132
By RageRevan

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

To quote from Jaune Arc: You've got people around you too. You don't have to force yourself to be strong. The more you hide from what you're feeling, the more alone you're going to feel. Trust me.

In the heart of a bustling city, where the sky was perpetually overcast with clouds of gloom, lived a boy named Issei Hyoudou. From the moment he took his first breath, it seemed as though the universe had conspired against him. Issei was born into a life that was not his own, a life that had been snatched away from him by the very person he cared for most—his little brother, Dai.

Dai, the golden child of the Hyoudou family, was the embodiment of everything that Issei was not. Handsome, charismatic, and ruthlessly ambitious, Dai had always been the center of attention. Issei's innate kindness had been his downfall. His younger brother knew how to manipulate situations and emotions to ensure that the spotlight remained firmly fixed on him. And so, Dai had stolen Issei's life, leaving him with nothing but scraps of a reality that should have been his.

Issei had done everything in his power for the people around him. He had sacrificed his time, his happiness, and even his dreams to make their lives better. Yet, despite his unwavering devotion, he was met with nothing but contempt and disdain from those who should have appreciated his efforts. Only a precious few had believed in him, and even fewer had loved him genuinely.

The bitter taste of rejection and injustice had become a constant companion. Issei's actions, though often unseen and unappreciated, were the reason why the Supernatural world remained safe, hidden in plain sight from the oblivious human population. But his sacrifices were not acknowledged. Instead, he was blamed for the smallest of mishaps, his name used as a scapegoat for the family's problems.

A tear fell from his eyes, remembering all the past he remembered from the girls he encountered, their hurtful words still imprinted inside of his head. 

"Having a relationship with a liar like you, no thanks!"

Issei clenched his fist in anger, as the voices of the girls continued

"I'm sorry, but I don't want to be with someone like you."

Issei almost had another tear falling from his eyes, as the voices kept continuing, in his mindscape images of the girls that rejected him were seen but they were unable to be differentiable.

"Ha! You being my partner? Don't make me laugh, I don't desire trash like you!"

The voices kept continuing, as another spoke in his head. 

"I thought he was a good friend, but he is just as rotten as the trash around him.."

Issei almost fell down, as another voice came in his head. 

"Stay away from me, I don't want to hear excuses from someone who is jealous!"

Two more tears fell from his eyes, as voices kept popping inside of his head, 

"You're just trash, Nya!"

Issei saw a family photo, which showed his parents and his siblings, as another voice came inside of his head. 

"You're just jealous that I admire Dai-sama and not someone like you!"

Issei grabbed the Photo Frame, and was livid seeing those faces, faces of those that were supposed to be his family, yet they treated him as garbage. 

"Engrave this in your head, we will never be a couple!"

He flung the photo-frame sending it crashing towards the wall, the photo frame shattered completely as the photo fell to the ground, as Issei walked towards the photo and picked it up not caring for the glass that was stinging his legs, almost causing them to bleed. 

Issei was not sad anymore, he was angry as well. 

"I'm sorry, but I don't want someone like you as a partner, since someone like you would set a bad example for my daughter.."

Issei tore the image into multiple pieces, as tears fell from his eyes, he did not want a family like this, that looks down upon him, he hated this, he hated them. 

A final voice spoke inside of his head

"He saved me from Nyx, and I would rather kill myself than be with someone like you, who is nothing more than a deceiver and a liar!"

Issei spewed some flames, burning the photo completely as a final yet taunting voice came inside of his head. 

"This is something you will never enjoy..."

Issei was about to begin the chant of the Juggernaut Drive, he had enough life force to at least put Kuoh six feet under and if things don't go well, well, he could care less, he wanted to ruin those that were in Kuoh at the very least, he started to chant. 

"I, who shall awaken..."

Issei's gear came to his side, but just as he was able to speak the next line, when...

"Partner, no, it's not worth it! This is not what you intended to do tonight, remember!?" Issei widened his eyes realising that this is not what he intended to do tonight. 

Tonight was the day he planned to leave permanently. 

One fateful evening, with nothing but a small bag of belongings and a heavy heart, Issei made a decision that would change the course of his life. He walked away from the prison of his past, determined to leave it all behind, and he never looked back.

Issei saw the Duffel Bag that had all of his stuff, he picked it up and brought out his two Dragon Wings, he jumped out of the window and reached the ground, as he did, three people teleported near Issei. 

