(✔︎) Personal Butler | 𝗧𝗪𝗜...

By Xixi_beloved

"Your flirtatious manner, that inadvertent gaze... Well, just as you expected, I'll take the plunge." Alkaloi... More

1 | The Demoness Butler
2 | Grim
3 | Barbatos
4 | Yuu
(Name)/Barbatos
5 | Diasomnia
6 | Kidnapped?
7 | Pact
8 | Malleus Draconia
9 | Problems
10 | Him
11 | Deuce Spade
12 | Chandelier
13 | Board of Directors
14 | Summoning Barbatos
15 | Rude
16 | Headmaster's Kindness
17 | Your Lovely Butler
18 | Tart
19 | Heartslabyul Dorm
20 | Cater Diamond
21 | Clone
22 | Trey Clover
23 | Brawl
24 | Riddle Rosehearts
25 | Punishment
26 | Mont Blanc
27 | Unknown Number
28 | Baking
29 | Delinquent Deuce
30 | Auction
31 | Unbirthday Party
32 | Ruined
33 | Che'nya
34 | Duel before the Throne
35 | Another Problem
36 | Crimson Tyrant
37 | Mother
38 | Regrets
39 | Luke
40 | Safe and Sound?
41 | Misbehaving Luke
42 | Trouble Magnet
43 | Offer
44 | Magift
45 | Leona Kingscholar
46 | Order of the Headmaster
47 | Plan
48 | Targets
49 | Jack Howl
50 | Command Tower
51 | Unexpected Meeting
52 | Ruggie Bucchi
53 | Demon From The Bible
54 | Good Boy
55 | Tampering
56 | Caught
57 | The King of Beasts
58 | Brother
59 | Cheka Kingscholar
60 | Heartslabyul
61 | Exams
62 | Headmistress Barbatos
63 | Azul Ashengrotto
64 | First Phase
65 | Jade and Floyd Leech
66 | Second Phase
67 | Ramshackle Dorm
68 | Threats
69 | Royal Sword Academy
70 | Coral Sea
71 | It's A Deal
72 | Third Phase
73 | Wise
74 | Plans
75 | Russian Roulette
76 | Goal
77 | Contracts, Vanished
78 | The Witch of the Sea
79 | Old Self
80 | Repent
81 | Thank You
82 | (Name)
83 | Fixing Loose Ends
84 | Goodbyes
85 | His Highness
86 | Wife
87 | Jamil Viper
88 | Kalim Al-Asim
89 | New Threats
90 | Suspicions
91 | Personality
92 | Revealing
93 | Just One Peaceful Day
94 | Her Majesty
95 | Object
96 | Stolen Bride
97 | Successful Escape
98 | News
99 | Hidden Motives
100 | Shock the Heart
101 | New Plans
102 | Snake
103 | Replacement
104 | Bait
105 | Snake Whisper
106 | Regrets
107 | Tactician of the Hot Sands
108 | Servant
109 | Anew
110 | Rivals
End
E/1 | The Ghost Bride
E/2 | Her Groom
E/3 | Consequences
E/4 | Candidates
E/5 | Suitors
E/6 | Frozen
E/7 | New Plan
E/8 | Her Groom
E/9 | Last Chance
E/11 | Violence
E/12 | "Object, Object"
E/13 | Chubby
E/14 | End

E/10 | Princely Tactics

2K 130 25
By Xixi_beloved

*Imagine female Barbatos/(Name) in a suit

- Outside the Campus -

The others are waiting for Epel, who excused himself to get something. Luke was worried about his fellow first-year, while Ace said he might've backed out like Deuce. Rook told them he's not the type to back down easily then they heard Epel from a distance, calling. He was riding a horse...

     "Sorry for the wait!" He apologized. Ace was speechless, "Why are you riding a horse?!" He asked.

     The Pomefiore first year scratched his cheek, "Isn't it supposed to be like this Princes to approach the Princess with a horse? Or that's what fairy tales say so?" He stated. Ace covered his mouth, "Do you think someone still rides horses around this era? What do you guys say about this?" He asked the others.

