Transmigrated Into the Violen...

By AbbyKayeSabanilla

Title : 穿成暴戾大佬的小人鱼 Author:弦三千 This is not my work/story This is for offline reading purposes I am, not the on... More

Description
Chapter 1 Mermaid
Chapter 2 Let's go Home
Chapter 3 Companionship
Chapter 4 Decoration
Chapter 5 Envy
Chapter 6 Pillow
Chapter 7 Stealing
Chapter 8 Fruits and Vegetables
Chapter 9 Itch
Chapter 10 Real or Fake
Chapter 11 Juicing
Chapter 12 Getting Along
Chapter 13 Sleeping Together
Chapter 14 Swimming
Chapter 15 Changes
Chapter 16 Massage
Chapter 17 Disparity
Chapter 18 50% Discount
Chapter 19 A complimentary gift
Chapter 20 Growing
Chapter 21 Eagerness
Chapter 23 Quilt
Chapter 24 Cute Slippers
Chapter 25 Nutrition Powder
Chapter 27 Change Back
Chapter 27 Angry little mermaid
Chapter 28 Marshal Todis
Chapter 29 Hidden study room
Chapter 30 Fight
Chapter 31 Bruises
Chapter 32 Coaxing
Chapter 33 No sleepiness
Chapter 34 Why are you so nice?
Chapter 35 Wen Chengyao
Chapter 36 Youngest sister
Chapter 37 Medicine is not cheap
Chapter 38 Bully the weak
Chapter 39 Captured Robots
Chapter 40 Birthday
Chapter 41 Cream
Chapter 42 Still working
Chapter 43 Protection or Investigation
Chapter 44 Ice cream
Chapter 45 Only raise me
Chapter 46 Video Call
Chapter 47 Bonus
Chapter 48 Red envelopes
Chapter 49 Shattered Egg
Chapter 50 Kiss
Chapter 51 Gently
Chapter 52 Deployment
Chapter 53 Slander and Frame
Chapter 54 Fake Explosives
Chapter 55 Richest Man
Chapter 56 Catching a Fish
Chapter 57 Eat the fish
Chapter 58 Be Careful
Chapter 59 Neck
Chapter 60 Scary?
Chapter 61 Apply the Medicine
Chapter 62 Recover Faster
Chapter 63 Lap
Chapter 64 Celebrate
Chapter 65 Taste so Good
Chapter 66 Something's Wrong
Chapter 67 Message
Chapter 68 Birthday Banquet
Chapter 69 invitation
Chapter 70 Father and Son
Chapter 71 Ascend
Chapter 72 Failed Experiment
Chapter 73 Mental Hospital
Chapter 74 Very Tender
Chapter 75 Emotional Card
Chapter 76 As if Dead
Chapter 77 Together
Chapter 78 Doesn't Count
Chapter 79 I'm with you
Chapter 80 Pearls
Chapter 81 Aquarium
Chapter 82 Fish Balls
Chapter 83 Little fish ate a lot
Chapter 84 "I miss you"
Chapter 85 Good news
Chapter 86 Not sleepy yet
Chapter 87 Tied
Chapter 88 Changing Clothes
Chapter 89 Third Galaxy
Chapter 90 Trust no one
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 It's not Cold
Chapter 95 Signing agreement
Chapter 96 Swim with you
Chapter 97 Enter The space
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 A bit too sweet
Chapter 102
Chapter 103 No injuries
Chapter 104 Little mermaid will get lost
Chapter 105 Deep sea
Chapter 106 End
Extra chapter 1
Extra Chapter 2
Extra Chapter 3
Extra Chapter 4
Extra Chapter 5
Extra Chapter 6
Extra Chapter 7
Extra Chapter 8
Extra Chapter 9
Extra Chapter 10

Chapter 22 For the time being

747 32 1
By AbbyKayeSabanilla

Fu Yuanchuan was deliberately suppressing his emotions, but he didn't expect to be easily seen through by the little mermaid.

    Looking at the coquettish little mermaid, Fu Yuanchuan's heart trembled slightly.

    He touched the little mermaid's head, and said softly, "I'm fine."