The first was described to be a tall woman and had black hair and red eyes and her hair was raised all the way down. Additionally, she wore a white school shirt along with a red jacket, and black leggings, she additionally wore a skirt, and heels for the trip. They both were waiting for their flight announcement. 

The second person was described to be a wore a noble black-and-red dress, decorated with beautiful roses, and black fishnet stocking. She wears designer high-heels shoes. She also wears a crown formed from roses and a golden necklace with a bright red jewel attached to it.

While the third was a tall and handsome man with a specially-designed eyepatch on his right eye and long, stylish silver hair that spikes up at various spots on his head.

He's shown with a leaf-like pattern tattooed across his forehead, a spiked choker necklace lined, and a bead-like earring on his left ear with many smaller piercings. His attire is shown to be quite formal and extravagant, with a collar that spans all the way to his upper chest, and badges decorated on the left and right side of his coat. Finally, he wears long white jeans and a pair of shoes filled with square patterns.

"Nyx, Persephone, Hades...?" Issei looked to them, with the first one identified as Nyx spoke

"Ise, are you ready for this?" Issei nodded he took a look at his old home, which was almost like a prison, one final time. He frowned as he spoke

"Just one last time, I will visit this place, to see if there are anything that I have left behind..." The trio nodded in understanding, as they all knew what Issei was going through. Persephone spoke with a concerned tone. 

"Honey, I am worried for Ise..." Hades sighed as he understood his wife's concern with utmost attention as he spoke with a sad tone. 

"It is him getting closure on his past, he did so much for them, and he was not even treated with love or respect, truth be told, I am more than happy being considered a rogue God at this point, even the two that he truly loved chose his disgusting brother over him, I really detest what the factions have become, even Athena is blind to what they have become, and I am not sure about Shiva and the Hindu Gods and what they think of him...but they are the only ones that did not hate or look down upon Issei..." Persephone nodded in agreement as Nyx clenched her fist in anger and spoke

"I really wish to kill Ingvild for what she had done, she is the reason why he is so depressed, and decided to leave those ungrateful pricks to their actions....although I am concerned for what they would have done, had they found out if Issei was the Red Dragon Emperor.." Nyx spoke with sadness to which Persephone responded

"If they had killed Ise, I would have personally killed Dai, for his involvement, that disgusting bastard has no right to come near me or Ise, especially after he turned Ingvild against him..." Persephone spoke with anger in her voice, to which Hades responded

"Your anger is understandable, but we need to keep ourselves in check, the Factions are more or less his dogs at this point, they do what he asks them to do, and you will only be endangering your life, Perse..." Persephone grits her teeth in anger as she could only watch the situation helplessly. 

Back with Issei, he was inside his room, where he opened the fridge, he saw that there were several hundred bottles of Diet Coke. Issei used magic and create a seperate dimensional space that had a cooling system. 

He looked at the place, they were all celebrating the defeat of Nyx, which had taken place a few weeks after the sealing of Trihexa. The kitchen was thankfully away with Issei being on the top floor. 

He then heard someone's voice that would anger him to no bounds. 

"Hey, useless!" Issei turned around to see his brother Dai Hyoudou, he had fair skin with brown eyes and brown hair, Issei looked at Dai, who had spoken with a mocking tone. 

Issei sighed in response as he spoke with an annoyed tone. 

"What do you want, Dai?" Dai had an arrogant smile towards his brother as he spoke

"I am here to thank you, for everything that you have done for me, nii-san.." Issei internally fumed hearing his words. However, he calmed down, he was not interested in dealing with Dai right now. 

He headed outside, not responding to his brother, which made his arrogant brother angry, as he held Issei's shoulder, causing him to respond with an annoying tone. 

"What!?" Issei continued as he responded, "If you are here to waste my time, then please leave, I got better things to do than deal with your arrogance and flaunting attitude of yours..."

Issei was about to walk out when Dai spoke with a grin, "Oh but am I, the fact that I have touched Ingvild at several locations including her butt and her breasts makes me feel so-"

Dai was not able to complete as Issei straight up punched Dai in the chin, almost breaking his jawline. 

(A/N: I don't this gif)

Dai was sent flying, crashing to a nearby wall with Issei putting a sound barrier which prevented anyone from doing anything. 

