Secretly Loving You ✅

By Romantic_stories123

When he looked in through the window, he was astounded to see her topless and braless. She was standing with... More

00• Prologue & Aesthetic
01• His Secret Admirer
02• Casanova
03• Kiddo
04• Devil
05• Unrequited Love
06• My Secret Admirer
07• Her Hope won
08• Clumsy Girl
09• Desire to touch his soul
10• Crazy For Him
11• Is she changing him?
12• My Favourite Person
13• The Pain Of Love
14• Guilty
15• His Touch
16• Will she meet him?
17• Unique Meet
18• Sole source of his joy
19• Biggest Shock Of Her Life
20•Mystery
21• Finally, they met
22• Comforting Her
23• Showering her with love
24• The First Ride
25• Ice Cream Date
26• My Kiddo
27• My Jealous Man
28• Their First Kiss
29• Trouble
30• I love you
31• My Possessive Man
32• A Morning With My Kiddo
33• My Naughty Kiddo
34• Secret Romance
35• Washroom Romance
36• My Kiddo, My Healer
37• My Mature Kiddo
38• Biker To Ceo
39• Punishing my Kiddo
40• His Kiddish Side
41• My sexy little doll
42• My Selfless Kiddo
43• Hide-and-Seek Romance
44• Secret Meet In the Washroom
45• Outburst
46• Apology
47• True Love
48• Studying with my hottie
49• Her First Orgasm
50• Locked By Love
51• A Precious Gift
52• Her Intense Punishment
53• The Secret Box
54• A Soothing Bath
55• Period Mood swing
56• Pampering her during Periods
57• The Stolen Bracelet
58• Father And Daughter
59• Got Caught
60• I trust them
61• End Of Friendship?
62• Happiest Soul
63• Office Make-Out
64• Ride me now 18+
66• College Make Out
67• The Race Day
68• Punishing Her On Bike
69• A Lie
70• His Possessiveness
71• Under Her Intense Control
72• Cuteness Overloaded
73• His Anger
74• Remorse
75• Coma?
76• Reading Her Diary
77• Her Memories
78• Out Of Coma?
79• Getting My Life Back
80• Anxiety Attack
81• Kiss Me!
82• Happiness
83• I can never ride the bike
84• Marry Me
85• Concealing His Pain
86• I missed you
87• Lying To Her
88• You'll ride again
89• Soothing Him
90• Rough Make Out
91• My Angel
92• My hottie biker is back
93• Our Happiness is Back
94• Mood Swings
95• A Shocking News
96• Symbol Of Our Love
97• I love you, Princess
98• His New Tattoo
99• Ethan, I'm pregnant
100• Happily Ever After

65• My Little Devil

950 53 2
By Romantic_stories123

Reyna woke up the next morning as the sun's rays fell over her through the window. She rose, stretching her arms and yawning. She pouted after not finding Cole beside her.

'God, this man! How could he leave me in bed alone?' In her mind, she chastised him.

She stepped down from the bed and checked the washroom, but he wasn't there. She hurriedly wore her loose black top and undies before coming out of the room, searching for him.

'Did he leave without informing me? I'm not going to leave him." She wondered, frowning.

She strolled into Ethan's room and saw him getting ready for the office. He was closing the buttons of his white shirt, standing in front of the mirror.

"Ethan, your friend left early in the morning without informing me." She adorably pouted and complained to her brother about her boyfriend, hugging him from behind.

"Reyna, you must be sleeping, and he didn't want to disturb your sleep." Ethan explained to her after turning towards her.

"He is your best friend, and that's why you're taking his side. Huh!" She pouted angrily, averting her eyes.

"So what do you want me to do?" He questioned, folding his arms across his chest and raising his brows at her.

"Scold him. And ask him to never leave your sister alone in bed." She ordered him.

"Okay, I'll scold him. Now happy?" He agreed.

"Super duper happy." She hugged him, smiling broadly. "Listen don't scold him too much because he is sweet." She instructed in a serious tone, pointing her finger at him.

"Sweet? Are you seriously talking about Cole?" He looked at her, arching his brows.

She nodded. "Yes, he is very sweet like sugar."

"I never thought that one day I'd hear from a girl's mouth that Cole is sweet." He said, shaking his head in utter disbelief.

"This is the magic of my love, Ethan." She pointed her finger at herself as a smug smile flashed on her face.

"True, your love has transformed him into a completely new person. I'm impressed." He praised her, pulling her chubby cheeks, and she chuckled.

"Okay, now I'm going to get ready because I'm already late for college." She gave him a quick hug before rushing out of the room.

'She is completely crazy. Thank God, now someone is there to take care of her after me.' He thought, staring at the door with a smile of relief on his face.

***

Reyna entered the bathroom, calling him on WhatsApp. She put the phone on speaker and placed it on the slab before taking off her top, turning on the shower and standing under it.

Cole was working on his laptop when his phone rang. He smiled as he looked at the caller ID and then answered the phone. Her single call was enough to put a smile on his face because she had cast her spell on him.

"Hello, my Kiddo-" He paused as he heard the sound of water.

The sound of water only awakened his carnal desires, and the thought of imagining her in the shower drove him insane.

"Keep your hello to yourself. I'm angry with you." She chided him, applying the body wash all over her body.

"Are you taking a shower?" He asked her, ignoring her words because he was more interested in knowing she was taking a shower at that time.

"Yes, any problem?" She replied curtly, unaware of what she had done to him by talking on the phone while taking the shower.

