Chosen For The Beast World

By Neioha

Senexxa is a 20 year old woman. She does school online for college. She wants to follow her dad's love of fie... More

1. confused
2. Ellious
3. crystals
4. Accepting
5. Morning
6. Passion Flower
7. Meeting the Snake
8. cotton
9. Elder Named Cale
10. Three Mate's
11. My Home
12. Oil and Water
13. Found
14. Aunt Flow
15. Past
16. The Location
17. Dog House
18. Test
20. Tower
21. Mated
22. Xander's Adventure
23. Sneaking around
24. Jack Pot
25. New Neighbor
26. Dragon Cave
27. Home
28. Gemstones
29. I'm A What
30. Xander's Game
31. New Tribe
32. pictures
33. Poisoned
34. Witch Doctor
35. Talking
36. Romance
37. Growing
38. Satisfied
39. Sold
40. Hatchlings
41. My Hubby's
42. Arena
43. Home
44. Thayn
45. Bird's
46. Prepare
47. CHOCOLATE
48. Parents
49. Bath Tub
50. Plan
51. Pregnant
52. Mates
53. Rooms
54. A/N
55. AN update
56. Monsters of the North
57. Snow Bears
Author Note

19. Traitor

3.4K 189 34
By Neioha

Cale and Asriel take me to a open field south of the tiger tribe. There's tall grass and its surroundings is nothing but tree's. Oh god if i hit into a tree im plucking someones butt feathers...

"Senexxa we will start with air currents and wing movements." Cale tells me.
He pulls out his wing's so does Asriel. They both nod to eachother.
Cale guides my wings open.

"Try moving your wings with your back muscles." I try to do as said all i get is a flailing wing on my right it hits Cale in the face. I laugh.

"Sorry." I tell them as my wings hit everyone i turn around hitting Asriel.
"Sorry..."

Cale grabs my wings and stops me.

"Okay watch my back and wings okay?" He turns around gracefully. I see his shoulder muscle move and his wing moves up. Oh okay. I try copying. It worked!

"I did it!!" I scream

"Good job Senexxa. Now Asriel show Senexxa how to move her wings when flying." Asriel starts moving his wings in a certain way. That's pretty neat.
I start copying a bit. Its very new to me.

We do this the rest of the evening i learned to move my wings. We also tried to pull them back in but... That's not possible cause i have no beast. I guess if i get more gold crystals i can form my beast of weird traits and then maybe? Cale said that or something like it. I get to try to fly tomorrow with Cale and Asriel holding on to me of course. No butt feathers plucked today...oh and 4 hours ago aunt flow went back to the abyss. All in all we had a eventful day.

I sit on the newly made couch its very cushy.

"Ellious im so hungry... I'm starving. You know what sounds really good? Fruit!"
I tell him. He goes to the kitchen area and gets me a bowl of peeled fruit. Yum

"Thank you sweet heart!" I kiss him and dig in. Yum. I eat a few orange slices, blackberries, grapes, and when i take a bite of banana i run outside puking my guts up. God i feel terrible... was that banana bad?
Ellious and Xander follow me and hold my hair patting my back. Torry hands me a bowl of water. I rinse my mouth out. Yuck..

"Gross... I feel so sick.." I squeak out.

"Senexxa let me check you." Torry asks. I nod agreeing. Torry picks me up and takes me to the creek cause I'll be damned if i don't brush my teeth. He relented and i clean up my face. Brush my teeth. Clean my hair all of it. Then i go to our bedroom i lay on our newly made bed and let Torry check. He looks at my eyes. My mouth he takes my pulse and he looks at me smiling. Ellious and Xander is in the room with us.

"Your pregnant Senexxa." Torry says to us all.
Well holy shit it is possible... Oh my god.. Im 20 and having a animal baby well that's just...

"Um Torry go get Zade. Xander go get Cale please.." I ask them they nod and leave.
"Ellious you need to explain this to me im a human i don't know what to do or how our kids will look nothing."

