Secretly Loving You ✅

By Romantic_stories123

When he looked in through the window, he was astounded to see her topless and braless. She was standing with... More

00• Prologue & Aesthetic
01• His Secret Admirer
02• Casanova
03• Kiddo
04• Devil
05• Unrequited Love
06• My Secret Admirer
07• Her Hope won
08• Clumsy Girl
09• Desire to touch his soul
10• Crazy For Him
11• Is she changing him?
12• My Favourite Person
13• The Pain Of Love
14• Guilty
15• His Touch
16• Will she meet him?
17• Unique Meet
18• Sole source of his joy
19• Biggest Shock Of Her Life
20•Mystery
21• Finally, they met
22• Comforting Her
23• Showering her with love
24• The First Ride
25• Ice Cream Date
26• My Kiddo
27• My Jealous Man
28• Their First Kiss
29• Trouble
30• I love you
31• My Possessive Man
32• A Morning With My Kiddo
33• My Naughty Kiddo
34• Secret Romance
35• Washroom Romance
36• My Kiddo, My Healer
37• My Mature Kiddo
38• Biker To Ceo
39• Punishing my Kiddo
40• His Kiddish Side
41• My sexy little doll
42• My Selfless Kiddo
43• Hide-and-Seek Romance
44• Secret Meet In the Washroom
45• Outburst
46• Apology
47• True Love
48• Studying with my hottie
49• Her First Orgasm
50• Locked By Love
51• A Precious Gift
52• Her Intense Punishment
53• The Secret Box
54• A Soothing Bath
55• Period Mood swing
56• Pampering her during Periods
57• The Stolen Bracelet
59• Got Caught
60• I trust them
61• End Of Friendship?
62• Happiest Soul
63• Office Make-Out
64• Ride me now 18+
65• My Little Devil
66• College Make Out
67• The Race Day
68• Punishing Her On Bike
69• A Lie
70• His Possessiveness
71• Under Her Intense Control
72• Cuteness Overloaded
73• His Anger
74• Remorse
75• Coma?
76• Reading Her Diary
77• Her Memories
78• Out Of Coma?
79• Getting My Life Back
80• Anxiety Attack
81• Kiss Me!
82• Happiness
83• I can never ride the bike
84• Marry Me
85• Concealing His Pain
86• I missed you
87• Lying To Her
88• You'll ride again
89• Soothing Him
90• Rough Make Out
91• My Angel
92• My hottie biker is back
93• Our Happiness is Back
94• Mood Swings
95• A Shocking News
96• Symbol Of Our Love
97• I love you, Princess
98• His New Tattoo
99• Ethan, I'm pregnant
100• Happily Ever After

58• Father And Daughter

733 45 6
By Romantic_stories123

She arrived at his office and parked her car. She couldn't wait to surprise her hottie biker and see his reaction when he saw her in his office.

"Cole's office is so huge." She murmured, stepping inside as the glass door slid open.

"I want to meet Cole. Could you tell me where his cabin is?" She asked the receptionist.

"Mam, do you have an appointment?" The receptionist enquired, unaware that she was the CEO's most special person, and she made a big mistake by asking for an appointment with her boss's girlfriend.

"I'm his-" She was about to tell her that she was his girlfriend but she stopped herself as the thought crossed her mind, 'our relationship is secret. I can't tell her.'

"Wait a minute, let me call him." She took out her phone from her handbag and dialled his number.

Cole was engrossed in his laptop in his cabin. His black blazer was hung on the backrest of the chair, and the sleeves of his white shirt were rolled up to his elbow, exposing the tattoos on his arms. In hotness, no one could beat him.

As his phone rang up, he glanced at it to see the caller's id, and he instantly picked it up with a smile on his face, seeing his kiddo's name flashing on the screen. No matter how busy he was, he could never ignore her call.

He apologised. "I'm sorry, kiddo, I couldn't come to pick you up, I-"

She uttered, cutting his words, "Cole, I want an appointment."

"Appointment?" Her words perplexed her, but once he realised she was in his office, his joy skyrocketed.

