Daughter of Loki

By Darena13

15 years ago Nessa Furry was left on the doorstep of her fathers house. Her life was fairly normal up until L... More

Daughter of Loki
ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5 Metal fire breathing robot?
Ch.6 What's with Bullies?
Ch.7
Ch.8 (Authors note at the end. Please answer the question)
Ch.9
Ch. 10
Ch.11 The one were Loki escapes
Ch.12 (i think?)
Ch.13
Ch.14
Part 15
Part 16
Untitled Part 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Not an Update
Ch. 26 part 1
Ch. 26 part 2
Ch. 27
Ch.28
Ch. 29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch. 32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch. 35
Ch.36
Ch.37
Ch.38
Ch. 39?
Ch.40
Ch.41
Ch.42
Ch. 43
Ch.44
Ch.45
Ch.46
Ch.48
Ch.49
Not an update! But please read.
Ch.50 part 1.
Ch.50 part. 2
Ch.51
Ch.52 Longest Chapter ever!
Ch.53
Ch.54
Ch.55 A/N Note Please read.
Ch.56
Ch.57
Ch.58
Ch.59
Ch.60
Ch.61
Ch.62
Ch.63
Trials Of Malin Is Up!!!
NEW COVER AND UPDATE ON TRIALS OF MALIN

Ch.47

2.4K 81 35
By Darena13

I'm sorry, the last chapter I had written on the bus back from Frankfurt, on Friday but I forgot about it and ended up uploading it on Sunday, big oops on my part. Now if I can just find my glasses....

.

Two Months Later

“Nessa, I said don't move!" I scowled at my mother and crossed my arms. “I'm not moving, I'm just trying to hold Malin correctly." I said tickling Malin underneath the chin. She giggled spitting little bubbles out and waved her hands about.

“Oww! That hurts Mom, you're pulling my hair too tight." I protested trying to not cry in pain. She huffed from behind me and finally finished the last braid. “Happy?" she asked me sarcastically. I nodded and smiled cheekily at her.

“Now go get dressed or you'll be late for your lessons." she said taking Malin from me and hurrying me to the bathroom. I sighed knowing I couldn't stall any more. Since I hadn't been able to go back to school after SHIELD disbanded I'd been taking my lessons her.

My tutor was nice enough but I got lonely with out Nate here. I know, I know he's a king. But why can't I just go see him on the weekend. I slipped a green dress over my head and fixed it into place before coming out of the bathroom.

“Nessa go change." I jumped and whirled around to see my father. “What's wrong with my dress?" I cried looking down at it. “Its to revealing." He said picking up Malin from the bed. I frowned at him and opened my mouth to protest but mom came to my rescue.

“Loki quit pestering her, it's fine." she says kissing him on the lips. I cringed and slipped on my sandles. “Can you guys go do that in your own room. This is my room." I said slipping on a gold bracelet that went up to my fore arm.

It was a magical bracelet that shimmered when ever Nate was close. He had one but it was ring. He gave it to me before he left to go back to Titan. I didn't take it off unless I was asleep or taking a bath.

“Your going to be late." My dad reminded me. I nodded and grabbed my magic book from my dresser before fast walking out of the room. Once I was down the hall I teleported the rest of the way to the library where my tutor held our lessons.

I wasn't supposed to use too much of my powers since I tended to get exhausted easily. It was a side effect of my fight with Thanos. I still wasn't over it and avoided the topic whenever asked. Killing Thanos only solved a few of my problems, I still had terrifying night mares and only Loki could calm me down enough to go back to sleep.

But I was making progress I hadn't had a nightmare in a week... that was progress right?

.

“Alright today Nessa we are going to work on control." My tutor Ms. Hegel explained opening a large old book. I nodded and closed my eyes. “Alright what makes you feel like you are loosing control?" she asked.

I opened my eyes and looked at her with reluctance. She nodded to me urging me on and I sighed. “Alright... I feel like I'm loosing control when I'm angry... or when someone I love is in trouble." I admitted.

She nodded and clasped her hands in deep thought. She did this a lot when she was thinking hard. “I want you to think about the moment that you first saw Thanos after you woke up. How did you feel?" she asked me.

I fought back the feeling of dread and pushed my fear away. “ I couldn't believe that he was even alive. I thought that after my sister was born and I had sacrificed myself I had finally killed him. I thought that he wouldn't bother me any more. I really only weakened him." I mumbled.

She nodded and thought for a minute. “Let's walk to the pavilion." She said standing up from her chair. I nodded in confusion and stood up.

