Cryptid/ Mythological Creatur...

By Ethanhide1

Have you ever wondered what it would be like if Cryptids and Mythological creatures were real? What would tha... More

Werewolf
Gargoyle
Kraken
Jersey Devil
Gremlin
Chupacabra
Troll
Goblin
Olitiau
Cactus Cat
Thunderbird
Griffin
Mongolian Death Worm
Unicorn
Manticore
Rougarou
Centaur
Minotaur
Basilisk
Phoenix
Mothpeople
Sasquatch/Bigfoot/ Yeti/ Yowie/ Yeren/ All the Other Names
Dragon
Mermaid/ Merman/ Merpeople
Siren
Elf
Dwarf
Fairy
Pixie
Witch/ Dark Witch and Wizard/ Warlock
Vampire
Cù-sìth
Nāga/ Nagi
Giant
Wildling
Devil Monkey
Gnome
Cyclops
Gill-People
Ozark Howler
Ahool
Frog People
Wampus Cat
Snallygaster
Kappa
Owl People
Hydra
Kelpie
Wyvern
Ahuitzotl
Pegasus
Sea Serpent
Banshee
Pukwudgie
Faun
Satyr
Mahamba
Lochsaurus
Hippogriff
Warg
Kushtaka
Splintercat
Tatzelwurm
Ogre
Lizard People
Wendigo
Appalachian Black Panther
Drop Bear
Roc
Minoboar
Cherufe
Jackalope
Harpy
Sheepsquatch
Akhlut
Werehyena
Hog Bear
Valkyrie
Hippocampus
Mapinguari
Veo
Mngwa
Hodag
Bunyip
Ent
Dryad
Gator People
Griffith's Flying Reptile
Bonnacon
Werejaguar
Cockatrice
Sphinx
Orc
Leprechaun
Amphisbaena
Jinn/Genie

Agropelter

38 0 0
By Ethanhide1

Animal Class: Mammal

Diet: Omnivorous

Close relatives of Sasquatches and Devil Monkeys, Agropelters are extremely territorial primates that live in the more Northern parts of the United States.

Agropelters live solitary lives which is a rare trait amongst primates, especially larger primates.

They like to live in hollow trees and they will defend those trees to the death. Many of them have attacked loggers just for being in the same general area as their tree.

They prefer to live deep in secluded forests meaning many Agropelters have went their entire lives without seeing a Human.

Their long, tentacles-like arms are believed to have evolved in order to help them swing from tree to tree across long distances, but they are also very useful when it comes to throwing projectiles.

As the previous fact suggests, an Agropelter's preferred method of attack is to throw projectiles at their foes. They usually throw rocks and large pieces of wood and their accuracy is deadly. They almost never miss and when they do it's usually because they have an injury/illness hindering them.

They are Omnivores, but when they hunt their prey, usually Deer, Elk, or Moose, they do so by throwing large rocks at their head. Once the prey is down, they either finish it off with a rock or strangle with their arms.

Though they live too far North to come into contact with their Devil Monkey cousins, they have a bitter hatred for their Sasquatch kin and this is most likely because they compete for the same resources and since Sasquatches are larger, stronger, and more intelligent than Agropelters, the confrontations between them often end in favor of the Sasquatch.

Agropelters are so reliant on their tentacle arms that a major injury to either of the arms is pretty much a death sentence. Sasquatches have been known to take advantage of this weakness during their confrontations with Agropelters.

Extra Fun Fact: Agropelters are so aggressive that the Giant Paul Bunyan was terrified of them and refused to go into parts of the forest that he knew had Agropelters living in them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 69 8
What if mythical creatures were real? And what if they fell for you? If that sounds like a dream come true, this book is definitely for you. [#41 - m...
65.1K 1.6K 35
In the modern world, humans are the ones in control and live all over the planet. Living on all continents along with various animals ranging from va...
Undead By RA

Vampire

1.7K 55 47
Being trapped inside one place most of your life is suffocating. So I took it upon myself to go behind my mother's back every chance I got to leave...
1.7K 107 43
(COMPLETED STORY) {WATTYS #2018} Mythical creatures you only hear about them in story books and see in movies, there is so many different versions of...