Transmigrated Into the Violen...

By AbbyKayeSabanilla

Title : 穿成暴戾大佬的小人鱼 Author:弦三千 This is not my work/story This is for offline reading purposes I am, not the on... More

Description
Chapter 1 Mermaid
Chapter 2 Let's go Home
Chapter 3 Companionship
Chapter 4 Decoration
Chapter 5 Envy
Chapter 6 Pillow
Chapter 7 Stealing
Chapter 8 Fruits and Vegetables
Chapter 9 Itch
Chapter 10 Real or Fake
Chapter 11 Juicing
Chapter 12 Getting Along
Chapter 13 Sleeping Together
Chapter 14 Swimming
Chapter 15 Changes
Chapter 16 Massage
Chapter 17 Disparity
Chapter 18 50% Discount
Chapter 19 A complimentary gift
Chapter 20 Growing
Chapter 21 Eagerness
Chapter 22 For the time being
Chapter 23 Quilt
Chapter 24 Cute Slippers
Chapter 25 Nutrition Powder
Chapter 27 Change Back
Chapter 27 Angry little mermaid
Chapter 28 Marshal Todis
Chapter 29 Hidden study room
Chapter 30 Fight
Chapter 31 Bruises
Chapter 32 Coaxing
Chapter 33 No sleepiness
Chapter 34 Why are you so nice?
Chapter 35 Wen Chengyao
Chapter 36 Youngest sister
Chapter 37 Medicine is not cheap
Chapter 38 Bully the weak
Chapter 39 Captured Robots
Chapter 40 Birthday
Chapter 41 Cream
Chapter 42 Still working
Chapter 43 Protection or Investigation
Chapter 44 Ice cream
Chapter 45 Only raise me
Chapter 46 Video Call
Chapter 47 Bonus
Chapter 48 Red envelopes
Chapter 49 Shattered Egg
Chapter 50 Kiss
Chapter 51 Gently
Chapter 52 Deployment
Chapter 53 Slander and Frame
Chapter 54 Fake Explosives
Chapter 55 Richest Man
Chapter 56 Catching a Fish
Chapter 57 Eat the fish
Chapter 58 Be Careful
Chapter 59 Neck
Chapter 60 Scary?
Chapter 61 Apply the Medicine
Chapter 62 Recover Faster
Chapter 63 Lap
Chapter 64 Celebrate
Chapter 65 Taste so Good
Chapter 66 Something's Wrong
Chapter 67 Message
Chapter 68 Birthday Banquet
Chapter 69 invitation
Chapter 70 Father and Son
Chapter 71 Ascend
Chapter 72 Failed Experiment
Chapter 73 Mental Hospital
Chapter 74 Very Tender
Chapter 75 Emotional Card
Chapter 76 As if Dead
Chapter 77 Together
Chapter 78 Doesn't Count
Chapter 79 I'm with you
Chapter 80 Pearls
Chapter 81 Aquarium
Chapter 82 Fish Balls
Chapter 83 Little fish ate a lot
Chapter 84 "I miss you"
Chapter 85 Good news
Chapter 86 Not sleepy yet
Chapter 87 Tied
Chapter 88 Changing Clothes
Chapter 89 Third Galaxy
Chapter 90 Trust no one
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 It's not Cold
Chapter 95 Signing agreement
Chapter 96 Swim with you
Chapter 97 Enter The space
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 A bit too sweet
Chapter 102
Chapter 103 No injuries
Chapter 104 Little mermaid will get lost
Chapter 106 End
Extra chapter 1
Extra Chapter 2
Extra Chapter 3
Extra Chapter 4
Extra Chapter 5
Extra Chapter 6
Extra Chapter 7
Extra Chapter 8
Extra Chapter 9
Extra Chapter 10

Chapter 105 Deep sea

151 5 0
By AbbyKayeSabanilla

With that said, Fu Yuanchuan set up the suitcase, and said, "Sit still."

 "Okay." Jun Qingyu sat down obediently, holding Fu Yuanchuan's hand.