The reason Issei was able to do so much, was because Ddraig taught him everything he had to do with magic, he even learnt a magic that had specialised in memory reading, allowing him to steal and read the memory of strong magicians like Le Fay, Lavinia, Rossweisse and Göndul without them even realising. 

Since in most of their eyes, Issei is nothing more than a useless brother that had nothing he could do. Ddraig and Great Red helped him in anyway they could. As a result Issei learnt much quicker than anyone could ever do so. 

"You!?!" Dai shouted angrily, but before he could do much, Issei started to crush Dai's chest, as he yelped in pain. 

"I am done listening to your pathetic flaunting brother..." Issei responded by kicking Dai in chin, almost cracking it. He then stomped his leg back at his chest. 

"GYAAAHHHAA!" Dai coughed up as he glared at Issei with anger and hate in his eyes, Issei slightly had a small flinch. He never truly understood why Dai had this much hatred towards his brother nor did he know why he just wanted to make his life miserable, from spreading rumors, to taking his achievements and taking the girls that he loved. He really did not understand. 

"I am wasting my time here, goodbye Dai.." Issei took his leg off Dai's chest and walked out of the door, he had left his bags outside, as Dai spoke with a mocking yet angry tone. 

"Oh I will tell about you to the factions! I will make sure that they will torture you and harass you no matter what happens. They will torment you until the very end, and no will support you, Issei nii-san!" Issei gritted his teeth and walked towards him. 

"Ddraig, boost my legs 10 times, I am going to make him remember me..." Ddraig agreed in response as he spoke

"I was waiting for you to say that, here you go..." Ddraig mentally responded to Issei as he transferred the power needed by Issei. 

He positioned himself between his legs and with a swift motion, he kicked towards his crotch in such blinding speeds that nobody could see. The strength of the kick was powerful enough to break both of Dai's balls, crushing it to nothingness. 

(A/N: I don't this gif)

"AAAAHHHHHH!!" Dai screamed in pain, holding his crotch in complete pain as Issei walked away but not before speaking in a haughty tone. 

"Please do tell them, and even tell them on how I overwhelmed you and crushed you like an insect, and even tell them on how much of a fraud you really are..." Issei walked away as he soon reached downstairs, as soon as he came down, he saw everyone looking at him with a frown, like as if some sort of plague has entered. 

"Where is your brother, Hyoudou?" The person who spoke was Rias Gremory, the pampered princess that Issei was familiar with. He sighed as he spoke

"Don't know, don't care..." Issei walked outside, as Rias asked again. 

"Where is he, Hyoudou!? He went upstairs to your location.." Rias was soon approached by the rest of her peerage. All of whom had frowns as Issei spoke

"Not my problem, didn't encounter him, wherever he is, that is his problem, how about you try looking for him instead of interrogating me..."  Issei spoke as Rias was left speechless for a moment, before Asia spoke angrily. 

"You should be knowing where he is and if you don't-" Issei cuts her off and speaks coldly and mockingly. 

"You are going to attack a regular human, a weak human, you are better than that, aren't you Witch!?" Issei's words made Asia shiver as they all remained silent, with Issei speaking. 

"That's what I thought..." Issei closed the door, not caring for what these people had to say, as he left the room. The Gremory peerage who was angered by Issei's actions, wanted to follow him, but Rias stopped them, as she spoke with spite

"There is no need....he is just a useless being, we should be enjoying ourselves, Asia, look for Dai-kun..." Rias spoke to Asia with a smile who nodded in agreement. She soon went upstairs to locate for Dai. 

Back with Issei, he had came outside and was greeted by his real family as Nyx asked with concern. 

"Are you alright?" Issei gave a nod, as he responded

"Yes, I am fine...just had a few hiccups, but that's all, felt really good putting Dai in his place..." Issei spoke with a slight smile. As Persephone spoke

"You should have recorded that, I would have loved to see his condition..." Issei was about to respond when Hades suddenly got a communication circle. 

"Yes? Very well we are on our way..." Hades looked at the other two and continued. 

"Melinoë and Macaria have already reached the dimensional gap, it is time we head there as well.." The trio nodded as Hades opened his magic circle and created a portal to the Dimensional Gap. 

Issei created a magic bubble, as he knew the Dimension Gap was known to be unstable, the bubble prevented the residents from being hurt, he knew that they would be fine, but he did not want to risk their lives. 

