Devils Revenge

By aloraxarmen

This book is a mafia romance/enemies to lovers. Trigger Warning, this book contains the following subjects. ... More

❗️Authors Note and Disclaimer❗️
~Chapter One~
~Chapter two~
~Chapter three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty-One~
~Chapter Twenty-Two~
~Chapter Twenty-Three~
~Chapter Twenty-Four~
~Chapter Twenty-Five~
~Chapter Twenty-Six~
~Chapter Twenty-Seven~
~Chapter Twenty-Eight~
~Chapter Twenty-Nine~
~Chapter Thirty~
~Chapter Thirty-One~
~Chapter Thirty-Two~
~Chapter Thirty-Three~
~Chapter Thirty-Four~
~Chapter Thirty-Five~
~Chapter Thirty-Six~
~Chapter Thirty-Seven~
~Chapter Thirty-Eight~
~Chapter Thirty-Nine~
~Chapter Forty~
~Chapter Forty-One~
~Chapter Forty-Two~
~Chapter Forty-Three~
~Chapter Forty-Four~
~Chapter Forty-Five~
~Chapter Forty-Six~
~Chapter Forty-Seven~
~Chapter Forty-Eight~
~Chapter Forty-Nine~
~Chapter Fifty-One~
~Chapter Fifty-Two~
~Chapter Fifty-Three~
~Chapter Fifty-Four~
~Chapter Fifty-Five~
~Chapter Fifty-Six~
~Chapter Fifty-Seven~
~Chapter Fifty-Eight~
~Chapter Fifty-Nine~
~Chapter Sixty~
⚠️Announcement⚠️
Announcement pt2
~Bonus Chapter~

~Chapter Fifty~

4.6K 107 31
By aloraxarmen

The flowers he bought me have been sitting in a vase on my kitchen counter for five days.

He's been stopping by my house and giving me a new bunch every day. I don't throw out the ones that began to whither.

Instead, I dried them out and put them in a mesh bag.

I stared out the window from my bed. It was early in the morning, so early that the sun was only starting to rise.

I watched quietly as the sun began to rise. It was beautiful.

I slowly got out of bed and went over to the bathroom.

I decided to wash my hair last night because I was now allowed to because I got my stitches out.

Big mistake because my hair had knotted together due to dried blood and it not being clean.

I told myself that I was going to finish it last night but I couldn't. So now I'm doing it today. I turned on the water and leaned my head over the bath. I watched as the blood diluted with the water.

I took a brush and slowly started to brush out the matted hair. My hair was falling out in chunks.

I sighed and continued brushing it out.

I began to struggle when I got to the middle of my head. I started pulling the brush out of my hair when I heard a snap.

The brush broke in my hair. I groaned in annoyance and rubbed my eyes, leaning my forearms onto the tub.

"Would you like some help with that?" A voice asked. I turned my head slightly and saw Vincenzo from the corner of my eye.

"No..." I mumbled. He chuckled a little and sat down next to me.

"I'm going to be as gentle as I can," he whispered.
——————————————

Vincenzo spent over two hours combing through knots and trying to be as gentle as possible.

He eventually got them all out and washed my hair without even asking.

He double-shampooed it and made sure only to put conditioner on the ends. He even brushed it out and towel-dried it for me.

"Okay, what would you like for breakfast or lunch or whatever you want to eat?" He asked while looking in the cupboards.

"I'm not hungry," I mumbled. He stared over at me and closed the cabinet in front of him.

"Okay we'll try that later," he mumbled. He sat down next to me and sighed, looking over at me.

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm going away in the next week..." he told me.

"Why?" I asked.

"I have business to attend to..."

"What sort of business?" I asked. He stared at me before clearing his throat.

"Just some stuff," he shrugged. He's being secretive.

"Can I come with you?" I asked, wanting to know what his reply would be. His eyes widened a little and his mouth dropped open slightly.

"Oh-uhh-I don't think it's a good idea. It's dangerous," he said while playing with the love of his ear. I nodded a little and rubbed my eyes in tiredness.

"You wanna watch something?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders and he started flicking through some films.

Winnie the Pooh, the movie.

"No. Get fucking rid of it," I hissed.