     Rook smiled brightly, "Tres bién, Monsieur Cherry Apple~! Your efforts amazed me!" He praised. Riddle also clapped his hands, "You impressed me, Epel. You even chose the hardest to tame from the Equestrian Club! You even manage to listen to it to you, only proves you're good at horse riding!" He praised Epel as well.

     "You look so princely, Epel! I admire your confidence!" Luke cheered and Epel thanked their praises. Ace looked at them, "I know looks are a thing, but isn't this already enough? You even got a horse," he grumbled.

     "When will you stop complaining, Ace? We don't like wasting time, you know," Riddle stated as they approached the guard ghost. "We only have three hours before the wedding, so I'm afraid we need to go now," Rook stated.

     "SO IT'S MY FAULT NOW?!"

They went near the ghost, who immediately went into a fighting stance. They introduced themselves as suitors for the bride and I don't think they pleased the said ghosts after the first and second group's failed approach towards the Ghost Bride that only made the security around the castle went strict. Epel tried to bargain with the ghost by saying they'll regret it if he fully rejected them and does not let them see the Princess, the ghost seems to agree to such a tempting offer and told them he'll be the Princess, have them propose to him to prove their love for the Princess...

It's a gamble, so they whispered to each other they'll bite back the bait to enter the castle and they won't use violence since it might cause them to get kicked out, so Riddle agreed they'll approach the situation in the most peaceful way possible. Epel volunteered as the first to propose to the Princess...

     He cleared his throat, "Allow me to come first!" He told the ghost and jumped off the horse to face him. The ghost nodded, "Very well... Show me how you love the Princess by your proposal!" He let Epel talk.

     Epel took the ghost's hand, "I'll bring happiness to you, my love. I swore unto my life that I'll rush over to save you from dangers! No matter how tough it is, I won't give up on you! A true prince doesn't act cowardly and I shall always be by your side. Marry me, please!" He finished.

     "What a serious look... Aside from that, the horse you're riding only proves you're a prince charming!" The ghost clapped his hands and excused the Pomefiore first year, while Ace is murmuring how it won the ghost's expectation. The ghost must've noticed Ace's advances and called for him, "You with an orange tint of hair, are you perhaps the Prince's servant?" He asked.

     Ace looked offended and pointed at Epel, "Do I look like his servant? I'm surprised you even managed to call me his servant even though I'm a different level than all of them," he bragged and glared at the ghost. The ghost bowed, "Pardon my assumptions and that means you're a suitor, too. Show me your proposal then," he told Ace.

     Ace started to look dazzling, covering everyone's eyes, "Whenever you feel down or you're exhausted, I'll always be beside you. I want to bring happiness and laughter to my wife every day... I am truly the Ideal Prince you ever wanted, My Princess. Just pay attention to me and me only, let's get married!" He exclaimed and kissed the ghost's hand. The ghost sobbed and wiped his tears, "How touching you prioritize the happiness of your partner... Truly beautiful! Forgive me for hurting your feelings!" He apologized.

Riddle and Luke are congratulating him since it's a heartfelt proposal, even though Ace is covering his face and denying it, saying it's a lie. Luke laughed since it was probably everything from the heart, but Riddle only gave him praise and said the Princess will choose no matter how touching their proposals are. The ghost called for Riddle's attention since he was up next...

     Riddle placed his hand above his chest and bowed in front of the ghost, "Standing in front of you, I'll pledge with virtue. I guarantee you won't be hurt, my dear... As your partner and Ideal Prince, I'll do everything to protect you from the dangers of this world! Would you please choose me as your groom?" He asked. The ghost blushed, "Oh my... You're trustable! Even I fall for your proposal..." He complimented.

Everyone complimented how Riddle takes this seriously as if he's marrying someone, well that's surely not the bride. He blushed when Epel, Luke, and Ace are throwing praise on him since he managed to make the ghost blush, even Rook is amazed and praised the three people who already gave their proposals. The ghost clapped his hands from their heartfelt proposals and called for the last contestant, Rook, to show his proposal...

     Rook cleared his throat and knelt in front of the ghost, taking his hand, "Mon Tresor, I shall give you my love. For suffering such hurting years, I'll reach out with a poem to touch your heart and prove my love for you..." He stated.