"You know I would have been fine here, right?" Hades spoke with a smile, as Issei responded

"Couldn't take the risk, especially with this place known to be unstable..." Issei responded with a smile as Hades and Persephone were happy by the care Issei showed for others, even when he knew that they would be alright. 

Issei was surprisingly adept with magic, after he learnt Memory Read, he was also able to see the memories of Arthur Pendragon and Ajuka Beelzebub allowing him to read and create magic spells that allowed him to travel across the Dimensional Gap without a problem. 

After traversing through the gap for a while, they come across a huge dragon,  was a massive red Western Dragon with a horn on his snout and has two sets of wings. His overall length measures around approximately 100 meters.

(A/N: Ignore Ophis)

The Dragon looked at the four guests that had approached his domain, he then spoke

"So you have arrived, hatchling..." The Dragon boomed to his guests, as he knew who they were, Issei walked forward and spoke

"I believe we are ready, right Great Red? To leave this place, forever..." The one now identified as Great Red, spoke with a grin. 

"Indeed, hatchling, Ophis and the two Goddesses are waiting for you..." Issei nodded as Great Red led Issei and the others to their location. He soon encountered three people. They were all in a different protective bubble. 

 The first is of a cute young girl with long black hair down to her hips and black eyes. Her ears differ from a normal human's as they have pointed tips, although her long black hair makes this feature difficult to notice. Her dark grey eyes have reptilian slitted pupils. This was Ophis.

The other two were Melinoë and Macaria, the twin daughters of Hades and Persephone, Macaria was described to be a fair skinned beautiful lady, with a flower on her head, and she wore a blue colored gown, with a purple stomach plate, and two bracelets which were purple in color. Macaria's hair was also wavy and smooth.

Melinoë, on the other hand was described to be tan skinned lady, whose hair was curly, unlike her sister's, she wore a similar clothing, except hers was red, and she wore her blue bracelets near her upper arm. 

"Melinoë, Macaria and Ophis!" Issei called out to the trio, as they all look at them and have a smile. Melinoë waved her hand back to Issei as she spoke

"Ise-chan!" Melinoë happily greeted the trio as the bubbles form a singular one, Issei then spoke with a smile, as he hugged the two sisters, they were more of his siblings than his actual birth siblings. The two sisters also returned the hugs as well, with them speaking. 

"Is there anything else left in our old world?" Macaria spoke with a serious tone, she was the serious among the twin while Melinoë was the more cheerful one. 

"Nope, none whatsoever...I am done with them, and I am more than ready to move on..." Issei spoke seriously, before changing to a concerned tone, as he spoke, "Speaking of which, who will handle the Underworld while we are going to leave?" 

"Thanatos and Charon will take care of the Underworld, and if we have a way of contacting with the other world, we can find a way to talk with the two of them..." Issei nodded in understanding, he couldn't be any more grateful of his new friends and family members that are coming with them. 

"Thank you guys, despite me not being part of your family, you all are willing to come with me, to start a new life elsewhere..." Issei spoke with the utmost gratitude to which Hades responded. 

"It is the least we could do, you have done so much for me and my family, you brought back Persephone back from the dead, and found a way to rescue her soul from the depths of Purgatory, no words can describe my gratitude for you..." Hades spoke with a genuine smile with Persephone agreeing to it, he risked his life for them, and even for those that looked down upon him, especially those from the factions. They couldn't be any more grateful for this. 

"C'mon Ise-chan, we don't mind coming with you...besides, you are like my lil brother too, now let's head to this new world..." Melinoë spoke with a genuine smile, as Issei almost teared up, Ophis then spoke

"You helped me experience emotion, took care of me when I needed someone, even went so far as to try and save me from Shalba, you did a lot for me, and I don't mind coming to this new world. Now let's head there, Ise..." Issei nodded in understanding as he spoke with a genuine smile. 

"Well let's go, you ready Great Red..." Great Red gave a nod, and generated a White Portal which would take them to a different world. They walked into the portal which closed down, leaving the Dimensional Gap left with nothing. 

*Scene Change*

Unknown Location, 9:30 PM

Issei and his group managed to reach the unknown location. They were amazed by the city's futuristic design stunned by it's advanced technology and power present here, Great Red transformed into a smaller more Dragonoid version of himself so as to not look a bit intimidating in this new world. The others were also stunned by this location as well. 

"Great Red, where the hell did you take us too?" Great Red spoke with a smile. 

