Secretly Loving You ✅

By Romantic_stories123

When he looked in through the window, he was astounded to see her topless and braless. She was standing with... More

00• Prologue & Aesthetic
01• His Secret Admirer
02• Casanova
03• Kiddo
04• Devil
05• Unrequited Love
06• My Secret Admirer
07• Her Hope won
08• Clumsy Girl
09• Desire to touch his soul
10• Crazy For Him
11• Is she changing him?
12• My Favourite Person
13• The Pain Of Love
14• Guilty
15• His Touch
16• Will she meet him?
17• Unique Meet
18• Sole source of his joy
19• Biggest Shock Of Her Life
20•Mystery
21• Finally, they met
22• Comforting Her
23• Showering her with love
24• The First Ride
25• Ice Cream Date
26• My Kiddo
27• My Jealous Man
28• Their First Kiss
29• Trouble
30• I love you
31• My Possessive Man
32• A Morning With My Kiddo
33• My Naughty Kiddo
34• Secret Romance
35• Washroom Romance
36• My Kiddo, My Healer
37• My Mature Kiddo
38• Biker To Ceo
39• Punishing my Kiddo
40• His Kiddish Side
41• My sexy little doll
42• My Selfless Kiddo
43• Hide-and-Seek Romance
44• Secret Meet In the Washroom
45• Outburst
46• Apology
47• True Love
48• Studying with my hottie
49• Her First Orgasm
50• Locked By Love
51• A Precious Gift
52• Her Intense Punishment
53• The Secret Box
54• A Soothing Bath
55• Period Mood swing
56• Pampering her during Periods
57• The Stolen Bracelet
58• Father And Daughter
59• Got Caught
60• I trust them
61• End Of Friendship?
62• Happiest Soul
63• Office Make-Out
64• Ride me now 18+
65• My Little Devil
66• College Make Out
67• The Race Day
68• Punishing Her On Bike
69• A Lie
70• His Possessiveness
71• Under Her Intense Control
72• Cuteness Overloaded
73• His Anger
74• Remorse
75• Coma?
76• Reading Her Diary
77• Her Memories
78• Out Of Coma?
79• Getting My Life Back
80• Anxiety Attack
81• Kiss Me!
82• Happiness
83• I can never ride the bike
84• Marry Me
85• Concealing His Pain
86• I missed you
87• Lying To Her
88• You'll ride again
90• Rough Make Out
91• My Angel
92• My hottie biker is back
93• Our Happiness is Back
94• Mood Swings
95• A Shocking News
96• Symbol Of Our Love
97• I love you, Princess
98• His New Tattoo
99• Ethan, I'm pregnant
100• Happily Ever After

89• Soothing Him

641 38 0
By Romantic_stories123

She grabbed Cole's hand and stated, "You're coming with me, and you'll ride the bike." As he shook his head, she stared at him with her pleading eyes.

"No way, Kiddo. I can't." He flatly denied it. He didn't want to try, especially in front of her, because she would be shattered seeing his state.

"I'm with you, baby! Trust me, I'll make you feel better." She reassured him by clasping his face and pressing her forehead against his after standing on her toes. He closed his eyes and placed his hands on hers, which were placed on his face, and they both shed silent tears.

"Please for me, Cole." She begged, staring at him with her moist eyes.

"Okay." He finally agreed for her sake, and a small smile flashed on her face.

But she didn't even know he had completely given up and thus didn't even want to try to ride the bike, but only for her, he was willing to fight his fear.

She led him out of the house. Ethan wanted to go behind them but didn't go because he wanted to give them privacy.

He called up Ella because he was shattered, seeing his best friend's condition, and he needed her.

"Hello. You know I was just about to call you." He closed his eyes, and a small smile flashed on his face. Listening to her cheerful voice, he felt a bit better.

"Could you come to meet me?" He directly asked her.

"Is everything all right, Ethan? You're sounding tense." Ella asked him concernedly.

"Just come."

"I'm just coming."

As he disconnected the call, Cole's sorrowful words echoed in his ear. "No, I can never ride the bike again. It's my punishment because that accident happened because of me. Everyone suffered because of me."

"Why are you making my friend suffer more, God? Hasn't he suffered enough in this one month?" Ethan questioned God, and a lone tear trickled down his cheeks.

***

As Cole approached the bike, his breath became heavy and his heartbeat quickened. The images of that accident began to haunt him again, and he wanted to flee, but for the sake of his kiddo, he stayed.

As she saw his condition, she grasped his hand, and he gazed at her with profound fear in his brown eyes.

She gave him a boost, slightly squeezing his hand and blinking her eyes in assurance. "You can do this, my love." Her words gave him much-needed strength, and then he composed himself and hopped on his bike.

But when he sat on the bike, his condition worsened. His whole body started trembling and sweating.

Reyna briefly lost consciousness when she saw the miserable state in which her true love was, but she soon recovered and began to rub his back. She had to be strong for him now more than ever because he needed her, so she couldn't allow herself to become vulnerable.