    Jun Qingyu also raised his hand to Fu Yuanchuan's face, and rolled his eyes with a smile.

    Fu Yuanchuan couldn't help being influenced by the little mermaid, and a smile appeared in his eyes.

    "Let's take a bath first, and go back to change the water after the shower."

    "Yeah~"

    Jun Qingyu washed and lay back.

    Fu Yuanchuan dipped the hand holding the little mermaid in the water, but instead of putting the little mermaid down, he gently brushed the little mermaid's tail with his other hand.

    Fu Yuanchuan stretched out his right hand with the palm facing up, and placed it in front of Jun Qingyu, "Come on, hand."

    Jun Qingyu put his two hands on it, and the difference in size was very obvious.

    Fu Yuanchuan could hold both of his hands with one hand.

    Rinse with clean water and rub it briefly.

    After soaking in the water of the bath ball, you only need to wash off the essential oil attached to the surface, and you don't need to use too much force.

    Fu Yuanchuan put a towel on the table and put the little mermaid on it.

    Jun Qingyu sat on the edge of the table, with the tail of the fish hanging down unconsciously, watching Fu Yuanchuan busy changing the water for him.

    Changing the water in a fish tank is not as simple as it seems.

    Some decorations in the fish tank should also be taken out and cleaned, and then put in the dryer for disinfection.

    It is also quite troublesome to get a set of procedures.

    Fu Yuanchuan went out to get some snacks and toy knives and small cutting boards, and put them in Jun Qingyu's hand to let him pass the time.

    Then continue to squat on the edge of the table to wash the ornaments.

    Jun Qingyu saw a lot of apples in the pile of snacks at a glance, after thinking about it, he took an apple out from the space.

    The apple in the snack did not move, and the apple in the space was cut to a suitable size with a toy knife.

    He reached out and stroked Fu Yuanchuan's hair, "Yeah~"

    "Huh?" Fu Yuanchuan paused, looked up at the little mermaid, "What's the matter?"

    Jun Qingyu sent the apple cut into small pieces to Fu Yuanchuan's mouth with a stick Side, "Yeah~"

    eat apples.

    Fu Yuanchuan was taken aback, opened his mouth to eat the piece of apple, and rubbed the little mermaid's head, "Thank you." "

    Yah!"

    You're welcome.

    Fu Yuanchuan washed the ornaments by hand, so it was inconvenient to take and eat.

    Jun Qingyu fed him piece by piece with sticks.

    By the time I put everything in the dryer, I just finished eating an apple.

    Fu Yuanchuan added water and put the little mermaid in the fish tank.

    The fish tank is placed by the bed.

    Turning off the lights, the room darkened instantly.

    "Good night."

    "Yeah~"

    ---

    After that incident, the leaders of the empire were quiet for a few days.

    Fu Yuanchuan took advantage of the opportunity to release the news that he was seriously ill, so he simply took this opportunity to recuperate at home and didn't bother with the affairs over there.

    As a result, the leaders of the empire sent someone to the door.

    Fu Yuanchuan received the news early in the morning, but he didn't hurry down, but stayed with the little mermaid in the bedroom for a while.

    The little mermaid slept on his pillow.

    The little mermaid's spiritual power is too closely related to his spiritual power.

    Fu Yuanchuan's vigilance is not low, but the spiritual power of the little mermaid is not within the scope of his vigilance.

    I don't know when the little mermaid came out of the fish tank.

    It's just that the water on his body is almost dry now, and the time to come out should not be short.

    Just when Fu Yuanchuan wanted to wipe some water on the little mermaid's tail, the little mermaid opened her eyes.

    "Are you awake?"

    "Hmm... ah." Jun Qingyu squinted his eyes, sleepiness made his brain's response slow.

    He looked at Fu Yuanchuan, put his hand against his mouth, then leaned closer to Fu Yuanchuan, curled up and continued to sleep.

    Fu Yuanchuan's expression moved slightly, did this mean he was not allowed to speak?

