Devils Revenge

By aloraxarmen

This book is a mafia romance/enemies to lovers. Trigger Warning, this book contains the following subjects. ... More

❗️Authors Note and Disclaimer❗️
~Chapter One~
~Chapter two~
~Chapter three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty-One~
~Chapter Twenty-Two~
~Chapter Twenty-Three~
~Chapter Twenty-Four~
~Chapter Twenty-Five~
~Chapter Twenty-Six~
~Chapter Twenty-Seven~
~Chapter Twenty-Eight~
~Chapter Twenty-Nine~
~Chapter Thirty~
~Chapter Thirty-One~
~Chapter Thirty-Two~
~Chapter Thirty-Three~
~Chapter Thirty-Four~
~Chapter Thirty-Five~
~Chapter Thirty-Six~
~Chapter Thirty-Seven~
~Chapter Thirty-Eight~
~Chapter Thirty-Nine~
~Chapter Forty~
~Chapter Forty-One~
~Chapter Forty-Two~
~Chapter Forty-Three~
~Chapter Forty-Four~
~Chapter Forty-Five~
~Chapter Forty-Six~
~Chapter Forty-Seven~
~Chapter Forty-Eight~
~Chapter Forty-Nine~
~Chapter Fifty~
~Chapter Fifty-One~
~Chapter Fifty-Two~
~Chapter Fifty-Three~
~Chapter Fifty-Four~
~Chapter Fifty-Six~
~Chapter Fifty-Seven~
~Chapter Fifty-Eight~
~Chapter Fifty-Nine~
~Chapter Sixty~
⚠️Announcement⚠️
Announcement pt2
~Bonus Chapter~

~Chapter Fifty-Five~

3.6K 89 6
By aloraxarmen

I quickly flipped a table as people began to run and scream. I hid behind it and started looking around.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS SHE THINKING?" Ares shouted while sliding behind another flipped table. I peeked over the table and shot some security guards that were shooting at us.

They kept coming in large groups as we killed them one by one.

"We really underestimated these fuckers," Theo muttered.

"Where's Vic?" I questioned. I started looking around but I had no sight of her.

"VICTORIA," I shouted. I got no answer, even through the earpiece. I muted it before looking around.

"COVER ME, GREYSON," I yelled while standing up. Grey ran towards me, his back propped up against mine as we shot anyone that tried getting even remotely close to us.

Once we got out off the main entrance, we made it to a large corridor with several rooms. All the doors were closed which wasn't a good sign.

"Come, this way," he signed. I followed him down the hall, keeping my gun propped up in front of me.

Then a door came crashing down. A man was under a woman as she began to beat him.

It was Victoria.

She threw several punches to his head before wrapping her hands around his neck, choking him.

"This is the last time I will ask you. Where the fuck is Ivan?" She gritted through her teeth. His face was beginning to turn blue due to the lack of oxygen.

He clawed at her hands, trying ti get her to let go but she refused.

He eventually went limp in her hands.

She stood up and kicked him in the head, I think for good measure, before turning to us.

The right side of her face was bruised. Her gorgeous eye was bloody and her lip was split.

I could see the shock on Greys face as he stared at her.

"Vic what the fuck?" I mumbled. I got closer to her and examined her face, not touching it but just looking.

"Look at me," I whispered. Her eyes were glassy and her makeup was smudged. I took a small breath and then sighed.

"The video on the screen. Was that y-

"I don't want to talk about it," she whispered.

"Okay," I replied. I grasped her hand slightly but she pulled away from me.

"Hey, it's okay," I assured. She nodded and quickly wiped her eye, playing with the tip of her ear as she stared at the ground.

"Guys, I'm sorry to interrupt but we have company," Theo signed before pointing in front of us. We both turned away from each other and stared at four men.

"You can either run while you can, or you can deal with us," I warned. They stood their ground, their hands on their guns.

"Run Victoria, get the hell out of here," I whispered.

"I want to help," she replied.

"Do you trust me?" I asked while keeping my eyes on the four men. She mumbled a small yes.

"Okay, now go. Get out of here, my keys are in my pocket. Take them and run," I whispered. She carefully reached her hand into my pocket.

