Secretly Loving You ✅

By Romantic_stories123

When he looked in through the window, he was astounded to see her topless and braless. She was standing with... More

00• Prologue & Aesthetic
01• His Secret Admirer
02• Casanova
03• Kiddo
04• Devil
05• Unrequited Love
06• My Secret Admirer
07• Her Hope won
08• Clumsy Girl
09• Desire to touch his soul
10• Crazy For Him
11• Is she changing him?
12• My Favourite Person
13• The Pain Of Love
14• Guilty
15• His Touch
16• Will she meet him?
17• Unique Meet
18• Sole source of his joy
19• Biggest Shock Of Her Life
20•Mystery
21• Finally, they met
22• Comforting Her
23• Showering her with love
24• The First Ride
25• Ice Cream Date
26• My Kiddo
27• My Jealous Man
28• Their First Kiss
29• Trouble
30• I love you
31• My Possessive Man
32• A Morning With My Kiddo
33• My Naughty Kiddo
34• Secret Romance
35• Washroom Romance
36• My Kiddo, My Healer
37• My Mature Kiddo
38• Biker To Ceo
39• Punishing my Kiddo
40• His Kiddish Side
41• My sexy little doll
42• My Selfless Kiddo
43• Hide-and-Seek Romance
44• Secret Meet In the Washroom
45• Outburst
46• Apology
47• True Love
48• Studying with my hottie
49• Her First Orgasm
50• Locked By Love
51• A Precious Gift
52• Her Intense Punishment
53• The Secret Box
54• A Soothing Bath
55• Period Mood swing
56• Pampering her during Periods
57• The Stolen Bracelet
58• Father And Daughter
59• Got Caught
60• I trust them
61• End Of Friendship?
62• Happiest Soul
63• Office Make-Out
64• Ride me now 18+
65• My Little Devil
66• College Make Out
67• The Race Day
68• Punishing Her On Bike
70• His Possessiveness
71• Under Her Intense Control
72• Cuteness Overloaded
73• His Anger
74• Remorse
75• Coma?
76• Reading Her Diary
77• Her Memories
78• Out Of Coma?
79• Getting My Life Back
80• Anxiety Attack
81• Kiss Me!
82• Happiness
83• I can never ride the bike
84• Marry Me
85• Concealing His Pain
86• I missed you
87• Lying To Her
88• You'll ride again
89• Soothing Him
90• Rough Make Out
91• My Angel
92• My hottie biker is back
93• Our Happiness is Back
94• Mood Swings
95• A Shocking News
96• Symbol Of Our Love
97• I love you, Princess
98• His New Tattoo
99• Ethan, I'm pregnant
100• Happily Ever After

69• A Lie

735 46 0
By Romantic_stories123

As Cole's bike came to a halt in front of her apartment, she climbed down from it and turned around to go. He grasped her hand from behind to stop her, but she shook it off and went inside without saying anything because she was angry with him for leaving her unsatisfied.

'I think she is mad at me.' He thought, staring at her.

"Kiddo." He shouted behind her, but she ignored him.

'I'm still getting upset about the tiny thing. I should always look on the bright side and remember how much my man loves me.' As this thought popped into her mind, she rushed outside.

He was about to wear the helmet but stopped as his gaze fell on her.

'Damn, how does he always manage to look so tempting? Moreover, his tattoo makes him hotter. I want to rip off his clothes and devour every inch of his skin while playing with his tattoo and rings. Fuck, he's making me wet all over again with his unending hotness.' She bit her lower lip and looked at him with fire in her eyes.

"You were leaving without biding bye to me?" She chided him, marching towards him, and as she reached in front of him, he grasped her hair and pulled her down before kissing her lips roughly.

"First you went inside, ignoring me." He answered her, panting after leaving her hair. She just gazed at him unblinkingly, still taken aback by his sudden kiss.

'This man will certainly kill me with his actions' She wondered, and he snapped his fingers at her, jolting her back to reality.

"I was angry at you." She replied after standing straight and folding her arms across her chest.

"Was? It means you're no longer mad at me?" In a surprised tone, he inquired.

"I can never stay angry with you, Cole." She answered him, shaking her head.

"Why?" He arched his brows at her.

She placed her hand on his face and stroked his stubble with her thumb, gazing at him affectionately. "Because you're my life, and how can I stay angry at my life?" She rendered him speechless with her response and stole his heart with her pure love.

He circled his fingers around her neck and pulled her down before capturing her lips. This time he kissed her chastely and softly, but they both didn't realise when the kiss turned wild, when she sat on the bike in front of him, wrapping her legs around him, and when her hands slid inside the back pockets of his jeans, and when his hands grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to himself, and when they began eating each other's lips as if their lives depended solely on this kiss, and if they pulled apart they would die. It felt to them like they were breathing together when they kissed.