"Look at me, Baby." She cupped his face and turned his face towards her, and he stared at her with his sorrowful eyes, brimming with tears. She could see fear in his eyes and had never seen him so vulnerable before.

He shook his head. "I ca-can't." Fresh tears trickled down both of their cheeks mechanically as these words left his mouth, because every time he said he couldn't ride, it pierced both of their hearts.

"You can, Cole. I know." She soothed him by grabbing both of his hands, which were on the handlebar, but her words did not affect him because he was still shaking and perspiring due to the accident, which was constantly flashing in his mind.

"Baby, just relax. Just remember about our beautiful memories on the bike." She tried to make him understand by engulfing him in her arms after leaning down.

"No, I can't do this." He shoved Reyna roughly away from him, hastily climbed down the bike and dashed into the house.

She sobbed badly for a few minutes, covering her mouth with her hand. His condition had completely broken her heart. She was feeling dizzy.

"Oh God, he has completely lost himself." As she crashed to the ground, she wept out in anguish.

"No..." She hiccuped. "I can't see my love like this. I can't." She screamed, shaking her head.

"God, why are you torturing him like this? Why him?" For the first time in her life, she screamed at God.

He was everything to her, and his excruciating pain was literally killing her from the inside out. She was utterly devastated. This was the only reason Cole was hiding his pain from her.

"No, I have to control myself. My love needs me right now. I can't fall weak." She braced herself, wiping her tears and taking a deep breath before rushing inside.

She entered the room, and when she heard the sound of running water from the bathroom, she dashed in, her heart sinking as she saw him whimpering like a baby, standing under the shower, hands on the wall, and his head bowed. The water had soaked his clothes.

She gathered herself and lumbered towards him, silent tears streaming down her cheeks. As she hugged him from behind, he wept louder in agony, and she felt a piercing pain in her chest. The water drenched her clothes as well.

After a few minutes of crying, he slowly turned towards her and stared at her like a vulnerable child with his sorrowful eyes. "Please help me, Kiddo. Please." He literally begged for her help, and she just stared at him with profound concern in her eyes, and she knew what exactly she had to do to make him forget about all his misery for now.

She raised her heels from the floor and clasped his face before kissing both of his eyelids softly one by one. As he felt the soft touch of her lips on his eyes, fresh tears rolled down his cheeks, and all the dreadful flashes of one month flashed before his eyes, he recalled how he lived without her and how he saw her lifeless on the bed for the entire month.

Then she kissed his cheeks while moving her fingers around his brow ring, knowing how much he enjoyed this. She wished to alleviate his suffering with her every kiss.

She pressed her wet lips against his, and as her lips came in contact with his, he forgot everything and yanked her to himself by violently grabbing her waist, and then he sucked her lips. He roughly devoured her lips like a hungry animal, clenching her waist and digging her nails into her skin. He was just trying to ease his pain through this wild kiss and tears were streaming down his cheeks nonstop.

She opened the buttons of his shirt and pants before opening her shorts button while he was biting and swelling her lips with the hard kiss. Nothing mattered to her at that time, she only wanted to give some relief to him. She knew he wouldn't get long-term relief from this, but she still wanted to make him feel better through this, even if only for a short while.

He broke the kiss, becoming breathless, and then hastily took off her top while she pulled his shirt out of his arms. After hurling each other's clothes, they again ate each other's lips savagely, grinding their crotches against each other.

He pinned her against the wall and harshly attacked her neck. She moaned, clutching his hair, and he pulled his jeans and boxer down before yanking down her shorts and undies.

He locked her hands to the wall and pressed his tattooed body against her wet body before shoving his shaft deep into her in one go, feeling relaxed. She screamed, digging her nails into his hands, ecstatic to feel him inside her as always.

After a gruelling month, having each other made them feel complete and alive.

He pounded his shaft into her hard and fast, getting immense satisfaction while she moaned with a contented smile on her face.

"Cole, you'll ride the bike again, trust me." She reassured him, panting as he stopped for a few seconds.

The accident again flashed in his mind, and he shrieked, "No," jabbing himself into her roughly. "I can't ride the bike again." He howled in agony, ramming his shaft into her hard and fast to get relief. He wasn't in his senses.

She embraced him firmly, wrapping her arms around his neck, taking him deeper into her. "Everything... is gonna... fine, Cole..." She reassured him while he gave her hard thrusts, moving slowly, and she moaned with each thrust.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72 1 20
💝My Crazy House Help💝 💞(She defiled me)💞 Meet Bryan a god on his own, his name is on the air and no one in the whole country doesn't know him.. W...
21.8K 2K 104
Dreame is the name of a male band, the most famous male band in the city. The 5 boys who are seen as God's. Bryan is the leader of dreame. He has it...
168K 5.2K 24
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...
2.3K 214 41
"If it's destiny... I would rather choose to die... than to not have you love me back." ........... "Why him...?", Anna shook Mia's shoulders as...