Devils Revenge

By aloraxarmen

This book is a mafia romance/enemies to lovers. Trigger Warning, this book contains the following subjects. ... More

❗️Authors Note and Disclaimer❗️
~Chapter One~
~Chapter two~
~Chapter three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty-One~
~Chapter Twenty-Two~
~Chapter Twenty-Three~
~Chapter Twenty-Four~
~Chapter Twenty-Five~
~Chapter Twenty-Six~
~Chapter Twenty-Seven~
~Chapter Twenty-Eight~
~Chapter Twenty-Nine~
~Chapter Thirty~
~Chapter Thirty-One~
~Chapter Thirty-Two~
~Chapter Thirty-Three~
~Chapter Thirty-Four~
~Chapter Thirty-Five~
~Chapter Thirty-Six~
~Chapter Thirty-Seven~
~Chapter Thirty-Eight~
~Chapter Thirty-Nine~
~Chapter Forty~
~Chapter Forty-One~
~Chapter Forty-Two~
~Chapter Forty-Three~
~Chapter Forty-Four~
~Chapter Forty-Five~
~Chapter Forty-Six~
~Chapter Forty-Seven~
~Chapter Forty-Eight~
~Chapter Forty-Nine~
~Chapter Fifty~
~Chapter Fifty-One~
~Chapter Fifty-Two~
~Chapter Fifty-Three~
~Chapter Fifty-Four~
~Chapter Fifty-Five~
~Chapter Fifty-Six~
~Chapter Fifty-Seven~
~Chapter Fifty-Eight~
~Chapter Sixty~
⚠️Announcement⚠️
Announcement pt2
~Bonus Chapter~

~Chapter Fifty-Nine~

3.8K 88 9
By aloraxarmen

6 months later

When we lost Theo, we thought we lost everything. Especially Victoria.

She's been struggling to forgive herself for what happened. She's trying to forget the night that he died in her arms.

So she's distanced herself from our friends which I don't blame her for. She deserves to have time to be with her thoughts and emotions.

I just want what's best for her.

But she's doing better than she originally was. She's started to come with terms with everything. She knew that begging for him to come back every time she tried to go to sleep wasn't going to bring him back. She knew that waking up every morning and wishing that she was dead wasn't going to make him happy.

So she stopped and decided to try and start getting better.

And she has been. She's started seeing a therapist and doing things that make her feel normal, doing things that make her feel sane.

And she's been telling me more recently that it's helping her. Her doing things that she loves is helping her get better.

So I bought her a grand piano, the prettiest one I could find. And I had her and her brothers name engraved on the side.

When she saw it, she cried. She cried and cried, thanking me I've and over again. All I remember doing was smiling at her.

And that's what I'm doing right now.

I stared at her as she slept soundly in our bed.

I know. I finally have the privilege to call it our bed.

I pushed some hair away from her face, caressing her cheek. She subtly snuggled into my hand, sighing in contentment.

"It's three in the morning, why are you still up?" She whispered softly. She opened her eyes and stared up at me.

I've been wanting to ask her one question. Just one question but I'm afraid she'll say no.

We've only been together since after Theo died. And of course, I miss him, so much. He was my best friend and I'm still struggling to understand that he's gone.

But just like Victoria is trying to get better, so am I.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I realised that she was staring at me with concern.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked while sitting up.

"Nothing, I'm okay," I assured. She pouted a little before flopping back down onto the bed.

She took my hand, rubbing the callous on my palms.

"It's from the guns, I have a small patch too," she whispered. She brought my hand up to her lips before kissing my palm softly, and then my wrist.

"The scars, they've started to fade," she mumbled. I nodded a little before running my fingers through her hair.

"So beautiful," she giggled a little before sitting up, pulling the blanket close to her.

We heard a baby crying and I went to get up.

"I've got her," Victoria said while throwing the blanket into me. I threw it back at her watching as she pulled on some shorts.

"Perv," she muttered while rolling her eyes. She left the room while I sat up. I waited for her to come back and she eventually did.