    Fu Yuanchuan didn't pull the little mermaid's hand down, but just said softly, "Little fish, I'm going down." "

    Yah~" Jun Qingyu responded softly when he heard the voice.

    Seeing that he was too sleepy to keep his eyes open, Fu Yuanchuan didn't propose to take it down with him, but quietly got up and went downstairs to deal with those people.

    Jun Qingyu could sense that Fu Yuanchuan was gone in a half-dream and half-awake state.

    He wanted to go down together, but he was so sleepy that he couldn't open his eyes, opened his mouth, and was so sleepy that he couldn't even speak.

    Even after Fu Yuanchuan left, he didn't want to sleep alone on the big bed.

    I simply went into the space to soak in the spring water, hoping to refresh myself.

    I don't know if it's because of the season, especially after soaking in spring water, it's even more sleepy.

    Jun Qingyu stretched, planning to run in the spring for a while before going out.

    Anyway, Fu Yuanchuan went downstairs to talk to the people from the leader of the empire.

    I won't be able to come back for a while, and it will be boring to go out, so it's better to soak in spring water.

    When the fish tail moved, Jun Qingyu froze for a moment, looking down at the water surface.

    There seems to be something wrong with the spring water, the water level seems to be lower?

    Generally speaking, the water surface of flowing spring water is maintained at the same height all year round.

    Once there is a decline, the traces will be particularly obvious.

    The spiritual power contained in the spring water also seems a little strange.

    Jun Qingyu tried to release his spiritual power to check.

    There is no reason why the water surface dropped.

    But Jun Qingyu accidentally discovered that after releasing the spiritual power, the spiritual power in the spring water returned to his body in multiples.

    His spiritual power increased in an instant.

    Jun Qingyu was taken aback, there is still such a way to increase spiritual power?

    Before he came to the space, he slept in the spring water, and he didn't release his spiritual power on purpose.

    Even just soaking it can make the little mermaid show signs of growing up.

    If this is the case...

    Jun Qingyu thought for a while, raised his hand to caress the surface of the water, and without any hesitation, began to release his spiritual power.

    In an instant, the entire space was filled with spiritual energy that could not be dissipated.

    The water surface also dropped rapidly visible to the naked eye.

    Jun Qingyu frowned, feeling that this kind of spiritual power was empty in an instant and then filled up quickly was not pleasant.

    But they were all released, and it was too late to call a stop.

    After repeating this several times, the spring water has bottomed out.

    The springs of the spring water will continuously emerge from the spring water, and there is no need to worry about drying up for a short time.

    Jun Qingyu leaned against the shore, frowning.

    The size of the body has not changed, and even the tail of the fish has not turned into legs.

    Why is there no response?

    Could it be that I was thinking wrong?

    Just as he was thinking, the vigorous spiritual power suddenly dispersed.

    Before Jun Qingyu could stop him, he was sent out of the space directly.

    "Well..."

    He landed on the soft bed with a thin blanket covering his body, and the cold and elegant breath wrapped him tightly.

    The unwiped water soaked the bedding.

    Jun Qingyu sat up quickly, looking down at his hands.

    The slender fingers have connected webs on the left and right, but they are much larger than the hands of the little mermaid.

    Jun Qingyu circulated his spiritual power, and those light-colored and transparent webs gradually became lighter and then disappeared.

    After this, it will be no different from ordinary people's hands.

    Seeing this change, the corners of Jun Qingyu's mouth twitched slightly.

    He was right in guessing that this kind of growth can indeed be achieved when the spiritual power is bursting.

    Jun Qingyu thought about the growth rate of the mermaid that the nurse said before.

    The reason for the slow growth is that the little mermaid will not have spiritual power intake other than its own spiritual power.

    But he is different.

    He can gain enormous spiritual power in a short period of time.

    Jun Qingyu clenched his fists, as long as the method works.

    Seeing that the matter between Fu Yuanchuan and the leaders of the empire is about to come to light.

    That way he can help too.

    Jun Qingyu closed his eyes, intending to go back to the space, wait for the spiritual power to dissipate, and come out again when he regained the appearance of a little mermaid.

    As a result...

    there was no response for a long time.