We walked into the outdoor pavilion and she flicked her wrists in my direction. My outfit changed and I was now wearing a pair of leather trousers, and a set of armour like Sif's. Mine was just black the way I liked it.

In my hands I had two daggers that shined in the sunlight that was shining down on the pavilion. “Anton!" Ms. Hegel yelled across the pavilion. A boy with long golden hair looked up and jogged over to us when she beckoned him over.

He was significantly taller and muscular than I was... But who wasn't. “Princess." He bowed and I nodded to him.

“You are going to fight Nessa." Ms. Hegel said making Anton raise his eyebrows. “I can't fight a girl... no offence." He said quickly his eyes darting over to mine. I shrugged not really caring. “I mean she has not done anything to me." He hastily explained.

“Its fine... I just need the practice. So don't go easy on me." I said clutching my daggers tightly and walking to an empty circle. I watched as he reluctantly trudged to the center and grabbed two daggers identical to mine.

I looked up discreetly and saw The All Father watching from a balcony above with Thor. He caught me and nodded to me with a smile. I grinned and got into my fighting stance.

I counted to three before making the first move. I spun and swung at Anton. He jumped back in surprise just barely missing the sharpest point of my blade. I turned again for another strike and he caught me up with his blade.

He pushed me away roughly and I stumbled. I regained my balance and stood sideways waiting for him to strike. He stabbed down at my leg and I hopped out of the way in time. I jumped and did a kick flip that landed square in his chest.

He toppled back and wheezed. I stood back and waited while he got a hold of himself. After a few seconds he stood up and regarded me wearily. I looked behind him and saw that he was standing directly in front of a wall.

I smirked and whirled before throwing my dagger. I looked up and saw him looking at me in fear. When I looked the knife was embedded deep into the wall. I twisted my last knife in my hand ready to throw it and he dropped his.

“You win, You win!" he shouted holding his hands up in surrender. I nodded and stuck my hand out for him to shake. He shook it reluctantly and scurried away.

I turned around and looked at my teacher, I barely broke a sweat. She nodded and waved her hand again so that I was back in my regular clothes. “I know... you probably felt nothing from that. I do see that your fighting has improved though." she complements. I nodded and she gestures up at the balcony.

“The All Father wishes to see you." I look up and see him watching me closely. I nodded and turn to the stairs that led up to him. I ran up the stairs and stopped when I didn't see him. “Uh..." I mumbled turning around.

“Boo!"

I screamed and jumped about a foot in the air when I saw Thor laughing along with the Grandfather. “Jeez Thor, you scared me." I breathed glaring at him. He laughed harder and I crossed my arms.

“Alright, I am sorry." He apologised with a chuckle. I finally sighed and wrapped my arms around him. He hugged me easily as hard since I hadn't seen him in a bit. “Thor, see if you can go find Jane I need to speak with Nessa." Thor smiled at me reassuringly and walked off.

Grandfather began to walk and I hurried to follow him. “ It has been awhile, Nessa." He starts nervously. I frown, I have never seen my Grandfather nervous...

“Is something wrong?" I ask him looking worridly at him. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I relaxed into his warmth and deduced that it was nothing.

“King Nathan is here to see you." Grandfather says unexpectedly. I stopped and stared at him wide eyed. “He is?" I asked, now I was the nervous one. He chuckled and spun me around. I jumped to see Nate standing with a huge smile behind me.

I squealed and nearly tackled him into a hug. He wrapped his strong arms around me and squeezed me. I wheezed trying to breathe, “Too hard..." I rasped. He let go of me and grimaced. “Sorry too strong?" he asked. I nodded and turned to look back at my grandfather.

“Have her back by eight, you don't want Loki out there looking for her." He said waving us off. I giggled and grabbed Nate's hand. I took off for the stables and he ran after me.

“First one to the meadow is a sore loser!" he yelled as I hopped onto Sleipnir. “You're on!" I yelled as I spurred Sleipnir and we took off.

At first we were in the lead and I was feeling like I had this in the bag, but then Nate barreled past us with his midnight black horse Narja. I gasped and urged Sleipnir on faster.

But sadly Nate won and he was waiting triumphantly at the meadow. I scowled at him and patted my brother affectionately. “Don't worry we'll beat him in the way home." I whispered. Sleipnir whinied in response and I jumped off his back.

“I heard that." Nate said taking my hand. I laughed and skipped away out of his reach. “Oh this again? Are you going to make me chase you?" he yelled after me. I nodded and bolted further down the meadow.

