Chosen For The Beast World

By Neioha

Senexxa is a 20 year old woman. She does school online for college. She wants to follow her dad's love of fie... More

1. confused
2. Ellious
3. crystals
4. Accepting
5. Morning
6. Passion Flower
7. Meeting the Snake
8. cotton
9. Elder Named Cale
10. Three Mate's
11. My Home
12. Oil and Water
13. Found
14. Aunt Flow
15. Past
16. The Location
17. Dog House
18. Test
19. Traitor
20. Tower
21. Mated
22. Xander's Adventure
23. Sneaking around
24. Jack Pot
25. New Neighbor
26. Dragon Cave
27. Home
28. Gemstones
29. I'm A What
31. New Tribe
32. pictures
33. Poisoned
34. Witch Doctor
35. Talking
36. Romance
37. Growing
38. Satisfied
39. Sold
40. Hatchlings
41. My Hubby's
42. Arena
43. Home
44. Thayn
45. Bird's
46. Prepare
47. CHOCOLATE
48. Parents
49. Bath Tub
50. Plan
51. Pregnant
52. Mates
53. Rooms
54. A/N
55. AN update
56. Monsters of the North
57. Snow Bears
Author Note

30. Xander's Game

2.1K 106 8
By Neioha

Xander's Pov

Everyone's still asleep... Perfect
Hum Senexxa's going to really find this amazing.

Ha... It's going to be a great morning.
I walk over Cale.. I stop. Hmm...
I get his hand and lightly put his finger in Nicolius's nose.
Serves you right... Just wait for the pay back buddy.. It will be here shortly.

I walk out of the room.. I stop infront of the kitchen.. Yes!
I grab a big clay pot. My sweet little mate misses her Fox. Do not worry i will be back!
I walk outside. Hum... The cool fresh night air hits me and i feel rejuvenated.
I start walking to where i found it. Heh...
I hear a branch snap behind me.

"Ellious? Why are you hiding?"

"Where are you going Fox?" Ellious asks.

"Well im going to play a bit of a game you can join me i promise it will be hilarious." I laugh haa.. Friends.... nice...

"Uh... Ill supervise i guess... But if this gets you caught i had no part in this." Ellious sternly looks at me..

"Oh yes that's not a issue it wont be me who did it." I cackle.

"So what are we doing and to who?" Suvious says. Ha!
We both turn around looking at Suvious.
Hum.. This got better.

"The game I have in mind is called the sticky Feathers." I grin.

"The what?" Ellious and Suvious say at the same time.

"Well i wont explain it you will just have to see."
They nod. And off we go.

"Say Suvious im intrigued.. What was it that made Cale so mad at you?" I smirk.

"Ha.. Caleion, me and my brother Nicolius all fought as a team. Well one night the crazy ferals attacked a tribe of 80 or so beasts. There was a little female cub i saved and brought her to that tribe. Well i was told to wait for Caleion and Nicolius to get there to help fight. But i couldn't they were being killed off. So i went in.. But it was my stupidity because it was a trap. The little female cub was already captured a few days before and Caleion and Nicolius already saved them... So when i went in i was being attacked on all side's. The god tower had captured me. And for my freedom Caleion and Nicolius had to get a shadow heart for the god tower or they'd kill me. Well... I ended up going into a full rage almost drove to insanity and i started fighting the god tower inside. Caleion and Nicolius came back and i was in a blood rage i attacked them almost killing them both. I flew off and it took me six seasons until i gained myself back i killed everyone in sight. Tribes... Ferals it didn't matter. Even the little girl. Caleion never forgave me.. I never forgave me..." Hmm..

"I forgive you." I tell him.

"You aren't even apart of that i don't need your forgiveness." Suvious tells me... Tsk.. Stupid dragon.

"Of course you do. Weather or not im involved its nice to know that someone accepted you Right? Right! Sometimes i wonder if im the only one who's smart here..." I shake my head... Tsk...

Ellious and Suvious just look at each other like they can talk with out words.. Hmm.. Mmhm...