 There is an elevator and a direct passage from this side to the exit, but Fu Yuanchuan didn't go that way, but pushed the little mermaid around in a big circle slowly as if taking a walk.

 A place that can be used as a tourist planet, even the place where the spaceship lands has a good view.

 From the layers of glass here, you can still see the sea not far away. This side should also be a flat land created by reclamation, a bit like an isolated island floating in the sea.

 Down the edge, there are waves hitting from time to time, leaving a string of dense foam.

 Looking at the sea, Jun Qingyu couldn't help saying: "Mermaids eat fish."

 "Yes." Fu Yuanchuan has raised the little mermaid for so long, so he naturally knows what the mermaid's daily ration is.

 Jun Qingyu thought about it: "Then if I go swimming in the sea, does it count as a free buffet?" "

 ...?"

 Fu Yuanchuan was stunned and couldn't think of a reasonable explanation for a while.

 "It seems to be okay?" Fu Yuanchuan said: "But some fish are not good to eat raw, you can catch some sea fish for sashimi." You can

 also catch those that cannot be eaten raw, and bring them back to the shore for barbecue.

 Jun Qingyu responded with a smile: "Okay."

 Catching fish is no more interesting than swimming.

 It may be the nature of the little mermaid in the body, so I am inexplicably interested in catching fish with my own hands.

 Although the current mermaid relies on the breeding base to survive, the little mermaid's combat effectiveness is not low without the breeding base, and it can still survive when thrown into the sea.

 After all, there are also wild little mermaids.

 It's just that the mermaid breeding base won't give up such a big benefit.

 In order to make it easier for the little fish to swim, Fu Yuanchuan deliberately decided to stay by the sea.

 After going out the door, walking down the steps is the beach, which is very close.

 Jun Qingyu sat by the bed, unfolded his clothes and hung them up, and suddenly found that something was wrong with the bed.

 Putting down his clothes, Jun Qingyu pressed the mattress with his hand, it wasn't soft and elastic, but rather like water in it.

 Jun Qingyu's eyes lit up, "Yuanchuan, the water bed is used here."

 "Like it?"

 "We can try it."

 "..." The clothes in Fu Yuanchuan's hand fell back into the luggage without holding it firmly. box.

 Looking at the little fish beside the bed who didn't realize what he said, Fu Yuanchuan helplessly raised his hand and rubbed his cheeks, "Don't flirt." "Huh?"

 Jun Qingyu innocently blinked his eyes, "Don't flirt." ...Flirtatious?"

 "Yeah."

 "That is to say, you can't be messy, but you can be flirtatious?"

 Fu Yuanchuan was silent for a moment, and said: "There is a barbecue grill outside, and there are a lot of fresh meat and fish in the refrigerator. I originally planned to take you swimming Barbecue yourself from now on."

 "Hmm...?" Jun Qingyu vaguely did not understand the connection between these two sentences.

 "Pick it up again, it may take a while before you can eat it."

 Jun Qingyu: "??!"

 Hearing these words, Jun Qingyu felt backaches for no reason.

 "Woo... Yuanchuan~" Jun Qingyu held Fu Yuanchuan's clothes and looked at him eagerly.

 Fu Yuanchuan kissed him lightly on the lips, "Good boy."

 After settling down to stay in Blue Mercury for a long time, the clothes would wrinkle if they were not hung up.

 After everything was packed, Jun Qingyu stepped forward and hugged Fu Yuanchuan's arm, "Let's go, let's go into the water to catch fish first." "

 Okay."

 They came early, they landed in the morning, and it was only before twelve o'clock after working for a long time .

 If the fish catch goes well, there may still be time to eat the fish he caught for lunch.

 Stepping on the edge of the sea, when the waves recede, there will be a force to take people in.

 Jun Qingyu walked in little by little, and then restored the fish tail at a place that could not cover the top of his head.

 Swimming here is different from soaking in spring water in space. When you sink into the bottom of the sea, you can still see fish swimming in it.

 very beautiful.

 Jun Qingyu stretched out his hand and grabbed a delicious one.

 Choose the best one among them, and then surfaced to wave to Fu Yuanchuan, "Yuanchuan! I caught a fish."