"Thank you...for everything you've done for me," she thanked. I nodded, not taking my eyes off the four men in front of me.

I held my gun high just as she kissed my cheek softly. I heard her footsteps running, fading as she got further and further away from me.

"If you move, we will shoot," I warned. They laughed.

"Okay, how about we fight like real men then?" One of them suggested.

They threw their guns down, raising their fists. I looked over at Grey who had a smile on his face.

I knew exactly what he was thinking.

What fucking idiots.

We threw our guns to the side before running towards them. As soon as I got close enough, I gave a good punch to one of them while Grey kneed another in the head.

It was two on one but that wasn't a problem.

One guys swung at me while the other did so too. I dodged both of them quick enough that I elbowed one in the head and landed a kick the the back on one's knee.

He fell forward before I kicked him in the back of the head. He fell to the ground.

I took me by surprise when the other guys arms snaked around my neck. He was on my back, putting me into a headlock.

I looked over at Grey who was still too busy getting rid of the guys on him.

I clawed at his arms and wrists and pushed him up against a wall. I thrashed and pushed harder until his arms loosened a bit.

I grabbed his arms and flipped him over me. He landed on his back before I jumped on top of him.

I punched him in the face before wrapping my hands around his neck.

"Where did they go?" I gritted through my teeth. He gasped for air as I kept my tight grip.

"A-After l-lady," he choked, tears falling from his eyes. I stopped choking him. He coughed and gasped for air under me.

"What did you just say?" I whispered. He stared at me as he cried.

"He's after t-that lady," he sniffled.

"Why?" I questioned.

"I ca-can't tell you," he trembled. I punched him.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I knew it was Grey.

"I'll give you a quick death if you tell me," I muttered. He stared crying harder.

"Promise I-it'll be q-quick," he cried. I nodded.

"You have my word," I whispered. He nodded.

"Her l-life was signed a-away to them. She has no rights a-and can't make a-any decisions," he sniffled. I looked over at Grey.

"Since when?" I questioned while turning back to the man.

"I've h-heard people saying f-from as young as eleven," I stared at the man under me.

"Who signed the contract on both ends?" I mumbled.

"I d-don't know," he sobbed. He looked at Grey who was standing behind me.

"I know y-you. I was there...t-the day you lost your s-speech," he whispered. Grey nodded at him.

The man turned to me.

"I don't k-know who signed t-the contract, all I know it where to find I-It," I nodded.

"Where?" I asked.

"His office, o-on the top floor. It's t-the last door in the second c-corridor," he mumbled. I nodded.

"Thank you," I whispered. He nodded and I watched as his hand slowly reached for the gun besides him.

With trembling hands, he gave it to me, aiming it right at his temple. He flicked off the safety and placed my finger upon the trigger.

He gave me a soft smile.

"Kill the f-fucker who ruined all o-our lives,"

Then he pressed down on my finger, releasing the bullet. His body went limp under me. I slowly got off him and turned to Grey.

I pressed my earpiece to unmute it but immediately heard screaming.

"WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?" I yelled.

"Ooops sorry, just trying to scare off a mouse," Theo said.

"Scare off or scared of?" Ares asked while chucking a little. I rolled my eyes.

"Change of plans, me and Grey are going all the way upstairs. We're looking for a contract. As soon as you have eyes on Ivan or any of those other three men that were on the stage, let me know," I mumbled.

"All good but what's the contract-

"Shut up and do as I say," I hissed. They shut up and I muted again. I signalled at Grey to follow and he did. We grabbed guns from the floor and walked around, looking for stairs or an elevator.

We found an emergency staircase and started walking up them until be reached the last floor.

We walked out and saw that there were three corridors. We walked into the middle one and went all the way to the end.

I opened the door and found the room empty. I slowly put my gun down and sighed. Grey entered and closed the door behind him.

"I start searching the shelves, you do the desk," grey signed. I nodded and sat in the chair before searching the table for the contract.

I threw everything the wasn't the contract on the floor. I began tearing apart his desk, looking for the piece of paper. I was getting frustrated that I couldn't find it.