"Its okay. So our cubs start off as animals when they are born. They only speak the beast language. Hm.. They can turn to their orc form at seven. The males mature fast.. Don't use Xander as a example.. That's a horrible example.. Our females look like little female orcs they take a while to mature. They can go into beast form at seven. And they have their first heat at 15." Ellious informs me. That's interesting... I nod at him when they all walk in. Cale with a beaming smile.

"It's mine i can smell it." Cale says. I jump off the bed and grab Cale around the head doing a head lock and give his head a good hard rubbing.

Ellious's Pov.

"YOU KNEW AND DIDN'T TELL ME??" Senexxa yells. Everyone slowly leaves the room trying not to incur the wrath of their mate.
I sit back enjoying the show. Heh.. Some smart Elder... May know a lot but doesn't know female's.. I chuckle.
I see Cale glaring at me. Xander comes over sits by me and hands me some pine nuts to munch on. We both eat while watching.

"So Xander about that idea you asked me about.. I looked into it. We need someone who can fly also. If we can get Asriel in on our plan then it will be a whole lot easier." I tell him.

"Yeah i know but we cant tell Cale and Asriel doesn't like me. No way am i telling Senexxa she'd be terrified.. Plus i don't want her to worry." Xander says with a sigh

"We have to figure something out. We can't just let them build up a army." I sigh as well

"We can ask Asriel... But we will have to be sneaky about it." Xander says.

"Sneaky about what?" Zade asks his head in between me and Xander. We both jump. We fill in Zade on what is going on.

Senexxa's Pov.

Finally i calmed down Cale is fixing his hair. And im sitting on his lap eating some fried shrimp.

"So how long until i have the eggs? How big are they? How do we hatch them? How many will there be? Will they.."

"Calm flower.. It takes two month's to have them then ill hatch them. They aren't to big maybe the size of a orange fruit. Don't worry they are healthy. I can build a nest for them to sit in." Cale tells me.. Whew i feel different knowing im going to be a mom. This is strange.. But at least I know i can have kids with them. That's reassuring.

"Cale how can you tell i was pregnant so soon." I quizzically look at him.

"Well shorter pregnancy can tell faster than a longer pregnancy due to how fast the cub or hatchlings grow." Ooh i see. That makes sense. I've heard on my world if a woman gets pregnant right before her period she will most of the time have the period but it will be lighter. That makes a lot more sense. I rub my belly. I kiss Cale. It turns into making out really fast. I touch his chest he rubs the side of my neck.
I get off his lap and pull him to the room. Me and Cale's mood is destroyed once we look inside. Xanders sitting in there holding a egg of unknown origin licking his lips.. Dear God... Cale walks over grabs the egg and kick Xander out of the room.

"Sneaky bastard! Stay out of my things!" He yells.. First time I've heard Cale yell like that. I look at the egg. It's cute.

"What kind of egg is it Cale?"
I ask him

"It's a egg i found two weeks ago it wont hatch i think its not fertile. I actually don't know what kind of egg it is either." Hmm weird.

"Can i see it?" Cale puts the egg in my hands. Its bigger than my hand and its a light brown egg with white dots on it. Hmm i grab a basket and put a pillow in it. I put a fur over it and look at Cale.

"Would that work?" I ask
He laughs

"Couldn't hurt I've been keeping it in a warm spot rotating it every once in a while." Cale tells me.

All the guys pile in the room laying down on the beds. We ended up putting three large beds against each other. Heh we probably need two more at the foot of the beds. Ill ask Xander tomorrow. Me and Cale climb in bed. I give them all kisses.

I wake up to loud rain i climb out of bed to get some water. Walking out of the room i go into the other room with the luminous pearl. Which so happens to be my favorite item i have.
I walk to my water jug pull a bamboo cup off the shelf. I fill the cup up.

"So this is Caleion's mate.." A very low husky voice says from behind me. I jump and water goes everywhere I feel a bunch of things all the sudden Terror, goose bumps, curiosity and many more. I turn around quickly i see a man with a black fur cloak on i cant see his face. He's standing just out of reach of my pearl.