"I'm in your office, and the receptionist said that I can't meet with you without an appointment." He frowned and immediately stood up when she told him.

"I'm just coming downstairs, you wait for me." He disconnected the call and rushed out of the cabin. She roamed across the lobby while waiting for him.

As her gaze fell on her hottie CEO, her eyes shimmered and her lips drew up into a bright smile. He strode towards her with a wide smile on his face. His heart was filled with joy from the inside when he saw his kiddo in his office, as if his wish had been granted because he was missing her so much but couldn't even go to pick her up from college due to the lack of time.

"Thank you so much for coming here; you know how much I was missing you." He engulfed her in his arms, drawing her closer to himself as if he wanted to bury her in his chest, and then he lifted her feet from the floor and twirled her in joy while still hugging her. She giggled, resting her head on his shoulder, and she was only excited about his this reaction.

Everyone was staring at them, and the female staff was green with envy. She smiled contentedly, relieved to be in his warm arms after longing for his warm hug and touch since the morning.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were coming here?" He inquired after breaking the hug and placing her feet on the floor.

"I wanted to surprise you." She grinned at him.

"I just love this surprise. Thank you." He pulled her cheeks, and she looked around and found everybody's eyes fixed on them.

"Now let's go inside, everyone is staring at us." She uttered after moving her eyes back to his handsome face.

"First come with me." He clasped her hand and led her to the reception.

"She is my girlfriend. Never stop her from coming to meet me. If I'm in a meeting, ask my PA to drop her in my cabin and take care of her until I get free from the meeting." He sternly instructed the receptionist.

'Wow! The way he said 'my girlfriend' I just loved it. He cares for me so much now. I'm on cloud nine.' She wondered, smiling at him and going insane with delight.

"I'm sorry, sir, I didn't know this." She apologised, lowering her eyelashes.

"It's okay, but be careful from next." As he said politely, she nodded.

"Let's go now." He raised her hand and kissed her knuckles, gazing at her affectionately. She beamed, tucking a few hair strands behind her ear.

The way he treated her made her feel special and fortunate to have him in her life. She never wanted to lose him. He was her peace, happiness, and life; in short, he was her everything.

Then he guided her towards the lift, holding her hand.

"First, I'm going to make you meet Dad because he has been waiting to meet you for so long." He told her, pressing the button of the lift, and it opened instantly with a dinging sound.

"Why does he want to meet me? Did you tell him about me?" She asked him, stepping into the lift with him.

As he pressed the button on the twentieth floor, the lift closed. "I didn't tell him, Kiddo." He answered her.

"Then who told him?"

"My eyes." As he replied, her brows narrowed bemusedly.

"What?"

"Everyone can tell that I'm in love by the look in my eyes. Even in my eyes, they search for you. Dad asked who the lucky girl was even though I didn't tell him anything; he understood it himself." He told her, bringing a broad smile to her face. She was directly touched by his words.

"But Cole, I'm dressed so poorly today. What if he doesn't like me?" She asked him after glancing at her clothes. She was dressed in a baggy top with rugged jeans.

As the lift slid open, they stepped out. She began, biting her nails in nervousness.

"Kiddo, just relax. He is already impressed with you because you put the brain in his son's head." As he told her, holding her shoulder, she giggled.

"That's true."

As they reached James's cabin, she asked him, properly setting her hair. "Cole, am I looking good?"

"You look gorgeous, kiddo." He answered, placing his hand on her face.

Then he knocked on the door, and they entered inside hand in hand after getting his permission.

As his father saw Reyna, his eyes lit up with happiness. He got up from his chair and approached them with excitement. Reyna was nervously looking at him, and Cole was smiling at him.

"Dad, she is," as Cole was about to introduce her, James stopped him by showing his hand.

"I know, she is my soon-to-be daughter-in-law." As he spoke, Reyna's eyes moved down in shyness, and Cole blushed, rubbing the back of his neck.

'Wow! Uncle has already planned our marriage. I don't mind being his wife. He is my dream man. Omg! I have already begun fantasising about becoming his wife.' Her heart leapt with delight as she imagined herself as Cole's wife. Her smile told them loud and clear that his words had made her so happy.