In my anger, I pulled the whole draw out, throwing it on the timber floor.

I leaned back into the chair and sighed, staring at the desk.

A yellow envelope caught my eye. It had been taped on top of the drawer. I grabbed it and quickly opened it on the desk.

A paper fell out and a photo.

Grey walked I've to me as soon as he realised I had found something.

I went straight to the paper and started reading.

Victoria Remeraz crimson's rights have now been handed over to Mr Ivan Elymydens under the authority of her guardian, Miss Daniella Mytric.

I stared at the paper in shock and I saw her mothers signature at the bottom of the paper, along with Ivan's.

I picked up the picture and turned it over.

It was of a little girl, posing like she was taking a mugshot. Her eyes were tired and red and her face glistened with tears.

I stared at the writing in the corner of the photo.

Victoria Crimson aged eleven.

"Some people are so fucking disgusting," I grumbled. 

I unmuted my microphone and sighed.

As soon as I was about to say something, I heard a noise through the earpiece. It sounded like gurgling but I couldn't understand what someone was trying to say.

"Victoria...are you safe?" I asked. I got no reply, only gurgles and was sounded similar to sloshing of water.

There was an open window across from the desk I was sitting at. I got up and leaned my head out the window.

There was a pool.

And there was two women inside of it. Blood surrounded them and started to dilute with the water.

"Grey, keep these safe, I'll be back," I said. He nodded and took the papers from me.

I exited through the window and stared down.

I would give anything right now just to know that one of the women in the water wasn't Victoria.

I looked around and saw a small ladder. I carefully walked over to it and started going down.

When my feet met the floor, I bolted towards the pool.

And Victoria was in the water with another woman. I pulled out my gun and quickly shot her.  She cried out and cursed, looking up at me.

I shot her again and she started to sink.

I stared at the water and the floating body of Vic.

I quickly jumped into the water and grabbed her body. I started walking out, breathing heavily.

I laid her down on the ground and stared.

Her body was cold, and lifeless, and limp.

I pressed my hands against her chest, starting CPR.

"Come on v-Vic, I need you," my eyes began to water and tears pricked in my eyes.

"COME ON VICKY, PLEASE," I cried. I was crying as I gave her mouth to mouth but nothing was working.

I grabbed her body and laid her in my lap.

"Come o-on baby, come o-on," I sobbed. I started shaking her but it was futile.

"NO, NO COME ON," i laid her back down and continued my compressions.

"NO, NO, PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME,"

"I see that you're struggling there," a voice said. I looked up through my tears and stared at the four men in front of me.

"I'll give you w-whatever you want, just save her," I begged.

"Whatever I want?" Ivan questioned.

"I want her," he said. I shook my head.

"Take me instead. I-I'll have more v-value towards you," I offered while holding her in my arms.

"No-

"ILL GIVE YOU EVERYTHINK, JUST SAVE HER," I sobbed. I held her head close to mine, kissing her cheek.

"Everything?" He asked.

"You have m-my word," he nodded and some men and they started walking towards me. They grabbed me and started taking me away from Victoria.

"Save h-her," I whispered as our hands were being forced apart.

When I finally let go, everything went black.
———————————————————————-

Hi guys.

So this chapter is not edited and has just been read over. Sorry if updates are taking longer. I just took a short break from writing and now I'm back.

I plan for this book to be finished in the next three or four chapter, hopefully less.

It's been taking long to upload because I've got a surprise for you guys.

Also, we're almost at 50k.

Thank you so much for this experience ❤️.

Love - A

Word count: 2192

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 5.3K 64
[COMPLETED] Book 2 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "It's you." ____________________________________________ Aud...
25.2K 405 28
When the mafia queen meets the mafia king Katharina Hernandez was chosen as a mafia queen at the age of 17 and according to the rules the mafia kin...
8.2K 142 10
(Book #1 of the Satan's Reapers series) "Fuck you." "I wouldn't stop you from doing so." ----- After being enemies for years, Eleanor and Theodor ar...
47.1K 766 39
They made a deal. A deal to spend a month in the same house together. But a month might be too much time to let go of someone. -Isabella Rose is a...