Just as I got to the edge near a pond he grabbed me around the waist and tackled me. I yelped as he turned us so he took the blunt of the fall and broke out into a fit of giggles on top of him. He gazed up at me and I stopped laughing to lay on his chest.

“You're so warm..." I sighed. He laughed and wrapped an arm around my back.

“I missed you." I said playing with his dark hair. He sat up so that I was in his lap and facing him. “I missed you more." He said kissing me on the lips. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

You guys better not be having sex! Sleipnir yelled through our link. I jumped in Nate's arms and turned. “Your such an ass Sleipnir!" I yelled across the meadow.

He let out a horsey laugh and bent down to graze with Narja.

“I have to ask you something." Nate said once I had turned around. I raised my eye brow and looked into his silver eyes. “What?" I asked placing my hands on his shoulders. He sighed nervously and reached into his pocket.

I looked down and saw the long forgotten velvet bag that I had pestered Nate about a year ago. “Are you gonna finally tell me what's in there." I asked looking back up at him. He laughed softly and opened the draw string part.

He stood up and I slid from his arms missing his body heat. “So after like a lot of arguing with your father he finally agreed." He started. I looked at him confusion and frowned. He held out his palm and shook the little bag until a ring slid out into his palm.

I paled and all the blood seemingly drained from my body. “Nessa, I've rehearsed this over and over in my head like a thousand times but I don't know how to ask you..." He said kneeling down onto one knee. My mouth dropped as he took my hand and stared sincerely into my eyes.

“So I'm gonna just list what I love about you." He said with a small chuckle. “I love your smile and how you can light up any room when you walk in." I felt tears well up in my eyes and I smiled.

“I love how strong you are. You seemingly can do anything and its almost impossible to keep up with you once you set your mind to something." I giggled. “I love your kind heart, and how you put everyone ahead of you." He said squeezing my hand a bit.

I sniffled as my tears finally spilled over and flowed down my face. He reached up and wiped them away with his thumb. “As you can see I love you a lot, probably since the first time we met and we fought each other. There was always something drawing me to you. Because of you, I am the man I am today" I laughed softly remembering our first meeting.

“I beat you up." I giggled. He nodded and laughed too. “You can beat me up anytime you want. Your punches don't hurt that much." He added. I groaned and rolled my eyes at him.

“ You would make me the happiest man in the galaxy- no scratch that universe if you say yes. So the question is will you Nessa Fury, Marry me?" He asked making my heart leap. I giggled and nodded. “Yes I'll marry you Nathan." I yelled jumping into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me spun me around making me squeal.

“I love you!" I told him as he set me back down on the ground. I held my hand out as he slid the ring onto my finger. I looked down and smiled at the green diamond that sparkled in the fading sun light.

“Do you like it?" He asked me softly. I nodded and wrapped my arms around him. “I love you." I told him again but my voice was muffled by his armour.

.

I looked up at Nate from his chest as he gazed at me. “What time is it?" I asked him looking up at the sun. “Its like 7:30..." He mumbled looking at me curiously. His eyes widened in realisation and he jumped up with me in his arms. He ran to Narja and hoisted me up. I settled into the saddle and he climbed up behind me.

I looked around and hadn't realised that Sleipnir had left. “Where's Sleipnir?" I asked as he spurred Narja and she took off.

“Oh, he was called back when you fell asleep." He said slipping his hand around my waist to keep me from falling. Narja made good time and we were back at the castle in fifteen minutes.

We hurried down the halls and I saw Dad coming right towards us, but my mother cut him off with Malin in her arms. We snickered and took a right towards my room. I grabbed Nate and pulled him into my room.

I closed the door and jumped onto my bed while Nate laid down. “Oh I have to get dressed for dinner." I remembered hopping down. I kicked off my sandles and closed the door behind me before I took off my dress.

I turned on the shower and quickly bathed before drying off and undoing my hair. I parted it and let it air dry as I went back into my bedroom and went to look for a dress.

I nearly screamed when I saw my mother sitting on my bed with Malin kicking the air beside her. “Mom! What are you doing in here?!" I yelled gripping my towel tighter around my waist. She rolled her eyes at me and stood up from my bed.

“I kicked Nate out. Your father would lay an egg if he knew Nate was in your room with you." she said with a sneaky smile. “Mom it's not like we haven't-" I clamped my hands over my mouth as her eyes widened the size of milk saucers. “Yes!" she exclaimed surprisingly. I frowned in confusion.

“I'm going to get grand babies soon!" she squealed while doing a dance. I rolled my eyes and went back into the bathroom with a silver dress in my arms.