"Jeez," he mumbled under his breath. I refuse to see or watch anything that has to do with Winnie the Pooh.

It makes me remember what I was wearing when it first happened.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled. He shrugged a little.

"It's fine," I nodded and turned my head back to the screen. He settled with Notting hill.

"Have you seen this movie before?" He asked. I shook my head. He smiled a little and stood up. He went to my room and came back with a blanket. He walked over to me and draped the blanket on me before going to the kitchen. The movie was starting to play but he wasn't sitting with me yet.

"I'm just making some popcorn, I won't be long," he smiled. I nodded slightly and turned back to the screen. He eventually came back with the bag of popcorn.

He scooted closer to me and placed the blanket over him before opening up the bag.

"Be careful, it's hot," he warned. I nodded a little bit and we both waited for it to cool a little before we started eating.

I was getting tired so I leaned my head on his shoulder. He looked over at me before turning back to the screen.

I was enjoying the movie a lot but was getting really tired for some reason. I closed my eyes briefly not realising I would fall asleep.
——————————————

"No Isaiah, I'm not taking her with me, end of conversation," a voice whispered. I kept my eyes closed, listening to the conversation

"It'll be good for her to get into some action. It would be good for her to take her anger out on the bad guys, you know what I mean?" Isaiah said.

"I agree with him. She'll enjoy it,"

"Mylo, Isaiah, enough of this shit," Vincenzo grumbled.

"Just think about it, that's all I'm asking," Mylo said. He sighed.

"Take care of mama and Alora. If they need absolutely anything, give me a call," he mumbled.

"Fine," he hung up the phone and sighed. His arms wrapped around my body. He lifted me from the couch and started walking when I finally opened my eyes.

"No Victoria, you're not coming with me," he mumbled.

"I wanna go back to the couch," I said while rubbing my eyes. He nodded and walked back to the couch, placing me back onto it.

"Don't leave me here alone, I want to go with you," I mumbled. I rubbed my eyes once more to get rid of the slumber.

"Please," I whispered. He shook his head slightly and stood up, walking to the kitchen. He came back with a plate and handed it to me.

"Eat," he told me. I shook my head.

"I'm not hungry-

"You haven't eaten anything. Eat now," he demanded. I stayed quiet, staring at the plate of food in his hand. When I didn't say anything, he sat next to me on the couch, staring at the plate of food in his hands.

"Do you not like what I have made?" He asked. I looked down at the plate and saw some rice, salad and chicken.

"Umm no- no I mean I-I do I just don't want to eat," I rambled.

"If I feed you will you eat?"

"No!" He smiled a little and handed the plate to me.

"It's okay if you can't finish it, just take your time," he encouraged. I sighed and picked up my spoon. I had a couple of bites and I had to admit it was really delicious.

"Slow down, you're taking really big bites really quickly. I don't want you to choke," he said softly. I slowly removed the spoon from my mouth and started chewing my food really slow while staring at him. I hadn't realised how big my bite was because I could feel how full my cheeks were.

"It's okay, just chew slowly," he handed me a cup of water, waiting for me to finish chewing. I swallowed and drank some before setting the cup down.

I continued to eat as he was on his phone. I finished eating what I could and set it down on the table. He looked up from his phone and then at the plate on the table.

"Are you full?" He asked. I nodded.

"Thank you-

I was interrupted midsentence by a knock on the door. We both looked at the door and then back at each other.

"Did you call anyone?" I asked. He shook his head. He stood up and walked over to the front door, looking through the peephole.

"This guy is at the front door," He muttered. I stood up and looked through the peephole.

"Victoria, let me in," Omar demanded. My heart started beating a little faster. I didn't want anyone to know what happened the night after me and Vincenzo's date. Especially not Vincenzo.

I slowly opened the door and peeped my head outside.

"Go away Omar," I whispered. He shook his head.

"Let me in," He hissed. I shook my head and went to close the front door when he pushed it open, causing me to fall to the ground. I stared up at him and backed away. He went to grab my hair when we heard a click of a gun.

I looked up and saw Vincenzo pointing a gun to his head.

"What is your name?" He asked.

"Who the fuck are you?"Omar hissed.

"Someone you don't want to piss off. Now, what is your name before I blow your brains out," He grumbled. I watched as Omar started to shake a little.

