Secretly Loving You ✅

By Romantic_stories123

When he looked in through the window, he was astounded to see her topless and braless. She was standing with... More

00• Prologue & Aesthetic
01• His Secret Admirer
02• Casanova
03• Kiddo
04• Devil
05• Unrequited Love
06• My Secret Admirer
07• Her Hope won
08• Clumsy Girl
09• Desire to touch his soul
10• Crazy For Him
11• Is she changing him?
12• My Favourite Person
13• The Pain Of Love
14• Guilty
15• His Touch
16• Will she meet him?
17• Unique Meet
18• Sole source of his joy
19• Biggest Shock Of Her Life
20•Mystery
21• Finally, they met
22• Comforting Her
23• Showering her with love
24• The First Ride
25• Ice Cream Date
26• My Kiddo
27• My Jealous Man
28• Their First Kiss
29• Trouble
30• I love you
31• My Possessive Man
32• A Morning With My Kiddo
33• My Naughty Kiddo
34• Secret Romance
35• Washroom Romance
36• My Kiddo, My Healer
37• My Mature Kiddo
38• Biker To Ceo
39• Punishing my Kiddo
40• His Kiddish Side
41• My sexy little doll
42• My Selfless Kiddo
43• Hide-and-Seek Romance
44• Secret Meet In the Washroom
45• Outburst
46• Apology
47• True Love
48• Studying with my hottie
49• Her First Orgasm
50• Locked By Love
51• A Precious Gift
52• Her Intense Punishment
53• The Secret Box
54• A Soothing Bath
55• Period Mood swing
56• Pampering her during Periods
57• The Stolen Bracelet
58• Father And Daughter
59• Got Caught
60• I trust them
61• End Of Friendship?
62• Happiest Soul
63• Office Make-Out
64• Ride me now 18+
65• My Little Devil
66• College Make Out
67• The Race Day
68• Punishing Her On Bike
69• A Lie
70• His Possessiveness
71• Under Her Intense Control
72• Cuteness Overloaded
73• His Anger
74• Remorse
75• Coma?
76• Reading Her Diary
77• Her Memories
78• Out Of Coma?
79• Getting My Life Back
80• Anxiety Attack
81• Kiss Me!
82• Happiness
83• I can never ride the bike
84• Marry Me
85• Concealing His Pain
86• I missed you
87• Lying To Her
88• You'll ride again
89• Soothing Him
90• Rough Make Out
91• My Angel
93• Our Happiness is Back
94• Mood Swings
95• A Shocking News
96• Symbol Of Our Love
97• I love you, Princess
98• His New Tattoo
99• Ethan, I'm pregnant
100• Happily Ever After

92• My hottie biker is back

553 41 4
By Romantic_stories123

After a few weeks,

Reyna never mentioned bike riding with Cole again. Even though they were both content with each other, they missed the old Cole; she missed her hottie biker, and he missed riding the bike.

Sometimes he felt down, remembering bike races and riding with Reyna, but as soon as he saw her, he forgot about everything because she was enough for him.

He never thought that he would give up on his passion like this, but it wasn't in his hands, the memories of that dreadful night still haunted him if he even thought of riding the bike.

He returned from the office, and as he entered her room, he saw her engrossed in writing her diary. His heart ached when he noticed tears streaming down her cheeks. She was crying, and he knew the reason. It hurt him even more because the cause of her tears was only him, but he was helpless this time.

"Kiddo..." As he called her, she returned to the earth and immediately wiped her tears. She didn't want to show him her tears because she didn't want to make him feel bad.

She rose from the chair before rushing towards him and embracing him. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, my love." As they pulled apart, he kissed her forehead.

"Today, I have prepared your favourite food. You get fresh, and I'm bringing it." She told him and dashed out of the room.

He stared at her diary and felt the urge to read it. Even though he knew why she was crying, he still wanted to read.

He sat on the chair and began reading.

(Dear Diary, today one more day passed, and I couldn't do anything to make Cole ride the bike again. Although he says that he is happy and fine, I know he isn't completely happy. He badly misses riding the bike, and I miss my hottie biker. I had no idea that his reunion with his mother would require him to give up something valuable, and if I had known that he was going to suffer, I would never have made the mistake of reuniting him with his mother.)

Tears trickled down his cheeks mechanically after reading this. 'Can't you fight back with your fear for her happiness, Cole?' His heart asked him.

He caressed her handwriting with his fingers, and more tears fell as he noticed the ink that had spread on the page because she was crying while writing this, and this fucking hurt him even more.

"Fuck! She is in a lot of pain." He muttered, frustrated with himself.

He continued reading the diary,

(I feel so helpless that I can't do anything to help my love because he has completely given up. He thinks that God punished him for that accident, but he isn't aware he is punishing himself, and until he forgives himself, no one-not even I-can help him.
I can just pray every day to give me back my hottie biker. I wish I could do something to help him, I wish he could forgive himself for that accident, I wish he could fight back against his fear, I wish he could ride the bike again, and I wish I could get back my old Cole.)

"Kiddo, you'll get your old Cole back. I have to return him to you. I have to face my fear for the sake of you because I am willing to go to any length for your happiness. I promise to bring your hottie biker back, Kiddo." He murmured and rubbed off his tears, staring straight in determination.

After reading her diary, he realised that he wasn't just punishing himself, he was punishing her as well by giving up on riding the bike. She was suffering along with him, and now he would fight back with his fear at any cost for his kiddo, because he just couldn't bear to see her suffer any longer.

"Cole! Come fast; dinner is ready." He returned to reality after she called him from outside as he was lost in thought.