Ethan was going inside his mansion but came to a halt on his track as his gaze fell on his best friend and sister. His eyes widened in shock, seeing them devouring each other's lips like hungry animals, and their hands shamelessly roaming all over each other's bodies.

"Fuck! They're both becoming shameless. Can't they get a room? How many times do I have to catch my sister kissing my best friend?" He muttered, shaking his head in disbelief.

He approached them and cleared his throat to draw their attention. First, Reyna's eyes widened in shock, and then she shyly hid her face in his chest. 

"Ethan, now you know I'm dating your sister, why did you again disturb our romantic moment?" Cole asked him, raising his brows at him. 

He had completely forgotten that he was speaking to his girlfriend's brother because he was only concerned that he was interfering with their romance.

"She is my sister, Cole." Ethan spoke in a commanding voice, but it did not affect him at all.

"Now she is my girlfriend as well, Ethan. You should become habitual of seeing us like this." Cole answered him and sucked Reyna's lips, making both the siblings' eyes widen in shock. He had no qualms about kissing her in front of her brother because nothing could stop him from kissing her.

"Stop doing this, Cole." He snapped at her.

"Why? Don't you kiss your girlfriend? Did I never catch you both... fuck," before Cole could complete his sentence, Reyna slightly slapped his face, which caused Ethan to widen his eyes in shock because he had forgotten that Cole was saying everything in front of his little sister.

"Cole, shut up. You're so shameless." She scolded him.

"Your brother disturbed our private moment, and instead of scolding him, you are yelling at me. You're so unfair, Kiddo." He averted his eyes as a baby, getting angry with her for not taking his side. A smile flashed on her face, seeing his cute antics.

She pulled his cheeks and uttered, "My cutie biker."

Ethan shook his head and walked away without saying anything because he didn't want his best friend to reveal his intimate moments with his girlfriend in front of his sister.

"Cole, he is my brother, but don't worry, we'll soon make him accustomed to catching us like this." She gave him a sly grin while winking.

"This is the only reason I love you so much, Kiddo." He cupped her face and kissed her lips one more time, smiling merrily.

***

The next day, she woke up, stretching her arms. As she picked up her phone from the side table to call Cole, she saw his text.

My Hottie Biker: I'm sorry, love, I'm going out of town for a few days.

She frowned after reading this.

"How can he go for a few days without seeing me? And how will I live without him?" She muttered and jumped out of bed, tossing the comforter aside.

"Ethan..." She walked into Ethan's room, shouting.

"I'll call you later." He was conversing on the phone but immediately disconnected it as he saw her.

She complained about him to her brother. "Ethan, your best friend left for a few days without even meeting me. You say, is it fair?" She raised her brows at him.

"Sweetie, he came to meet you early in the morning before leaving for the airport, but when he saw you sleeping peacefully, he wasn't able to disturb your sleep." Ethan explained to her, looking around, and her brows arched dubiously because he was avoiding eye contact with her.

'Is he lying to me? Why?' She wondered bemusedly.

"Ethan, are you hiding something from me?" She inquired, folding her arms across her chest and staring at him suspiciously.

"No, no, why would I lie to you, Reyna?" He asked, fidgeting with his wristwatch and still not making eye contact with her. She became certain that he was lying to her and concealing something from her because she knew him very well.

The big question was why he was lying to her, and why Cole left without seeing her. She became anxious for him.

"Yeah, why would you lie to me? You know I have the bad habit of overthinking." She didn't show that she was doubting him.

"So stop overthinking." He pulled her cheeks, and she slightly smiled at him.

***

'Why was Ethan lying to me? Did Cole not leave the town? But why would they both lie to me?' She was pondering, roaming across the room restlessly. Her mind was racing with so many questions, and she wouldn't be able to breathe properly until she had received all of the answers.

"I have to find out." She grabbed her car's keys and dashed out of the room. She couldn't rest until she found out why her brother was lying to her.

Her car came to a halt in front of Cole's mansion. She stepped out and rushed inside after shutting the door of her car.

She stopped and her brows furrowed in fury as she saw Cole sitting on the bike, wearing the helmet. "Why did he lie to me?" She murmured, and a solitary tear streamed down her cheek. Her heart was broken because the love of her life had lied to her.

As he started the bike, she came in front of him, blocking his way, and he immediately applied the brakes. She approached him with a tearful, indignant expression, not understanding why he had lied to her.

Any clue why they both lied to her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 5.2K 24
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...
72 1 20
💝My Crazy House Help💝 💞(She defiled me)💞 Meet Bryan a god on his own, his name is on the air and no one in the whole country doesn't know him.. W...
293K 2.5K 8
He looked inside through the window and his eyes widened in amazement as he saw her topless and braless. She was standing facing her back to him and...
832 97 21
A girl who actually craved love all of her life. A guy who didn't knew he craved love all of his life. ____________________________________________...