"This is the Legendary Kingdom of Arcadia, I have heard rumors of it's existence, but I never thought I would be seeing this place in person...The place is well protected preventing any inter-dimensional travel. We should probably find a place where we all can settle down.." Great Red explained his thoughts as they walked around the place. 

They saw that there were humans and humans with animal parts freely walking without any problems. Ophis then asked

"Who are these people, Baka-Red?" Great Red did not know how to response, he just came to know the fabled kingdom of Arcadia is a reality, Issei noted that they seemed similar to Youkai, with him speaking. 

"I think they are similar to Youkai from our world, regardless, we should probably head to-" Issei was not able to complete when he saw several soldiers rushing to his location. As they aimed their weapons at the guests present gaining the attention of all the Arcadian citizens. They wore a white helmet and a white cover plate which was heavy plating, they held a rifle in their hands. Issei noted that it to be a futuristic armor suit with a breastplate and helmet, from a sci-fi film

"Put your hands in the air, unknown beings...!" The soldiers aim their weapons at Issei and his group as one of the beings walks forward. She was a young female warrior stands tall, clad in shining black armor and wields her mighty sword against a backdrop of lush greenery. Her long blonde hair flows freely and situated on top of it was a crown. She wore black arm guards on both of her arms, and a white skirt that was flowing down.

"Stand down men...I will take it from here..." The woman spoke as she walked towards Issei and his group with no fear inside of her heart. Issei did not want to make it seem that he was a threat as he walked forward without any fear. 

"So you have no fear young man, what is your name...?" The woman spoke with a serious tone to which Issei responded. 

"My name is Issei Hyoudou, and we come from a distant far land, we just wish to stay here and these are my companions..." The others nodded in agreement, as the woman then asks

"Are you from the Four Kingdoms?" Issei and the others were surprised, as he responded

"Four Kingdoms? We don't understand..." The woman shook her head, as she spoke

"You know, Atlas, Vale, Mistral and Vacuo, are you from any of those locations, Issei?"Issei shook his head and spoke

"No, I do not, I come from a planet called Earth, if you want a precise location, that is all, we all come from this planet, so we really don't know the four locations you mentioned, umm..." The woman sighed as she spoke

"Jeanne, Jeanne Arc, and judging by the way you speak, it seems you are from a different world. Just like the Queen's current's husband who came from the Four Kingdoms...." The now identified Jeanne was looking at the new guests that had come here. She had to make sure that they are not enemies. 

"Very well, all of you follow me, we will be meeting the queen..." Jeanne spoke with a serious tone as they all headed towards the royal castle, as they knew that is where their new life would begin. 

They continued to walk across the Arcadian territory watching the scenery of the highly advanced city of the Legendary Arcadia. They were amazed by the high standing of the palace that was Arcadia. It was made out of sleek marble and other materials, with banners of the Arc Clan being put around the castle. Nyx muttered looking at Issei. 

"Amazing...." Issei also was surprised by this, as he continued.

"Indeed, it almost seems like to be on par, if not suprasses that of the Gremory Castle..." They all continued to walk inside, where they saw several guards that had been guarding the location. 

The guards wore a blue and white medieval tunic with a sword holstered around their hip, additionally there was a cape around them and they wore a gold paladin helmet on their head. The cape was supported by a yellow star and they wore golden boots. They saluted Jeanne upon her entrance and were intrigued by the new guests in the castle. 

"Come follow me, just a little more, young man and his companions..." Jeanne motioned Issei and his family to walk ahead, they continued to see the interior of the castle, as they watch it in interest. 

The throne room was elegant looking, with a perfect sized throne for a person to sit on. The interior seemed to be well decorated with marble design, with designs of white and brown on it. The Arc Clan Emblem was present here as well, on banners and posters. 

"Empress Juniper, Sir Nicolas, I have brought some guests, from the other world..." Issei and his allies looked at two people. 

The first was a brown haired woman dressed in a dark colored dress. She wore a hat like hoodie that covered her hair, and had a belt holstered around her hips. The skirt had a floral pattern, with a belt holstered across her hip. Her sleeves, were also well decorated and she wore gloves. She also wore a black leggings and golden heels. 

The second was a man of light blonde hair, it was long and flowing. blue medieval-style clothing, wearing what looks like armor on his chest and legs. He held a bow that was holstered from behind. 