"Omar, her boyfriend," I subtly shook my head at Vincenzo.

"Omar, don't you realise how rude it is to push your girlfriend to the ground when she asked you not to enter her home?" He questioned.

"And what are you going to do about it, she's my girlfriend. You can't tell me how to treat her or speak to her," Vincenzo slowly leaned into his ear, chuckling a little.

"No but a dead man can't touch her the way I can," he whispered.

"Vince-

He glared at me before shoving the gun to the side of his head, making him collapse to the floor unconscious. He put his gun away before kneeling onto the ground and staring at me.

"Did you hurt yourself?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Did he upset you?" He asked. I nodded slightly.

"Did he ever do anything like this in the past?" He questioned. I shook my head but he sighed.

"What did he do to you? Don't lie to me," he mumbled.

"I'm not lyi-

"Cut the bullshit. Every time you lie to me, the tips of your ears turn bright red," he grumbled.

"No they don't," I argued. He laughed a little.

"They're bright red right now," my hands reached up to the tips of my ears. I touched the tips and realised it was almost like they were burning up. I stared down at the ground before he grabbed my chin, making me look at him.

"Did he hurt you, or not?" He asked again. I went quiet and stared into his eyes. He knew he had his answer.

"Because he hurt you, it's up to you what you would like to do with him," he said. I stared at his body then back at Vince.

"Let him go back to his family, if he ever comes to find me, I kill him," I decided. He nodded and brushed my hair out of my face.

"Okay,"

"Okay," I replied.
—————————————

I was getting ready for bed as vincenzo was showering.

He got one of his men to collect Omar. He's been warned to never show his face around me.

He came out of the bathroom, drying his hair with a towel. He undid my covers and helped me in before turning the lights off.

"Don't go, I want to ask you something," I mumbled while sitting up. He came over to me, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Why won't you let me go with you?" I asked. He sighed a little bit.

"I don't want you to get hurt," he mumbled.

"I won't I promise-

"I can't risk it," he said.

"I'll stay by your side, I won't leave from your sight. Please," I begged. He stared at me before grabbing my hand.

"You don't leave my sight. Am I clear?" He asked. I smiled a little and pulled the covers off me. I climbed into him and hugged him tight.

"You need to stay safe. I can't have you hurt or in pain," he whispered.

"I'll stay by your side. I won't do anything stupid, I promise," I replied. He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back, leaning his head into my neck.

"Okay," he whispered. His lips met my neck and he kissed me softly.

"Okay," I replied, slowly leaning into his cheek. I kissed it then stared at him.

His eyes travelled to my lips and then back to my eyes. He slowly leaned into my face, caressing my cheek with his hand.

"Will you hate me if I kiss you?" He whispered while staring at my lips.

"I don't know, let's see," I mumbled. I leaned in a little more and so did he.

Our lips met.

He kissed my softly before pulling away. We stared at each other before he kissed me again, only this time a little harder.

His hand thread in my hair while mine wrapped around his neck.

His hand travelled down to my waist where he played with the fabric of my pants.

"I'm n-not ready," I stuttered.

"I know love, just let me kiss you," he mumbled into my mouth.

I felt guilty for kissing him. So fucking guilty but I couldn't help my feelings.

I don't know weather Silas would be happy or disappointed but I'm trying to move on from the things that have hurt me.

I'm trying and Vince putting in effort to be there for me. I'll owe it to him forever.

And I owe it to myself to try and find happiness even though the guilt is eating me from the inside out.

He's my source of happiness.
—————————————

You guys don't understand how sorry I am for slow updates. Exams are soon and I haven't been motivated to write recently. Thank you for sticking around to read my book.

I love you guys and if you have any questions, please DM me right here on Wattpad.

<3

Not edited.

Word count: 2322

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 16.5K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙜𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝�...
239K 5.3K 64
[COMPLETED] Book 2 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "It's you." ____________________________________________ Aud...
36.8K 1K 47
Sergio Agosta was a killer who hid behind a charming smile - but a killer nonetheless. He'd learnt the hard way that actions always had consequences...
44K 1.7K 52
As we sit on top of the roof, I simply do not know what to expect. I wait to get shot right through my chest or get pushed right off the edge. So I a...