 Fu Yuanchuan was not swimming fast, and followed the little fish against the waves.

 Jun Qingyu put the fish in the covered basket.

 Fu Yuanchuan put his arms around the little fish so as not to be scattered by the waves, "Be careful."

 "Don't worry." Among other things, there is no such thing as a mermaid in the sea that survives.

 After speaking, Jun Qingyu dived into the bottom of the sea again.

 Fu Yuanchuan supported the basket floating on the sea, and automatically followed Jun Qingyu's position after the positioning was displayed. He would not dive, but would float on the water, and stop at the designated position.

 After stabilizing the basket, Fu Yuanchuan dived into the bottom of the water with a miniature scuba in his mouth to find the small fish.

 Although the current activities are somewhat different from what he expected, but Xiaoyu is having fun, so he doesn't need to care about these details.

 Staying here for such a long time, the previous plan can always be implemented one day.

 He couldn't keep up with the mermaid's swimming speed no matter what.

 But Xiaoyu is very measured, even if he is chasing sea fish to swim around, he will stay within his sight and will not run out.

 The light golden fish tail is also very beautiful underwater, and the tip of the tail sways gently with the current.

 It seems to be swinging randomly, but it can jump out in an instant, and after catching the fish, it happily swims back and circles around him.

 Fu Yuanchuan looked at the tip of the tail floating in front of him, and raised his hand to hold it.

 The little fish paused, but did not run away, the tip of its tail curled up and wrapped around his hand and rubbed against it.

 After Fu Yuanchuan let go, Jun Qingyu took his shoulder from behind, unable to speak underwater, so he could only poke his cheek.

 The moment Fu Yuanchuan turned his head, bubbles floated in front of his eyes.

 The 'boo' popped and turned into several small bubbles.

 Jun Qingyu rolled his eyes and turned around to run.

 Fu Yuanchuan raised his hand and easily pulled the fit mermaid back into his arms.

 The long hair was lifted by the water, Jun Qingyu turned around and leaned in his arms, subconsciously raised his hand on his shoulder, then raised his head and smiled innocently at Fu Yuanchuan.

 However, the next moment, a man who didn't follow the routine tickled him!

 "——!"

 The mermaid opened her mouth soundlessly, her tail drooped, but the tip of her tail couldn't help but entangle her.

 Jun Qingyu hid twice but couldn't escape, his face was full of smiles, he begged for mercy and kissed his cheek, he had no strength left to laugh.

 Fu Yuanchuan stopped and hugged the mermaid hanging on his body tightly. He didn't speak, but his eyes seemed to say: Do you know what's wrong?

 Jun Qingyu nodded quickly, his eyes were very cute.

 The fish next to it were frightened by the appearance of the mermaid just now and fled in all directions.

 Now the mermaid stopped catching fish, and those fish began to swim back slowly.

 Jun Qingyu has always thought that fish have a strong sense of crisis and can sense the existence of danger to them nearby.

 But looking at these fish... just think that he is not a native mermaid, so he has no deterrent effect.

 That's good, it's convenient for him to choose, and after he decides which one he wants to catch, he will attack directly, and the success rate will be much higher.

 Otherwise, they would be scared away by the deterrent force of the mermaid, and it would be troublesome to catch fish.

 Letting go of Fu Yuanchuan, Jun Qingyu turned around and went to catch fish again, picking the best ones and sending them up, putting them in a basket and putting them away.

 When going down again, I saw Fu Yuanchuan on the rocks under the sea.

 Jun Qingyu tilted his head suspiciously, and swam over to see what he was doing.

 There are many oysters and abalones growing on the reef, which look very fat.

 There is no professional fishing team here, and no one will classify this place as private breeding. Most tourists who come here will not take too much away.

 Growth is greater than consumption, and a lot is stored in the seabed.

 These are also delicious baked.

 Jun Qingyu turned back to the surface of the sea and took out the small folding basket next to the basket.

 Before Fu Yuanchuan had time to make eye contact with Xiaoyu, Xiaoyu swam up.