"Jeanne, who are they...?" The woman's voice was gentle, she was also curious as to who her new guests were, Jeanne nodded and spoke

"This is Issei Hyoudou, and this is his family..." Juniper looked at Issei, who seemed to be a bit nervous, Ddraig had mentally spoke

"Partner, this woman, I have a gut feeling that she is pretty strong, be careful...." Issei mentally understood, he wanted to create a good first impression towards the Empress of Arcadia. He looked at Great Red and Ophis, both of whom seemed to be a bit weary of her. 

Even Hades and the Goddesses along with him were equally nervous as well. Sensing their nervousness, Juniper spoke with a gentle smile. 

"You mustn't be nervous of me, everyone, I am not going to harm or hurt you in any way....although, I wish to know, how and why did you come here?" Issei walked forward and spoke

"I am from the Planet Earth, and we all reached here by mere chance, we only wanted to never go back to our planet...we wish to start a new life in this new world..." Juniper narrowed her gaze for a moment and sensed Issei's emotions, they seemed to be disturbed and saddened, but why, why did it seem to be that way. 

"I see....and your group, what are their intentions, and second of all who are they...?"

"Oh they are from my world, the first is Nyx, the Primordial Goddess of Darkness..." Issei pointed to Nyx who greeted Juniper with a smile. 

"This is Great Red...he in reality is a huge Dragon, the form he has taken is his Dragonoid form, which is just a short version of his current form..." Great Red spoke with a cheerful tone. 

"Greetings, Emp. Juniper!" Juniper understood his tone to be almost similar to a certain someone of her life, while Issei was a bit concerned, Great Red's attitude could pose some problems to them, as Juniper spoke

"It is nice to meet you, Great Red..." Great Red gave a toothy grin, which was expected from a Dragon like him. While Ophis frowned seeing his attitude, she still was not a big fan of this side of Great Red. 

Issei continued with the introduction, 

"This is Ophis, the Dragon Goddess of Infinity..." Ophis greeted in a monotone voice, "Hello..."

Juniper nodded as Issei spoke, 

"And this is Hades, his wife Persephone and his daughters Melinoë and Macaria.." The four respectfully greeted Juniper whom smiled in return, she took a moment to think on what she should do with them. 

Issei noticed from the corner of his eye, Nicolas did not seem to be happy with new visitors coming here, Issei wondered what was his problem, however he decided to not question it now, since he had to ponder on what Juniper's resolve is going to be. 

After a moment, she spoke

"You are welcome in Arcadia, young man, normally I do not let outsiders come here, but sensing your intentions are not meant to harm, as well as you not from any of the Four Kingdoms, you exist outside of them, from a world that I never knew about." Juniper spoke with a smile, causing them to cheer with happiness, as she looked at Issei and spoke

"Even your Great Red, as long as he behaves himself and does not use his 'stunts' and end up destroying Arcadia Property, you all can stay, almost all races from your world are present.." Ophis and Issei sighed in relief, as he forgot to introduce someone from his friends, he then spoke

"Oh I forgot to introduce you to Ddraig, here..." The Boosted Gear came on Issei's hand as a voice spoke

"Greetings, Empress of Arcadia...." Juniper was surprised at first, before she realised that Ddraig must have been sealed here, as Ddraig explains who he is, "My name is Ddraig, the Welsh Dragon and the Red Dragon Emperor. I am Issei's partner, and the Dragon of Domination, my powers are that I can Boost to an unknown limit and have flames that can even kill Gods and Immortals as well." 

Juniper nodded in understanding as she spoke with a smile. 

"It is surprising to meet you, Ddraig. A heavenly dragon, that wields the power of Domination and can Boost to an Unknown Limit, you and your partner Issei, will make a fine ally to Arcadia.." Ddraig nodded in agreement, to which Juniper spoke

"Although, you can stay in Arcadia, the first thing I would advise you all is to head to the JROTC Academies, and decide what you all want to do next, alright?" They all nodded in agreement, as Juniper gives them some money so that they could rest and find a home for themselves, as they all bid their farewell and left. Nicolas then spoke

"Are you sure they are meant to be here? For all I know, they can be a threat..." Juniper shook her head and responded

"No, they are not, the three among the Group are pure Dragons, including the one in that weapon of his, and I know that Dragons are rarely deceptive, considering I am one of them..." 