I want to bring warmness to your now cold heart, truly a heroine of a failed story to continue.

Lo, how you make my heart beat.

Oh, your face is ruined by tears.

Vibrant warmth, searching for the one worthy of your expectations.

Eyes of azure, yet mysterious guilt flowing in them.

You'll find them dry once I caress your skin and wipe your tears of guilt.

Oath of love, I stand here as the Prince you've been wishing for.

Undying Love, I'll light the fire in your heart again.

Everyone gawked at how romantic it was, while Riddle is analyzing something from the poem and told them they should get the first letter of each line together. Well, they shrugged because they didn't remember the whole poem and it irritated the Dorm Leader of Heartslabyul, telling them that it forms the sentence "I LOVE YOU". Rook was pleased they noticed it, with Yuu cheering from behind since he didn't expect it either...

     "I'm a crossword expert, surely I know it," Riddle smiled. "How the fuck is that relevant?" Ace asked.

     "These Pomefiore students scare me..." Grim muttered and stared at the two Pomefiore residents, Epel looked offended and yelled he was not like them. Rook noticed the look at the ghost and offered another poem to prove his love for the bride, but the ghost stopped him before doing so, "Okay! Enough already! All of you are better than the first ones... I must say you're worthy enough, however..." The ghost sighed.

     "We passed the test and that makes us qualified—"

     "You're too short."

Everyone panicked since Riddle doesn't like getting called short—like the one time Floyd called him short, he got a collar on his neck for teasing the dorm leader. Ace laughed nervously laughed because he knows what's gonna happen now, even tho Riddle said they won't approach them with violence...

     "HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY!" Riddle yelled and took his magical pen, pointing it at the ghost. "OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!"

     "PARDON?!" The ghost panicked. Flames started to happen around the ghost, burning him, "YOU SHALL BURN FOR ETERNITY, YOU FOOLISH IDIOT!"

     "OUCH! THAT'S HOT!" The ghost yelled. Rook clapped his hands, "That's a wonderful spell, Roi du Roses. They engulfed the ghost quickly," he praised and watched the ghost go burn.

Riddle told them people won't stop growing until 18 and he still has time to grow tall, earning sweat drops from the first years. Luke, on the other hand, is worried because someone must've heard the commotion, and to his surprise, someone did and they're approaching them at full speed...

     "What's all of this commotion?!"

     "The ghost servants are here! Everyone, duck!" Luke yelled when the ghosts started to attack them. "Did you cause this? We can't let you enter the castle and wreak havoc!" One of them told the students.

     "Ugh, the ghosts are here again! Come on, you lot!" Grim yelled at them, attacking the ghosts with his magic. Epel sighed and tried to tame the frightened horse, "So much for proposing with a horse... Our efforts will be wasted if we won't fix this!" He told the others.

     Ace rolled his eyes, "That horse isn't really important, but Riddle ruined our chance!" He complained. "I'm sorry... I must've been pressured because of the despicable time limit and got angry at the ghost who called me short..." The dorm leader apologized.

Rook tried his best to cheer up the gloomy dorm leader of Heartslabyul, while Ace rolled his eyes because the hunter is spouting french nonsense again, while Yuu and Luke are trying their best to defend them from the ghost's attacks...

     "We don't have time to comfort someone, bitches!" Yuu yelled and slashed a ghost with the sword he stole from them. "Yeah, he's right! We must be quick!" Luke agreed.

     "We won't let you enter the castle to ruin Her Highness's wedding!" One of the retainers told the bunch. Ace smirked and went into a fighting stance, "Don't worry! We'll destroy that wedding for sure!" He yelled and attacked the ghosts.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

(バルバトス)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184 2 17
This is the book 2, of the book Obey Me: Unexpected. This book takes place at the birth of the twins, here we have a family full of love until it w...
186K 2.7K 59
Fanfic! Inspiration from the game Obey Me! that I personally recommend. I hope you enjoy it!
1.2K 60 2
Where there is the jewel of the heavens, there is the pearl of the abyss-a title that you have the misfortune of bearing. It's only natural that Lord...
393 5 21
After Kassie returned from her one year exchange program in the Devildom, her older sister Aerith had also returned from Japan. Kassie was overjoyed...