Victoria entered the room with Eliane. She was sniffling in her arms.

Victoria sat on the bed and got closer to me.

"She's been doing this a lot you know, it's worse when you're working late," she mumbled. I took her from Victoria and she laid on my chest.

"You wanna see daddy?" I whispered. She babbled something and looked up at me. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table before flicking through my camera roll.

"Dada," she giggled while pointing the the man in the picture. She stared at the woman next to him, unable to figure out who it was.

"That's mama," Victoria said softly while pointing to her. She babbled and clapped her hands, trying to say mama.

Eliane is almost ten months old so she is starting to understand a little more.

I just wish that Theo and Eli were here to see her grow.

"Alright missy, time to go back to bed," she began to cry as Victoria tried taking her back to bed. Elaine reached her hands out to me and I took her.

"Just let her sleep here tonight, she won't go back to sleep by herself," I said. I handed her off to Victoria, her taking her to a small bassinet beside our bed. She then comes back into the bed. We got comfortable before pulling the covers back over us.

"Vincenzo?" She whispered. I turned my head to face her.

"Yes Victoria," I replied. She stared at me, her eyes doe and wide.

"Do you love me?" She whispered, her eyebrows knit together.

"With everything inside me," I answered. She nodded a little. It looked like she was working up the courage to say some thing.

"Tell me whatever it is, I would never say no to you," I whispered. She nodded a little her eyes tearing up.

"What would you d-do if I ask you to be m-my husband...would you refuse?" Her voice was shaky as my eyes widened. And for some reason, my eyes glassed over, tears gathering in them.

"I wouldn't even hesitate," I whispered. She watched as the first tear fell, then the second.

And then she starts crying too.

"I love you t-too much to not s-spend the rest of my life with you. You make me h-happy-" I cut her off by kissing her softly. She starts crying like a baby against my lips.

"I wanted to p-pop the question. I've been thinking about it f-for months" I sniffled. She laughed before wiping her eyes, placing her hand on my cheek.

"You still c-can," she chuckled.

"I can't like t-this. It h-has to be special,"

"This is special. I'm h-here with you and Eliane. T-The only two people I n-need with me," she runs her fingers through my hair kissing my forehead.

I slowly sit up, sitting her up with me.

I face her and look around for anything that can be used as a ring.

I look down at my chain and take it off.

"Victoria Ramirez Crimson, will you do the honours in marrying me, in loving me for who I am, for what you made me and for what I'll become?" I whispered. She smiled nodding her head as she cried. I wrapped my chain around our hands.

"Till death do us part," she sniffled.

"Vincenzo Angelo Donatello, will you do the honour in marrying me, in loving me for who I am, for what you made me and for what I'll become?" She questioned, a cheeky smile plastered on her lips

I nod my head kissing her cheek softly.

"I'll love you forever,"

"Forevers a long time," she replied.

"Eternity then,"

The end
———————————————————

I'm not going to cry yet because there is one more chapter for this book. I'm gonna hold in my tears for now.

That was the last official chapter. It was short but I felt like it was supposed to be.

There is an epilogue after this and that's will be it. Devils revenge will be finished after the epilogue.

If you guys have questions about the story, DM me them or write them here and ill answer them as a bonus for this book.

If you guys want bonus chapter let me know. I'll be more the happy to do so.

Not edited.

Word count: 1281

Love you all so much. Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 8.7K 40
''I hate the way I'm a slut for you'' Him? A heartless member of the Italian mafia known for loving attention from women. Rumored to have never slept...
1.1M 21.8K 74
[COMPLETED] Book 1 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "I have three words for you Ace Del Rosso. I hate you." __...
37.2K 394 16
His lost Tesoro ( Treasure ) Book one of His serie Isabel was only 5 months old when her family abandoned her at an orphanage or that's what she thin...
25.1K 405 28
When the mafia queen meets the mafia king Katharina Hernandez was chosen as a mafia queen at the age of 17 and according to the rules the mafia kin...