    Jun Qingyu: "?!"

    The space is closed?

    Jun Qingyu opened his eyes in astonishment.

    He dared to try this method because he had the space, even if it really happened, he could hide in the space and wait for recovery before coming out.

    But now, why can't the space enter? !

    Could it be because he became a human and consumed all the spiritual power in the space?

    At this moment, Jun Qingyu heard footsteps.

    Looking at the time again, it's lunch time.

    It should be Fu Yuanchuan who came back to look for him.

    Jun Qingyu picked up the quilt and jumped out of bed without hesitation.

    As a result, because he hadn't walked for a long time, his legs went limp and he fell directly to the ground.

    Steady, Jun Qingyu supported the bedside table and stood up, wanting to jump out of the window and run first.

    As a result, he took two steps but stopped again.

    no.

    There is an alarm over the window. Isn't jumping out of the window a self-inflicted trap?

    The footsteps were still approaching, before Jun Qingyu staggered into the bathroom wrapped in a thin quilt.

    As long as he dissipates his spiritual power before Fu Yuanchuan finds him, he can regain his little mermaid appearance.

    Walking into the bathroom, Jun Qingyu closed the bathroom door behind his back and locked it.

    At the same time, he shouted loudly.

    "Who?!"

    Jun Qingyu's heart trembled, and he closed the quilt without making a sound.

    Before, he hesitated how to tell Fu Yuanchuan that he could speak.

    It's all right now, I didn't even tell him about the fact that the little mermaid can split her legs, and skipped straight to growing up.

    He had a face no different from that of a little mermaid.

    If he was discovered, Fu Yuanchuan wouldn't treat him as a monster, would he?

    Jun Qingyu pursed his lips slightly, squatted down against the bathroom door, and quickly released his spiritual power.

    Faster, faster.

    However, Fu Yuanchuan obviously would not give him this chance.

    There was a knock on the door, and Fu Yuanchuan's indifferent voice came, "Come out."

    Jun Qingyu ignored and pretended not to hear.

    I don't go out.

    If you have the ability, you smash the door.

    But Jun Qingyu didn't wait for Fu Yuanchuan to knock on the door, but instead heard the sound of footsteps that were fading away.

    Jun Qingyu was taken aback, left?

    Then I heard the sound of keys shaking again.

    Jun Qingyu: "..."

    That's, that's outrageous!

    You live by yourself and still have the key to the bathroom? !

    The key opened the door lock, the key was inserted inside, Jun Qingyu couldn't lock it even if he wanted to.

    Seeing the doorknob being pushed down, Jun Qingyu quickly resisted it.

    However, Jun Qingyu was still releasing his spiritual power while he was doing it, and his strength would only get weaker and weaker.

    No matter how hard he tried, the doorknob was still coming down a little bit.

    He took an iron rod and propped it underneath, and the descent stopped.

    Jun Qingyu breathed a sigh of relief, but he hadn't waited for him to relax completely.

    The iron rod made a 'crack' sound.

    broken.

    Jun Qingyu: "...?"

    Jun Qingyu hastily stretched out his hand again, but it was too late.

    The bathroom door opened slowly.

    Jun Qingyu grabbed the handle tightly, but was dragged out with himself.

    Seeing that the gap in the door was getting wider and wider, Jun Qingyu shouted in panic: "Fu Yuanchuan!"

    Outside the door, Fu Yuanchuan paused.

    He put away his gun and looked down at the bathroom door.

    After a while.

    The other party's pitiful trembling voice came from the bathroom.

    "You, don't come in first, okay?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 536 20
Alternative title:电竞小魔王Omega又甜又凶 [ABO] Author: Cheng Jingtang Summary Tianjiu, the e-sports little devil in the earth age, transmigrated into an inte...
859K 29.6K 106
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
14.1K 647 36
I thought finally I might have some kind of connection with her, so why did she do that? Why do I need to die? And now why am I near another baby tha...
86.1K 1.6K 51
This book is also known as "Quick Transmigration: There's Always Big Bosses Coveting Me" [Tender-tempered and soft milk bag shou VS sick and idiotic...