I turn around and we keep walking. Suvious's feet sounds like they are stepping on every leaf he can find.
I turn around walk up to him put my hand on his shoulder and i raise my eyebrow.

"Can you try to not step on every crunchy leaf you see? Thank you buddy... Alrighty come on Scampers." I tell him.
Hmm.. This is much better.

We keep going. I grab a long stick. Ha that will do. I swing it a bit. Ha..
I shove the stick to Ellious.

"Here hold my rod. Thanks buddy." I tell him.
Suvious just laughs.

"Im going to hit him..." Ellious tells Suvious.

"Ah ah.. Fat bear.. You wouldn't your invested now." I grin
Yes... Thats right..

Ha... These beasts are so dense.
I start grabbing some moss. Hm.. Im smart.
I get a good clump.. Hmm ah yes sap..
I keep going finding sap.
I put the sap and moss in a big roll.
I cut the wood down vertically in four splits only on the top. Perfect. I shove the clump in the stick between the four pieces. And i start to make a fire.

"Xander what are you doing..?" I hear Suvious sigh.

"Just observed dawdles.." I tell Suvious." I point to him shaking my head to Ellious..
"Can you believe it? This guys dense.. His head is more empty than orange empty fruit.."

"I can hear what you said.." Suvious growls.

"Sure buddy wake every creature up. That's smart!"
Ha... Stupid man...

"You..fine... Hurry up." Suvious says.

"Well im trying what do you think im doing putting this stick up Ellious's ass?" I smirk. Hmm dragons.. Can't eat them or love them... Poor guy..
"Make a fire Ellious."

I sit down watching heh.. that's a nice fire..
Ellious finally makes a fire after whispering sweet nothings into Suvious's ears.. They nod like agreeing to a night of romance and cuddling. I being the one to give them privacy dip my torch in fire and go find my plan. Heh..

"Wait you stupid fox." They kill the fire and run to me as if they forgot that i hold the power in this relationship. Hm.. I nod.. Yes that is right.. I am Senexxa's favourite after all.

"I don't think it's a good idea for you both to have such a relationship behind Senexxa's back. It will just hurt her to know.. Don't worry i wont tell but you both end this.." I point back and forth between the two of them. Wink and keep walking.. Ha i did a good deed tonight. They growl twords me. Ah their love is so brief but it must be..
I give Ellious the torch. Heh..
I find some roots oh these are so.. I laugh perfect if i don't say so myself. Xander you are amazing.

Ah...

"Xander you are so amazing my love. Your the only one for me." Senexxa says.

"I knew our love is unshakable Senexxa." I get slapped in the head by Ellious.

"Are you even listening?" He asks. Ha!

"I was busy thinking of the outcome..hmm... Yep i like it." I nod to myself.

We find it.. Sting bugs oh hoho
Perfect. I tell Ellious to smoke the Bee's like Senexxa does and we get all the sting bugs, nectar and nest.
After i put a make shift lid to hold them in. Heh..
We drag Cale and Nicolius outside. after i shove some roots in their mouths. Heh..
And the game is set up. Ellious and Suvious look stunned..

"What you act like you don't even know me.. How rude." I say.
Then i wipe my hands of it and walk back in and lay down.
Ha.. A night of fun.. It was peaceful until the love birds joined in on it. I could have had better company i mean who keeps asking dumb questions?

Ha.. My dear Senexxa...

Senexxa's Pov

I walk outside and Cale and Nicolius are furious... Uh..
They have been stung all over with honey on them oh lord...
I hold my laugh...

"Lets get you guys cleaned.."
I pull out the stingers and start using the pine sap medicine i made from pine sap, oil and bees wax.. Poor hubbys.
I see everyone look stunned but Suvious and Ellious look guilty...
I walk to them..

"Okay what did you two do? Went to the bedroom to try to butter me up?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Nothing i did nothing." Suvious says.

"Uh i had no part in this." Ellious says.

"Mhmm.. Then i bet you know who did it?" They both nod like innocent children.

"It was Xander's game." I raise an eyebrow. At them Ellious explains
"So we both caught him and we followed him asking what he was doing."