"Thank you, dear, for giving me my son. I'm so glad you came into his life and restored happiness to my son's life." Holding her hand, James thanked her from the bottom of his heart.

"I'm even glad to bring you both together, Uncle." She glanced at Cole before beaming at James.

"You know, when he apologised to me and agreed to work with me, I understood only that day that someone was behind all of this." As he told her, she slightly laughed.

"It wasn't so difficult to make him understand. My Cole is already smart." She side-hugged Cole and, he leaned in and kissed her hair. James just admired them with a smile on his face.

"You two look so cute together." They blushed profusely as James complimented them.

"Come, let's have lunch together," he said, strolling towards the sofa. They smiled at each other before walking behind him.

***

Cole was seated between James and Reyna. They were laughing and talking while having lunch, but Reyna suddenly became quiet and thought, 'I wish Cole's mother was here, then this family would look complete.' She pouted glumly.

"What happened, Kiddo? Where did you get lost?" Cole noticed her sadness and asked, nudging her.

"Nothing." She shook her head.

"Then eat." He fed her rice before placing a soft kiss on her cheek, and a smile flashed on her face.

"Good bless you both." As James spoke, they both smiled at him.

***

They stepped out of James's Cabin after bidding him bye.

"Cole, you stay here, I'm just coming." She rushed back to his Cabin before Cole could ask something.

"She is crazy." He shook his head in disbelief.

As soon as James glanced at Reyna while he was on the phone, he immediately hung up. "I'll talk to you later."

She approached him. "Uncle, I need your help."

"What type of help?"

"I want to unite Cole and his mother to complete this family." She told him.

"I'm sorry, Reyna, but it's not possible; Cole despises her." James shook his head.

"But I want to complete this family, my family. I got Dad. Now I want a mother too. Could I call you Dad?" She asked, batting her eyelashes at him like a barbie doll.

He stroked her hair, smiling. "Of course, dear. You know I always wanted to have a sweet daughter like you." He gladly accepted Reyna as his daughter.

"And I always craved for parents' love. Please, help me to complete this family." She implored.

"I desperately want Cole to accept his mother, Reyna, but he despises her. If you try to bring them closer together, it will cause problems between you both, which I don't want." James explained everything to her.

"Don't worry, I'll handle it, Dad. I just need your help because it will be a bit difficult for me to do this alone." She implored.

She had yearned for her parents' love since she was a child. She became greedy to have a mother after getting her father, oblivious to the consequences.

"Okay." As he agreed, a grin flashed on her face.

"Thank you so much." She thanked him merrily.

"You're so sweet, Reyna. Always keep smiling like this." He lovingly petted her hair.

"Now I shall go. Cole is waiting for me outside."

"Okay, and keep visiting me." He said in a stern tone.

"Of course, I'll be visiting my father more frequently now. Bye." She waved at him as she walked out of the cabin with a cheerful smile on her face, and her face was glowing and her eyes were sparkling with joy after finally getting her father.

"How did it take you so long? What were you conversing with him?" Cole asked, raising his brows at her.

"I can't tell you. Those are private conversations between a daughter and father."

"Father and Daughter! Nice." He nodded, smiling.

"Cole, I'm over the moon. I got my Dad today." She squealed and hugged him tightly, this was her way to express happiness. He smiled, embracing her.

***

As they came to Cole's Cabin, Cole pinned her against the wall and captured her lips because he was craving to taste them. On the other hand, Ethan was in the lift of Cole's office, he was coming to meet him. He stepped out of the lift and walked towards his cabin. As he pushed open the door, he froze in his place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 5.2K 24
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...
72 1 20
💝My Crazy House Help💝 💞(She defiled me)💞 Meet Bryan a god on his own, his name is on the air and no one in the whole country doesn't know him.. W...
64.7K 1.9K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
2.3K 214 41
"If it's destiny... I would rather choose to die... than to not have you love me back." ........... "Why him...?", Anna shook Mia's shoulders as...