Secretly Loving You ✅

By Romantic_stories123

When he looked in through the window, he was astounded to see her topless and braless. She was standing with... More

00• Prologue & Aesthetic
01• His Secret Admirer
02• Casanova
03• Kiddo
04• Devil
05• Unrequited Love
06• My Secret Admirer
07• Her Hope won
08• Clumsy Girl
09• Desire to touch his soul
10• Crazy For Him
11• Is she changing him?
12• My Favourite Person
13• The Pain Of Love
14• Guilty
15• His Touch
16• Will she meet him?
17• Unique Meet
18• Sole source of his joy
19• Biggest Shock Of Her Life
20•Mystery
21• Finally, they met
22• Comforting Her
23• Showering her with love
24• The First Ride
25• Ice Cream Date
26• My Kiddo
27• My Jealous Man
28• Their First Kiss
29• Trouble
30• I love you
31• My Possessive Man
32• A Morning With My Kiddo
33• My Naughty Kiddo
34• Secret Romance
35• Washroom Romance
36• My Kiddo, My Healer
37• My Mature Kiddo
38• Biker To Ceo
39• Punishing my Kiddo
40• His Kiddish Side
41• My sexy little doll
42• My Selfless Kiddo
43• Hide-and-Seek Romance
44• Secret Meet In the Washroom
45• Outburst
46• Apology
47• True Love
48• Studying with my hottie
49• Her First Orgasm
50• Locked By Love
51• A Precious Gift
52• Her Intense Punishment
53• The Secret Box
54• A Soothing Bath
55• Period Mood swing
56• Pampering her during Periods
57• The Stolen Bracelet
58• Father And Daughter
59• Got Caught
60• I trust them
61• End Of Friendship?
62• Happiest Soul
63• Office Make-Out
64• Ride me now 18+
65• My Little Devil
66• College Make Out
68• Punishing Her On Bike
69• A Lie
70• His Possessiveness
71• Under Her Intense Control
72• Cuteness Overloaded
73• His Anger
74• Remorse
75• Coma?
76• Reading Her Diary
77• Her Memories
78• Out Of Coma?
79• Getting My Life Back
80• Anxiety Attack
81• Kiss Me!
82• Happiness
83• I can never ride the bike
84• Marry Me
85• Concealing His Pain
86• I missed you
87• Lying To Her
88• You'll ride again
89• Soothing Him
90• Rough Make Out
91• My Angel
92• My hottie biker is back
93• Our Happiness is Back
94• Mood Swings
95• A Shocking News
96• Symbol Of Our Love
97• I love you, Princess
98• His New Tattoo
99• Ethan, I'm pregnant
100• Happily Ever After

67• The Race Day

636 49 1
By Romantic_stories123

They exited the college together, hand in hand, with beatific smiles on their faces. She was overjoyed because Cole was taking her to see his bike race. She was the happiest soul on the planet because she would finally be able to see his race without hiding behind so many people.

She sat behind him on the bike, and as she slipped her hands into his jacket pockets, her brows furrowed in confusion because she felt something in one of them. When she took it out, her eyes sparkled as she saw her favourite chocolate.

He smiled as he looked over his shoulder at her. "I knew you would put your hands inside my pockets, so I put chocolate inside."

"You're the best boyfriend, Cole." She hugged him tightly, smiling broadly.

***

Everyone was taken aback when they saw Reyna sitting behind him on his bike because it was the first time he had taken a girl with him. He never let any girl sit behind him, and everyone knew it, which is why they were all shocked.

When they arrived at the venue, he made her sit in the VIP section, and she couldn't stop smiling.

"I'm overjoyed, Cole. Earlier, I used to sneak over to see your race and stand at last, and now coming along with you here and sitting in the front seat is incredible. Thank you for making my dreams come true, Cole." She stood up and embraced him firmly after standing on her toes. He hugged her back, and every girl there was green with envy because her hottie biker was the crush of thousands of other girls.

"Now I have to go to change. You sit here and wait for me." He instructed her as they pulled apart.

As he turned to go, she stopped him by holding his hand. "Wait, let me take a selfie. I have come to see your race with you for the first time; it's a special day for me. And you very well know how much I enjoy capturing these moments on my phone."