I heard the door open and my mom laughed “I can't wait, Loki. We're going to have grandchildren soon." she said. I burst out of the bathroom just in time to see my father nearly shit himself a cow.

“WHAT?!" he yelled whirling around to look at me. I held my hands up and shook my head up. “I'm not pregnant Dad!" I yelled startling Malin. I sighed and stood her up. She gaped at me and bounced unsteadily.

“Our parents are so weird Malin." I coed at her to make her smile. She giggled and stopped crying. “Wait?!" My mom barked grabbing my hand almost making Malin face plant on my bed. I caught her on time and sat her on the bed.

l smiled widely as she looked at my hand frozen in shock. Then in an instant she snapped out of it and squealed so loudly I think my ear drums burst.

I clamped my hands over my ears and Dad grabbed Malin as she started to scream. Dad bounced Malin in his arms and I tackled my mother onto the bed. She wiggled from underneath me and I have to say I was scared of what I saw in her eyes.

Pure Crazy.

“Oh my gosh! We have to start making preparations, for flowers l, cake, food, the dress! Oh the dress! And invitations I almost forgot!" she started to ramble on. I backed away from her and escaped out into the hall.

I slammed right into Nate and he grabbed my arms to steady me. “I could hear your mother from down the hall. Does she know?" He asked with a twinkle in his eyes. I nodded happily and leaned up on my tippy toes to kiss him.

At that second my door opened and I heard my dad clear his throat behind me. I sighed and turned around slowly. “Spoil Sport." I hissed at him. He smiled in satisfaction and handed Malin to me.

“Go on your mother and I will be behind you." I balanced Malin so that she was resting her head on my shoulder and I took Nate's hand.

We walked to the dinner hall in a comfortable silence while Malin gurgled, possibly drooling on my shoulder. I felt her open her mouth and start to suck on my shoulder with her gums so I lifted her away. “Are you hungry?" I coed in a high pitched voice.

She kicked her legs and started to fuss so I handed her to Nate. He held her awkwardly for a moment before finally getting a hang of her wiggling around. “Mom, Malin is hungry." I informed her once they had joined us at the door.

She sighed and took Malin from Nate before walking down the hall to nurse her. I'm glad she didn't do it then and there because there have been several instances in the past when Malin was smaller and she would just whip it out.

I shuddered not really liking the sight of my mother's boobs.

Nate took my hand as the guards pulled open the doors and we entered the hall. There were people already settled so we only had to wait a few minutes for my parents, Thor, and Jane to come.

We started with the main course and I wasn't very hungry so I played with the fire on the chandelier up above us.

I made it dance and go out a little bit before my father tapped me and told me to stop. I glared at him playfully and grabbed Nate' s hand. He squeezed it and smiled at me before sitting back and talking with Thor about something pertaining to a new Black Smith.

A half hour later my Grandparents stood up and Grandfather cleared his throat. It was a signal for everyone to shut up and that they did. All eyes were focused on the pair as my grandfather gazed at me lovingly.

“I would like to announce the engagement of my granddaughter Nessa, and King Nathan of Titan." he announced proudly. Nate kissed my knuckles as everyone cheered and clapped for us. I nodded to my grandfather and smiled at both of my grandparents.

A few minutes later people went back to eating and I leaned my head on Nate. “I love you." I whispered to him. He kissed the side of my head and whispered an I love you back to me.

.

That night I lay happily on Nate' s chest he was asleep but I was still awake listening to him snore like a bear. I had managed to shake off my dad after he protested Nate sleeping in my room, but I pulled my charming trip on him and he gave up.

My mother on the hand wouldn't leave me alone about wedding details. I had just got engaged give me a minute to breathe! She finally went to bed after dad distracted her and I snuck off with Nate.

I was excited for us to finally start our lives together and I couldn't wait. Now if I could get through the next few months with my crazy mother....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

903 5 17
This is the continuation of Redemption and Love and it takes places 16 years after the final chapter. The final confrontation between Loki and Thanos...
868 57 17
Freya finally manages to escape Thanos' tortures and lands in the royal gardens of Asgard, where Frigga and Loki save her life. She is allowed to sta...
18.2K 854 20
❝WE'RE GONNA BE TIMELESS.❞ In which the Goddess of Love and War finds some of that love she's been busy spreading to everyone else. [The Fi...
20.8K 618 51
Asgard was once a happy place for Freya but after her mother was murdered everything seemed dark and sluggish. Freya lived with her horrible neighbou...