'She must be looking so fucking hot with water cascading down her wet sexy body.' His body burned with carnal desires as he thought.

"Why are you angry at me?" He asked, shifting uncomfortably on the chair.

"Because you left in the morning without informing me." She told him and pouted while applying the shampoo to her hair and massaging her scalp.

"Kiddo, you were sleeping; how could I have woken you up?" He asked her, taking a deep breath because the sound of water was taking his mind elsewhere, and he couldn't do anything else on the phone except imagine her fully naked in the shower.

"You could have waited until I woke up." She told him.

"I'm sorry. I had an early morning meeting, that's why I had to leave." He apologised sweetly, melting her heart.

"Anyway, how was your meeting?" She asked, turning off the shower.

"It was great, but now I'm not well." As he told her, her brows furrowed.

She immediately grabbed the phone from the slab and asked him in a worried tone. "What happened, Cole?"

"Imagining you naked in the shower is driving me insane, Kiddo." As he told her the reason for not being well, she signed with relief and giggled.

"Do you want to see me naked in the shower, baby?" She asked him in a seductive tone, grinning.

"Yes, but not right now, otherwise it will be difficult for me to spend my entire day in the office without you." As he said, she chuckled.

As a naughty idea popped into her little mind, she smirked. "I'll call you back in five minutes, Cole." She cut the phone call without giving him a chance to respond.

She opened her phone's camera with an impish smile on her innocent face, captured a picture of her bare long wet legs, and immediately sent it to him on WhatsApp to tease him. She grinned broadly as she noticed two blue ticks.

She wondered, placing her phone under her chin and grinning wickedly, 'Now he has to come to meet because how would my hottie biker spend the entire day after seeing this?'

The ringtone on her phone interrupted her thoughts, and she quickly picked it up, grinning like an evil child.

"Damn! I want to spread your sexy wet legs wide with my legs and fuck you so hard from behind in the shower that you'll only think about me every time you shower." He said it in such a deep, husky voice that it was enough to arouse her desires. She squeezed her legs shut to relax her quivering pelvis as an electric current passed directly between her thighs.

"Cole..." She took his name like a moan, and he closed his eyes to enjoy the pleasure of hearing it.

He opened his eyes right away when he heard a knock at the door and realised he was in his office.

"Fuck! I told you it would be difficult to work in the office after seeing you in the shower, Kiddo, so why did you send me a photo of your bare wet legs?" He grumbled, irked.

"All I wanted to do is punish you for leaving me in bed alone." She told him the truth, smirking.

"My little devil, you're turning more and more evil with each passing day."

"Because of you only, my hottie biker." She giggled.

A knock on the door again startled him.

"I'll call you when I'm free, kiddo." He told her.

"Okay! I love you, hottie biker." She beamed.

"Love you more, my little devil." He said teasingly, and she laughed.

***

Cole arrived at Reyna's college to surprise her after hastily wrapping up his work at the office because he couldn't stop himself from visiting her after seeing her photo.

He bribed the guard to gain access to the college. He found her classroom after asking one of the college staff, but it was empty. He immediately pulled his phone out to message her.

She was sitting in the library of college and reading a book for her assignment when her phone dinged on the table; it was kept beside the book. She glanced at it and smiled, seeing his name flashing on the lock screen. She instantly picked up the phone and read his message.

My Hottie Biker: Where are you?

My Kiddo: In College.

My Hottie Biker: Where are you in college?

'Why is he inquiring me like this today?' She wondered, narrowing her brows, bemused.

My Kiddo: In Library.

My Hottie Biker: Okay, I'm coming.

Her eyes widened a bit in shock. 'Is he in college, but how did he enter inside?' She thought, confused. She didn't know he was Cole Williams and could do anything.

My Kiddo: Are you in college?

My Hottie Biker: Yes!

He asked about the direction of the library from one of the students after replying to her.

My Kiddo: How did you get inside?

My Hottie Biker: Your man has his own way of doing things.

He texted her, smiling and descending the stairs.

My Kiddo: I wanna know, tell me, please.

He stuffed his phone into his jeans pocket and dashed towards the library, eager to meet his kiddo.

He entered the library, desperately searching for her. His eyes sparkled as his gaze fell on his beautiful kiddo.

"God, why does he always keep me guessing?" When he comes here, I'll take his class." He approached her from behind, and then he chuckled as he listened to her self-talk.

"How are you going to teach me a lesson, Teacher?" He leaned down and huskily whispered in her ear, startling her.

"Cole, how did you get here? Didn't anybody stop you?" She asked him shockingly after looking at him over her shoulder.

He sat beside her, grinning.

"Stop grinning and tell me." She said sternly.

"What if I don't tell you?" He teased and raised his brows at her.

"I will..." she moved closer to him, stretching the word 'will' with a hint of mischief in her eyes, and suddenly she did something that caught everybody's attention.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 4.7K 72
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒍 𝒀𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒗 ~She is the light, the luminary divine. Her presence brought solace to many. She is a like a radiant star. 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒗𝒂 𝑹𝒂𝒋 �...
293K 2.5K 8
He looked inside through the window and his eyes widened in amazement as he saw her topless and braless. She was standing facing her back to him and...
320K 3.6K 9
He looked inside through the window and his eyes widened in amazement as he saw her topless and braless. She was standing facing her back to him and...
2.2K 42 30
Spoiler Alert: You're going? ". Hidayah asked him. She didn't wanted him to go. Never she thought, she will ever wish for him to stay. Her childhood...