"Okay, then take it." He grabbed her waist and yanked her towards himself. She chuckled and took their selfie as he placed a kiss on her cheek.

"All the best, my love." She kissed his cheek hard and continued, "I know you are gonna win it like always."

"Yes, I'll because today my lucky charm is with me." He beamed at her before leaving.

***

Reyna just got lost in him when he stepped out of the changing room, wearing the black and red racer suit; she found him even more attractive in this suit.

He strolled towards his kiddo and kissed her lips hard by clasping her face before engulfing her in his protective arms.

The girls around them were staring at them and talking about them.

"I wish I could have been in the place of this girl."

"She is so lucky, man."

"She must be his new slut."

"But he never brought any girl before to see his race like this."

"Whatever! I'm heartbroken. Now our hottie biker is taken."

"This girl looks so young."

***

He sat astride his bike and wore his helmet. She was just beaming at him.

"Cole looks so hot, sitting on the bike."

"Haye, I'm dead. I wish he was mine."

"I want to take off his helmet and kiss him." She frowned as she overheard the conversation of a few girls who were sitting behind her.

She was about to turn around to answer them that he was her but stopped as Cole gave her a flying kiss, stealing her heart all over again.

'I don't have to answer these girls because my man has already answered them with his actions that he's only mine.' She wondered, smiling at him widely, extremely joyful before making a heart shape with her hands, and he did the same; the smile didn't leave their faces. They were each other's joy.

On the big screen, everybody watched them, and she blushed, seeing herself there.

He put down the glass of the helmet and held the handlebars. As the race began, he rode off.

"Yeah, Cole." She cheered for him, clapping her hands and jumping as she saw him come in first place on the screen.

When he came in third rank, her lips drew down as usual, and she nervously bit her nails until he returned to first place. She prayed to God for him to win.

"Yes, my man won again. Yippee." She jumped and squealed insanely when he reached the finishing line first. She showered him with lots of flying kisses.

As he pulled off his helmet and shook his head to get the sweat out of his hair, her heart almost skipped beating because he looked so tempting when he did that.

"I just can't wait to kiss him, running my hands through his silky hair." She murmured, gazing at him with neediness in her eyes.

Everybody hooted for him, and he hung the helmet on the handlebar before walking towards his kiddo with a charming smile on his face.

He held her chin and gazed at her with deep brown eyes filled with love. Again, the camera was focused on them, and everyone in that place could witness his undying love for his kiddo in his eyes on the screens.

"Congratulations, my hottie biker." She whispered, and he kissed her lips chastely in front of everyone.

The crowd cheered for them, and a few of them glared at Reyna, envious.

He took her hand in his and led her to the stage with him to receive the trophy. He wanted to have his kiddo by his side during all the special moments of his life.

The chief guest handed him the trophy and congratulated him on his victory by shaking his hand with him while Reyna was just beaming ear to ear.

Before raising the trophy in the air, Cole pulled his girl towards himself by grabbing her waist with his free hand, grinning widely.

She was flying in the sky with joy because her every dream was being fulfilled. She was extremely fortunate to be there with him when he was receiving the trophy.

He engulfed her in his arms and whispered in her ear, "I'm glad to share my victory with you, Kiddo."

As they pulled apart, she uttered, "and I'm glad to be with my man on this stage."

They both got lost in each other's eyes for a few seconds, utterly forgetting that they were standing among the crowd. He leaned down to kiss her lips, and as his lips touched hers, the people around them faded. She just got utterly absorbed at the moment when his lips rhythmically moved with hers.

As everybody hooted, they came back to the earth and immediately pulled apart. She blushed hard and hid her face in his chest. He smiled and kissed her hair before wrapping his arms around her. It was one of the best days of her life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 1.3K 67
"You have a name, don't you?" his voice was deep and irritable, but rather calm. Her eyes lifted just slightly, now staring at the edges of dark hair...
21.8K 2K 104
Dreame is the name of a male band, the most famous male band in the city. The 5 boys who are seen as God's. Bryan is the leader of dreame. He has it...
11.2K 1K 34
"You have intertwined our destinies. You involved her into this mess from the beginning of it all and now it's my time to intervene." He challenges. ...
293K 2.5K 8
He looked inside through the window and his eyes widened in amazement as he saw her topless and braless. She was standing facing her back to him and...