 When he came down again, Jun Qingyu put the basket by Fu Yuanchuan's hand, and nodded his cheeks.

 To be rewarded.

 Fu Yuanchuan understood what he meant and kissed him lightly.

 Jun Qingyu rolled his eyes, returned a kiss, turned around and swam away to continue catching fish.

 The two of them ate, and there were meat and other fish on the shore. In fact, the fish caught now were enough for food.

 But for the first time to catch fish, Jun Qingyu wanted to make lunch with all the fish he caught by himself, and put the ones in the refrigerator away for now.

 It's better to grab a few more.

 There are various corals on the bottom of the sea, as well as various aquatic creatures. There is a transparent thing floating over, it is not delicious to look at, Jun Qingyu ignored it, and went around looking for other fish.

 Fu Yuanchuan filled a basket, and a panicked fish being chased by a mermaid swam towards him.

 Because of the height, it looked like it was coming straight into his arms.

 At the back, Jun Qingyu was stunned for a moment, originally he was just chasing slowly, but now he suddenly became serious and swam over with all his strength.

 Before the fish crashed into Fu Yuanchuan's arms, he raised his hand and knocked it down from top to bottom.

 The fish fainted immediately.

 Water resistance is not a big problem.

 The mermaid snorted, raised her hand and put the fish into Fu Yuanchuan's basket.

 After finishing it, the mermaid threw herself into Fu Yuanchuan's arms and hugged her, as if swearing sovereignty.

 Fu Yuanchuan swam up with the little fish, "I'll go and prepare the charcoal fire first, and come back to eat after you play for a while." The

 pure ancient method of charcoal grilling, just burning charcoal will waste a lot of time. If you don't prepare in advance, Not to mention lunch, they may not be able to eat before going to bed at night.

 Jun Qingyu responded: "Okay."

 Fu Yuanchuan stroked the little fish's hair and said, "Be careful and run if there is danger." The

 swimming speed of the little mermaid is the fastest among the biological clocks recorded in the current interstellar record, and the swimming speed of the adult mermaid is the fastest. Needless to say more about the speed.

 Jun Qingyu nodded obediently, this should be said to other creatures in the sea.

 Fu Yuanchuan went back to prepare for the barbecue, and Jun Qingyu followed him to the shallow water area.

 Carried up by the waves, then lying still, and then brought back by the waves.

 Seeing this, Fu Yuanchuan moved the grill to the edge of the waves, the waves would not be too high, and the charcoal fire would not be wet, but it would be closer to the small fish.

 Jun Qingyu was brought up by the waves, seeing that Fu Yuanchuan was here, he did not follow the waves down.

 He still knows this little trick.

 Seeing that the little fish was not moving, Fu Yuanchuan thought it was a bad move after coming up, so he put down the things in his hands, picked up the little fish horizontally, and walked in facing the waves, "You can play in the deep sea." This way you can avoid being carried away by the

 waves Can't go up and down.

 "Okay."

 Jun Qingyu responded well, but did not go to the deep sea, but when Fu Yuanchuan turned to go back to barbecue, he followed the waves and returned to the shore.

 Fu Yuanchuan paused and looked at the little fish not far away.

 Jun Qingyu blinked his eyes, folded his arms under his cheeks, raised the tip of his tail, and shouted innocently: "It's stranded."

 Fu Yuanchuan raised his eyebrows, and he didn't wait to pass.

 The next moment, Xiaoyu looked at him obediently and said, "Help~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 18.4K 161
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Alternative: 空间之农家女是团宠 Author: 小糊涂大仙 Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with...
31.6K 606 81
Xie Mu's task was to make scum gongs fall in love with him. He skillfully disguised himself as a white lotus, delicate and pitiful, kind and naïve. E...
86.2K 1.6K 51
This book is also known as "Quick Transmigration: There's Always Big Bosses Coveting Me" [Tender-tempered and soft milk bag shou VS sick and idiotic...
28K 536 20
Alternative title:电竞小魔王Omega又甜又凶 [ABO] Author: Cheng Jingtang Summary Tianjiu, the e-sports little devil in the earth age, transmigrated into an inte...