Nicolas retorted in response

"But they are outsiders..." Juniper frowned at her husband's words as she retorted. 

"So are you and your case was from the Four Kingdoms, yet you were still taken in and loved by my family, I don't think you have the right of criticising them, while you yourself were a worse case as opposed to them, is that clear?"

Nicolas remained silent as Juniper spoke

"That's what I thought, now let's go and head to our room..." Nicolas seemed to have a frown but couldn't refute his wife's logic, as they both went inside to rest for the day. 

*Scene Change*

Hyoudou Residence, 10:45 PM

The ORC had looks of shock and horror present in their faces, especially Asia who was desperately healing her love Dai, his balls were completely crushed with the latter having an embarrassed look, as he remembered on how Issei humiliated and embarrassed him. 

Sirzechs soon teleported to this room, and was horrified to see his brother in-law's condition, as he asked

"Who did this to you, Dai?" Dai seemed silent, he refused to tell them on what exactly happened, as he spoke

"Someone attacked me in the dead of night, I was coming here to drink some water, and someone ambushed me, he damaged me so badly that I did not know what to do..." Dai spoke with anger in his voice to which Sirzechs frowned at this, it could have been someone from the Khaos Brigade or more accurately it's Remnants that did this, as suddenly a communication circle opened up as he asked

"Yes, Azazel?" Sirzechs asked to which Azazel told him something that shocked and horrified him, as he spoke

"You've got to be kidding me....." Sirzechs gritted his teeth in anger, as Rias asked with concern. 

"Brother, what happened?" Sirzechs spoke with a sigh. 

"Nyx has escaped her captivity, someone has released her from her prison, Azazel tried to contact Hades, but he was nowhere to be located, when we saw, he had abandoned his duty in the Underworld, and Thanatos had taken his place, with him stating that he was no longer interested to be a part of the alliance..." Many were shocked and horrified by this, as some of the others also noticed Issei to be missing as well. 

Ingvild was hyperventilating as she remembered on how Nyx kidnapped her and used her for her own purposes. Had it not been for Issei, or how she assumes Dai, she would still be under his control. Aika then spoke up. 

"Hey, has anyone seen my brother?" Aika asked while many frowned upon hearing him to which she responded

"Even he has been missing, Issei, Nyx, Hades, they all have been missing, and now the attack on my brother Dai, I think something is off here, when was the last time Issei was seen..." Rias was the one who spoke as she spoke with a frown. 

"I met him while he left from the house, we asked Dai's whereabouts, but he did not know where he is, he was even rude and abrasive towards us, I could care less what happens to him." The ORC girls agreed to this. With Sirzechs sighs. 

"Anyways, there will be a meeting for this, Zeus is not happy by the fact that Nyx managed to escape, and now has been considered a rogue Goddess, with Hades also being considered as such, Dai, take rest for the night, recover what had happened to you.." Dai nodded albeit in a defeated manner, as Asia and Aika helped their brother up. Rias and the others also settled down for the day as Sirzechs teleported back to the Underworld. 

He knew what had happened today will bring some problems to the alliance and everything that they had done so far. They could care less for Issei, but what happened to Dai as well as the disappearance of Nyx and Hades could pose an additional problem. 

They had to deal with it as soon as possible. 

*Scene Break*

(A/N: Bang that's it for the Prologue, the next chapter will be the family settling down in Arcadia)

(A/N(2): Juniper and Nicolas's appearance are based on Florence and Naoise from Granblue Fantasy respectively, I don't own this or the characters)

(A/N(3): Massive thanks to Darkdecade97 for helping me with this chapter and supplying me with the images. All images belong to him, I own nothing that is a part of Arcadia.)

Question: Any Openings for this story?

Please let me know in the comments on how to improve and I will catch y'all later

Peace!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.3K 95
after jaune save cardin from the ursa cardin expose his transcript. everybody hated him he was being bullied by his own friends and team the staff o...
2.3K 104 5
Jaune Arc, weak, scraggly, and overall unimpressive these sorts of views weren't new not by any means all his life he'd heard this being one of the w...
38K 747 23
Jaune, once aspiring to be a hero, faces a harsh reality when his transcripts are made public, leading to a series of unfortunate events. Betrayed by...
29.1K 544 16
Jaune Arc. The leader of Team JNPR, the weakest student of Beacon Academy and the school's punching bag. A boy who cheated into the Academy to be a h...