"And you didn't stop him or tell someone?" I ask and they both look down. Cale walks over.

"So it was Xander? Heh..." He walks off.. Oh great...

I continue to show the men how to smoke the meat now. I show them what to look for when it's done. I let them do it and just give them tips.
We all the sudden hear a yelp sound and we all look over.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?" i scream out. A pink huge bald dog runs by us and keeps going.
I see Cale and Nicolius walk over with a sack.
"What's that?"

"It's a new kind of wool we just got." I look in it and start laughing so badly i run off to go pee. Oh my dear god they shaved Xanders fur off..

"Pff hahaha.. Oh my god! Ha ha!" I start cackling loudly in the bushes. I get done and go wash my hands still laughing.
"Xander come back it can't be that bad! Ha...ha..emm.."

I see Xander walk up bald just a few scruff here and there.

"What did you learn?" I ask him.

Xander's Pov

I yip.. Not to get caught.

"I won't do it anymore i promise you my love." I give my best feel sorry for me eyes.

"Pff ha ha ha go get cleaned up silly." Senexxa laughs she thinks what i did to Cale was funny i knew it! Heh... Oh yes...
Don't worry my love it will grow back even softer.
I run off and get cleaned up.
This is not over...

Senexxa's Pov

My cunning hubbys..
I shake my head.
God give me patience cause if you give me strength i might hit someone..

I ask my hubby's if they can make another table for me and they do. After its almost night time. Nicolius got a cow and her calf and took her to the pasture. He built a gate for the fence. Yay milk!
Asriel gets even more tall grass.
I head over to Ally's home and knock.
Her mate answered.

"Tell Ally we are having a big dinner bring your table and chairs." I smile and he nods to me.

Yay! We will have a huge boar. Some corn bread, Mashed, potatoes, Salad, Berry tarts, veggies, biscuits and fish fillets. It will be so good

Ally comes over we start cooking like crazy. The guys put all three tables together long ways. And we start putting stuff down on the tables. I make a peach and cherry plum juice. I had Suvious go fly and get some ice heh.. We start to finish our bake out and setting the table a bit better.

Ally's family mine and the tradesmen all sit at the table and we all dig in. We talk and laugh Asriel goes and brings out my luminous pearl lamps we set them on the table and keep chatting. And telling crazy stories. It's a really nice night.
We all enjoy it a bit to much cause time just passed us by.
We all clean up and put things away.
I have Zade take the new table to one of the other rooms. We all cuddle up in bed i give them all kisses and hugs. And pass out..

I wake up before everyone.
I wake Suvious.

"Hey can we go find more of those big red stones?" I ask him.

"Um..yes..yeah i um okay im getting up." He says.
I wake up Zade and tell him where im going and i kiss him.
I get ready. Dressed in my dress that has the hooded mantle. It will be warm enough for the cold.
I take a bath brush my teeth. Do my hair. And i make sure i grab my pouch of crystals.
Suvious lifts me up and we fly north back twords their cave.
Oh we might be able to stop at the tribe.

________________________________
How are you liking the story? Hope your enjoying it.
Thank you for all the comments and votes ❤ love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.6K 16
Hello! This is a story around a few Wattpads and a few Manhuas I have read, now some of these characters will be mine, and some won't, the Manhua I'm...
203K 11.2K 75
[ ᵁᴺᴱᴰᴵᵀᴱᴰ , ᶠᴱᴱᴸ ᶠᴿᴱᴱ ᵀᴼ ᶜᴼᴹᴹᴱᴺᵀ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴳᴿᴬᴹᴹᴬᵀᴵᶜᴬᴸ ᴱᴿᴿᴼᴿˢ] °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 ɪᴛ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇ ᴄʀᴀꜱʜ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴ...
320K 15.1K 63
" Every female needs a male to protect her from feral beasts and other dangers , I'm a feral. I could snap your pretty little neck right now " " Try...
162K 8.9K 136
Fiorella was heartbroken because of her husband's betrayal when suddenly she fell into Beastworld. What's even more confusing is why she suddenly ha...