"Who are you?" I ask

"I'm a old friend of Caleion. Did he not speak of me?" His voice is so different with a bit of a accent to it.
Then it hits me.. That cant be..

"A..are you the Dragon?" Timidly i ask him.

"Heh so he did tell you." A gruff voice comes out. Fuck my life..

"Why are you here? Shouldn't a friend come during the day?" I tell him.

"Yes your right I've been looking for you for some time now and couldn't wait any longer. I needed to know that you're real."
He says

"Looking for me for what?"

"That stupid bird.. Heh.. Did he not tell you about the Gods Tower? One of your male's is in league with them. They told them things about you. I know Caleion isn't he left when I did. He still must deal with them but we have no loyalties to them anymore. Do you understand female? Your life is hanging by a thread. Your in true danger." He explained

"Who? can you tell me who?"

"I do not know either but his position is one of power in tribes." This man says he's in a position of power?.. Hmm..

"In a powerful spot..." I mumble.

"There's a easy way if you'd let me.. I can find out who."
I look at him.. Damn it what if he tries to kill my guys i love them all. I just cant...

"What do you want out of all of this? Nothing is free. Be up front." I tell him.

"Heh.. Your correct.. I want you to be my mate. Once i get this curse lifted i wont be hunted."
He says.. Well.. He is Cale's friend and he can help protect everyone. Ugg...

"Deal but i want to know more about you before we mate."

"Heh deal I'll accept that but you must swear to the beast God that you will be my female." He says.

"Then you swear also you wont harm any of my male's or me unless to protect." I smirk.

"I swear to the Beast God that i will not harm your males or you unless it's to protect." I see a red glow that wraps around his wrist.. Oh my god.. Here goes nothing...

"What's your name?" I ask him.

"Nicolius."

"I swear to the Beast God that I Senexxa will be Nicolius's female." I see a gold glowing ring around my heart appear. Wow that is weird..

"Good ill go see who is the traitor.." He walks to my room and I follow him. Cale, Zade and Ellious notice him right away and get up. Nicolius looks at each man. He spots who it is and grabs Torry. Oh my god!
Shocked, betrayal, hurt all the emotions start flooding me. Tears start to fall..

"Torry?.." I say heart broken.

"What's going on? Nicolius?" Cale grabs me back to him and hugs me.

"There was a traitor amongst your group. This one in fact. Told the Gods Tower about Senexxa." Nicolius explains

"Fuck you bastard!" Cale grabs Torry.
Gasps are heard from Ellious and Xander. Everyone looks at Torry in a murderous glare.

"Cale what's the Gods tower?" I ask looking at him.

"Senexxa..." Cale gives me a sad look.

"It's a place of filth it's of the dark God they capture people drive them insane or they use their life as power to use the life tree... They destroy tribes and clans.. Making a lot of men labeled as a feral." Ellious hatefully grits out shaking. Oh Ellious he looks like he's in pain.

________________________________
Omg not shitting you while writing this i had a bird fly into my window poor thing. Its all right it flew away. But i jumped. Lol i have these floor to ceiling windows by my fire place and i sit by them when i write... Sheesh.. Poor critters..
Hope you like the story ❤
Thank you for the votes and comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 8.9K 136
Fiorella was heartbroken because of her husband's betrayal when suddenly she fell into Beastworld. What's even more confusing is why she suddenly ha...
394K 19.2K 56
Remember that 16-year-old Female Lead who's always indecisive and unadaptable, in 'that' Beastworld Story? Ꮚ⁠˘⁠ ⁠ꈊ⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠Ꮚ Yes!!! That one! What i...
39.5K 2.5K 31
Hi guys I gonna make a fanfic inspired by the beauty and the beast but I have to tell you that it's gonna be a little different because I want to cre...
53.9K 1.1K 104
Description She was transmigrated into a novel where she became the cannon fodder who abused the male lead and ultimately suffered her demise under s...