"Coming, kiddo." He responded to her before leaving the room.

***

At night when she dozed off, he slowly pulled her away from himself. A smile flashed on his face as she cried like a baby to come into his arms again.

"Kiddo, I'm going to bring back your hottie biker." As he kissed her forehead, she instantly calmed down, and then he quietly stepped down from the bed and tiptoed out of the room without disturbing her sleep.

As he stood in front of the bike, his hands began to tremble. "I can do this. I have to do this for my kiddo." He closed his eyes and immediately calmed down as his kiddo's smiling face flashed in his mind.

"I'll ride the bike again for her smile." He opened his eyes and asserted, staring at the bike with sheer determination.

His hands trembled, and he felt dizzy and began sweating as he sat astride his bike.

"Baby, just relax. Just remember our beautiful memories on the bike. Recall that day when you entered deep inside me for the first time. We were on the bike." As her words echoed in his ears, he closed his eyes and tried to recall his beautiful moments on the bike with her. The flashes of those moments relaxed him, and he became normal. He composed himself and finally started the bike before riding off.

He was riding his bike with a contented smile on his face, reminiscing about the days when he won the race for the first time, made love with his kiddo for the first time on the bike, and the most exquisite moment when she slipped her hands into his jacket pockets for the first time. The memories of the accident faded in comparison to the enormously wonderful memories of him on the bike.

He was able to ride again only because of his kiddo. She indirectly gave him strength.

He couldn't take the smile off his face. He was on cloud nine. He missed the pleasure of riding his bike, as well as the sensation of his hair fluttering in the breeze and the wind stroking his face. After a long two months, he finally felt complete after regaining his passion and the first love of his life.

He was overjoyed not just to be able to ride his bike again, but also because he would now be able to bring happiness back into his kiddo's life.

"I can't believe I did it. Yes..." He cheerily squealed while riding the bike with profound joy. He felt like he had gotten himself back. He was so happy after such a long time.

***

He had a broad smile on his face when he entered the room, and after so many days, his smile almost reached his eyes.

He dashed towards his kiddo and leaned over her. "Thank you so much, kiddo. Thank you." He whispered and kissed her forehead with overjoy.

He felt like waking her up and sharing his happiness with her, but how he could disturb his kiddo's peaceful sleep, that's why he lay down beside her. As he cuddled her, she snuggled up into his arms with a smile on her face.

"I have brought back your hottie biker, kiddo." He murmured with glee and kissed her hair before falling asleep with a blissful smile on his face.

Next morning,

Cole woke up and smiled, recalling last night. Reyna was in the bathroom. He immediately rose from the bed and went towards the cupboard to take out a hankie.

When Reyna stepped out of the bathroom, he approached her, beaming at her and hiding the hankie behind his back.

"What's the matter, Cole? Your eyes are sparkling today." She arched her brows at him. She would have been dancing with joy if she had known the reason for his sparkling eyes.

He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her lips before walking behind her. "I have a surprise for you." He informed her, blindfolding her with the hankie.

"Wow! Surprise. I just can't wait." She clapped with delight.

"I can't even wait." He murmured and guided her out of the house by holding her hand. He was beaming and extremely excited to see her reaction.

"Where are you taking me, Cole?" She inquired, getting desperate for the surprise.

"Just wait for a second, kiddo." He said after making her stand in front of the bike, and then he stood behind her.

"Three, two, one..." He immediately walked and stood in front of her after taking off the blindfold. She palmed her mouth and her eyes widened in surprise as she saw the bike.

"Seriously, you're ready to try riding the bike again?" She questioned, drifting her twinkling eyes from the bike to him.

"I can ride the bike again, kiddo." As he told her, her eyes glinted with immense happiness.

"Did you try?" She asked, grinning with glee.

He nodded. "Last night when you fell asleep, I tried, and then I could ride the bike. I finally fought back my fear, kiddo." As he merrily told her, she jumped over him and hugged him firmly with overjoy.

"I can't believe it! You can ride the bike again." She spoke after pulling apart from him, and a lone tear of happiness streamed down her cheek.

"No more tears, love. Your hottie biker is back now." He wiped off her tear with his thumb softly.

"I'm so happy, Cole. My hottie biker is back." She again hugged him and squealed, gripping him tighter and tighter. She was so overwhelmed that she was unable to control the tears of joy falling down her cheeks.

"Yes, kiddo. I'm back." He murmured, embracing her in his warm arms with a winsome smile on his face. They were both ecstatic.

"Would you like to go for a bike ride with me, Reyna?" He asked her like a gentleman, extending his hand to her and slightly bowing down.

"Yes, of course, I would love to." She replied merrily, placing her hand on his. He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her knuckles, and she just grinned at him.

"Let's go, then." He turned to sit on the bike, but stopped, listening to her words.

"I'm just coming." Saying this, she dashed into the house before he could ask something.

She returned, and as his eyes fell on his leather jacket, he made O mouth.

"After such a long time, I'm going on a ride with you, how can I forget this?" She stood behind him and helped him to wear the jacket.

"I'm so enthused about riding the bike and feeling your hands in my pockets." He grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Let's go then..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 1K 34
"You have intertwined our destinies. You involved her into this mess from the beginning of it all and now it's my time to intervene." He challenges. ...
1.4M 51.5K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...
1.2M 52.8K 45
I gasp when he crush me tightly into his arms, he was breathing heavily against my neck like he ran a big marathon. he started kissing my expose shou...
370K 8.6K 107
"You are mine in a way nobody understand. I say how and I say when" ***************** His rough thumb pads made it way to my lower...